Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#59187 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>When I think of white wool I think of some elderly person with white hair! That looks like wool, not dreadlocks or afros lol
Pure white wool looks like a cloud, neither straight nor rough, but somewhere in between.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59188 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Coloured is a Southern African word that has nothing to do with America. The Western Cape is overwhelmingly Coloured and Africans ARE NOT the natives in the western Cape. The original people of the Western Cape were bred out or murdered. Africans get all the best jobs in the Western Cape which I feel is discrimination! We were treated badly under apartheid and are still being treated as second class citizens this time by Africans!
So why are you kissing their ass today? Weren't they your old enemy?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59189 Apr 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
So why are you kissing their ass today? Weren't they your old enemy?
Americans dont seem to understand the world doesnt think the same way as they do! Using the word Coloured might be very racist in America but that isnt so in Southern Africa! Also he said Africans are the natives of the Western Cape and that is most definitely not true!
trollslayer

Saint John, IN

#59190 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Coloured is a Southern African word that has nothing to do with America. The Western Cape is overwhelmingly Coloured and Africans ARE NOT the natives in the western Cape. The original people of the Western Cape were bred out or murdered. Africans get all the best jobs in the Western Cape which I feel is discrimination! We were treated badly under apartheid and are still being treated as second class citizens this time by Africans!
Then you SO-CALLED Coloureds should just abandon that racist, colonial, divided & conquer designation and embrace just being African. You deserve to be discriminated if you do not embrace the PPL. who set you free. Stop embracing ur ex-Afrikaner slave master and his " Coloureds designation "

Level 6

Location hidden

#59191 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Americans dont seem to understand the world doesnt think the same way as they do! Using the word Coloured might be very racist in America but that isnt so in Southern Africa! Also he said Africans are the natives of the Western Cape and that is most definitely not true!
My poor brother, you are wasting your time. The term colored do refer non-white man even in South Africa. They may recently designed a new divide and rule method, but believe me they never consider you as non-Black.

2. often Coloured South African A person belonging to the Coloured population grouping, especially during apartheid.

Usage Note: As a racial label, colored can simply mean nonwhite, but in the United States its usage has generally been restricted to persons of African descent. Though long a preferred term among Black Americans, it lost favor as the 20th century progressed, and its use today is often taken to be offensive. In South Africa, where it is spelled as in British English and usually written uppercase, Coloured has generally been used to refer to persons of mixed racial descent as opposed to those of unmixed Black African, Asian, or European origin. Its use as an official ethnic label ended when apartheid was dismantled in 1991

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/Colored+peop...

I believe all men created are equal and deserve equal treatment. I don't like racist people, although I am likely to be an old meditranian descent carrying Eurosian haplotypes. It is well documented that blacks lead the world until very recently and this is just a hystorical event. Why do I have a psychologically weak mentality while I can exceed in some performances as human. You know we Ethiopians defeated Europian colonialists and helped our African brothers to liberate themselves. That is just humanity not haterd but from our desire of having common and peaceful world

Level 6

Location hidden

#59192 Apr 11, 2013
One drop rule is allways works in whites mentality. There is no diffrence for racist man between brown, olive, colored, black, N!gro, etc. Even the extreamists do not consider their neighbours like Greeks and Italy as whites. My brother African AE is wasting his time.

We Ethiopians never appreciated color diffrence from the biginning, and always believe that we are descendants of the world's number one king (Solomon). However, as soon as we opened our door with the external world, we clearly faced the challene.

Mamo Habtewold was an Ethiopian Officer in Korean war who won a US gallantry award.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-19639459

"You know Ethiopia has a 3,000-year history as an independent country. We Ethiopians were proud and boasting that we were Ethiopians. We don't care about any colour. The Americans didn't call us 'Negro' as we would be angry," he says.

Yet, we believe we are from the best race and do not give color value. What may be more important is your elegant personality, and in that case no white can have the highest charisma as our King Emperior Haileselassie

http://www.google.com.et/imgres...

Simply, we are truely black and proud

Level 6

Location hidden

#59193 Apr 11, 2013
Not important, but to those intersted in my look, I feel I look like Mamo Habtewold

Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#59194 Apr 11, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
Not important, but to those intersted in my look, I feel I look like Mamo Habtewold
. Ur look is no different than millions of "blacks". In America and caribean.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59195 Apr 11, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Ur look is no different than millions of "blacks". In America and caribean.
Yes, I am truely Black. No diffrence, except I am proud of my Ethiopian Identity and never colonized or enslaved.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#59196 Apr 11, 2013
Tacticus, a Roman historian of 90 A.D., said that the Romans of his day popularly believed that the Jews came from Ethiopia, the land of the Blacks. According to Greek historians Homer and Herodotus, the inhabitants of the following territories were Ethiopians: The Sudan, Egypt, Arabia, Palestine, Western Asia, and India

^^^Where they Africentric?

Arabic leader by the name of Gamal Abdan Nassir to publicly protest the Jewish occupation and control of Palestine in the 1950's by stating: "You will never be able to live here in peace because you left here Black and now you have returned white. We cannot accept you."

^^^What about him?

Japhet's second son, Magog, is whom Flavius Josephus said the Greeks called Scytians.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59197 Apr 11, 2013
Ethiopians Are Proud To Be Black

http://alemayehufentaw.blogspot.com/2008/07/e...

As I was surfing on the world wide net, I just came across with an article on Time in its issue of Monday, 9th of January 1928. I was shocked and disgusted by the content of the article I read under the title "To Ethiopia".

The gist of the article centers around a controversy as to why a certain Addison E. Southard, a white man from Kentucky, must be appointed to be a diplomat in the rank of a Minister to Ethiopia instead of a black man. I was shocked by the gross misunderstanding of the true identity of Ethiopians not only by the whites, but also by a few black colleagues whose acquaintance I have had in the few years I have spent with them both as a teacher and student.

So I have taken it upon myself to tell the truth about our identity: that we Ethiopians are black and proud to be black; that we do not also need any patronization either from the whites nor from the blacks.

Level 6

Location hidden

#59198 Apr 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Tacticus, a Roman historian of 90 A.D., said that the Romans of his day popularly believed that the Jews came from Ethiopia, the land of the Blacks. According to Greek historians Homer and Herodotus, the inhabitants of the following territories were Ethiopians: The Sudan, Egypt, Arabia, Palestine, Western Asia, and India
Arabic leader by the name of Gamal Abdan Nassir to publicly protest the Jewish occupation and control of Palestine in the 1950's by stating: "You will never be able to live here in peace because you left here Black and now you have returned white. We cannot accept you."
^^^What about him?
Japhet's second son, Magog, is whom Flavius Josephus said the Greeks called Scytians.
Gamal's comment appear funny but it has got an important message "The Jews he knew were characterized by their black shed"

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59199 Apr 11, 2013
Abraham's descendants, the TRIBE OF JACOB were and are a People colonized or enslaved.

The Gospel of St John 8

33 They answered HIM: We be Abrahams seed, and WERE NEVER BOND TO ANY MAN: Why sayest THOU then, Ye shall be made free?

Lol, CHRIST is good. Those fools didn't realize that they were revealing themselves, not for CHRISTS sakes, for HE already knew and said they were NOT of HIM or THE CREATOR, but of their father, the devil:(Lucifer/Chaldean/Babylo nians,Edomites)

But, for the sake of the Book, they told on themselves unknowingly.

Because if they were of the TRUE ISRAELITES(also Abrahams seed), they would have known that they were in bondage in Egypt and no longer ruling/rulers the Land as the Children of JACOB/ISRAEL.

They were Edomites, Babylonians, Syrians, Hamites, Sephardiams, Japhetites... always the destroyers and capturers and invaders. Never in bondage.
Let him who have eyes, see, and ears, hear.
---------
Talmud
Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you god for not making me a gentile, a woman or a SLAVE.

Again, not the TRUE ISRAELITES. lol
The TRUE ISRAELITES were in bondage and still ARE. Under the rule of the oppressors in the oppressors land that the TRUE ISRAELITES were captured, shipped and enslaved into.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59200 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>If you dont like America, why dont you all go to Africa?
we going sooner then you think

Level 8

Location hidden

#59201 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It is bible and the Jews of Israel are in their rightful homeland Israel. Long live Israel.
trick they are not in Torah
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59202 Apr 11, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
^^^What about him?
He is talking absolute nonsense! The Jews painted their own people 200 years after Jesus death in the Middle East as light Caucasians. The indigenous people, the Samaritans in Israel are light skinned Caucasian. So that story that the Jews left black and came back white is false. Any excuse to fight with the Jews!

Level 6

Location hidden

#59203 Apr 11, 2013
Ahmedin Nejad! Ancient Persians not only have north eastern African look, but still believe in Christanity. He is almost saying that he related more with ancient Jews, not the corrupted ones

Level 8

Location hidden

#59204 Apr 11, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You can cry and shout as long as you like, but the Jews are in their rightful home Israel!
your right jews in they right SPOT GOG hahahah lol hahahah yo ass got that right, gog in the spot bible say he would be in, an GUESS WHAT DEVIL? THEY THERE hahahahg lol hahah, we gone watch an see what happen to them, lol BIBLE been right bout everything else, hahahah lol Its gone GET REAL REAL HOT over there,an we gone see whom is whom after the FIRE hahahah lol hahahah , EVIL trick you gone see to. its gone Be Live on T,V, i got 500 Bags of POPCORN hahahahah lol
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#59205 Apr 11, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Abraham's descendants, the TRIBE OF JACOB were and are a People colonized or enslaved.
The Gospel of St John 8
33 They answered HIM: We be Abrahams seed, and WERE NEVER BOND TO ANY MAN: Why sayest THOU then, Ye shall be made free?
Lol, CHRIST is good. Those fools didn't realize that they were revealing themselves, not for CHRISTS sakes, for HE already knew and said they were NOT of HIM or THE CREATOR, but of their father, the devil:(Lucifer/Chaldean/Babylo nians,Edomites)
But, for the sake of the Book, they told on themselves unknowingly.
Because if they were of the TRUE ISRAELITES(also Abrahams seed), they would have known that they were in bondage in Egypt and no longer ruling/rulers the Land as the Children of JACOB/ISRAEL.
They were Edomites, Babylonians, Syrians, Hamites, Sephardiams, Japhetites... always the destroyers and capturers and invaders. Never in bondage.
Let him who have eyes, see, and ears, hear.
---------
Talmud
Menahoth 43b-44a. A Jewish man is obligated to say the following prayer every day: Thank you god for not making me a gentile, a woman or a SLAVE.
Again, not the TRUE ISRAELITES. lol
The TRUE ISRAELITES were in bondage and still ARE. Under the rule of the oppressors in the oppressors land that the TRUE ISRAELITES were captured, shipped and enslaved into.
The Talmud might make those sexists remarks but so does the bible. It says men are the boss in a marriage. I dont believe that at all. A marriage is most definitely a partnership!
How can Chaldeans be devils? According to the bible,thats were Abraham came from. Jews were in bondage, first in Babylon then in Rome. The bible is really about the Jews, not AA people!

Level 6

Location hidden

#59206 Apr 11, 2013
Helen Thomas Asserts Israeli Jews Not Semites-CNN

"Go home!"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min southerngirl 1,603,914
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 3 min bblight 188
Racism in America 3 min AmericanCreed 714
Hmm the meanie, u were saying? 6 min Hmm the meanie 23
A good read for blk ppl... 8 min coretta 13
Why doesn't Coretta have a "kang" in her life? 9 min Ttt 18
The "mentally ill" anti-black North Africa post... 19 min Harrisson 5
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 37 min FireyFellow44 36
NFL ratings declining 59 min El Rey del Mundo 59
Their dirty laundry 1 hr Mr Lee 118