Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59105 Apr 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“Coloured” in the S African apartheid society had a distinct meaning from “Colored” in the USA.
It referred to the mixed-race people most numerous in Cape Province, who were not purely Bantu or white. The "Coloured" population included a lot of Khoisan and also SE Asian ancestry.
Learn history before babbling Afronazi reactionary nonsense.
HEY AFRICA AE OR BARRY which one is it today your many personalites Sorry Colored people are Mixed with Native black south Africans and the white race and only make up 10% of the population so in other words they are MULLATTOS

Coloured’ is one of the four main racial classifications in South Africa: Black, White, Coloured and Indian. Coloured people in South Africa make up around 10% of the population and have a very strong cultural identity. Most coloured people are proud to be coloured (except for the few who prefer to go by the label 'so called Coloured'). The Coloured culture seems to have inherited all the best aspects of both white and black culture and the are a damn fun bunch of people.

Your a liar your NOT mixed Your not from Africa You are A EDOMITE TURK

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59106 Apr 10, 2013
Erubin 21b (Soncino edition):
"My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."

BOOK
"However, in his book, The Silence of the Ultra-Orthodox, published a few weeks ago, the son claims that for decades his father ...sodomized yeshiva students. He committed the act in empty synagogues during the hours between prayers and in other places."

http://www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jewish...

Harold Rosenthal Interview:

Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:

"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Slave Coast Judah

Battle Ground, WA

#59107 Apr 10, 2013
Slave Coast Africa Judah wrote:
"They're Africans, but NOT BLACK AFRICANS."
Emphasizing the indigenous Southern African origin of the ancient Egyptians, is because of the message based upon an historical message taken from the most highly respected "Papyrus of Hunefer" found in Egypt and the Nile River and amongst the indigenous Africans', "Book of the Coming Forth by Day and Night" . In it, the Egyptians clearly state: "We came from the beginning of the Nile where the God Hapi dwells, at the foothills of the Mountain of the Moon.(Kilimanjaro- between Kenya and Tanzania, or Rwenzori in Uganda).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =VOP9OQTuTZgXX
. So nobody wanted to touch this.

I understand
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#59108 Apr 10, 2013
Chlo wrote:
Ham's descendants are traced to the families of Africa. Ham (Khawm) in Hebrew means BLACK, HOT AND BURNT.
Ham had four sons,
1. CUSH (Ethiopians / Cushites & Nubians),
2. MIZRAIM (Egyptians / Khemet),
3. PHUT (Ancient Somalia),
4. CANAAN (Canaanite, the original inhabitants of the land of Israel) genesis 10:6-19.
If Ham was black doesn't that mean his sons would be too?
The Ancient Greek historian Herodotus, who visited Egypt in the 5th century B.C.E., saw the Egyptians face to face and described them as black-skinned with woolly hair.
Anthropologist, Count Constatin de Volney (1727-1820), spoke about the race of the Egyptians that produced the Pharaohs. He later paid tribute to Herodotus' discovery when he said:
"The ancient Egyptians were true Negroes of the same type as all native born Africans. That being so, we can see how their blood mixed for several centuries with that of the Romans and Greeks, must have lost the intensity of it's original color, while retaining none the less the imprint of its original mold. We can even state as a general principle that the face (referring to The Sphinx) is a kind of monument able, in many cases, to attest to or shed light on historical evidence on the origins of the people."
The fact that the ancient Egyptians were black-skinned prompted Volney to make the following statement:
"What a subject for meditation, just think that the race of black men today our slaves and the object of our scorn, is the very race to which we owe our arts, science and even the use of our speech."
Scientist, R. T. Prittchett, states in his book The Natural History of Man, "In their complex and many of the complexions and in physical peculiarities the Egyptians were an "AFRICAN" race (p 124-125).
Having leprsay turned people white!! So that means their original color was NOT white!
2 Kings 5:27 "The leprosy therefore of Naaman shall cleave unto thee and unto thy seed for ever.” And he went out from his presence a leper, as white as snow".
So being turning white was a disease...
Ready for this?!
Exodus 4:6-7 "And the Lord said furthermore unto him,“Put now thine hand into thy bosom.” And he put his hand into his bosom; and when he took it out, behold, his hand was leprous as snow.
7 And He said,“Put thine hand into thy bosom again.” And he put his hand into his bosom again and plucked it out of his bosom, and behold, it was turned again as his other flesh."
Turning his skin white was a miracle, if his skin was already white then it wouldn't be a miracle.
None of you have ever touched a real sheep. Maybe I should send a sheep to you as well!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#59109 Apr 10, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Erubin 21b (Soncino edition):
"My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament)."
BOOK
"However, in his book, The Silence of the Ultra-Orthodox, published a few weeks ago, the son claims that for decades his father ...sodomized yeshiva students. He committed the act in empty synagogues during the hours between prayers and in other places."
http://www.iamthewitness.com/listeners/Jewish...
Harold Rosenthal Interview:
Dear reader -- after the tape machine had been turned off, I accused Harold Rosenthal of not living up to our agreement in replying truthfully to my question as to the Jews being God's Chosen people. He replied:
"We are god's chosen people ... Most Jews do not like to admit it, but our god is Lucifer -- so I wasn't lying -- and we are his chosen people. Lucifer is very much alive."
Stop Unfazec you know THATS NOT TRUE!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#59110 Apr 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
He's black so he's “informative”, LOL...
What an idiot. And you TEACH? Do you teach about Alexander the Edomite, LOL!!!?
HEY liar i found some past posts of yours in which the peopl eon these posts call YOU A LIAR about everything including your nationality

REMEMBER THIS: jun 11 2007

you're a liar too. You, first, claim to be "black", NOW that you're exposed, you claim to NOT be "black."

Stop trying to use African Americans as scapegoats for your propaganda and loyalty to La Raza. I won't even ask what nationality you are because that's irrelevant at this point since you lie about everything you spew on here. You can try lying to the other AAs on here, but you're not fooling ME you LIAR. I'll DEFINITELY see YOU around on topix. I'm not as gullible as the next AA on here and certainly will not kiss your culo like they do.

You are doing the same thing here on this blog thats why Glimmer said that you have 8 fathers

once you told me you are a mullatto from South Africa

Then you are East indian

you are FAKE the only people who try to confusse peop eabout their intensions are Govt agents used to spy on MY people

Your Race will be enslaved
Slave Coast Judah

Battle Ground, WA

#59111 Apr 10, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“Coloured” in the S African apartheid society had a distinct meaning from “Colored” in the USA.
It referred to the mixed-race people most numerous in Cape Province, who were not purely Bantu or white. The "Coloured" population included a lot of Khoisan and also SE Asian ancestry.
Learn history before babbling Afronazi reactionary nonsense.
What's your stance on the Talmud?
Slave Coast Judah

Battle Ground, WA

#59113 Apr 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop Unfazec you know THATS NOT TRUE!
As a practicing Jew. Do you follow Talmud and Kaballah?
Slave Coast Judah

Battle Ground, WA

#59114 Apr 10, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop Unfazec you know THATS NOT TRUE!
What's your take on this hand gesture?

http://www.google.com/search...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#59115 Apr 10, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>HEY AFRICA AE OR BARRY which one is it today your many personalites Sorry Colored people are Mixed with Native black south Africans and the white race and only make up 10% of the population so in other words they are MULLATTOS
Coloured’ is one of the four main racial classifications in South Africa: Black, White, Coloured and Indian. Coloured people in South Africa make up around 10% of the population and have a very strong cultural identity. Most coloured people are proud to be coloured (except for the few who prefer to go by the label 'so called Coloured'). The Coloured culture seems to have inherited all the best aspects of both white and black culture and the are a damn fun bunch of people.
Your a liar your NOT mixed Your not from Africa You are A EDOMITE TURK
That's what I said, you idiot,“Coloureds” in S Africa is a category for mixed folk.

I'm not AE Egyptian you idiot.

For one thing, I say that Egyptian civilization was created by black people and he does not.

However, I think we both concur that you are a numbnuts.
Welfare State

Clinton, MS

#59116 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
While so many Americans are subsisting on food stamps, losing their homes, and accumulating credit card debt they will "never be able" to "pay off", the US is "giving" "Israel" "$3 billion" in "direct" "foreign aid" "every year" and, "according to" "Congressman James Traficant", "another" "$12-17 billion" in "indirect aid" such as "valuable military equipment" deemed “scrapped,” "loan guarantees", and "preferential contracts". Israel is an affluent country with "more than" "10,000 millionaires" and, according to the "International Monetary Fund", was "one of the few" economies that "weathered the 2008 financial storm" "nearly unscathed".

Read @: http://thebilzerianreport.com/how-much-does-i...
Apartheid 2013

Clinton, MS

#59117 Apr 10, 2013
"Balfour Declaration 1917"

Quote:
Dear "Lord Rothschild"

I have much pleasure in conveying to you, on behalf of His Majesty's Government, the following declaration of sympathy with Jewish Zionist aspirations which has been submitted to, and approved by, the Cabinet.

"His Majesty's Government view with favour the establishment in Palestine of a national home for the Jewish people, and will use their best endeavours to facilitate the achievement of this object, it being clearly understood that nothing shall be done which may prejudice the civil and religious rights of existing non-Jewish communities in Palestine, or the rights and political status enjoyed by Jews in any other country."

I should be grateful if you would bring this declaration to the knowledge of the "Zionist Federation".

Yours sincerely,

"Arthur James Balfour"
Big Walter and the Band

Clinton, MS

#59118 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, Baron de Rothschild FRS[1](8 February 1868 – 27 August 1937), a scion of the Rothschild family, was a British banker, politician, and zoologist.

Walter Rothschild was born in London, the eldest son and heir of Lord [Nathan] Rothschild, an immensely wealthy financier, of the international Rothschild financial dynasty, and the first Jewish peer in England.

"Zionism and the Balfour Declaration"
As an active Zionist and close friend of "Chaim Weizmann", he worked to formulate the draft declaration for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. On 2 November 1917 he received a letter from the British foreign secretary, Arthur Balfour, addressed to his London home at 148 Piccadilly. In this letter the "British government" declared its support for the establishment in Palestine of "a national home for the Jewish people". This letter became known as the "Balfour Declaration".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rothsch...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59119 Apr 10, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
BLACK HEBREW ISRAELITE CULT LEADER KILLS 4 YEAR OLD KID BECAUSE HE THOUGH HE WAS GAY...SMH
http://www.splcenter.org/blog/2012/06/12/lead...
These people are sick!!!
im a Gang Boss, an one day yo bitch ass will be brung to my court, so i can Judge you, an yes Im a HEBREW Israelite, the kind an one you should FEAR, Cause i WONT PLAY with you!!! i want you in ground, sleeping for ever! how bout that devil

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#59120 Apr 10, 2013
Big Walter and the Band wrote:
Quote:
Lionel Walter Rothschild, 2nd Baron Rothschild, Baron de Rothschild FRS[1](8 February 1868 – 27 August 1937), a scion of the Rothschild family, was a British banker, politician, and zoologist.

Walter Rothschild was born in London, the eldest son and heir of Lord [Nathan] Rothschild, an immensely wealthy financier, of the international Rothschild financial dynasty, and the first Jewish peer in England.

"Zionism and the Balfour Declaration"
As an active Zionist and close friend of "Chaim Weizmann", he worked to formulate the draft declaration for a Jewish homeland in Palestine. On 2 November 1917 he received a letter from the British foreign secretary, Arthur Balfour, addressed to his London home at 148 Piccadilly. In this letter the "British government" declared its support for the establishment in Palestine of "a national home for the Jewish people". This letter became known as the "Balfour Declaration".

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walter_Rothsch...
good info on behalf of spreading the truth

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#59121 Apr 10, 2013
Joel 3
1 For take heed: In those days and at the same time, when I turn again the captivity of JUDA and JERUSALEM:

2 I shall gather all people together, and bring them in to the valley of Josaphat: And there will I reason with them, BECAUSE OF MY PEOPLE AND HER HERITAGE OF ISRAEL: WHOM THEY HAVE SCATTERED ABOUT IN THE NATIONS, AND PARTED MY LAND:

3 YE, THEY HAVE CAST LOTS FOR MY PEOPLE. The young Men have they set in the BROTHEL house, And SOLD the Damsels for WINE, that they might have to drink.

4 Thou Tirus and Sidon and all ye borders of the Philistines: What have ye to do with ME? Will ye defy ME? Well; If ye will indeed defy ME, I shall recompense you, Even upon your own head,

5 And that right shortly: For ye have taken away MY silver and gold, MY fair and goodly jewels, and brought them in to your gods houses.

6 The Children also of JUDA and JERUSALEM have ye sold unto the Grekes, that ye might bring Them far from the borders of Their own Countries.

7 Behold therefore: I will raise Them out of the place, where ye have sold Them, And will reward you even upon your head.

8 Your sons and your daughters will I sell through the hands of the Children of JUDA, and so they shall give them forth to sell, unto them of Saba, a people of a far country: For THE CREATOR HIMSELF hath said it.

9 Cry out these things among the Gentiles, proclaim war, wake up the giantes, let them draw near, Let them come up all the lusty warriors of them.

10 Make you swords of your plowshares, and spears of your sickles and scythes. Let the weak man say: I am strong.

11 Muster you and come, all ye Heithens round about: Gather you together, there shall THE CREATOR lay all thy giantes to the ground.

12 Let the people arise, and get them to the valley of Josaphat: For there will I sit, and judge all Heithen round about.

13 Lay to your scythes, for the harvest is ripe: Come, get you down: The winepress is full, Ye, the winepresses run over, For their wickedness is waxen great.

14 In the Valley appointed, there shall be many, many people: For the day of THE CREATOR is near in the Valley appointed.

15 The sun and moon shall be darkened, and the stars shall withdraw their light.

16 THE CREATOR shall roar out of Sion, and cry out of JERUSALEM, that the Heavens and the Earth shall quake withall. But THE CREATOR shall be a defense unto HIS own People, and a refuge for the Children of ISRAEL.

17 Thus shall Ye know, that I, THE CREATOR Your GOD dwell upon MY Holy Mount of Sion. Then shall JERUSALEM be holy, and there shall no strangers go through Her anymore.

18 Then shall the Mountains drop sweet wine, and the Hills shall flow with milk, All the Rivers of JUDA shall have water enough, and out of THE CREATORS House, There shall flow a Spring, to water the Brook of Sitim:

19 But Egypt shall be laid waste, and Edom shall be desolate: Because they have dealt so cruelly with the Children of JUDA, and shed innocent blood in their land.

20 Again, JUDA shall be inhabited for evermore, and JERUSALEM from generations to generations:

21 For I will not leave Their Land unavenged. And THE CREATOR shall dwell in Sion.
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#59122 Apr 10, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
You mofos been slaving each other for centuries...The White man put a stop to it, Convict.
Let me repost this in case you missed it <sarcasm>
These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period.
----------
The rest of the jibberish you posted CONVICT...is just that JIBBERISH!
Now back to tha mudda ship wit CHA!
Next!
Dude I'm only 18 I Have enslaved no one I don't even like the term pet. An gibberish you claim to have the knowledge of the "ancient people" but I simply wrote some of their beliefs and HOW THEY felt about the Stars and WHERE THEY felt THEY came from.You do realize the Dogon Tribe was from Sirius A and B.Your screen name is the Ancient Egyptian but you must realize that That the Nubians worshiped the stars more than any other group of people even the Hebrews believe that the Creator is an Extra dimensional being from the beyond.And you said the White man put an end to slavery, well yeah when "their" economy was about to go belly up because there was to many slaves and to much production. by the did you just justify all the events that has taken place due to the White Man's "Rule" simply because "they abolished" slavery. Your a joke change your screen name [email protected]
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#59123 Apr 10, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text> Ok what do you mean by the word "COLOURED" That is NOt a African term it is a RACIST SOUTHERN KKK TERM, SLAVE TERM.
You still have not claimed a Nation you said your dad looks like an East indian is he?
East indian people have migrated into African for centuries specially kenya.
question? Why do the native South Africans Hate you? they only would hate the white race who oppressed them and has them living in SLUM conditions
If you are of east indian desent then they would not be angry at you the east indians did not oppress the native south africans
So why do native africans who come in all sorts of shades and colors from Black skin to light skin hate you if you are of the same complexion light brown
also you mentioned the word coloured africans are coloured as well East indians are colored so are chineese they have color as well look at the martial artist named TONY JA he is colored
Tony Ja is Taiwanese but yeah he is brown
The Hidden Hand

Brandon, MS

#59124 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
The story of Black-Jewish relations in the United States is a long and complex one.... Jews were among those who worked to "establish the NAACP" "in 1909". African-American newspapers were among the first in the U.S. to denounce Nazism.... FROM SWASTIKA TO JIM CROW creates hope and reminds us of a time in U.S. history when the two communities came together.
- David Horowitz, Washington Review

Read @: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...
Deceptive Measures

Brandon, MS

#59125 Apr 10, 2013
Quote:
The unique relationship that developed between these teachers and their students was in some ways a microcosm of what was beginning to happen in other parts of the United States. The American Jewish Committee, the American Jewish Congress, and the Anti-Defamation League were central to the campaign against racial prejudice. Jews made substantial financial contributions to many civil rights organizations, including the NAACP, the Urban League, the Congress of Racial Equality, and the Student Non-Violent Coordinating Committee. About 50 percent of the civil rights attorneys in the South during the 1960s were Jews, as were over 50 percent of the Whites who went to Mississippi in 1964 to challenge Jim Crow Laws.

Read @: http://www.pbs.org/itvs/fromswastikatojimcrow...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min ReplaceGOP 1,578,893
What Race Has Best Fighters, Non-blacks Or Blacks? 4 min the boundaries of... 5
Whites Losing Their Biggest Privilege: Ability ... 4 min Alert 17
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 6 min Hashtag THX 8
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 19 min the boundaries of... 445
Old white men with younger black women (May '11) 23 min rickyricardo 145
Poll True or False: Blacks can survive without whites? (Mar '16) 24 min Fun Facts 8
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 1 hr JIM CROW IS BACK 55
Cavebeasts of Topix 1 hr Dan Snow 22
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 6 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 6 hr a jig is a tool 18
More from around the web