What's your take on this hand gesture?
http://www.google.com/search...
African AE
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#59127 Apr 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
As a practicing Jew. Do you follow Talmud and Kaballah?
Why can't I get a answer on this issue?
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59128 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
Benjamin Ginsberg is a libertarian[1]political scientist and professor at Johns Hopkins University[2] who is notable for his criticism of American politics in which citizens have become "marginalized as political actors"[3] and political parties weakened[4] while state power has grown.[2] His assessment of the futility of voting along with his notion that the public has an illusion of control over government has caused controversy, and sometimes his explanations have been criticized. He is a co-author, along with Matthew Crenson, of Downsizing Democracy which received critical attention in mainstream newspapers.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benjamin_Ginsb... (political_scientist)

Quote:
Benjamin Ginsberg argues that the "multicultural coalitions" "spearheaded" "by Jews" in the "civil rights era" "was a political tactic" to "undermine the power" of those "establishment social forces" that hindered "further Jewish socio-economic advancement".

Read @: http://holywar.org/jewishtr/naacp.htm
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#59129 Apr 10, 2013
Deceptive Measures wrote:
Quote:
The unique relationship that developed between these teachers and their students was in some ways a microcosm of what was beginning to happen in other parts of the United States. The American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Congress, and the Anti-Defamation League were central to the campaign against racial prejudice. Jews made substantial financial contributions to many civil rights organizations, including the NAACP, the Urban League, the Congress of Racial Equality, and the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee. About 50 percent of the civil rights attorneys in the South during the 1960s were Jews, as were over 50 percent of the Whites who went to Mississippi in 1964 to challenge Jim Crow Laws.
Read @: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...
. The help of Jews was to help assimilate AA into American culture while maintaining their own culture. It benefited them more than us. Look at the end result today. Were the formation of these organizations helpful looking back at this very moment? If they want to help they can start by lobbying for the dispersed Negro a homeland like they obtained through the UN. Until then, IDW hear ish about how much the Jew helped the Negro.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59130 Apr 10, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59131 Apr 10, 2013
Henry Moskowitz and Joel Spingarn "jewish" founders of the NAACP

Quote: Henry Moskowitz (1879 – December 18, 1936) was a civil rights activist, and one of the co-founders of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Henry_Moskowit...

Quote:
Joel Elias Spingarn (May 17, 1875 – July 26, 1939) was an American educator, literary critic, and civil rights activist

He also took up the other cause of his life, racial justice. An influential liberal Republican, he helped realize the concept of a unified black movement by joining the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP) shortly after its founding and was one of the first Jewish leaders of that organization, serving as chairman of its board from 1913 to 1919, its treasurer from 1919 to 1930, its second president from 1930 until his death in 1939.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joel_Elias_Spi...

Level 8

Location hidden

#59132 Apr 10, 2013
Jeremiah 3;18In those days the house of Judah shall walk with the house of Israel, and they shall come together out of the land of the north to the land that I have given for an inheritance unto your fathers. If Yisreal was not in Judah WHY the whole book of Jeremiah still talking bout Yisrael to Judah? because he was talking to two peoples! Yisrael was in Judah when the invasions went down, that's why Jeremiah kept talking bout them!Doing Jeremiahs time Yisrael as a Nation was NO MO! yet JEREMIAH was talking to them! everybody was recognize as JUDAH, but we was still Yisrael,read Jeremiah 3;11,And the LORD said unto me, The backsliding Israel has justified herself more than treacherous Judah.Jeremiah 3:12Go and proclaim these words toward the north, and say, Return, thou backsliding Israel, saith the LORD; and I will not cause mine anger to fall upon you: for I am merciful, saith the LORD, and I will not keep anger for ever.you see an we had 135 year to have made it back home an we did,586 b.c because in 721 the Assyrians had knocked Yisrael off from being a Nation, they all came back from Babylon in 538 b.c, Yisrael was still being talked to read, if you read Jeremiah you will also see the CREATOR being spoken to as the ELOHIM YAH OF YISRAEL, it wouldn't make no sence to do such if Yisrael wasn't in Judah, after Yisrael as a Nation was no mo,Jeremiah 29;21 Jeremiah 44;25 NOW to make this to where as it aint NO way round it read,Jeremiah 50;4;In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.You SEE THEM WORDS"the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together" that's because we was one, aint no Hebrews left Africa but by why of ship

Level 8

Location hidden

#59133 Apr 10, 2013
history can an has bear witness to mass movements of peoples,if the Hebrews went into Africa like Bible said, there is proof of the Hebrews living in Africa, so we knows that's true to this day, OK at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa the last place they was recorded at, by their on mouth! they, our peoples telling you straight out where they went to!geuss way they was lost to the world becuase back in the days it was to hot around the equator, it was to Hot around them parts so the Tribes was lost!, at what point did the Hebrews leave Africa from their on mouth of being there,the Transatlantic slave trade is the only time so that means the only peoples that could even come come close to being them peoples is the so-called AA's the peoples brung to this nation from west Africa, is the only peoples on the face of this Earth that have been thru every Curse Moses said would fall on the Hebrew! is it by coincident that we fit the curses? they we lost Heritage an that we have been removed to all nations of the Earth? that we came to this land with yoke of Iron on our necks till we was destroyed? what about our people being sold but didn't have the power to stop it? enemy sleep with yo woman sell you kids! worked sun up sun down?every race of peoples have owned us at one time or another! they sold us we was the money! besides gold! we was the living currency! you could see yo money working fo you!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59134 Apr 10, 2013
612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythians, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.because they was cool with the assyrians that had set up puppets in eygpt , eygpt tried to come thru our land to Help the assyrians against Babylon, Babylon got them an us! that would have push us deeper into africa being that all the enemys was coming from the east
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#59135 Apr 10, 2013
African Americans currently account for 1 million of the 2.3 million us jail poulation. 6x more the rate of Whites.

Any thoughts?

http://www.naacp.org/pages/criminal-justice-f...

Level 8

Location hidden

#59136 Apr 10, 2013
Ezekiel was among the Captives on his way to Babylon, he was among the Captives tooken from Jerusalem he was a Descendant of the Priest Zadok, if you read His words an this was after the Assyrians had tooken over Yisrael. if Yisrael was gone off our lost doing the Babylonian assault on our Lands, why was Ezekiel sent to them?Ezekiel 3:4 And he said unto me, Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.Ezekiel 3:5;For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;you see Yisrael had to have ran to Judah, an got tooken to Babylon with Judah, that means when Judah went into Africa Yisrael was righht alone with Judah . The whole book of Ezekiel is bout Yisrael an this was doing the Captivity, Yisrael an Judah is us! we one an to prove this that we would be looked upon as one! read ;Ezekiel 37:15;he word of the LORD came again unto me, saying Ezekiel 37:16 Moreover, thou son of man, take thee one stick, and write upon it, For Judah, and for the children of Israel his companions: then take another stick, and write upon it, For Joseph, the stick of Ephraim, and for all the house of Israel his companions,Ezekiel 37:17;And join them one to another into one stick; and they shall become one in thine hand,Ezekiel 37:18;And when the children of thy people shall speak unto thee, saying, Wilt thou not shew us what thou meanest by these?Ezekiel 37:19;Say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the stick of Joseph, which is in the hand of Ephraim, and the tribes of Israel his fellows, and will put them with him, even with the stick of Judah, and make them one stick, and they shall be one in mine hand.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59137 Apr 10, 2013
JEREMIAH 50, talks bout babylon!Jeremiah 50:1;The word that the LORD spake against Babylon and against the land of the Chaldeans by Jeremiah the prophet.that was then an Prophetic ,Jeremiah 50:2;Declare ye among the nations, and publish, and set up a standard; publish, and conceal not: say, Babylon is taken, Bel is confounded, Merodach is broken in pieces; her idols are confounded, her images are broken in pieces.the old Black Babylon got taken by Ashkenaz,them peoples carried on the Egypt-Babylonan system! they was placed in our land 2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.an to show you that Ashkenaz did take Babylon Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.Them Armenian Georgian Ashkenazim Jew are still here. with the Babylonian symbol an all! nergel the lion!Jeremiah 50:3;For out of the north there cometh up a nation against her, which shall make her land desolate, and none shall dwell therein: they shall remove, they shall depart, both man and beast.That happen an it was Prophetic an the same time!Jeremiah 50:4;In those days, and in that time, saith the LORD, the children of Israel shall come, they and the children of Judah together, going and weeping: they shall go, and seek the LORD their God.Jeremiah 50:5They shall ask the way to Zion with their faces thitherward, saying, Come, and let us join ourselves to the LORD in a perpetual covenant that shall not be forgotten.Thats yet to come, if you read Nehemiah an Ezra the peoples heart wasnt in it! they didnt want to rebuild the wall, they did so reluctantly,Jeremiah 50:6;My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.We knows this was Prophetic, they made it home the "edict of liberation" so they Knew how to get home! it wasnt striped from their minds, Jeremiah 50:7;All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.Jeremiah 50:13Because of the wrath of the LORD it shall not be inhabited, but it shall be wholly desolate: every one that goeth by Babylon shall be astonished, and hiss at all her plague {QUOTE who="Truth"]<quot ed "Esau is the father of Palestinian Arab. Babylon is Iraq not USA".] if that the case an Iraq is Babylon why people still there? Good book said it would be desolate:? people would go by but no in? you see thats Prophetic future event! of a Babylonian system! Ashkenaz an the sage jews from babylon run the system to this day! Babylon had a like Banking system The first use of the fractional reserve system was in the Temple of Shamash ...
king of Babylon, its the same system same people! the book of Jeremiah tells you the fall of Babylon then an now!
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59138 Apr 10, 2013
The so-called "watch dog group" the "Southern Poverty Law Center"(SPLC) was founded and is controlled by Zionists. "Joseph Levin" and "Morris Seligman Dees, Jr.".

Quote:
Morris Seligman Dees, Jr.(born December 16, 1936) is the co-founder and chief trial counsel for the Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC), and a former direct mail marketeer for book publishing.[3] Along with his law partner, Joseph J. Levin Jr., Dees founded the SPLC in 1971,[4] the start of a legal career dedicated to suing organizations in discrimination cases.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morris_Dees
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59139 Apr 10, 2013
Who's the "Double Agent"?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#59140 Apr 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
African Americans currently account for 1 million of the 2.3 million us jail poulation. 6x more the rate of Whites.
Any thoughts?

her husband was appointed as a special advisor under eric holder. so *maybe* you might see some major policy changes.
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59141 Apr 10, 2013
Who would rather talk about something else?

Level 8

Location hidden

#59142 Apr 10, 2013
During the first centuries of what is called the "Amorite period", the most powerful city states were Isin and Larsa . One of these Amorite dynasties founded the city-state of Babylon, which would ultimately take over the others and form the first Babylonian empire, during what is also called the Old Babylonian Period.The independent city state of Babylon was founded by an Amorite chieftain named Sumuabum in the early 19th century BC. Initially Babylon was a small nation which did not control much territory, and was overshadowed by more established kingdoms like Isin, Larsa, Assyria and Elam. Babylon remained a small and minor state until the reign of its sixth ruler, Hammurabi (fl. ca. 1728 – 1686 BC One of the most important works of this "First Dynasty of Babylon", as it was called by the native historians, was the compilation of a code of laws. This was made by order of Hammurabi after the expulsion of the Elamites and the settlement of his kingdom.Dynasty VI (1003 BC-984 BC) which was Aramean and Dynasty VII (984 BC-977 BC) which was Elamite.Native rule was restored in 978 BC with Dynasty VIII. Dynasty IX begins with Ninurta-kudurri-usur I, whose rule (from 943 BC). Babylonia remained weak during this period, with whole areas now under firm Chaldean, Aramean and Sutean control,Shamash-shum-ukin, after decades peacefully subject to his brother, eventually became infused with Babylonian nationalism, and raised a major revolt against Ashurbanipal. He led a powerful coalition which included Elam, the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked, 627 BC. Assyria descended into civil war, with three Assyrian kings briefly ruling Assyria and Babylon over the next 7 years. Babylonia took advantage of this and rebelled under Nabopolassar, a member of the Chaldean people, who had settled in southern Mesopotamia circa 1000 BC.In 620 BC Nabopolassar took control over much of Babylonia, and for the next 4 years had to contend with Assyrian armies encamped in Babylonia trying to unseat him. However, the Assyrian king, Sin-shar-ishkun was plagued by constant revolt in Nineveh, and was thus unable to eject Nabopolassar. The stalemate ended in 616 BC, when Nabopolassar entered into alliance with Cyaxares, king of the Medes and Persians, who had also taken advantage of the anarchy in Assyria to free his people from the Assyrian, it was during these time that our people was heading HOME, from the ASSYRIAN captivity , the Chaldeans was on they way! an we ran into AFRICA by way of Egypt ,The last Assyrian king, Ashur-uballit II was defeated at Harran in 608 BC, and a final victory was achieved at Carchemish in 605 BC. The seat of empire was thus transferred to Babylonia for the first time since Hammurabi over a thousand years before.this was when the Egyptians tryed to cross our land an they was beat down by the Babylonians,Jeremiah 46:1;The word of the LORD which came to Jeremiah the prophet against the Gentiles.Jeremiah 46:2;Against Egypt, against the army of Pharaohnecho king of Egypt, which was by the river Euphrates in Carchemish, which Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon smote in the fourth year of Jehoiakim the son of Josiah king of Judah.Nabopolassar was followed by his son Nebuchadnezzar II, whose reign of 43 years over Babylon,. His empire included the conquering of Phoenicia in 585 BC, we ran into AFRICA we had came back from the ASSYRIAN kidnapping, thats why it says in ".Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah",
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59143 Apr 10, 2013
The NAACP supports "Gay Marriage" and "Planned Parenthood". The "handpicked" leaders(Uncle Toms) have to pass the "skin test"(Non darker than a paper bag) before selected.

Level 8

Location hidden

#59144 Apr 10, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Any thoughts?
HOW BOUT WE THE ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF earth that's NOT CONTROLLED BY THEY KIND, the Jews an europeans still control us,WHY WE THE ONLY PEOPLES NOT CONTROLLED BY THEY on kind? Chinese can go to China, Mexican can go to Mexico,an be controlled by they kind,We cant go NO Where an be controlled by our KIND, SEE WE NEEDS SAVING, we have No GOverment of our On or Land, see we needs saving from these peoples , they stole holding on to us, an most blind thinking they free, we make NO LAWS,we needs saving BY CREATOR an HE gone save us soon! this system is OVER
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59145 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
The term prison–industrial complex (PIC) is used to attribute the rapid expansion of the US inmate population to the political influence of private prison companies and businesses that supply goods and services to government prison agencies. The term is borrowed from the military–industrial complex President Dwight D. Eisenhower warned of in his famous 1961 farewell address. Such groups include corporations that contract prison labor, construction companies, surveillance technology vendors, lawyers, and lobby groups that represent them. Activists have described the Prison-Industrial Complex as perpetuating a belief that imprisonment is a quick fix to underlying social problems such as homelessness, unemployment, drug addiction, mental illness, and illiteracy.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prison%E2%80%9...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Asians and White people are the best races 7 min Jax 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min Fitius T Bluster 1,659,461
White people, You need to do something to preve... 21 min White people 1
Race baiting for Doug Jones against Roy Moore 23 min el rey de los cam... 19
Why are White people so basic and don't integra... 25 min White people 1
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 34 min el rey de los cam... 1,520
Blacks contribute nothing to America economically 41 min Kato 21
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 51 min Kato 157
Blacks now control mainstream culture 1 hr el rey de los cam... 51
Is this KIP? 2 hr Hmm 70
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 10 hr Harrisson 102
More from around the web