Hebrew Israelite
Pontius Pilate

Jacksonville, FL

#58823 Apr 8, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 10:6, 8, 10 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.[8] And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was **Babel***, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Aren't "black" people descended from Ham's son Cush?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58824 Apr 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Something AA people dont understand. If you are black in America, YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED BLACK IN AFRICA! Coloured people ARE NOT CONSIDERED AFRICANS! Even though my fathers family have lived in SA for 400 years, we are not considered black or African!
That is ridicules, actually the term Black in Ethiopia is often associated with the term Baria and related with facial and cranial morphology and not of color. You said you are half Baria from your father, which means you have flattish nose, flat root of the nose, narrower ears, narrower joints, frontal skull eminences, later closure of premaxillary sutures, less hairy, longer eyelashes, cruciform pattern of second and third molars. So, you are plane N!gro but grown under white supremacy environment, and hince psychologically rapped. That is why you are automatically servant to whites.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#58825 Apr 8, 2013
^^^^Look @ this racist delusional lying fk'kuh.

Go make up some more fables, Bedlamite.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#58826 Apr 8, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is ridicules, actually the term Black in Ethiopia is often associated with the term Baria and related with facial and cranial morphology and not of color. You said you are half Baria from your father, which means you have flattish nose, flat root of the nose, narrower ears, narrower joints, frontal skull eminences, later closure of premaxillary sutures, less hairy, longer eyelashes, cruciform pattern of second and third molars. So, you are plane N!gro but grown under white supremacy environment, and hince psychologically rapped. That is why you are automatically servant to whites.
Oh Glimmer I look like a light skin Indian. LOL Probably the exact same colour as Abraham!

Level 6

Location hidden

#58827 Apr 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh Glimmer I look like a light skin Indian. LOL Probably the exact same colour as Abraham!
Let others tell you about your look, as you are under deep hallucination. Half African mix is always black (N!groid) as Black gene is naturally dominant, you can't be exceptional. Sorry, you are psychologically sick.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58828 Apr 8, 2013
unfazed wrote:
^^^^Look @ this racist delusional lying fk'kuh.
Go make up some more fables, Bedlamite.
I missed you.
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#58829 Apr 8, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. White dreads are not natural they got be processed. Our hair naturally locks try again. Go to sleep bruh. What have u accomplished. Nobody co signs u . Ur a waist of sperm.
the time is almost at hand where "African AE", should be ignored. he serves no purpose here except to troll. Plus, he's probably fake. He doesn't even celebrate passover.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58831 Apr 8, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Something AA people dont understand. If you are black in America, YOU ARE NOT CONSIDERED BLACK IN AFRICA! Coloured people ARE NOT CONSIDERED AFRICANS! Even though my fathers family have lived in SA for 400 years, we are not considered black or African!
This will help you

The Psychology of Racism

Segregation has and still affects perceptions of Blackness inside and outside the Black community by making Black people see themselves as White people see them. Many of Black people have accepted the fallacy that they were inferior to White people at a young age, and Whites learned that Blacks were lower then Whites at a young age as well.

http://www.123helpme.com/the-psychology-of-ra...

Perceptions of Blackness within the Black community have been witnessed and lived by W.E.B. Dubois and many other Black writers and movie directors such as Spike Lee. W.E.B. Dubois wrote many pieces of literature that have been noticed.
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58832 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You talking cr*p old man. I already told you my mothers family are Ashkenazi Jews like 80% of all the Jews in Israel therefore Im entilted to live in Israel. Family of mine already live in Israel! I will be visting them one of these days!
PA-LEASE spare me the same record you always play on here. Your a fraud. Get over it, we certainly have!
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58833 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
right your considered CAUCASIOD RIGHT? Lol, dude you have made my point over and over again. Thats exactly what i mean, we arent RELATED TO THE AFRICAN PEOPLE, so PLEASE stop telling SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS that WE ARE FROM AFRICA! this is the point that we all have been making to you since u so called graced us with your stupidity. Just take a bullet for every neuron in your brain( which may only be one anyway) and just shoot yourself.
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58834 Apr 9, 2013
Pontius Pilate wrote:
<quoted text>
Aren't "black" people descended from Ham's son Cush?
PROVE IT!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58835 Apr 9, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>right your considered CAUCASIOD RIGHT? Lol, dude you have made my point over and over again. Thats exactly what i mean, we arent RELATED TO THE AFRICAN PEOPLE, so PLEASE stop telling SO CALLED AFRICAN AMERICANS that WE ARE FROM AFRICA! this is the point that we all have been making to you since u so called graced us with your stupidity. Just take a bullet for every neuron in your brain( which may only be one anyway) and just shoot yourself.
African Americans arnt related to Africans? LOL So who you related to? Indigenous Middle Eastern people are Caucasian!
If I was a black African I would really hate AA people. They so ashamed of having African DNA. They try to pretend to be something else but never African. Its really sad!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58836 Apr 9, 2013
I cant help but to notice Sephardiam as one of the fill in nation who were taught by Judah. To me this is showing them to be students of Judah making Jews. Not to take away there dedication or blessing that God gives any who obey but just being factual to who they are. They are not of the original stock but adopted to the fam.
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Around 500 BCE, Darius I of Persia proclaimed[citation needed] that Aramaic would be the official language for the western half of his empire because the Scythians had control everywhere, and the Eastern Aramaic dialect of Babylon became the official standard. Documentary evidence shows the gradual shift from Hebrew to Aramaic:Hebrew was used as first language and in society when we came out of Africa we communicated with the Canaanite tribes;ok then we start Sinning, ok this would start the prosses of us Loses everything, Heritage, our Langugae missing because we missing , ok the peoples took over our land didnt speak what we did, ship to strange land with peoples with strange tongue, ok them jews Spoke Aramaic where in the states, before Yiddish Khazar slave onwnser got in, ok sepharvaim spoke Aramaic good to because they ws from Babylon, ok look Aramaic is used in international diplomacy and foreign trade.OK WE DIDNT have non of that that's gone be them Radhanites jew,Aramaic is used for communication between subjects and the imperial administration.THE HEBREWS had no administration in africa connected to our lands, NOPE it didn't happen ,Aramaic gradually becomes the language of outer life (in the Iiiiiimarketplace for example , we was long gone they used it in the slave Market place,Aramaic replaces Hebrew in the home, and the latter is used only in religious activity.ok they brung back a priest to help them with the Books look,This from when they first came in the Land from Babylon,2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land. 2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.Not that they did he taught them Hebrew so they could steal the REST OF OUR HERITAGE!! the CREATOR could have stop that! NO we had Punishment to do!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58837 Apr 9, 2013
Did King Nimrod actually exist? No King Nimrod is mentioned in ancient Mesopotamia records including Assyrian King List/List of kings of the Sumerians/Akkadian Empire/Babylon or the Chaldea list of kings. The first king after the flood was Euechoios of the Chaldea and grandfather of Gilamos.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58838 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans arnt related to Africans? LOL So who you related to? Indigenous Middle Eastern people are Caucasian!
If I was a black African I would really hate AA people. They so ashamed of having African DNA. They try to pretend to be something else but never African. Its really sad!
Actually, it is the other-way round. However, the issue of belonging to an African is based on choice and never forced. I believe AAs are the leading pan-African but they tend on color based definition than other African attributes.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58839 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. I posed the same question months ago about the great sea being the Atlantic ocean. Nobody touched it. In abrams time the west border was the river Egypt. Foward to Joshua its the great sea. What changed? Based on precept in Ezikiel no way the great sea is the Mediterranean.
Also this brings Joel 3 in perspective. Africa was the land that was parted.
From the river Euphrates to the great sea is ours. Africa is Israel and we are the dispersed of Africa.
I'll post the precepts that proves the great sea is the Atlantic not the Mediterranean. They can be found in Ezikiel and the book of jubilee
Ive seen the old West African maps as well. In North Africa you see Agag which was Amorite an among that Kingdom was a city called Ammones these where the Moorish Confederate along with Arabs and descendants of Phoenician Sidon who was in Libya. Their were Black Moors as well but I believe it was jealousy against them thats why their presence is Undermined in the Moorish legacy. Ive seen pictures of black a moors with the Star Of David on there shields.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58840 Apr 9, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
I cant help but to notice Sephardiam as one of the fill in nation who were taught by Judah. To me this is showing them to be students of Judah making Jews. Not to take away there dedication or blessing that God gives any who obey but just being factual to who they are. They are not of the original stock but adopted to the fam.<quoted text>
jeroboam Priest got to them first, the Sepharvaims, got the False religion first, then it spread from them,JUDAH didnt teach them, we was a sinning Nation,bout time they moved to Jerusalem in 538. an they didn't do so till the RETURNS came home,an they wanted to help us with WALL WE SAID NO THANKS,we never taught them truth,they STOLE everything, SEPHARVAIM is more a Fault for our Lost then Ashkenaz

Level 6

Location hidden

#58841 Apr 9, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 10:6, 8, 10 KJV
And the sons of Ham; Cush, and Mizraim, and Phut, and Canaan.[8] And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was **Babel***, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
That is rather clear verse.'Babel' where the kingdom of Cush (Ethiopia) begun. I expect this Kingdom to have run south as far as the Blue Nile today. If Abraham has come out of Ur, then he was an Ethiopian. What would he say if he is informed that the Lithuanian pagan today claimed him, denying Ethiopians

Level 8

Location hidden

#58842 Apr 9, 2013
the book of Joshua is going down today, i have to get out an work now,crew short, thats why i aint been on POST, soon as spot FILLED its on, so i been in an out,

Level 8

Location hidden

#58843 Apr 9, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>African Americans arnt related to Africans? LOL So who you related to? Indigenous Middle Eastern people are Caucasian!
mane that tune played out,no one will dance to yo music,ole DEVIL YOU

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min VetnorsGate 1,420,775
Go back to Africa, Black people. Nobody likes y... 10 min Anonymous 1
New Black Panther Party: will carry weapons for... 19 min Spotted Girl 34
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 21 min LittleReaperGirl 618
Losing my virginity to a white guy 28 min TheNewStandardOfB... 41
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 30 min Ronald 411
White women; how could you let another woman pu... 30 min TheNewStandardOfB... 4
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 37 min TheNewStandardOfB... 126
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr fluer 306
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 5 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web