Hebrew Israelite
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#58984 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tikar people are not from EGYPT OR ETHIOPIA.
http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots...
You added that BS to substantiate some BS fantasy of African American being Ancient Egyptians....smh
Afrocentrics....Caught again making shyt up...smh
Next!
Is wiki good enough for ya?

The Bamileke have a story very similar to that of their Tikar Neighbors.

The Bamileke" More AA ancestors

Wiki

The Bamileke is the ethnic group which is now dominant in Cameroon's West and Northwest Provinces.
HistoryMain source:“Histoire et anthropologie du peuple bamiléké”(Paris: l’Harmattan, 2010, 242p.), by Dieudonné Toukam.ISBN : 978-2-296-11827-0

History

"The ancestry of the Bamiléké people can be traced back to Egypt. Between late 9th century CE, their ancestors left Egypt and began a descent across Africa. They settled in what is now Sudan temporarily before traveling to what is now modern-day northern Cameroon around 11th-14th century."

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58985 Apr 9, 2013
"ALL FACES SHALL BE BLACK AS THE POT"

Loving it!:)

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58986 Apr 9, 2013
Luke 4

25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in Israel in the days of Helias, when Heaven was shut three years and six months, when great famishment was through out all the land,

26 And unto none of them was Helias sent, save in to Sarepta besides Sidon unto a woman that was a widow.

27 And many lepers were in Israel in the time of Heliseus the Prophet: And yet non of them were healed, saving Naaman of Syria.

28 And as many as were in the synagogue when they heard that, were filled with wrath:

29 And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the city, and led HIM even unto the edge of the hill, where on their city was built, to cast HIM down headlong.

30 But HE went HIS way even through the midst of them:

31 And came into Capernaum a City of Galile, and there taught them on the Sabboth days.

* Helias = Elias

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58987 Apr 9, 2013
Look up this vid where these brother got info out a Jewish girl Rabbi Uncle. They was doing facetime on the computer and she called her uncle on speaker phone. She asked what color was the original Jews and he said black. A Jewish Rabbu accent and all says this. He didnt know he was being recorded and she didnt neither. She was scared because she kne it was top secret classified. She obviously believed it because she was crushing hard for a Jew.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58990 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Africa Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
The History of the Mande and related sub groups. Some of the direct ancestry of AA. Im a take you on a trip from the U.S. AA to North Africa.
Mande according to Wiki
"Descended from ancient Central ***Saharan****(North Africa people, akin to the Bafour or Imraguen of Mauritania, the Mandé are an identifiable group of peoples spread throughout the West Africa."
Last time I checked the Saharan was North Africa.
Bafour people according to your beloved wiki
The Bafour may have been settled people at the time of the Neolithic Era[7] who according to oral tradition lived in the Western Sahara and gradually migrated southward. Anthony Pazzanita refers to them as "a pastoral, PROTO BERBER people who migrated to the area during Neolithic times", possibly ancestors of the black-skinned Imraguen.[1][8]"
Now to the Imraguen wiki(lol)
The Imraguen (Berber: Imragen) are an ethnic group or tribe of Mauritania and Western Sahara.
They are believed to have Mande (Niger-Congo) origins and to descend from the ancient Bafour people. The name "Imraguen" (Berber orthography: imragen) itself is a Berber word meaning "fishermen". They are Muslims of the Sunni Maliki rite. The Imraguen language is a divergent form of Hassaniya Arabic that preserves elements of the Soninke language, reflecting their Ni*er-Congo heritage."
Now to the Mande in Which accounts for approx 20% of African American African Ancestry.
****So kill that no ties to North Africa and Egypt ok.
Shall I continue....
Lets do one more just for fun***
The Bamileke" More AA ancestors
Wiki
The Bamileke is the ethnic group which is now dominant in Cameroon's West and Northwest Provinces.
HistoryMain source:“Histoire et anthropologie du peuple bamiléké”(Paris: l’Harmattan, 2010, 242p.), by Dieudonné Toukam.ISBN : 978-2-296-11827-0
History
"The ancestry of the Bamiléké people can be traced back to Egypt. Between late 9th century CE, their ancestors left Egypt and began a descent across Africa. They settled in what is now Sudan temporarily before traveling to what is now modern-day northern Cameroon around 11th-14th century."
Damn another AA ancestor traced back to the Nile Valley.
Shall I continue?..
Repost for non ancient egyptian

Also I would like you to meet Narmer. no Black egypt huh.
your research is lacking.

Narmer.... Egypt Pharoah responsible for uniting Lower and Upper Egypt.
http://realhistoryww.com/world_history/ancien...
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58991 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Convict!
Most of history and the bible, Koran, torah have nothing to do with Black people at all.
There is no historical books from you people ever in history.
No historians, No explorers, No Scholars, No Scientist....NOTHING.
I can understand why you try to steal other peoples histories because you have NONE..but I believe its better if you embrace the truth and study your history(sub-Saharan)..you will feel much better about yourself.
Stop trying to distort history and religion...its disgusting.
Next!
Meet Narmer
http://www.bing.com/images/search...
jammie

United States

#58994 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>Scripture told us how to recognize them by looking at what symbol a country is recognized by!
It's the (eagle)..Rome is the former empire that ruled the earth, so what was the symbol of war for Rome during battles? An eagle..Odin is who Rome worshipped bcz remmbr they are pagan ppl and they believed Odin (represented by an eagle) gave them power to win wars and give them so-say rulership over all other people..

The Lord will raise up a distant nation against you, one from the other side of the earth as the eagle flies, a nation whose language you will not understand,-Deuteronomy 28:49

Latter versions or revised versions have slowly removed the word eagle and used vulture etc but the bird is still along the family of scavengers! See it now..go thru a google search and locate every nation tht uses a scavenger bird as a logo or a representation of ppl living there and there you'll find Esau descendants hiding behind all sorts of names other than Edomites
Learn the diff between a bird of prey an a scavenger b4 trying to tech somebody idiot
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58995 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Tikar people are not from EGYPT OR ETHIOPIA.
http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots...
You added that BS to substantiate some BS fantasy of African American being Ancient Egyptians....smh
Afrocentrics....Caught again making shyt up...smh
Next!
Funny how the Hausa, Bamileke, Tikar have similar migration histories.

More AA Ancestors hailing from Nubia/Egypt

The Hausa

According to Non africentric Wiki

Hausa/ Fula

History and culture

"Between 500 CE and 700 CE Hausa people had been slowly moving west from ******Nubia**** and mixing in with the local Northern and Central Ni*erian population[citation needed], established a number of strong states in what is now Northern and Central Ni*eria and Eastern Ni*er.

By the 12th century CE the Hausa were becoming one of Africa's major powers[dubious – discuss]. The architecture of the Hausa is perhaps one of the least known but most beautiful of the medieval age"
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58996 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wiki is not accurate. Afrocentrist have been perverting wiki for years. It takes months and even years for their false information to be discovered and corrected.
Here is from a .edu website. No Egypt, No Ethiopia...PERIOD!
http://www.uiowa.edu/~africart/toc/people/Bam...
NEXT!
Bro please. That lil ass review cmon man. Your just mad. Now wiki isnt valid but u can use off brand sites all u want. But when I do it its afrocentric sites lol. you clowns are crazy.

meet Narmer

http://www.bing.com/images/search...

I suppose the artifact was made by afrocentrist. hahah. Your Just a Racist and it shows. U cant even be honest and have a real dialogue
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58997 Apr 9, 2013
Funny

I cant use wiki as a refrence cant use "afrocentric" studies as a refrence.

I think the fat lady has sung.

oooohh whooo, lol.

Alright Im moving on to historical accounts. I suppose youl claim my arab and eroupean sources are afrocentric lmhao.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58998 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
So, if I go on Youtube and state Vikings were black Africans and the proof is being hidden in a vault in Oslo....would you believe it?
before you answer, I have a nifty bridge for sale in Arizona. It's only $2,000,000
Interested?
SMH
Afrocentrics are the epitome of gullibility
Next!
Bro ur ur losing the credibility you had denying the Blackness of the ancient nile valley.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58999 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Convict!
Most of history and the bible, Koran, torah have nothing to do with Black people at all.
I can understand why you try to steal other peoples histories because you have NONE..but I believe its better if you embrace the truth and study your history(sub-Saharan)..you will feel much better about yourself.
Next!
The 16th century historian and traveler Leon Africanus, was a Hebrew-speaking Jewish convert to Islam, raised in a Jewish household by Jewish parents of Moroccan descent. Leon Africanus travelled extensively in Africa south of the Sahara where he encountered innumerable Black African Jewish communities. Leon later converted to Catholicism but remained interested in Jewish communities he encountered throughout his travels in West Africa. See Leo Africanus (al-Hassan b. al -Wazzan al-Zayyati), Della discrittione dell’Africa per Giovanni Leoni Africano, Settima Parte, in G.B. Ramusio, Delle navigationi e viaggi. Venice 1550, I, ff.78-81r.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#59000 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, Convict!
Next!
Ibn Khaldun, who lived in the 13th century, a respected authority on Berber history testified about the Black Jews of Western Sudan with whom he personally interacted. The famous muslim geographer al-Idrisi, born in Ceuta, Spain in the 12th century, wrote extensively about Jewish Negroes in the Western Sudan.

Black Jews were fully integrated and achieved pre-eminence in many West African kingdoms. For instance Jews were believed to have settled in great West African empires such as Songhai, Mali, Ghana and Kanem-Bornu empires. According to numerous accounts of contemporary visitors to the region several rulers, and administrators of the Songhai empire were of Jewish origins until Askia Muhammad came to power in 1492 and decreed that all Jews either convert to Islam or leave the region. See Ismael Diadie Haidara,“Les Juifs a` Timbouctou”, Recueil de sources relatives au commerce juif a Timbouctou au XIXe siecle, Editions Donniya, Bamako, 1999.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#59001 Apr 9, 2013
These fools is really trying to make the Nile valley( From the great lakes moving North aka Uganda, Tanzania, Soudan, Keenya, ect) non black, lol. Thats how I know its checkmate. The whitest historian would laugh in your face. The devils last trick make Nile valley white. Ya know why because we read the bible now and we read the intermarriage. these clowns in funny Im laughing right now.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#59002 Apr 9, 2013
Now Ican die, lol

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#59003 Apr 9, 2013
Ezekiel 36:5. therefore thus saith the Lord GOD: Surely in the fire of My jealousy have I spoken against the residue of the nations, and against all Edom, that have appointed My land unto themselves for a possession with the joy of all their heart, with disdain of soul, to cast it out for a prey;ok British Mandate ended in 1948, the Arabs immediately seized the Old City of Jerusalem.they been there since EDOM was EDOM ok we gone go back to the forces that killed Assyria would be the same as the peoples ran us off our land check this" the Chaldeans, Suteans, Arameans and Arabs. After a bitter struggle Babylon was sacked and its allies vanquished, Shamash-shum-ukim being killed in the process. Elam was destroyed, and the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans and Suteans were violently subjugated. An Assyrian governor named Kandalanu was placed on the throne. Upon Ashurbanipal's death in 627 BC, his son Ashur-etil-ilani became ruler of Babylon and Assyria.ok them same forces would kill Assyria in 610BC,the Chaldeans, "Arabs", Arameans scythians, ok they hook up would lighten up the Arabs, see its only been two groups, EDOM lived where the arabs is the Chaldean an Armeanians we knows all about them! they from the NORTH of us! they was called by Jeremiah to get us! Edom mixed with them! check this !Jeremiah 25:15;For thus saith the LORD God of Israel unto me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send thee, to drink it.ok this the SECOND time group get to drank out that CUP! because in the Begening the Proheht Jeremiah was sent to the North Peoples an he was scared of them! lets look at it!Jeremiah 1:7;But the LORD said unto me, Say not, I am a child: for thou shalt go to all that I shall send thee, and whatsoever I command thee thou shalt speak;Jeremiah 1:8;Be not afraid of their faces: for I am with thee to deliver thee, saith the LORD.THEY WAS WHITE UGLY Tazaraat peoples !Jeremiah 1:13;And the word of the LORD came unto me the second time, saying, What seest thou? And I said, I see a seething pot; and the face thereof is toward the north.Jeremiah 1:14;Then the LORD said unto me, Out of the north an evil shall break forth upon all the inhabitants of the land.Jeremiah 1:15;For, lo, I will call all the families of the kingdoms of the north, saith the LORD; and they shall come, and they shall set every one his throne at the entering of the gates of Jerusalem, and against all the walls thereof round about, and against all the cities of Judah.OK we knows Gog came from the North that was in 627BC thats 39 years befoe they roll up in 588BC, ok let go back to whom drank ed out that cup! north got a POT FULL!Jeremiah 25:15;For thus said the LORD God of Israel to me; Take the wine cup of this fury at my hand, and cause all the nations, to whom I send you, to drink it.Jeremiah 25:16;And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them.that mean they gone be crazy an want to fight all the time! them EDOM Arabs mad right now! an they been on the move! ok check this Jeremiah 25:17;Then took I the cup at the LORD'S hand, and made all the nations to drink, unto whom the LORD had sent me:Jeremiah 25:20 And all the mingled people, and all the kings of the land of Uz, and all the kings of the land of the Philistines, and Ashkelon, and Azzah, and Ekron, and the remnant of Ashdod,Jeremiah 25:21;Edom, and Moab, and the children of Ammon,THEY BECAME ONE!!Jeremiah 25:23;Dedan, and Tema, and Buz, and all that are in the utmost corners,that covered the whole Arabs Heart Land EDOM,Jeremiah 25:24;And all the kings of Arabia, and all the kings of the mingled people that dwell in the desert,SEE all the MINGLED PEOPLES is them Arabs they mixed with Elam Scythians Amorites, thru Canaan, they they have Mingled up with the east Africans! they have all ways lived amongst us! which made them our brother! an they mixed right to this day with them jew in our land! YES EDOM is the ARABS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#59004 Apr 9, 2013
"Nebuzaradan" burned the whole TOWN DOWN NAD because he couldnt find the ARK, we had it in 621BC,2 Chronicles 35:3;And said unto the Levites that taught all Israel, which were holy unto the LORD, Put the holy ark in the house which Solomon the son of David king of Israel did build; it shall not be a burden upon your shoulders: serve now the LORD your God, and his people Israel, IT WASNT IN ETHIOPIA so the king of Babylon was LOOKING FOR IT, ok check this Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool, he was the" BURN UP man" for the king of Babylon go in an set Fire, that would make us flee into africa with no where to stay it was like they was making sure we didnt come back! by burning up everything, we would see TEMPLE BURN an that would make us never want to return, an also us seing TEMPLE BURN DOWN, we would know YAH wasnt with us an we would FLEE BIG TIME, with no looking back,ok check this!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took OFF to make it NONE in the Land, where would they stay EVIL DUDE " Nebuzaradan" just burned the place up,ok check this Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people?' Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;we came back from the Assyrian attacks they had this was the Saite Period an years WE was cool with Etgpt the Black Lands,the Africans got take with us to Assyria, by 588BC we would all be in the Land getting ready to run into africa to Never return till CREATOR call us an we did all go into africa its here they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.ok I gone show you something that MESSED US UP! in MOSES days it was said"we wasnt suppose to run to Egypt for safety Deuteronomy 17:16;But he shall not multiply horses to himself, nor cause the people to return to Egypt, to the end that he should multiply horses: forasmuch as the LORD hath said unto you, Ye shall henceforth return no more that way.,see we went back that WAY after CREATOR FREED us from that system, where we was the footstool

Level 8

Location hidden

#59005 Apr 9, 2013
Jeremiah 50:25;The LORD hath opened his armoury, and hath brought forth the weapons of his indignation: for this is the work of the Lord GOD of hosts in the land of the Chaldeans.ok Persia would bust them jews up! they got in his kingdom to!538 Babylon got beat down an the peoples cut loose, ok check this Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go. see some of ya'll think only the tribe of Judah went to Babylon Not so!because if that was the case Babylon sin would be just against Judah! no but Yisrael escaped to Judah doing the Assyrian Captivity! look this in 715BC,7 years before the Assyrians had taken off a few tribes,ok we pick up here!2 Chronicles 30:1;And Hezekiah sent to all Israel and Judah, and wrote letters also to Ephraim and Manasseh, that they should come to the house of the LORD at Jerusalem, to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel.2 Chronicles 30:2;The king, his officials,and the whole assembly in Jerusalem decided to celebrate the Passover in the second month.Make up Passover? i had to do one two years ago!ok follow this!we talking about the tribes being HOME doing the Assyrian kidnappings, 2 Chronicles 30:3 ;For they could not keep it at that time,because the priests had not sanctified themselves sufficiently,neither had the people gathered themselves together to Jerusalem.we was still out an about having fun after the Assyrians had taken a few of us!,2 Chronicles 30:4;And the thing pleased the king and all the congregation,2 Chronicles 30:5;So they established a decree to make proclamation throughout all Israel, from Beersheba even to Dan,that they should come to keep the passover unto the LORD God of Israel at Jerusalem: for they had not done it of a long time in such sort as it was written.check this out "from Beersheba even to Dan",thats our WHOLE LAND, Beersheba was the NEGEV desert ok Dan was the end of our Borders before you go into Syria,Kedesh gone be the end of our land so in 715BC,7 years after all the tribe but Judah suppose to be gone! but yet we still had Hebrews in the Land!2 Chronicles 30:6 ;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel,and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.SEE ? we escaped an we was in Judah!remember the verse i just showed you!!Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together:and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.we was in Judah when Babylon came! Jeremiah said that in 588bc whiles we was running into africa,ok look what was said to the Hebrews the Assyrians took away 2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you,if ye return unto him.ok we knows the Saite Period of eygpt with Assyria kicked in in 698BC, so the hebrews came home from that Captivity because we went into africa from with the tribe of Judah,in 588BC,let me finish showing you we was in the Land when the Assyrians came an kidnap a few peoples,2 Chronicles 30:10;So the posts passed from city to city through the country of Ephraim and Manasseh even unto Zebulun: but they laughed them to scorn, and mocked them. you see that? 2 Chronicles 30:11;Nevertheless divers of Asher and Manasseh and of Zebulun humbled themselves, and came to Jerusalem,the WAR WITH ASSYRIA MEANT NOTHING TO US,tribe of Isschar, Manasseh,Zebulen, Ephraim, was alll at the Passover in 715BC, lost tribe is a Myth

Level 8

Location hidden

#59006 Apr 9, 2013
the Scythians, namely, in the kingdom founded by Nimrod.the Scythians, Even though they belong to the Japhetic stock and their most creditable ancestor is Magog, the Sumerian heritage has been kept by them more than by any other people, which implies that they are in fact the result of a mixed background.Magog's descent was under Nimrod's rule, and that they kept close ties with Sumerians even for a long time after the Sumerians disappeared from Mesopotamia as a national entity.The ancient Magog that in the dawn of history settled in Southern Mesopotamia, in the land commonly known as Shin'ar or Chaldea, arrived there from the north, precisely from the Ararat region, that they called "Subar-Ki" or "Subar-Tu". This area was also named after one of the peoples that inhabited there, the Hurri, and Hurrian, Assyrian documents refer to them as Sapar-da;Sephardaim? Persian records mention that country as the land Sapir is where the Sepharvaims come from, One of the Sephirviam tribes were the Mitanni, that ruled over the Hurrites and founded an important kingdom in association with them.. Until the 15th century c.e. there was a county in Armenia called Madzhar Agadzor, whose people believed that their origin was from one of Nimrod's sons, which coincides with the Hungarian legends. There are still geographic names in the Caucasus related to Magor and Nimrud.ok Sapir-Sephardaim Sapar-da, is Magog an its peoples Sapar-da,Ügyek, the descendant of king Magog (the Scythian king Magog lived in Northern Mesopotamia, according to Assyrian records) and a royal leader of the land of Scythia, married the daughter of Ened-Belia, whose name was Emeshe (a word that means "priestess" in Sumerian language). From her was born their first son Álmos.Álmos, who was Árpád's father there are written on the walls Babylon the names of some of the subject nations, among which Sapardia and Hunae them magog kids. Being mentioned one next to the other may indicate that they were of Scythia,

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#59007 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Havent refuted nothing I said. I suggest you calm down admit you need to do some more researching like we all do. Its the mature thing to do. With all this evidence I gave you from French,African and German historian ranging from the German Research Foundation to Cambridge. Add in Bens,Judah,unfazed and Phaed spot on bible references you sure dent just to deny. You say Dna but its shows up there to you just ignore it or ignorant. Youre playing dumb. Not only we are saying this but your people too.
ain't it sad tho..they still won't behave themselves accordingly! Hard headed rascals I swear!(grinning)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 2 min Harrisson 37
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,419,184
Why are black men the only one's falling for Je... 6 min Briana 1
Justice for Victoria Martens! 8 min Knaive 8
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 15 min White Turns Black 20
Foreigners are better than Americans 26 min lola 6
News Montel Williams Blasts Donald Trump: a A Racist... 34 min Sicklecell Supporter 13
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr lola 514
*Breaking* Teamsters endorse Hillary Clinton!!! 2 hr Grubenstahben 18
More from around the web