Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58583 Apr 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Indigenous Middle Eastern people are not related to Ethiopians!
Abraham was an Ethiopian.

I could have ignored this comment of ignorant men, but I have to tell you that ancient Biblical Ethiopia included Ur, Abraham's Birth place. I know it is hard for ordinary men, esp the racist born of hating Ethiopians. Other than the overwhelming concentration of semetic genes and the second world's largest semetic language we are using, the Bible actually clearly tells you that Abraham was actually an Ethiopian. Look at this verse.

Psalm 87

King James Version (KJV)

87 His foundation is in the holy mountains.

2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

The 3rd verse clearly tells you that the man was born in Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia and actually from babylonia (Ur.). Genetics/Language/Screpture and hystory are all in agreement. I know your Jealousy increases.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58584 Apr 6, 2013
correction: the 4th verse (instead of the 3rd)
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#58585 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I could have ignored this comment of ignorant men, but I have to tell you that ancient Biblical Ethiopia included Ur, Abraham's Birth place. I know it is hard for ordinary men, esp the racist born of hating Ethiopians. Other than the overwhelming concentration of semetic genes and the second world's largest semetic language we are using, the Bible actually clearly tells you that Abraham was actually an Ethiopian. Look at this verse.
Psalm 87
King James Version (KJV)
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
The 3rd verse clearly tells you that the man was born in Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia and actually from babylonia (Ur.). Genetics/Language/Screpture and hystory are all in agreement. I know your Jealousy increases.
In your dreams grandpa! You getting senile! Where is Ben? He needs to sort you out!
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#58586 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>look if thus is what you want to use your entitled to your opnion. The only reasons those AFRICAN turned WHITE prople were even in europr was because they were forces out of the territories that were owned by ABORIGINAL people. It had everything to do with GOVERNMENT and not CLIMATE CHANGE. and considering the fact that you didnt even read the quotea that i listed from the BOOK, im already convinced that you are aware that darkskin people ruled better yet DOMINATED Europe. I would love to see some sources like some authors, books, doke historians hell ill even let you quote you EVOLUTIONIST FRIEND DARWIN. Show us the facts because we dont do OPNIONS in here
The earliest people in Europe was Caucasian. There were never any African nation living in Europe! Wheres all these African bones? Neanderthal ate them. Flying saucer took them to Mars! Northern Europeans have no African DNA.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#58587 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Psalm 87
King James Version (KJV)
Ethiopians are Hamites. Abraham was a Shemite who originated in the Middle East. Only drunk people will believe Abraham was an Ethiopian!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58588 Apr 6, 2013
www.google.com/search...
I can see that the above link is new to everyone else as it is new to me. Lol! I've posted it three times now! Lol!
How come nobody has commented on this link? Okay, time for study, later we ALL discuss it extensively. I give u guidelines: see other links:
1. This guy started the phrase 'Anti-Semite' en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr
I just discovered he used the same black aryan/orissa 'DeBeer' ancient royal name!!!!!!! But recent Babylon interpretes it in a different way!!!!!! Its called 'the Beer drinking leaders!!!!!! Read all about it here!!!!! www.google.com/search... +
See again (all the same) www.google.com/search...
See that these people freed we black aryans until he William marr caused the genocied of the black race (ww1) that is being kept as a secret!!!!!!
See that prior to William's time the aryans were still kings in Germany (whitey was still begging to belong to the highclass society)!!!!!! See !!!!! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Essay_on_the_Inequ...
Sammy

New York, NY

#58590 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>look if thus is what you want to use your entitled to your opnion. The only reasons those AFRICAN turned WHITE prople were even in europr was because they were forces out of the territories that were owned by ABORIGINAL people. It had everything to do with GOVERNMENT and not CLIMATE CHANGE. and considering the
fact that you didnt even read the quotea that i listed from the BOOK, im already convinced that you are aware that darkskin people ruled better yet DOMINATED Europe. I would love to see some sources like some authors, books, doke historians hell ill even let you quote you EVOLUTIONIST FRIEND DARWIN. Show us the facts because we dont do OPNIONS in
here
Those white people in Europe were not Africans and it was light skin Europeans who DOMINATED and ruled Europe. Evolution dictates that blacks were not ruling Northern parts of the world because 1) those were never your native lands so you were never there and 2) your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation. Read that last part, Rabbit, your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation Northern regions of the world, those Northern regions are made for light skin survival.

"Why are Lighter Skin colors an advantage in higher latitudes?
Melanin in darker skins provides a natural protection for tropical populations from the many harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV radiation can destroy folic acid, causing a deficiency and leading to miscarriages and deformities in fetuses. However UV rays must penetrate the skin for the human body to manufacture vitamin D which is necessary for the body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones. This delicate balance associated with skin color appears to explain why groups that migrated away from the equator to areas with less sunlight adapted by developing lighter skin color.
Natural selection favored lighter skin at higher latitudes because it allowed UV rays to penetrate and produce essential vitamin D.
Natural selection favored darker skin at the equator because it preventing folate deficiency and other problems from UV exposure.
Vitamin D - It would be harmful if melanin provided a complete shield against UV radiation. A certain amount of ultraviolet radiation ( shortwave UVB) must enter the outer skin layer for for the body to produce vitamin D. About 90 percent of this vitamin is normally synthesized in the skin and the kidneys from a cholesterol-like precursor chemical. The remaining 10 percent comes from foods such as egg yolks and fish fats (such as cod liver oil). Moving to higher latitudes away from the equator means that the sunlight intensity falls. People with dark skin may develop vitamin D deficiencies in higher latitudes as their skin absorbs most of the UV radiation. Many black skinned Americans have shown high incidence of rickets, and osteoporosis in adults and other problems caused by vitamin D deficiency. On the other hand light skinned people in the tropics may develop signs of vitamin D overdose."
In other word, Rabbit, your black skin was a death hazard in Northern Low UV Radiation regions of the world, while light skin was a survival
evolutionary mechanism in Low UV Radiation Northern regions."

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58591 Apr 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Before Rome was christianize they worship Saturnia.
and that's where the pagan holiday celebrated as Christmas derives
Saturnalia is celebrated December 17th-24th

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58592 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
Any more MUTATIONS for EVILUTIONIST lol. Hey what else did DOBSANSKY state in oh yes. DID MAN GET HERE BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION PG 62. DOBZANSKY also admits: a majority of mutations, bith those arising in laboratories and those stroed in natrual populations, produce deteriations of viability, hereditary diseases, and monstrosities. Such changes, it would seem, can hardly serve as evolutionary building blocks. Hmm, now JEFF, SAMMY or who ever your are today tonight tomorrow, does this evolution sound like it had anything to do with why and how caucasians ended up in europe? If still need convincing just ask i can quote more. Not trying ti make you look stupid, youve shown us your just that, im just trying yo educate you.
U can not educate..stupidity..!! LMAO
Sammy

New York, NY

#58593 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
Any more MUTATIONS for EVILUTIONIST lol. Hey what else did DOBSANSKY state in oh yes. DID MAN GET HERE BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION PG 62. DOBZANSKY also admits: a majority of mutations, bith those arising in laboratories and those stroed in natrual populations, produce deteriations of viability, hereditary diseases, and monstrosities. Such changes, it would seem, can hardly serve as evolutionary building blocks. Hmm, now JEFF, SAMMY or who ever your are today tonight tomorrow, does this evolution sound like it had anything to do with why and how caucasians ended up in europe? If still need convincing just ask i can quote more. Not trying ti make you look stupid,
youve shown us your just that, im just trying yo educate you.
An educated person would know those Caucasians in Europe evolved light skin in prehistoric times, so already by 10,000 years ago Europe was already Dominated and ruled by whites cause light skin was more suited for their survival in Low UV Radiation Northern regions, that's just a scientific fact. Also Northern and West Asia already had light skin by 6,000 years ago and much earlier. It's just common scientific facts.

"Light skin is a naturally occurring human skin colour which has little eumelanin pigmentation and which has been adapted to environments of low UV radiation. As populations migrated away from the tropics between 125,000 and 65,000 years ago into areas of low UV radiation, they developed light skin pigmentation as an evolutionary selection acted against vitamin D depletion. Humans with light skin pigmentation have natural skin with low amounts of eumelanin, and have fewer melanosomes than humans with dark skin pigmentation. Light skin provides better absorption qualities of ultraviolet radiation. This helps the body to synthesize higher amounts of vitamin D for bodily processes such as calcium development. The distribution of indigenous light-skinned populations is highly correlated with the low ultraviolet radiation levels of the regions inhabited by them. Light-skinned indigenous populations almost exclusively live far from the equator in high latitude areas with low sunlight intensity; for example, in Canada, Northern Asia, Scandinavia, and Europe. An abundance of clinical and epidemiological evidence supports that light skin pigmentation developed for the importance of maintaining vitamin D3 production in the skin.

Dark-skinned people who live in high latitudes with mild sunlight are at an increased risk - especially in the winter - of vitamin D deficiency. As a consequence of vitamin D deficiency, they are at a higher risk of developing rickets, and numerous types of cancers, and possibly cardiovascular
disease and low immune system activity. The distribution of indigenous dark-skinned populations is highly correlated with the high ultraviolet radiation levels of the regions inhabited by them. Dark-skinned indigenous
populations almost exclusively live near the equator in tropical areas with intense sunlight: Australia, Melanesia, New Guinea, South Asia, and Sub-Saharan Africa."
Sammy

New York, NY

#58594 Apr 6, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
U can not educate..stupidity..!! LMAO
I seem to get that based from the naive and ignorant posts made in this thread, your included.
Chlo

Lawrenceville, GA

#58595 Apr 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
There are REAL JEWS living in Southern Europe and Haplogroups have proven this! They have every right to live in Israel! The Samaritans, the REAL JEWS indigenous to Israel are not related to West Africans or Ethiopians and are living in their rightful home Israel. A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are related to them. Long live Israel!
I dont understand why you think the Samaritans, and the Jews are the Israelites, when scripture says they are GENTILES.
Moses Ben Israel

Los Angeles, CA

#58596 Apr 6, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
I dont understand why you think the Samaritans, and the Jews are the Israelites, when scripture says they are GENTILES.
Ben showedthem to b scthians, which represents the whites of europe an the ARABS EDOM, which consist of your mixed peoples from babylon ,the SAMARITANS where peoples that lived in samaria i.e Thus a SAMARITAN,follow ben Yisrael lead you will see the light.SHALOM ben
Moses Ben Israel

Los Angeles, CA

#58597 Apr 6, 2013
The Hebrew Nation went into africa from 721 BC to 588BC an the RETURNS would go into africa before the Greeks came to North east africa
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58598 Apr 6, 2013
Moses Ben Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Ben showedthem to b scthians, which represents the whites of europe an the ARABS EDOM, which consist of your mixed peoples from babylon ,the SAMARITANS where peoples that lived in samaria i.e Thus a SAMARITAN,follow ben Yisrael lead you will see the light.SHALOM ben
The Scythians originated in ancient Babylon (Mesopotamia)just like Abraham!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58600 Apr 6, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
All Christians like you are gentiles. Jews cannot be gentiles. A person cannot be an Israelite and be a Christian! Samaritans ancestors were the Israelites! DNA has proven it! You are a Christian therefore a gentile!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58601 Apr 6, 2013
Moses Ben Israel wrote:
<quoted text>Ben showedthem to b scthians, which represents the whites of europe an the ARABS EDOM, which consist of your mixed peoples from babylon ,the SAMARITANS where peoples that lived in samaria i.e Thus a SAMARITAN,follow ben Yisrael lead you will see the light.SHALOM ben
Samaritans are the indigenous Jews of Israel and have lived there for thousands of years!
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#58602 Apr 6, 2013
Paul wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally someone with some logic around here. Can't believe these fools seriously believe they are Hebrew.
How many more nutty names will you come up with and respond to yourself...barros/ae/sungu?

You are the biggest nut in history.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58603 Apr 6, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Please read this:
www.thefreedictionary.com/gentile
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#58605 Apr 6, 2013
Barros/ae/sungu/paul/sammy!!!

How many more will you vome up with idiot?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Iggy Azalea wins 2 rap/hip hop awards. BW beate... 6 min Diamondiqa 16
Wow: America Was Identified In Deuteronomy 7 min Ben YISRAEL 30
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Yeah 1,142,188
Igbos = Negroes = Hebeeos = Hebrews 16 min EarthSun23 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 18 min African AE 26,486
USA is Spirtual Egypt 19 min EarthSun23 27
80% Of IR Black Women Are BEAUTIFUL. 27 min Mekushe 1
BW Dating White Actor Is Harrassed By Jealous W... 54 min Zombie Corpse Rental 258
ILLEGAL Mexicans 1 hr Be_Real_Fool 282
Whites' Pathological Desire to put Blacks down 1 hr olaf 149
Why do AA call West Africans Ugly? (Jul '11) 1 hr Stupid Thread 394

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE