United States

#58958 Apr 9, 2013
2nd Map of East Africa

http://books.google.com/books...
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#58959 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Check out this map drawn up by Thomas Bartsch a cartographer. It show Israelite nation from primary and secondary in West Africa also trade routes!
. Great. Ya see how that map is consistent with my last post.

I will be purchasing that book for the library. I have a slight problem with Cananite isralite classifications. A better classification would be African Isralite or Hamatic Isralite as Cananite wasn't the only isralite mix. Phut Cush and Egypt were relevant among the 12 tribes as well. But still a good refrence.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58960 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I was thinking.the same thing.as I just read it. Barros says it all the time that Cro Magnon is the Causcasion and they came about from Blacks and Neanderthal mixing. I never seen the geneologt of the HORITES in the bible. Somebod3 told me those were the Neandethals. Also I hears mention of Israelites fighting lion like men in Jasher but I dont have the Apocrypha.
Horites are so say cousins to Neanderthals..they related in some twisted way LMAO
Notice in scripture that Esau lived in the region known as Seir then suddenly a man is called Seir and given the title "The Horite"..
These were the sons of Esau (also known as Edom), and these were their chiefs.-Genesis 36:19
These were the sons of Seir the Horite, who were living in the land: Lotan, Shobal, Zibeon, Anah,-Genesis 36:20

Sounds like a whole slew of cavemen were roaming the boundaries of our ancestors land! Watching us and preparing mischief most likely..
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#58961 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
2nd Map of East Africa
. A great source of AA history u provided. Here is the English translation

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58962 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>lol! I was thinking.the same thing.as I just read it. Barros says it all the time that Cro Magnon is the Causcasion and they came about from Blacks and Neanderthal mixing. I never seen the geneologt of the HORITES in the bible. Somebod3 told me those were the Neandethals. Also I hears mention of Israelites fighting lion like men in Jasher but I dont have the Apocrypha.
i don't think the horites were a tribe as much as they a culture and religion. the horite religion maybe closely associated with an egypto-nubian people called the 'Anu'. and the Anu maybe related to the kenites.

it's my understanding that a horite was just a devotee of the god Horus. who also went by the name amun-ra, and Aten.

i'm pretty sure the israelites in egypt were horites. heliopolis was a major horite center and joseph married the daughter of the high priest of heliopolis. and the hebrews ruled lower egypt/delta for hundreds of years as egyptians before the hyksos invasion.

so it would be hard to imagine the hebrews at least while they were in egypt being anything else but horites.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#58963 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. A great source of AA history u provided. Here is the English translation
A lot if this is written in French too
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#58964 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Proposed migrations between North Africa and neighboring regions have included Paleolithic gene flow from the Near East, an Arabic migration across the whole of North Africa 1,400 years ago (ya), and trans-Saharan transport of slaves from sub-Saharan Africa. Historical records, archaeology, and mitochondrial and Y-chromosome DNA have been marshaled in support of one theory or another, but there is little consensus regarding the overall genetic background of North African populations or their origin and expansion. We characterize the patterns of genetic variation in North Africa using ~730,000 single nucleotide polymorphisms from across the genome for seven populations. We observe two distinct, opposite gradients of ancestry: an east-to-west increase in likely autochthonous North African ancestry and an east-to-west decrease in likely Near Eastern Arabic ancestry. The indigenous North African ancestry may have been more common in Berber populations and appears most closely related to populations outside of Africa, but divergence between Maghrebi peoples and Near Eastern/Europeans likely precedes the Holocene (>12,000 ya). We also find significant signatures of sub-Saharan African ancestry that vary substantially among populations. These sub-Saharan ancestries appear to be a recent introduction into North African populations, dating to about 1,200 years ago in southern Morocco and about 750 years ago into Egypt, possibly reflecting the patterns of the trans-Saharan slave trade that occurred during this period.
http://www.plosgenetics.org/article/info%3Ado...
Egypt, North Africa was never Black African..Period!
You were not in the middle east either!
Embrace sub-Saharan African History..
I want to hear about Zimbabwe, I want to hear about Congo, I want to learn about the Zulu. Your efforts should be there...
Next!
Listen Traitor I will come to knowledge of many things in my life when it comes to this planet but no form of genetics stimulates slavery. There was always Black people in Northern Africa its ironic that you say there weren't even comical so what do YOU PEOPLE consider northern Africa.When The original Arab was from where YOU FUCKIN@ fool Kemet which expanded from Northern Africa to Munamatopa or the SAHARAN GRASS LANDS. And Who was the originally Arab you ask? ISHMAEL the son of Abraham(so it seems all who come to poses the Blood of Abraham was bound to betray their brothers). So when you speak of Islam/Arabic migration just remember where it started [email protected] And don't forget the Great RAmoundey Migration that took place 41,000 years ago from Southern Alkebulan through Europe considering that's the time of the real full Magnetic Pole Shift South=North. You are trying to make those who second guess Alkebulan forget that we are the descendants of the Master Star travelers From The Orion Galaxy, by Slandering The Nor of Africa's descent. "Ancient Egypt" huh what a B!tch @ss [email protected] Traitor but remember real men don't hurt others in the pursuit of Greed.. maybe Love.. And Real Brothers don't make Brothers or Beast Slaves you [email protected] here a map
IT ALL ENDS HERE...? Excuses No More

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58966 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot if this is written in French too
Preciate thet because I was trying to find the English after the maps. Yea the Canaanite part was bothering me too but I remember Judah line is essentually Isreal/Canaanite mixture. Plus him being the one suggest Joseph to be sold i thought this was the reason why Judah went under slavery again. We know Canaan was curse to be a slave so any mix with them takes on that curse. Although it was never mention I believ it was understood that Judah curse his line from the beginning by mating with Canaan giving him a special add-on time. Maybe thats what seperated the other tribes from Judah as well.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#58967 Apr 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't think the horites were a tribe as much as they a culture and religion. the horite religion maybe closely associated with an egypto-nubian people called the 'Anu'. and the Anu maybe related to the kenites.
it's my understanding that a horite was just a devotee of the god Horus. who also went by the name amun-ra, and Aten.
i'm pretty sure the israelites in egypt were horites. heliopolis was a major horite center and joseph married the daughter of the high priest of heliopolis. and the hebrews ruled lower egypt/delta for hundreds of years as egyptians before the hyksos invasion.
so it would be hard to imagine the hebrews at least while they were in egypt being anything else but horites.
I just read something regarding the Hausa history and how it relates to the 18th dynastic period of Egypt. When exactly was Joshua doing his thing again. Something about Joshua thats directly related to the AA ancestry.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58968 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Preciate thet because I was trying to find the English after the maps. Yea the Canaanite part was bothering me too but I remember Judah line is essentually Isreal/Canaanite mixture. Plus him being the one suggest Joseph to be sold i thought this was the reason why Judah went under slavery again. We know Canaan was curse to be a slave so any mix with them takes on that curse. Although it was never mention I believ it was understood that Judah curse his line from the beginning by mating with Canaan giving him a special add-on time. Maybe thats what seperated the other tribes from Judah as well.
pg 196 and above is in English.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58969 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Africa Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I just read something regarding the Hausa history and how it relates to the 18th dynastic period of Egypt. When exactly was Joshua doing his thing again. Something about Joshua thats directly related to the AA ancestry.
did you get my link on the hausa/egyptian connection i posted a while back?

if joshua is thutmose III, it wouldve been 1479–1425 BCE (approximation)

Level 2

United States

#58970 Apr 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get my link on the hausa/egyptian connection i posted a while back?
if joshua is thutmose III, it wouldve been 1479–1425 BCE (approximation)
also Yuya and Thuya I bring them up because Egyptians usually prefix or suffix their names with the God they worship. Yu-Ya was the priest for Ahknaten I believe or the father of his mom im not sure.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58971 Apr 9, 2013
The Black Moors in the Old Scriptures Before Revisions:

The Second Book of the Kings 19

8 And Rabsakeh went back again and found the king of Assiria fighting against Lobnah: For he had heard how that he was departed from Lachis.

9 And he heard tidings of Therhakah, king of the BLACK MOORS, how that he was come out to fight against him. And thereupon he departed and sent messengers unto Hezekiah saying:

10 Thus say to Hezekiah King of JUDA, let not Thy GOD carry Thee out of the way, in whom Thou so trustest saying: JERUSALEM shall not be delivered into the hand of the king of Assiria.

Level 2

United States

#58972 Apr 9, 2013
One other thing Rome was started by the Etruscans. Etruscans are basque which is like a child of Cro Magnun. Look up this Etruscan are Israelite yt vid. I really think they were Esau who started the Catholic church. Explains some of thos Byzantine Kings tanned skin and curly hair.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58973 Apr 9, 2013
Black Moors:

The Chronicles of the Kings of JUDA The Second Book 14

9 And there came out against them Zarah the MORIAN with an Host of ten hundred thousand, and three hundred chairiots, and came as far as Maresa.

10 And Asa went out to him, and they put in array to battle in the valley of Zephatah beside Maresa.

11 And Asa cried unto THE CREATOR His GOD and said: CREATOR, it is all one with THEE to help Them that have no power, with few or with many: Help Us O'CREATOR Our GOD, for We trust to THEE, and in THINE Name be come against this multitude. Thou art THE CREATOR Our GOD. Let no man prevail against THEE.

12 And THE CREATOR smote the BLACK MOORS before Asa and JUDA, that they fled.

13 And Asa and the People that was with Him, followed after them as far as Gerar. And the BLACK MOORS were overthrown, that they bode none alive of them, but were destroyed of THE CREATOR and of HIS Host. And They carried away a mighty great prey.

14 And They smote all the cities round about Gerar. For the fear of THE CREATOR came upon them. And They robbed all the cities for there was exceeding much to be robbed in them.

15 And thereto They smote the tents of cattle and carried away plenty of sheep and camels, and returned to JERUSALEM.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58975 Apr 9, 2013
Black Moors:

The Chronicles of the Kings of JUDA The Second Book 16

7 AT THE SAME TIME Hanani the sear, came to Asa King of JUDA and said to Him: Because Thou trustedest in the king of Siria, and trustest not in THE CREATOR Thy GOD, Therefore is the host of the king of Siria escaped out of Thine hand.

8 Were not the BLACK MOORS and they of Libia a great host with exceeding many chariots and horsemen? And yet because Thou trustedest in THE CREATOR, HE delivered them into Thine hands.

9 For the Eyes of THE CREATOR behold all the Earth, to strength the hearts of Them that are whole with HIM. Herein Thou hast done foolishly, and therefore from henceforth Thou shalt have war.

10 Whereupon Asa was wroth with the sear ans put him in the converting house, for He was displeased with him because of that. Moreover Asa oppressed certain of the People the same season.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58976 Apr 9, 2013
Black Moor:

The Chronicles of the Kings of JUDA The Second Book 21

16 And THE CREATOR stirred up against Jerhoram the spirit of the Philistines and the Arabians that border on the BLACK MOORS.

17 Which came against JUDA and all to tare the land, and carried away all the substance that was found in the Kings House, and thereto His sons and His wives: So that there was never a son left Him save Jehoahaz His youngest Son.

18 And after all that, THE CREATOR smote Him in His bowels with an incurable disease.

19 And in process of time, evern about the end of two years, His guts fell out by reason of His sickness: And so He died of evil diseases. But They made Him no bonfire, like the bonfires of His Fathers.

20 When He began to reign, He was twenty seven years old, and reigned in JERUSALEM eight years. And He walked not pleasantly and They buried Him in the City of DAVID: But not in the Sepulcher of the Kings.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58977 Apr 9, 2013
History
Meroë was the southern capitol of the Napata/Meroitic Kingdom, that spanned the period c. 800 BC — c. 350 AD. According to partially deciphered Meroitic texts, the name of the city was Medewi or Bedewi (Török, 1998).
wiki.
----------
The ancestors of the AA the TIKAR peole of Cameroon.

http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots ...
The Tikar People arrived in the Sudan from Egypt and Ethiopia. They were cattle and goat herders who moved west to Lake Chad to present-day Cameroon, Ni*er, and Ni*eria before traveling across West Africa. It is believed that when the ancestors of the Tikar were in the Sudan, they lived along the Nile River.
The Tikar people lived in Egypt approx 2800 years ago in the Meroe

Level 7

Location hidden

#58978 Apr 9, 2013
The Reasons they have to make the Moors white and Egypt white.

And the reasons they have to change the names of the people in the scriptures.

Because they are BLACK PEOPLE

"ALL FACES SHALL BE BLACK AS THE POT"

Level 2

United States

#58983 Apr 9, 2013
Havent refuted nothing I said. I suggest you calm down admit you need to do some more researching like we all do. Its the mature thing to do. With all this evidence I gave you from French,African and German historian ranging from the German Research Foundation to Cambridge. Add in Bens,Judah,unfazed and Phaed spot on bible references you sure dent just to deny. You say Dna but its shows up there to you just ignore it or ignorant. Youre playing dumb. Not only we are saying this but your people too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,421,492
Topix 18 min SHY2K16 11
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 35 min Calabrese 6,441
Losing my virginity to a white guy 49 min Drilling for the ... 68
Why do BM like Trashy Poor Low Class WW/Non BW? (Aug '12) 54 min AAM2000 61
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Who 47,969
Here's How to Combat White Supremacy 1 hr AAM2000 1
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr Oh No You Di-nt 337
Venus Williams 2 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 3 hr asset 643