Hebrew Israelite
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58724 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U just went over his head..he is not allowed to discern nor spiritually ascend any higher than his eyebrows! R u aware tht the more revised editions coming out nowadays are purposely trying to remove certain words..they know "The Awakening" has begun
Yeah I think I have seen many different revised editions but never realized they were doing that for those reasons until now, thanks!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58725 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
gv a dog a bone and he will return again & again
Post #58,720, has been deleted/blocked as you can see.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58726 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I think I have seen many different revised editions but never realized they were doing that for those reasons until now, thanks!
revise to them means remove too us..edition to them is addition too us! I had a bible a few yrs ago tht used "eagle" and when I lost my bible and bought another the word "vulture" was in its place! Eagle can point at only one ppl used as a symbol of their rulership! Edom uses it..Roman Empires used an eagle so all your nations tht carry an eagle in some symbolic manner is attached to Esau descendants..peep game!!.. Deut 28:49 that's your hint to recognize who your enemy was or is to this day

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58727 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus went to Egypt to hide, if you are tying to hide you go some where you can blend in. The Egyptians were black so the went there to hide. They bible talks about other family members looking like Ethiopians and being black. Jesus definitely did NOT look like those people! LOL
Revelations 1:14-15 "His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace..."
"hair was white like wool, as white as snow"
http://naijaenterprise.com/sites/default/file...
Brass burned in a furnace
http://www.dharma-store.com/images/P/IE03_224...
Egyptians were going to jump on any Eurasian in Egypt, even if we assume Egypt was all black which it wasn't? Why would they care. Oh look a foreigner, so what?

But the reality is that Jesus' family went into the Delta, Lower Egypt, where many of the people were of Eurasian type even back in predynastic times. And in Jesus' time, already the Greeks had been there, Persians, Hyksos, Romans... LOL... EGYPT was a Roman province, and you think they'd care if a Eurasian was there?

You Afronazis take everything out of context in order to make your absurd declarations.

Sheep's wool is not nappy, did any of you ever think of that? It is in fact thick and coarse like the hair of Mideasterners, as in JEWS.

Y'all have not been around sheep or Jews. I have. Plenty of Ashkenazim I've known fit all those descriptions, and they aren't “black”, they're Mideastern. And all those prophetic descriptions, please, remember in Daniel, the beast with parts of different metals representing the Greeks, Persians, Romans? Well, think about it. Your interpretation that therefore Jesus looked like Bo Diddley is just not reasonable.

Now I love Bo Diddley, for real, don't get me wrong, but Jesus looked more like Jeff Goldblum.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58728 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U kno nothing about me as a person..quit assuming bcz your blatant ignorance offends me
I am correct in what I'm saying. If you're not a Yank, then your particular syndrome would be a bit different.

Nonetheless, you're not a Hebrew.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58730 Apr 7, 2013
Slave Coast Africa Judah wrote:
The Bafour or
Bafur may have been the original inhabitants of Mauritania and the Western Sahara.[1] French art historian Jean Laude wrote that "In the pre-Islamic period (before the ninth century), according to oral tradition, Mauritania was occupied by the Bafur, a population of mixed origin from whom the eastern Songhai, the central Gangara, and the western Serer are derived."[2]
Historian James L.A. Webb writes "During the more humid period from c. 1450 or 1500 to c. 1600. the lands of the central and northern Gibla came to be settled once again, this time apparently by Bafur villagers.
Bafur place-names and desert traditions about the Bafur survive, but little else. The ethnic identity of the Bafur apparently was transformed in the period before the late seventeenth century and absorbed into the ethnic categories of Wolof, Berber, and Fula,[3] and thus remains somewhat mysterious."[4] They are at times referred to as proto-Berbers.[5][6]
"a pastoral, proto Berber people who migrated to the area during Neolithic times", possibly ancestors of the black-skinned Imraguen.[1][8]
This is the origin of black Berbers in the southern extreme of Berber territory. The original Berbers were Eurasians (still are) in the coastal region. South of the Atlas many blacks were assimilated as Berber. I state this and Afronazis claim I'm inventing it, but you just substantiated it. People who had been Bafur became Berber. Yep.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58731 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
revise to them means remove too us..edition to them is addition too us! I had a bible a few yrs ago tht used "eagle" and when I lost my bible and bought another the word "vulture" was in its place! Eagle can point at only one ppl used as a symbol of their rulership! Edom uses it..Roman Empires used an eagle so all your nations tht carry an eagle in some symbolic manner is attached to Esau descendants..peep game!!.. Deut 28:49 that's your hint to recognize who your enemy was or is to this day
Really what is needed is a pre-Nicaean version.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58732 Apr 7, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boo. Scared?
Boo. Stupid?
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58733 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrews /Jews were not black. Human remains from Galilee 2000 years old (from Jesus' time) were analyzed by anthropologists. They were found to be IDENTICAL to modern Sephardim, who are not black. That means Jesus, his family and neighbors looked like modern Sephardim. I think in fact that Jesus looked like Jeff Goldblum and Mary looked like Sarah Silverman.
kEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT lol. We dont have to assume what the Hebrews looked like, Ill show you.

Judah AKA as Judah Benjamin and Levi
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/image042.jpg

Israel AKA Gad, Issachar, Naptali, Epharim, ect.

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5 ...

A close up
http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp ....

Jeff Goldblum haha.
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#58734 Apr 7, 2013
out of context? i think not...

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...

http://a4.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/5...

Think of growing my locks Barros. Whatcha think?
It locks so NATURALLY.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58735 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
They want address that though. Also Esau shall be the end of the world. I wonder why Esau is never brought up in history,mainstream tv,news,politics or by Jews. I never seen Jews make utter a concern about the descendant of Esau or where are they today. Seriously am I the only one who finds that eerie. Not so much accused anyone to be Esau. Why? I mean Esau would be the mane orchestrator for their demise let the bible tell it.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58736 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrews /Jews were not black. Human remains from Galilee 2000 years old (from Jesus' time) were analyzed by anthropologists. They were found to be IDENTICAL to modern Sephardim, who are not black. That means Jesus, his family and neighbors looked like modern Sephardim. I think in fact that Jesus looked like Jeff Goldblum and Mary looked like Sarah Silverman.
kEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT lol. We dont have to assume what the Hebrews looked like, Ill show you.
A close up
Jeff Goldblum haha.
Goldblum .....lol. i wanna know what PPL. are drinking when they write silly shyt like that.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58737 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
How could the modern Sephardim be a complete match with ancestors 2000 years, at least in looks. They have travled ang mingled so much that it had to change them. Before the Trans Atlantic Slave Era we could say AAs descendant were at least 90% African but today %70 African on average with the rest divided among European and Indians. Notice that 90% knocked back 20% in 400 years.

Now a few days ago I showed you tha all Jews have 3-5% Sub Saharan Dna which is traces back 2000 years before the Israel Diaspora. Now take what I said earlier but reverse it. The further we go back to 2000 years ago that Sub Saharan Dna should INCREASE.

Slavery,racism,and tabooness account for the slow mixing in America but back then who know how much they got along and in saying that only if the original ones wasnt black anyway. So either way we go with this.......
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58738 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
A close up
Jeff Goldblum haha.
Those ARE EGYPTIANS!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58739 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Goldblum .....lol. i wanna know what PPL. are drinking when they write silly shyt like that.
Those are Egyptians from Lachish. There skeletons were found at Lachish. Another Afrocentric myth busted. The ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews were Caucasian and Haplogroups prove that as well!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58740 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus went to Egypt to hide, if you are tying to hide you go some where you can blend in. The Egyptians were black so the went there to hide. They bible talks about other family members looking like Ethiopians and being black. Jesus definitely did NOT look like those people! LOL
Revelations 1:14-15 "His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace..."
"hair was white like wool, as white as snow"
http://naijaenterprise.com/sites/default/file...
Brass burned in a furnace
http://www.dharma-store.com/images/P/IE03_224...
The ancient Egyptians were never black but mixed race. By the time Jesus went to Egypt, Egypt had been conquered by more than one white nation. At the time of Jesus, the Romans had conquered both Egypt and Israel. Sheep with nappy hair or dreadlocks LOL Wool doesnt look or feel anything like a black persons hair! Brass is usually a light colour.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58741 Apr 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Those are Egyptians from Lachish. There skeletons were found at Lachish. Another Afrocentric myth busted. The ancient Hebrews,Israelites,Jews were Caucasian and Haplogroups prove that as well!
and ur a fake who fails to even care about the "law" of passover.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58742 Apr 7, 2013
You Figure It Out wrote:
<quoted text>It should actually read "burnt BRONZE". "Brass" wasn't used during that time in "history". Research the history of "brass".
Brass is usually mixed with other metals,smelted then poured into a mould. The majority of objects made from brass are usually a goldish colour. For instance locks!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58743 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
A lot of Catholic priest in Europe worship a BLACK Mary and a BLACK Jesus.
If you look at their features they are not black. Maybe Indian? Go speak to a Priest anywah and ask him who gentiles are!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#58744 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay so if they came from the area where GENTILES came from then they ARE GENTILES, whats so hard to understand? Where in the bible does it say that the Israelites went to northern Europe? I'm not committing any crime, they are the ones committing a crime by taking MY culture.
When were the Jews taken to foreign land on ships??
When were the Jews sold in slavery??
When were the Jews children taken from them and also sold away??
When were the Jews scattered??
Why aren't the Jew suffering the way the bible says they would??
Why are the Jews in Israel right now when the BIBLE says GOD will return them to there land??
Why aren;t the Jews in poverty?? Prophecy says the Israelites will deal with poverty and hatred...
Isn't it interesting how the Holocaust is NOT mentioned in the bible BUT slavery is????
Yes the Jews were taken on ships to Rome as slaves! They were sold into slavery in Egypt! Jews have been persecuted for centuries before the holocaust. G-d has returned his people to their original home Israel! The Jews were extremely badly treated in Europe for hundreds of years and most definitely lived in poverty. Jews never went into northern Europe but southern Europe. Most southern European Jews have Middle Eastern DNA. Right now the Jews are still dealing with hatred from people like you. But according to the bible haters of Israel will be destroyed. The bible doesnt mention the atomic bomb either,the rise of Hitler,communism or even neanderthals!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Democrats easily duped into endorsing Sharia la... 45 min Savant 25
What color was the first man on earth? (Nov '07) 54 min Johnathan Angel F... 897
News Being conservative is not being racist 56 min Savant 470
Why do affluent black men frequently marry whit... (Jul '12) 1 hr Sok 129
Many blacks are going to win Oscars this year. 1 hr Jax 4
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 1 hr Savant 82
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 1 hr Savant 354
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 hr Drilling for the ... 1,287
There Are Not Even 1 Billion Whites On Earth 4 hr Israelite Suprema... 41
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 6 hr UnderstandPeople 629
More from around the web