Hebrew Israelite
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58709 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a lying racist piece of scum.
They entered Europe after the ethnic cleansing of Israel by the Romans. This occurred AFTER the events of the Bible. It is recorded in Roman history. Jews were in most Roman cities by the 2nd century a.d.
They are from ISRAEL, not the land of the Gentiles. Just like AA's are from WEST AFRICA but are they in W Africa now? Oh so you must all be Navajo then, since you live in America. See how stupid you are?
Jews were taken on ships, their children sold, many times, one was when expelled from Spain in 1492. When were the Jews scattered? You actually have to ask that? LOL!!! Really, you are completely ignorant of Jewish history.
When did the Jews suffer? The Holocaust wasn't suffering? And they haven't been POOR? Again, you know NOTHING of their history in Europe. 1/3 of all Jews on earth were exterminated by the Nazis, but that isn't enough suffering for you, eh? LOL!!!
Well it looks like GOD did return them to their land, no? LOL at your denial. There they are, back in Israel, yet you're pretending it didn't happen, I guess.
You are not a Hebrew.
Little feisty aren't you! I said NOTHING that was racist but I understand it may offend some people that they have been living a lie all their life.
1.Rome is NOT foreign land to them since Apostle Paul and and many others went there to teach the Gospel, nether was Spain.
2. They are not from Israel, they came from Khazarians who were in the land that was Ashkenaz and adopted the Israelites way of living.
3. AA's did come from West Africa but Israel is their homeland and where we originated from.
4.Are you not able to tell me when and where the Jews were scattered?
5. Where did the Jews go when they were taken on ships?
Yeah the Holocaust was terrible I will admit that, but it still isn't talked about in the bible and it wasn't as bad as what the slaves went through in America. They suffered during that time but only a few years, also they still were known for being wealthy misers.
No God hasn't returned them, man is trying to with different organizations and allowing the Jews to kill innocent people.
Actually many of the Israelites escaped Romans prosecution by running into Africa.
Jews only talk about slavery that happen in Egypt which was not the same slavery that was prophesied in Deuteronomy 28. They didn't even go through that slavery the my people the REAL Israelites did.
Jew were even involved with the slave trade that happen to the Israelites!

They are GENTILES, I am a Israelite, your just gonna have to live with it.
You Figure It Out

Madison, MS

#58710 Apr 7, 2013
"Human Y Chromosome Much Older Than Previously Thought"

Quote:
Mar. 4, 2013
The discovery and analysis of an extremely rare African American Y chromosome pushes back the time of the most recent common ancestor for the Y chromosome lineage tree to 338,000 years ago. This time predates the age of the oldest known anatomically modern human fossils.

Read @: http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/03/...
You Figure It Out

Madison, MS

#58711 Apr 7, 2013
"1st African American Man Dates Back 338,000 Years"

Quote:
A miniscule bit of DNA from an African American man now living in South Carolina has been traced back 338,000 years, according to a new study.

The man’s Y chromosome — a hereditary factor determining male sex — has a history that’s so old, it even predates the age of the oldest known Homo sapiens fossils, according to the report, published in the American Journal of Human Genetics.

The fellow’s chromosome turned out to carry a rare mutation, which researchers matched to a similar chromosome in the "Mbo", a population living in a tiny area of "western" "Cameroon" in "sub-Saharan Africa".

Read @: http://news.discovery.com/human/genetics/afri...

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58712 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>Ok cool, agreed....but in some "euro versions" they talk about "skin peeling". That's why I wanted to take a look at a more original un-edited source.
tht actually came from a dwnld app on my phone but once I'm hme I'll gv u the wording frm my Tanak
I noticed your scripture when I read it frm my bible app and jus above it I saw "not from the sun" and laughed

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58713 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>Yes, in this thread is a LOT of antisemitism from you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI---a pack of imposters and deluded racists).

You are not Hebrews, that is simple fact.

And the Jews ARE. Too bad if that upsets your fantasy life, self-hating Afro-whitey Yank.
U kno nothing about me as a person..quit assuming bcz your blatant ignorance offends me
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58714 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
The Hebrews /Jews were not black. Human remains from Galilee 2000 years old (from Jesus' time) were analyzed by anthropologists. They were found to be IDENTICAL to modern Sephardim, who are not black. That means Jesus, his family and neighbors looked like modern Sephardim. I think in fact that Jesus looked like Jeff Goldblum and Mary looked like Sarah Silverman.
Jesus went to Egypt to hide, if you are tying to hide you go some where you can blend in. The Egyptians were black so the went there to hide. They bible talks about other family members looking like Ethiopians and being black. Jesus definitely did NOT look like those people! LOL

Revelations 1:14-15 "His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace..."

"hair was white like wool, as white as snow"
http://naijaenterprise.com/sites/default/file...

Brass burned in a furnace
http://www.dharma-store.com/images/P/IE03_224...
You Figure It Out

Madison, MS

#58715 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Jesus went to Egypt to hide, if you are tying to hide you go some where you can blend in. The Egyptians were black so the went there to hide. They bible talks about other family members looking like Ethiopians and being black. Jesus definitely did NOT look like those people! LOL
Revelations 1:14-15 "His head and His hair were white like wool, as white as snow, and His eyes were as a flame of fire; 15 and His feet like unto fine brass, as though they burned in a furnace..."
It should actually read "burnt BRONZE". "Brass" wasn't used during that time in "history". Research the history of "brass".

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58716 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>Jesus went to Egypt to hide, if you are tying to hide you go some where you can blend in. The Egyptians were black so the went there to hide. They bible talks about other family members looking like Ethiopians and being black. Jesus definitely did NOT look like those people! LOL

U just went over his head..he is not allowed to discern nor spiritually ascend any higher than his eyebrows! R u aware tht the more revised editions coming out nowadays are purposely trying to remove certain words..they know "The Awakening" has begun

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58717 Apr 7, 2013
You Figure It Out wrote:
<quoted text>It should actually read "burnt BRONZE". "Brass" wasn't used during that time in "history". Research the history of "brass".
it's more word play being used to cover up the truth
Start paying attention to how often different versions of bibles are suddenly being revised over the last several years..they are attempting to further water down descriptive scriptures previously missed by prior editions is all they are doing..u can't teach an old dog a new trick..peep game
Slave Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#58718 Apr 7, 2013
The Bafour or

Bafur may have been the original inhabitants of Mauritania and the Western Sahara.[1] French art historian Jean Laude wrote that "In the pre-Islamic period (before the ninth century), according to oral tradition, Mauritania was occupied by the Bafur, a population of mixed origin from whom the eastern Songhai, the central Gangara, and the western Serer are derived."[2]
Historian James L.A. Webb writes "During the more humid period from c. 1450 or 1500 to c. 1600. the lands of the central and northern Gibla came to be settled once again, this time apparently by Bafur villagers.

Bafur place-names and desert traditions about the Bafur survive, but little else. The ethnic identity of the Bafur apparently was transformed in the period before the late seventeenth century and absorbed into the ethnic categories of Wolof, Berber, and Fula,[3] and thus remains somewhat mysterious."[4] They are at times referred to as proto-Berbers.[5][6]

"a pastoral, proto Berber people who migrated to the area during Neolithic times", possibly ancestors of the black-skinned Imraguen.[1][8]

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58721 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You nazibastard:
1. To begin with, Trash like you are always coming here talking about others Bieng Illiterate. Yet you’re not even smart enough to know that you can’t b a Pagan and a Practicing Religious Jew (wishes) at the same time.
Yeah, that’s right, Sungu=AE=Barros=Paul=Sammy etc…etc…etc…and whatever the hell else you call your Illiterate monkeyass!!! Under one name (ae) you claim to be a jew. Under another name (sungu) you claim to be a pagan…GTFOH with that BS. It doesn’t mesh you brainless nit wit!!!
2. Forever Euros have preached the there ARE 7 CONTINENTS NOT 6. AND THE REST OF THE KNOWN WORLD HAS BOUGHT IN TO IT. THEY HAVE DONE EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO DISTINGUISH THEMSELVES FROM ALL OTHER HUMAN BEINGS. HENSE THE REASON FOR THEIR “RACISM (and YOURS)…SO DON’T EVEN ATTEMPT THAT EURASIAN BS WITH ME BOY!!!”
This information that follows, the same can be said for ancient skeletal remains found around the Mediterranean, and the so-called Middle East!!!
35,000-30,000 B.C. "Oldest human skeleton found in Egypt". Nazlet Khater man was the earliest modern human skeleton found near Luxor, in 1980. The remains was dated from between 35,000 and 30,000 years ago. The report regarding the racial affinity of this skeleton concludes: "Strong alveolar prognathism combined with fossa praenasalis in an African skull is suggestive of Negroid morphology [form & structure]. The radio-humeral index of Nazlet Khater is practically the same as the mean of Taforalt (76.6). According to Ferembach (1965) this value is near to the Negroid average." The burial was of a young man of 17-20 years old, whose skeleton lay in a 160cm- long narrow ditch aligned from east to west. A flint tool, which was laid carefully on the bottom of the grave, dates the burial as contemporaneous with a nearby flint quarry.
Thoma A., Morphology and affinities of the Nazlet Khater man, Journal of Human Evolution, vol 13, 1984.
4. You talk all kinds of sh!t behind that keyboard boy. Reality happens in nanoseconds and faster…I more than welcome you to try your luck at being VAPORIZED…big supposedly badass cyber monkey boy. What ARE YOU WAITING ON…MAKE YOUR MOVE SH!T TALKER???
5. Where is you Archeological and Anthropological evidence to show: MODERN WEST AFRICANS WERE THERE BERORE 3,000 YEARS AGO???
AND I’M NOT TALKING ABOUT THE PYMIES…EVRYBODY KNOW THEY WERE ALREADT THERE 7,000 YEARS AGO!!! I’M TALKING ABOUT IGBO, HAUSA, ASHANTI, KPELLE ETC…ETC…ETC??? WHERE IS YOUR EVIDENCE PUNK???
F YOU NAZI
The nerve of you million faced: sungu=barro=ae=sammy=paul=NAZI =BASTARD SOB!!!

You are NOTHING but GARBAGE!!!

in here BEGGING for attention from people you're so racist toward. Wht F_ck do you keep coming around??? All this time and you haven't convinced anyone...not even your own SICKASS!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#58722 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
ummm....I didn't know they were working in tandem.
Research that time period?

The midget had more fire power than his counterparts! So they weren't taking any chances of losing all of what they'd already RIPPED OFF from the natives!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58723 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>The nerve of you million faced: sungu=barro=ae=sammy=paul=NAZI =BASTARD SOB!!!

You are NOTHING but GARBAGE!!!

in here BEGGING for attention from people you're so racist toward. Wht F_ck do you keep coming around??? All this time and you haven't convinced anyone...not even your own SICKASS!!! LMAO!!!!!!!!!!
gv a dog a bone and he will return again & again
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#58724 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U just went over his head..he is not allowed to discern nor spiritually ascend any higher than his eyebrows! R u aware tht the more revised editions coming out nowadays are purposely trying to remove certain words..they know "The Awakening" has begun
Yeah I think I have seen many different revised editions but never realized they were doing that for those reasons until now, thanks!

Location hidden

#58725 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
gv a dog a bone and he will return again & again
Post #58,720, has been deleted/blocked as you can see.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58726 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I think I have seen many different revised editions but never realized they were doing that for those reasons until now, thanks!
revise to them means remove too us..edition to them is addition too us! I had a bible a few yrs ago tht used "eagle" and when I lost my bible and bought another the word "vulture" was in its place! Eagle can point at only one ppl used as a symbol of their rulership! Edom uses it..Roman Empires used an eagle so all your nations tht carry an eagle in some symbolic manner is attached to Esau descendants..peep game!!.. Deut 28:49 that's your hint to recognize who your enemy was or is to this day

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58727 Apr 7, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Egyptians were going to jump on any Eurasian in Egypt, even if we assume Egypt was all black which it wasn't? Why would they care. Oh look a foreigner, so what?

But the reality is that Jesus' family went into the Delta, Lower Egypt, where many of the people were of Eurasian type even back in predynastic times. And in Jesus' time, already the Greeks had been there, Persians, Hyksos, Romans... LOL... EGYPT was a Roman province, and you think they'd care if a Eurasian was there?

You Afronazis take everything out of context in order to make your absurd declarations.

Sheep's wool is not nappy, did any of you ever think of that? It is in fact thick and coarse like the hair of Mideasterners, as in JEWS.

Y'all have not been around sheep or Jews. I have. Plenty of Ashkenazim I've known fit all those descriptions, and they aren't “black”, they're Mideastern. And all those prophetic descriptions, please, remember in Daniel, the beast with parts of different metals representing the Greeks, Persians, Romans? Well, think about it. Your interpretation that therefore Jesus looked like Bo Diddley is just not reasonable.

Now I love Bo Diddley, for real, don't get me wrong, but Jesus looked more like Jeff Goldblum.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58728 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U kno nothing about me as a person..quit assuming bcz your blatant ignorance offends me
I am correct in what I'm saying. If you're not a Yank, then your particular syndrome would be a bit different.

Nonetheless, you're not a Hebrew.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58730 Apr 7, 2013
Slave Coast Africa Judah wrote:
The Bafour or
Bafur may have been the original inhabitants of Mauritania and the Western Sahara.[1] French art historian Jean Laude wrote that "In the pre-Islamic period (before the ninth century), according to oral tradition, Mauritania was occupied by the Bafur, a population of mixed origin from whom the eastern Songhai, the central Gangara, and the western Serer are derived."[2]
Historian James L.A. Webb writes "During the more humid period from c. 1450 or 1500 to c. 1600. the lands of the central and northern Gibla came to be settled once again, this time apparently by Bafur villagers.
Bafur place-names and desert traditions about the Bafur survive, but little else. The ethnic identity of the Bafur apparently was transformed in the period before the late seventeenth century and absorbed into the ethnic categories of Wolof, Berber, and Fula,[3] and thus remains somewhat mysterious."[4] They are at times referred to as proto-Berbers.[5][6]
"a pastoral, proto Berber people who migrated to the area during Neolithic times", possibly ancestors of the black-skinned Imraguen.[1][8]
This is the origin of black Berbers in the southern extreme of Berber territory. The original Berbers were Eurasians (still are) in the coastal region. South of the Atlas many blacks were assimilated as Berber. I state this and Afronazis claim I'm inventing it, but you just substantiated it. People who had been Bafur became Berber. Yep.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58731 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
revise to them means remove too us..edition to them is addition too us! I had a bible a few yrs ago tht used "eagle" and when I lost my bible and bought another the word "vulture" was in its place! Eagle can point at only one ppl used as a symbol of their rulership! Edom uses it..Roman Empires used an eagle so all your nations tht carry an eagle in some symbolic manner is attached to Esau descendants..peep game!!.. Deut 28:49 that's your hint to recognize who your enemy was or is to this day
Really what is needed is a pre-Nicaean version.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Asking an African American if you can touch the... 4 min youll shoot your ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,601,256
Whitey saves the day again: AIDS cured! 9 min Whites Created AIDS 3
More Kathy Griffin News 📰 10 min Cave Beast News 1
This forum is almost completely dead 12 min Cigar Face 26 6
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 44 min Chilli J 132
Ladies & Gentlemen,Two Eras Now Ending and Most... 56 min Cool 6
Young ape [email protected] 67 yo woman for 11 hours 1 hr Correct 36
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Legion_is_Maceo 1,577
More from around the web