Hebrew Israelite
Paul

Ardsley, NY

#58866 Apr 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
How ironic huh? LOL!!!
I guess he much more than past the one drop rule. LOL!!!
Wander how this new found n-word feels now. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm???
So many more of these haters running around around here hsting on Africans/AAs, but guess what??? Their PALE ON THE OUTSIDE...BUT AFRICAN/BLACK/N-GRO ON THE INSIDE!!! JUST DAMN!!!
No we are not "blac African'n*****", what is ironic is how little you people understand genetics. That faulty data was based upon ERROR ridden sequencies. In other words it was incorrect. You people take incorrect articles who post misinformation and believe everything they say. based on that ERROR ridden sequence Watson was also shown to be a WOMAN.

"On December 9, 2007, a Sunday Times article reported a claim by deCODE Genetics that 16% of Watson's DNA is of African origin and 9% is of Asian origin. The claim to the provenance of Watson's (or anybody's)
DNA, which is at least 99.5% identical between any two humans, has to be understood in terms of a statistical model that explains the provenance of single-nucleotide polymorphisms (SNP). This method of analysis is fairly sensitive to errors in the sequencing of the individual's genome; deCODE's methods were not reported and details of the analysis were not published. According to deCODE's Kari Stefansson, the analysis relied on an ERROR-ridden version of Watson's full genome sequence, and Stefansson "doubts
[...] whether the 16 percent figure will hold up", adding that based on the data used "it appears that Watson has two X chromosomes, which would make him a woman."

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58867 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The believe they are the real Hebrews,the real Israelites but unfortunately DNA disqualifies them! Thats why they hate DNA.
DNA disqualifies every but the Jews ahahahah lol SEE THEY DONT FIT BIBLE, we got man an evil beastly peoples mixed in us, jews say they like non other an they been Preserved, ethnically, jews are jews but never Hebrews

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58868 Apr 9, 2013
unfazed wrote:
The reason they have to try to make Egypt white:

Abraham went there to live after living Ur for about 9 years with the Pharoa.
Sarai lived with the Pharoa as his wife during the time Abraham lived there.
Abrahams army of Egyptians were provided by the Pharoa to go to war against all of Metsopotamia..Elamites, Persians, And the Isle of Nations,etc.
Joseph lived among the Egyptians, ruled Egypt for many years.
Joseph looked just like the Egyptians as his brothers did not recognize him.
Joseph's sons were born there.
Jacob and his family lived in Egypt ruling all Egypt 2nd to Pharoa.
Their land, Goshen.
Israelites became a nation in Egypt and ruled the land for a better part of the 200 years there.
Moses only live in Egypt except when he went to Midian/Soudan and during the last 40 years wandering in the desert.
Moses and the Israelites came out of that land Egypt.
Israelites were called Egyptians when buried Jacobs bones.
Moses lived with the Pharoa as his grandson.
Juda’s portion was Rameses/Gosen Egypt appointed to the Israelite nation.
Christ and his parents went there to hide.
Egypt is where the ISRAELITES ran to for help and hid to escape enemies.
Egypt is where the CREATOR will set up an alter also when HE comes.
Amongst Africans is where they escaped persecution from invaders.

The Tribes of ISRAEL... mainly JUDA's land was all the way to the river Egypt unto the Great Sea, not only does it show that they were further in Africa, but ruling that area in Egypt.

Scattered and fleeing, they'd go further into Egypt and Libya

Lucius of Cyrene*Prophet/Teacher*
Simon*who carried the cross for CHRIST and was the father of Rufus and Alexander* the Cyrene were from
N* ger namely Simeon the N* ger where the Prophet/teacher was from....West Africa.

Old maps puts the Kingdom of JUDA in West Africa renamed The Gold Coast, Ivory Coast, Slave Coast.
An easy dispersion from North and the Saharan. Beyond the river.
BTW, I’m still looking for the old map I ran across where the Mediterranean was placed off the shores of West Africa.
Repost since it was deleted

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58869 Apr 9, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Trick you dont know what the hebrews DNA is NO BONES, an if they did find one they would Hide it from everybody hahahah lol where is ABRAHAM BONES that would start a WAR, everybody would WANT THEM, Jacob bones to, an ANY PROPHET ? where are they Bones?
I admit, you and the current Jews do share some of the E1b1a, which is almost absent in Ethiopians. Scientists have already mapped the movement of man-kind from its start in Africa, 40,000 years ago. The only haplotype that 90 to 95% of all non-African people can trace back is the E1b1b, that was long splitted from its brother E1b1a some 60,000 years before. No non-African man traces E1b1a, unless you are going to publish another new discovery

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58870 Apr 9, 2013
Jacob and His sons lived the rest of their days and died in the land of Egypt.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58871 Apr 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I admit, you and the current Jews do share some of the E1b1a, which is almost absent in Ethiopians. Scientists have already mapped the movement of man-kind from its start in Africa, 40,000 years ago. The only haplotype that 90 to 95% of all non-African people can trace back is the E1b1b, that was long splitted from its brother E1b1a some 60,000 years before. No non-African man traces E1b1a, unless you are going to publish another new discovery
i think your dates are a little off, but i generally agree with the comment. e1b1a is pure black african. you really dealing with some flat earthers, who try to claim aa and those WA tribes they associated with trace their origin to levant/mesopotamia as migrating 'israelites'.

this is a very uninformed position to take, imo. particularly when no WA tribe related to AA, has an accepted migration theory that makes this claim.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58872 Apr 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think your dates are a little off, but i generally agree with the comment. e1b1a is pure black african. you really dealing with some flat earthers, who try to claim aa and those WA tribes they associated with trace their origin to levant/mesopotamia as migrating 'israelites'.
this is a very uninformed position to take, imo. particularly when no WA tribe related to AA, has an accepted migration theory that makes this claim.
I agree all what you have said. Did you see the new National Geography report on EM-35?

www.olyphant.nl/.../genographicfred19.01.11fr...

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#58873 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>He was a descendant of Shem therefore he was a Shemite. The name Abram and Abraham are West Semite. Abraham means Father of the multitudes. He was an indigenous man of the Middle East and probably had Haplogroup J1 and J2 which is indigenous to the Middle East! His girlfriend was Cushite. In the bible it says Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans! So thats what I believe. Iraq/Iran are not related to Ethiopians at all!
OK but do you know what skin color they where?

Lets go to some historic quotes:

Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".

Lets look at their ancient language what does UR Mean?

The root word of Ur which is ORR means fire oven.

what did the The Sumerians call themselves?

The Sumerians called themselves "Saggig", which means "black headed ones"

The ancient Chaldeans were their cousins.

Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D - says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32

Quote:

"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".

Sorry your race is an Edomite you do come from the shemitic line from a man named ESAU your race comes from a form of ALBINOISM and a nation of people sprang from that that skin disorder.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58874 Apr 9, 2013
You are right! EP2 is common ancestor for both types of E1b1a and E1b1b, with Possible time of origin 17,400 - 38,200 years BP and Possible place of origin East Africa. They splitted probably around north eastern Africa

Level 6

Location hidden

#58875 Apr 9, 2013
Another study makes the split earlier

E-P2 is likely to have originated in the highlands of East Africa's Ethiopia, as this is the place with the high frequency of ancestral subclades of this haplogroup. E-P2 is the ancestor of the majority of E subclade lineages existing today. It has diverged into two subclades: E-V38 and E-M215 approximately 24-27,000 years ago (Cruciani et al. 2004).

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Haplogroup_E-P2_...

Level 6

Location hidden

#58876 Apr 9, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
How come EM-35 had origin in middle east, while it has been globally agreed to be East African? In any case, our ancestor EM-215 is still east African. We need to conclude that east Africa and the ancient middle east were one land, as it is always debating among scientists as to where this haplogroups were born? I don't expect that will have any bit impact on the originality of our African root, much earlier than west African existence to the knowledge of the non-African world.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58877 Apr 9, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>OK but do you know what skin color they where?
Godfrey Higgins, a reliable English antiquary says, "The Chaldeans were originally Negroes".
Dr. Charles S. Finch III, M.D - says in his book Echoes of the Old Darkland, on pgs 5, & 32
Quote:
"We know from the fate of albinos all over Africa that unprotected skin (light skin) is subject to grotesque, disfiguring cancers that are soon fatal." "Melanin, the substance that gives the skin a dark brown or black pigment, by absorbing ultra violet radiation and scattering the ions produced, protects the skin from cancer".
Sorry your race is an Edomite you do come from the shemitic line from a man named ESAU your race comes from a form of ALBINOISM and a nation of people sprang from that that skin disorder.
He already confessed that his father was African, meaning he is half N!gro. Why are you debating as if he has some relation with light skin, simply he is hard to debate person, troll and always hiding and switching his identity. You know, so far, he has got 8 fathers.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58878 Apr 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
He already confessed that his father was African, meaning he is half N!gro. Why are you debating as if he has some relation with light skin, simply he is hard to debate person, troll and always hiding and switching his identity. You know, so far, he has got 8 fathers.
Eight fathers lol you sure love teasing me!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58879 Apr 9, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell me, what makes you differ from them genetically? All you have is E1b1a. The only diffrence is that you are psychologically sick and inferior, and employed to serve your masters, while they are genuinely defending their true identity. I never expected a person with such diminished self esteem
You got low self esteem living in that desert called Ethiopia!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58880 Apr 9, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>OK but do you know what skin color they where?
Quote:
The Sumerians were Indians. The later people of Mesopotamia were Indo-Europeans. I have Indian DNA, Abraham probably looked like me!(colour wise that is)

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58881 Apr 9, 2013
When studying the biblical narrative not only do I find that Simeon and Lucius were Africans...they were also Hebrew Prophets!!!

Simeon two sons Rufus and Alexander of course have descendents. I believe you can find them in Josiah 19:1~9 and Romans 16:1~23+
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58882 Apr 9, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
When studying the biblical narrative not only do I find that Simeon and Lucius were Africans...they were also Hebrew Prophets!!!
Simeon two sons Rufus and Alexander of course have descendents. I believe you can find them in Josiah 19:1~9 and Romans 16:1~23+
Yes Simeon helped Jesus carry his cross. There were definitely African immigrants in ancient Israel. Like those Assyrian reliefs that show Egyptian immigrants going into captivity. Whether they were practizing Jews no one will ever know. For once we agree on something lol.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58884 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Sumerians were Indians. The later people of Mesopotamia were Indo-Europeans. I have Indian DNA, Abraham probably looked like me!(colour wise that is)
Are you that stupid? Sumatrians Levi do carry E1b1b1 and all others J. Indians are carriers of H, F and sometimes R. Why are you deteriorating day by day?

Level 6

Location hidden

#58885 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes Simeon helped Jesus carry his cross. There were definitely African immigrants in ancient Israel. Like those Assyrian reliefs that show Egyptian immigrants going into captivity. Whether they were practizing Jews no one will ever know. For once we agree on something lol.
That is a normal type of response, favoring your true identity. Keep it on!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58887 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The ancient Egyptians looked exactly like the modern Egyptians. DNA and bone analysis proves it. I saw a white womanin the shop with dreadlocks. Black people are not indigenous to the Middle East! Ancient Middle Eastern people look like modern Middle Eastern people so Jesus was a Caucasian man and Hollywood has it correct!
Egypt is in Africa how would they look like the modern Egyptians when Africans don't look like that. Okay great a white woman with dreadlocks, that doesn't mean anything. Blacks were the original people to do their hair like that. How is Jesus caucasian when the BIBLE describes him as being BLACK. Hollywood is always WRONG so why would you rely on them, when the BIBLE is telling you everything?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Teaman 1,394,659
Welfare Stats By Race: Let's Get Down To The Ni... (Oct '07) 3 min Ikwiata 5,872
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 4 min Redefined 202
African/Asian Muslims Target White 7 min enoch powell 35
Marcus: In need of some p***y!!! 10 min Drilling for the ... 5
The UK has left the EU 12 min Go Blue Forever 63
News Chicago-area black population drops as resident... 19 min Whitepeopleforthewin 7
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 40 min Drilling for the ... 1,296
Topix Muslims: How do you feel about brexit? 43 min Whitepeopleforthewin 30
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 53 min Whitepeopleforthewin 114
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr IT IS I 46,259
More from around the web