Hebrew Israelite

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58678 Apr 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>the hebrews were a subclass shemites who had a heavy african admixture according to hebrew scripture. so if you looking for a true hebrew you might wanna keep that in mind.
u can teach a dog to fetch a stick but the dog never realizes if it does a wrong tht stick can be used to beat him/her (dogs) with it!! LMAO
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58679 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
By any logic based on real facts, you are not a Hebrew.
so why show up?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58680 Apr 7, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the hebrews were a subclass shemites who had a heavy african admixture according to hebrew scripture. so if you looking for a true hebrew you might wanna keep that in mind.
Abraham came from Ur in Mesopotamia. These people were never Africans at all. They were Indo-Europeans and spoke an Indo-European language. Modern indigenous people in the Middle East look nothing like Africans and DNA testing shows they have very little African DNA! Just look at the Samaritans.Abraham went into Egypt and at the time the Hyksos were ruling Egypt.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58681 Apr 7, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text> so why show up?
I'll ignore that meaningless comment which makes no sense... and ask this:

WHY do you persist in pretending to be someone you're obviously not? Y'all have to stretch and twist facts all over the place to pretend that W Africans are Hebrews... and in so doing you deny the identity to the people who really ARE Hebrews!

This in intensely racist. And in the comments I see in here and elsewhere by Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI), the whole lot of you apparently are extremist flaming racists.

That's ok with you? Then you've got a problem.

Start with this: You're not a Hebrew.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58682 Apr 7, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham came from Ur in Mesopotamia. These people were never Africans at all. They were Indo-Europeans and spoke an Indo-European language. Modern indigenous people in the Middle East look nothing like Africans and DNA testing shows they have very little African DNA! Just look at the Samaritans.Abraham went into Egypt and at the time the Hyksos were ruling Egypt.
Genesis 10:8, 10 KJV
And Cush begat Nimrod: he began to be a mighty one in the earth.[10] And the beginning of his kingdom was **Babel***, and Erech, and Accad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#58683 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll ignore that meaningless comment which makes no sense... and ask this:
WHY do you persist in pretending to be someone you're obviously not? Y'all have to stretch and twist facts all over the place to pretend that W Africans are Hebrews... and in so doing you deny the identity to the people who really ARE Hebrews!
This in intensely racist. And in the comments I see in here and elsewhere by Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI), the whole lot of you apparently are extremist flaming racists.
That's ok with you? Then you've got a problem.
Start with this: You're not a Hebrew.
Your very anti semetic.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58684 Apr 7, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Your very anti semetic.
The spelling is: Semitic.

I am antisemitic? How the HELL do you conclude that? I defend Israel, I have absolutely no bigotry against Jews, and that is to whom that term refers.

Yes, I know, Syrians and Omanis are also “Semitic” but we all know that the term “antisemitic” refers to Jews. Being against Jews. Which I'm not.

You obviously are, as you are attempting to deny them even their identity.

You're not a Hebrew.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58686 Apr 7, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>Your very anti semetic.
u was supposed to been hit me up on a personal message too..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#58687 Apr 7, 2013
To show all viewers pure ignorance..a troll claims we (Africans-descent) are antisemitic towards the current group calling themselves a Jew then foolishly ends his remark by saying we (African-descent) are not Hebrew! LMAO Y'all caught tht right? We r not Hebrew yet the troll claims he supports a Jew..we don't hv a problem w/ Jews being Jews, so why is it a problem if we (African-descent) are Hebrew..certainly the Judeans (also African-descent) of ancient times knew their ancestry origins!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58688 Apr 7, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I always thought Napoleon shot the nose off too...for target practice. Then I heard that some religious radical destroyed the nose.
______
I found the below excerpts from the Bible interesting.
The complexion of the Ysraelites has even been described!
Genesis 2:6-7 Ad’am and Hawwah were made from wet earth
Exodus 4:6-7 Mosheh’s skin went from one color to white then back to normal (what was it if it was not white before?)
Numbers 12:10 Miriam’s skin turned to white when stricken with leprosy!
Leviticus 13 talks about leprosy in the Scriptures, especially verse 13. Just think, how could white people turn white?
Songs of Sol 1:5 clearly states that the people are black!
Lamentations 4:8 and 5:10 Skin was black like an oven!
Amos 9:7 Yshra'al being compared to the Ethiopians (Aficans/sons of Ham)
II Kings 5:27: read that for yourself.
Job 30:30 "My skin was black upon me and my bones burnt with heat."
Napoleon was there teaming up with those invaders. So I suppose you can blame both factions for destroying the face of KEMET'S (Egypt) Indigenous KINGS!!!

Location hidden

#58689 Apr 7, 2013
Since “WWll,” which was the time period the British coin the term “Middle East!!!” Prior they’d used the term “Near East,” basically concentrating on Mediterranean states/countries. With the former term (Middle East) these western Colonizers/Invaders/Usurpers, saw this as an opportunity to “Reclassify” people they’d always called MUD RACES. With that “Reclassification,” of the so-called MUD RACES, enters the terms “Eur-African and Eur-Asians!!!” Starting to get the picture???

Now with the above said, what was the REAL REASON for the “Reclassification,” of the so-called MUD RACES??? Simply put: TO INCREASE THE SO-CALLED WHITE (OR CAUCASIAN) POPULATION WORLD WIDE. You see without the ARTIFICIAL INCREASE in population SO-CALLED WHITE (OR CAUCASIAN), only account for 6 to 7% of earth’s entire population numbers!!!

By claiming all of North Africa (REMEMBER THIS IS ALL A PART OF THE SO-CALLED LAND OF THE “BLACKS”), to include Kemet (Egypt), Sudan (KUSH), Ethiopia, Somalia, Arabia and Asia!!! Now all of a sudden SO-CALLED “BLACKS ARABA and ASIANS” are now SO-CALLED Whites??? What do I say to that??? GTFOH!!!

In the 4th century A.D. Mono Theism did not exist in Western Europe. Nor did they have a belief in “ALL MIGHTY GOD (the CREATOR)!!! THEY WERE PAGANS and a MASSIVE NUMBER STILL ARE!!! Eastern Europe (Kazars) was introduced to GOD (Judaism Religion) in the 9th century A.D.!!! Eastern Europeans were Pagan then and are even more so than western Europeans til this day!!!

THESE ARE “IRREFUTABLE FACTS” YET THESE TROLLS CONTINUE TO LIE AND DENY!!! JUST DAMN…LOL!!!!!!!!!!

Location hidden

#58690 Apr 7, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong, as an Afronazi is wont to be...
Drawings of the Sphinx from before Napoleon's time show the nose missing. It was blown off by a fanatic Muslim seeking to discourage the persistent pagan Egyptian rites being still conducted around the Sphinx.
Islam: the cult of destruction.
WRONG...Pagan NAZI!!!!!!!!!!

De Vloney made sketches of his on.

Napoleon + the Muslims = a joint venture!!! Both are equally responsible for the destruction of this African Monument...Barro=AE=sungu=samm y=paul

Location hidden

#58691 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Since “WWll,” which was the time period the British coin the term “Middle East!!!” Prior they’d used the term “Near East,” basically concentrating on Mediterranean states/countries. With the former term (Middle East) these western Colonizers/Invaders/Usurpers, saw this as an opportunity to “Reclassify” people they’d always called MUD RACES. With that “Reclassification,” of the so-called MUD RACES, enters the terms “Eur-African and Eur-Asians!!!” Starting to get the picture???
Now with the above said, what was the REAL REASON for the “Reclassification,” of the so-called MUD RACES??? Simply put: TO INCREASE THE SO-CALLED WHITE (OR CAUCASIAN) POPULATION WORLD WIDE. You see without the ARTIFICIAL INCREASE in population SO-CALLED WHITE (OR CAUCASIAN), only account for 6 to 7% of earth’s entire population numbers!!!
By claiming all of North Africa (REMEMBER THIS IS ALL A PART OF THE SO-CALLED LAND OF THE “BLACKS”), to include Kemet (Egypt), Sudan (KUSH), Ethiopia, Somalia, Arabia and Asia!!! Now all of a sudden SO-CALLED “BLACKS ARABA and ASIANS” are now SO-CALLED Whites??? What do I say to that??? GTFOH!!!
In the 4th century A.D. Mono Theism did not exist in Western Europe. Nor did they have a belief in “ALL MIGHTY GOD (the CREATOR)!!! THEY WERE PAGANS and a MASSIVE NUMBER STILL ARE!!! Eastern Europe (Kazars) was introduced to GOD (Judaism Religion) in the 9th century A.D.!!! Eastern Europeans were Pagan then and are even more so than western Europeans til this day!!!
THESE ARE “IRREFUTABLE FACTS” YET THESE TROLLS CONTINUE TO LIE AND DENY!!! JUST DAMN…LOL!!!!!!!!!!
When will you finally learn the tell the TRUTH and live in REALITY...Barro=AE=sungu=samm y=paul??????????

The info above is where you need to begin!!!

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58692 Apr 7, 2013
Where can I find a Dna site of AAs and Africans?

Location hidden

#58693 Apr 7, 2013
How can GOD'S (CREATOR'S) Aboriginal Peoples be Racist???

Pagans (You trolls) are the ones who invented and distributed your Racist Dogma the world over!!!!!!!!!!

Lying Sum BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECH!!! !!!!!!!

And where is your evidence that present day WA were there before 3,000 years ago?????????? You Bastards keep on telling these LIES, but have yet to put forth Archeological, Anthropological or any other evidence to back up your LIES!!!!!!!!!!

Your garbage opinions and RACIST Politics don't add up LIAR!!!!!!!!!!
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58694 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I have the Tanak/Torah but I'm currently at work until next week and I'll post how it is written from that text which is less diluted
THANKS
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58695 Apr 7, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
I go about blackened, but not by the sun; in the assembly I stand up and cry for help.-Job 30:28
See that "but not by the sun" so scripture is telling the readers str8 up I DO NOT hv a tan but I am black naturally!! LMAO..
Ok cool, agreed....but in some "euro versions" they talk about "skin peeling". That's why I wanted to take a look at a more original un-edited source.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58696 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Napoleon was there teaming up with those invaders. So I suppose you can blame both factions for destroying the face of KEMET'S (Egypt) Indigenous KINGS!!!
ummm....I didn't know they were working in tandem.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58697 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS A RACIST SUBHUMAN wrote:
This is total bollocks. I suppose you think now that the “white” Arabs are allied with the Euros? LOL. You make no sense at all, racist Afronaziboy.

Eurasia is a continent. EURASIANS is the proper scientific term for the people who left Africa in OOA, and evolved to be different from their African ancestors. This simple and straightforward truth apparently is still to complex for your Afronazi pinhead to comprehend.

“Mud races” is a term used by white supremacists, and has nothing to do with science or real politics. You're full of crap on this one, as always.

The Maghreb has been predominantly Eurasian for 30,000 yrs. Whatchagonnado? Facts are facts, Afronazi.

Europeans were pagan. Yep. Many still are. Around the world, many people are pagan, including most of India.

The Khazarim converted, some to Judaism, some to Islam, but when conquered they were enslaved and became Christians. The Ashkenazi Jews are a different people... of Mideastern origin, who migrated into Europe following the Roman ethnic cleansing of Israel. Yes, they are what YOU can never be: HEBREWS!!!

You got a problem with paganism? I'm pagan. Fk you.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#58698 Apr 7, 2013
JOHNS A HYPOCRITICAL AFRONAZI RACIST COWARD wrote:
<quoted text>
WRONG...Pagan NAZI!!!!!!!!!!
De Vloney made sketches of his on.
Napoleon + the Muslims = a joint venture!!! Both are equally responsible for the destruction of this African Monument...Barro=AE=sungu=samm y=paul
Why don't you come call me a Nazi to my face, BOY? I'm the opposite of a Nazi. YOU on the other hand share many traits with Euronazis... you just change the colors around... so you're an AFRONAZI. And I WILL call you that to your face, BOY.

Napoleon was in a joint venture with Muslims? LOL... wrong again, semi-literate AfroNAZI boy. The Muz had already blown off the nose long before the French got there. Learn history, boy, or I'll continue to make you look as stupid as you are.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Islam an empire of faith (Oct '12) 4 min Michel Montvert 7,413
Another brother shot 9 min bluestreak returns 17
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min the deplorable Jo... 1,433,251
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 11 min bluestreak returns 94
Le PAPYRUS de KAMARA (Nov '15) 18 min Michel Montvert 1,228
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 20 min Mike 48,958
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 26 min Michel Montvert 522
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr dcool 297
IR at the walmart 3 hr sharpton 81
MSNBC: Trump won 4 hr Marcus Washington 100
More from around the web