Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58898 Apr 9, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Egypt is in Africa how would they look like the modern Egyptians when Africans don't look like that. Okay great a white woman with dreadlocks, that doesn't mean anything. Blacks were the original people to do their hair like that. How is Jesus caucasian when the BIBLE describes him as being BLACK. Hollywood is always WRONG so why would you rely on them, when the BIBLE is telling you everything?
Haplogroups say otherwise. Hair like wool mans white hair and burnt brass can be any colour!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58900 Apr 9, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
CREATOR wrath is on Everybody because of Us, world fixing to have a war, an the europeans ways is fixing to be changed,A forced change, the world can change just from the mere knowledge that we are the Hebrews , bring about "Reparation Redemption" from all nation,that proofed off slavery, give us Land an 12 trillion dollar in gold! SEE AN EVERYBODY CAN SEE THIS history is still being Made,:"Every nation build BOMBs an Guns because of the white man the Jews, ok with them not in Power the world would be Free of WAR, because they only got Bombs to PROTECT themselfs from jews an they buddys,so with they power Base gone, Like we was an they state we in an what we EXPERIENCE , then they wont Have NO POWER, see they are going to Be a peoples searching for they I,D, they going to be called Different names every 25 years, EVERYTHING WE WENT THUR is what they have to go thru! SINCE THEY WANT TO BE THE HEBREWS lol hahahah lol hahah, OK check this, they Fate is sealed to go what we been thru, they should be HAPPY they will get to experience what we did, THE JEWS SHOULD WELCOME THE Curses, see Bible say CREATOR would put the Curse on them, OK THEY SHOULD be real happy cumming soon, the JEWS FINALY GET the Biblical curses hahaah lol hahah an its GUARANTEED, hahah lol hahahah
u sho right about that..live it like they claim it's theirs, they can't pay us gold bcz the gold they stole is ours anyway! U meant give it bck LMAO

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58901 Apr 9, 2013
see the PEOPLES Claiming to be Hebrews will get the Curse Biblical Curses,Deuteronomy 32:43 ;Rejoice, O ye nations, with his people: for he will avenge the blood of his servants, and will render vengeance to his adversaries, and will be merciful unto his land, and to his people.LOOK LOOK peoples look,Deuteronomy 30:7;And the LORD thy God will put all these curses upon thine enemies, and on them that hate thee, which persecuted thee.AN GUESS WHAT???? we gone get to see this before our eyes,which is taking Place Now, see NOBODY realy knows where jews come from hahahah lol hahah they some Lost heritage peoples already hahahah lol they From Babylon but all peoples started out there hahahah lol whom is the Jews ??? hahahah lol they lost heritage peoples already hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#58903 Apr 9, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
u sho right about that..live it like they claim it's theirs, they can't pay us gold bcz the gold they stole is ours anyway! U meant give it bck LMAO
yeah will use the give our GOLD back good point!its ours already

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58905 Apr 9, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Jeremy / Jeremiah 31

1 Thus saith THE CREATOR: The People of ISRAEL which escaped in the wilderness from the sword, found grace to come to Their rest.

2 Even so shall THE CREATOR now also appear unto Me from far, and say: I love Thee with an everlasting love, Therefore do I spread MY mercy before Thee.

3 I will repair Thee again ( O Thou Daughter ISRAEL) that Thou mayest be fast and sure. Thou shalt take Thy tabrets again, and go forth with Them, that lead the dance.

4 Thou shalt plant vines again upon the Hills of Samaria, and the grape gathers shall plant and sing.

5 And when it is time, the Watchmen upon the Mount of Ephraim shall cry: Arise, let us go up unto Sion to Our CREATOR GOD,

6 For thus saith THE CREATOR: Rejoice with gladness because of JACOB, cry unto the head of the gentiles: Speak out, sing, and say: THE CREATOR shall deliver HIS People, the remnant of ISRAEL, and make Them whole.

7 Behold, I will bring Them again from out of the North land, and gather Them from the Ends of the World, with the blind and the lame that are among Them, with the women that be great with child, and such as also be delivered: And the company of Them that come again, shall be great.

8 They departed from hence in heaviness, but with joy will I bring Them hither again. I will lead Them by the Rivers of Water in a straight way, where They shall not stumble: For I WILL BE ISRAELS FATHER, and Ephraim SHALL BE MY Firstborn.

9 Hear the Word of THE CREATOR, O Ye gentiles, preach in the Isle, that lay far off, and say: HE that hath scattered ISRAEL, shall gather HIM together again, and shall keep HIM as a shepherd doth his flock.

10 For THE CREATOR shall redeem JACOB, and rid from the hand of the violent.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58906 Apr 9, 2013

11 And They shall come, and rejoice upon the Hill of Sion, and shall have plenteous of goods, which THE CREATOR shall give Them: Namely, wheat, wine, oil, young sheep and calves. And Their conscience shall be as a well watered garden, for They shall no longer be hungry.

12 Then shall the MAID rejoice in the dance, Ye both young and old Folks. For I will turn Their sorrow to gladness, and will comfort Them and make Them joyful, even from Their hearts.

13 I will pour plenteousness upon the hearts of the Priests, and MY People shall be satisfied with good things, saith THE CREATOR.

14 Thus saith THE CREATOR: The voice of heaviness, weeping and lamentation came up in to Heaven: Even of Rachel mourning for Her Children, and would not be comforted because They were away.

15 But now saith THE CREATOR: Leave off from weeping, and crying, withhold Thine eyes from tears, for Thy labor shall be rewarded, saith THE CREATOR. And THEY SHALL COME AGAIN OUT OF THE LAND OF THEIR ENEMIES:

16 Ye Even Thy posterity shall have consolation in this (saith THE CREATOR) that Thy Children shall come again into Their Own Land.

17 Moreover I have heard Ephraim, that was LED AWAY CAPTIVE, complain on this manner: O' CREATOR, THOU hast corrected Me, and THY chastening have I recieved, as a untamed calf. Convert THOU Me, and I shall be converted, for THOU art My CREATOR GOD.

18 Ye as soon as THOU turnest Me, I shall reform Myself: And when I understand, I shall smite upon My thigh. For verily I have committed shameful things: O Let My youth bear this reproof and confusion.

19 Upon this complaint, I though thus by MYSELF: Is not Ephraim MY Dear Son? Is He not the Child? With whom I have had all mirth and pasttime? For since the time that I first communed with Him, I have Him ever in remembrance: Therefore MY heart driveth ME unto Him, gladly and lovingly will I have mercy upon Him, saith THE CREATOR.

20 Get the Watchman, provide teachers for Thee set Thine heart upon the right way, That Thou shouldest walk, and turn again (O Thou Daughter of ISRAEL). Turn again to these Cities of Thine.

21 How long wilt Thou go astray, O Thou shrinking Daughter? For THE CREATOR will work a new thing upon the Earth: A woman shall compass a man.

22 For thus sayeth THE CREATOR of Hosts the GOD of ISRAEL: IT WILL COME THERETO, THAT WHEN I HAVE BROUGHT JUDA OUT OF CAPTIVITY, THESE WORDS SHALL BE HEARD IN THE LAND AND IN HIS CITIES: THE CREATOR which is the fair BRIDEGROOM of Righteousness, make Thee fruitful O Thou Holy Hill:

23 And there shall dwell JUDA, and all Her Cities, the SHEPHERDS AND HUSBANDMEN:

24 For I shall feed the hungry Soul, and refresh all faint hearts.

25 When I hear this I came again to Myself, and mused, like as I had been waked out of a sweet sleep.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58907 Apr 9, 2013
Proof that the gathering hasn't happened yet and ISRAEL has never been done away with. Same people then with the descendants through to the end!>

26 Behold (sayeth THE CREATOR) The days come, that I will sow the House of ISRAEL and the House of JUDA with men and with cattle.

27 Ye, it shall come thereto, that like as I have gone about in times past to root Them out, to scatter Them, to break them down, to destroy Them and chasten Them: Even so will I also go diligently about, to build Them up again, and to plant Them, saith THE CREATOR.

28 Then shall it no more be said: The Fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the Childrens teeth are set on edge:

29 For every One shall die for His own misdeed, so that who so eateth a sower grape, His teeth shall be set on edge.

30 Behold, The days come (saith THE CREATOR) That I will make a New Covenant with the House of ISRAEL and with the House of JUDA:

31 Not after the Covenant that I made with Their Fathers, when I took Them by the hand, and led Them out of the Land of Egypt: Which Covenant They brake, Wherefore I punished them sore, saith THE CREATOR:

32 But this shall be the Covenant that I will make with the House of ISRAEL AFTER THOSE DAYS, saith THE CREATOR: I will plant MY Law in Their inward parts of Them, and write it in Their hearts, and will be Their GOD, and They shall be MY People.

33 And from thenceforth shall no man teach His Neighbor or His Brother, and say: Know THE CREATOR: But They shall all know ME, froom the lowest unto the highest, saith THE CREATOR. For I will forgive Their misdeeds, and will never remember Their sins any more.

34 Thus saith THE CREATOR which give the Sun to be a light for the Day, and the Moon and Stars to shine in the Night: Which moveth the Sea, so that the floods thereof wax fierce: HIS Name is THE CREATOR of Hosts.

35 Like as this Ordinance shall never be taken out of MY sight, saith THE CREATOR: So shall the Seed of ISRAEL never cease, But all way be a People before ME.

36 Moreover, thus saith THE CREATOR: Like as the Heaven above can not be measured, and as the Foundations of the Earth beneath may not be sought out: So will I also not cast out the whole Seed of ISRAEL, for that They have committed, saith THE CREATOR.

37 Behold THE DAYS COME saith THE CREATOR, That the City of THE CREATOR shall be enlarged from the Town of Hananeel, unto the gate of the corner wall.

38 From thence shall be the right measure be taken before Her unto the Hill top of Gareb, and shall come about Gaath,

39 And the whole Valley of the dead carcasses, and of the ashes, and all Ceremoth unto the corner of the horse gate toward the East, whereas the Sanctuary of THE CREATOR also shall be set.

40 And when It is now builded, and set up of this fashion It shall never be broken, nor cast down any more.

Level 7

Location hidden

#58908 Apr 9, 2013
Old scripture does not sow the SEED of men with ISRAEL.

26 Behold (sayeth THE CREATOR) The days come, that I will sow the House of ISRAEL and the House of JUDA with men and with cattle

The word SEED isn't in there. That is a new translation.(obviously false translation)

It's only saying HE will mix the HOUSE OF ISRAEL/JUDA amongst the population of men and cattle.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58909 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
I grow tired of seeing this thread every time I log on.
Now I've defeated the Afrocentrics trying to steal Egyptian and Moorish history..Now I have my crosshairs on these fake black jewish Converts aka Convicts..
I will start with this truth.
Here is the oldest known mural in Jewish/Hebrew history
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Notice something?
Next!
You definitely did NOT defeat anyone on that other thread. If anyone won it would be that Mike guy.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58911 Apr 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
When studying the biblical narrative not only do I find that Simeon and Lucius were Africans...they were also Hebrew Prophets!!!
Simeon two sons Rufus and Alexander of course have descendents. I believe you can find them in Josiah 19:1~9 and Romans 16:1~23+
Very good refrence

Level 8

Location hidden

#58913 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
I grow tired of seeing this thread every time I log on.
Now I've defeated the Afrocentrics trying to steal Egyptian and Moorish history..Now I have my crosshairs on these fake black jewish Converts aka Convicts..
I will start with this truth.
Here is the oldest known mural in Jewish/Hebrew history
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...
Notice something?
Next!
yeah come on!! we gone have fun off you!! if you could Prove us WRONG you would be Famous already!! PROVING US is WORTH A POT OF GOLD hahahah lol hahahah
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58914 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I just found this online book called African Kingdoms in West Africa : Cannanite Israelite perspective.
http://books.google.com/books/about/Ancient_K...
I notice a custom of the King done during festival in honor of an ancestor Bayajidda
http://books.google.com/books...
Very good refrence. That's why I tune in. To build my library and knowledge. Not to bicker.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58915 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Convicts, Here is an Ancient synagogue in the ancient Jewish village of Huqoq.
Mural of the faces of two women.
http://religion.byu.edu/sites/default/files/H...
Again NOT BLACK AFRICAN
Please stop with your self-Hate Convicts
Next!
AE? Hahaha.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58916 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
Convicts, Here is an Ancient synagogue in the ancient Jewish village of Huqoq.
Mural of the faces of two women.
http://religion.byu.edu/sites/default/files/H...
Again NOT BLACK AFRICAN
Please stop with your self-Hate Convicts
Next!
get that greek european bullshit out of here hahahah lol hahahah find something to 721 bc or 588 Bc,them some damn scythians hahahah lol hahaah listen here dude, we knows where jews come from its only two sets of them, Sepharvaim 2kings 17;24; ok Ashkenaz are the Scythian Magog an the crew,this just for starts to let you know you LOST ALREADY hahahah lol hahah you FIGHT IS OVER, jin the dna crowd , using history you dont have a chance
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58917 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you Minstrel
Big Mime M, got ran off the thread. We posted genetic evidence DESTROYING HIS @SS and sending him back to EGYPTSEARCH where he belongs..
Learn your history, minstrel. Not from THC induced fruitcakes from Egyptsearch or Rastawire but true History from accredited educators.
Now back to Egyptsearch wit CHA!
Next!
Is the bible a credible historical document?
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58918 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you Minstrel
Big Mime M, got ran off the thread. We posted genetic evidence DESTROYING HIS @SS and sending him back to EGYPTSEARCH where he belongs..
Learn your history, minstrel. Not from THC induced fruitcakes from Egyptsearch or Rastawire but true History from accredited educators.
Next!
Did you not read any of his post he also had DNA to back up his claims. He didn't run off either he said what he had to say, your head is just to far up your ass to even try to understand. I do know my history and thats why I'm hear trying to share and defend it from people like you who try to deny the truth.

Next!

Level 7

Location hidden

#58919 Apr 9, 2013
Scripture is telling you what these people looked like!

The Book of Joell the Prophet 2

6 The folk shall be afraid of him, all faces shall be as black as the pot.

The Book of the Prophet Nahum 2

10 Thus must she be spoiled, emptied and clean stripped out: that their hearts may be melted away, their knees tremble, and their lions be weak, and their faces black as a pot.
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#58920 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol you Minstrel
Next!
No one Listen to this TROLL no real man(one of Knowledge) would call himself an Egyptian let alone an "ancient Egyptian" there's no such thing. As we speak "Egypt" is being raped on a daily bases by those [email protected] @ss Arabs traitors and you claim the Roman title of your home what a Traitor. P.S if you wanted to claim the Nile Valley(which is one of the Human birth rights) you would have claim Nubia or Alkebulan..
They Fall HEre.!? TRAITORS
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#58923 Apr 9, 2013
Ancient Egyptian wrote:
<quoted text>
The Bible has been exploited so many times throughout the years its almost laughable.
Next!
Just like your screen name
Brink DaFallen Reach

Detroit, MI

#58924 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Sumerians were Indians. The later people of Mesopotamia were Indo-Europeans. I have Indian DNA, Abraham probably looked like me!(colour wise that is)
Can we get a pic I want to know what Abraham looked like

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Canuk 1,601,116
This forum is almost completely dead 3 min LMR 4
As I type this.... 7 min LMR 1
Thank You Mr. Obama! 13 min THX Stands a Post 15
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 13 min youll shoot your ... 130
Let's play Guess Tamale's bra size! 15 min LMR 4
I wonder where THEY went?... 22 min The Grateful Axe 11
Do You Believe Whites Are 65% Of The Population? 3 hr Paul 12
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 5 hr Wolfman Jenkins 1,575
More from around the web