Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58569 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
There are REAL JEWS living in Southern Europe and Haplogroups have proven this! They have every right to live in Israel! The Samaritans, the REAL JEWS indigenous to Israel are not related to West Africans or Ethiopians and are living in their rightful home Israel. A lot of Ashkenazi Jews are related to them. Long live Israel!
It is worthless to discuss with you. No bit of knowledge or information can be found from you, as you have soldure personality, just slogans, shouts and chaoes. Why can't you read and exchange ideas genuinely, we can't waste our precious time just by playing
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58570 Apr 6, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution dictates that blacks were not ruling Northern parts of the world because 1) those were never your native lands so you were never there and 2) your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation. Read that last part, Rabbit, your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation.
"Why are Lighter Skin colors an advantage in higher latitudes?
Melanin in darker skins provides a natural protection for tropical populations from the many harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV radiation can destroy folic acid, causing a deficiency and leading to miscarriages and deformities in fetuses. However UV rays must penetrate the skin for the human body to manufacture vitamin D which is necessary for the body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones. This delicate balance associated with skin color appears to explain why groups that migrated away from the equator to areas with less sunlight adapted by developing lighter skin color.
Natural selection favored lighter skin at higher latitudes because it allowed UV rays to penetrate and produce essential vitamin D.
Natural selection favored darker skin at the equator because it preventing folate deficiency and other problems from UV exposure.
Vitamin D - It would be harmful if melanin provided a complete shield against UV radiation. A certain amount of ultraviolet radiation ( shortwave UVB) must enter the outer skin layer for for the body to produce vitamin D. About 90 percent of this vitamin is normally synthesized in the skin and the kidneys from a cholesterol-like precursor chemical. The remaining 10 percent comes from foods such as egg yolks and fish fats (such as cod liver oil). Moving to higher latitudes away from the equator means that the sunlight intensity falls. People with dark skin may develop vitamin D deficiencies in higher latitudes as their skin absorbs most of the UV radiation. Many black skinned Americans have shown high incidence of rickets, and osteoporosis in adults and other problems caused by vitamin D deficiency. On the other hand light skinned people in the tropics may develop signs of vitamin D overdose."
In other word, Rabbit, your black skin was a death hazard in Northern Low UV Radiation regions of the world, while light skin was a survival
evolutionary mechanism in Low UV Radiation Northern regions.
look if thus is what you want to use your entitled to your opnion. The only reasons those AFRICAN turned WHITE prople were even in europr was because they were forces out of the territories that were owned by ABORIGINAL people. It had everything to do with GOVERNMENT and not CLIMATE CHANGE. and considering the fact that you didnt even read the quotea that i listed from the BOOK, im already convinced that you are aware that darkskin people ruled better yet DOMINATED Europe. I would love to see some sources like some authors, books, doke historians hell ill even let you quote you EVOLUTIONIST FRIEND DARWIN. Show us the facts because we dont do OPNIONS in here
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58571 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
It is worthless to discuss with you. No bit of knowledge or information can be found from you, as you have soldure personality, just slogans, shouts and chaoes. Why can't you read and exchange ideas genuinely, we can't waste our precious time just by playing
becaue hes kta jew. Its one of those DAVIS peoples pretending to be different peoples so they can pick arguements. I wouod have more respect if they came out and just say they dont like AAs. But with the way the vultures keep trolling i think they want to be us.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58573 Apr 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Stop lying nicca!
It is well documented, that West Africans were circumcised much earlier than the Europeans, especially the Lithuanians, indicating their relative closeness to the Biblical Abraham.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58574 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I have neither the authority nor the knowledge to label one as Hebrew or non-Hebrew. I have several times said, West Africans are at least culturally closer to the ancient Middle East as compared with paganic Westerns. I just used all resources that the world using to legitimate one as Jewish or non-Jewish. I believe more on archeology, culture, Scripture and language rather than genetics. I use genetics as just supplement as I believe ancient Israelities were mixed race, but for sure faro-asciatic.
West Africans were just as pagan as Europeans. Indigenous spiritual beliefs were not Judaic in any way.

Ancient Israelites were Mideastern Semites of Y-type J.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58575 Apr 6, 2013
moses ben israel wrote:
<quoted text>naw seem like you playing both sides, so which is it?
How? Questions I ask Im really curious about. I do believe in african israelites. In fact I know
White rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#58576 Apr 6, 2013
Any more MUTATIONS for EVILUTIONIST lol. Hey what else did DOBSANSKY state in oh yes. DID MAN GET HERE BY EVOLUTION OR CREATION PG 62. DOBZANSKY also admits: a majority of mutations, bith those arising in laboratories and those stroed in natrual populations, produce deteriations of viability, hereditary diseases, and monstrosities. Such changes, it would seem, can hardly serve as evolutionary building blocks. Hmm, now JEFF, SAMMY or who ever your are today tonight tomorrow, does this evolution sound like it had anything to do with why and how caucasians ended up in europe? If still need convincing just ask i can quote more. Not trying ti make you look stupid, youve shown us your just that, im just trying yo educate you.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58578 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
West Africans were just as pagan as Europeans. Indigenous spiritual beliefs were not Judaic in any way.
Ancient Israelites were Mideastern Semites of Y-type J.
Most of the ancient Israelite never gone far, and those that were pushed north following the Romans 70 A.D. forced back, robbed their culture and both kingdoms joined and finally absorbed and lost around their original home. They are now mostly Muslims.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58579 Apr 6, 2013
moses ben israel wrote:
<quoted text>you be having whack attacks where is your proof on anythings,pissy cry babe rat
Ben ol Ben, I've mentioned that time is my ONLY problem here........ Ok SEE.....(ill finish up later).......

Orissa Is the same as horus.: "The name "Horus" is a
general catchall for multiple deities, the most famous
of whom is Harseisis (Heru-sa-Aset) or Horus-son-of-
Isis (sometimes called Horus the Younger) who was
conceived after the death of his father, Osiris, and who
later avenged him. In all the Horus deities the traits of
kingship, sky and solar symbology, and victory
reoccur.
As the prototype of the earthly king, there were as
many Horus gods as there were rulers of Egypt, if not
more. " www.angelfire.com/realm/shades/egypt/horus.ht...

Source(s):
1. Dimitri Meeks and Christine Favard-Meeks. Daily
Life of the Egyptian Gods. Cornell University Press,
1996.
2. Tamara Siuda. Names of Netjer. http://
www.kemet.org/frnames/
3. R.T. Rundle Clark. Myth and Symbol in Ancient
Egypt. Thames and Hudson, 1969.
4. R.O. Faulkner. The Book of Going Forth by Day.
Chronicle Books, 1994.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58580 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
West Africans were just as pagan as Europeans. Indigenous spiritual beliefs were not Judaic in any way.
Ancient Israelites were Mideastern Semites of Y-type J.
Go and sit down!!!!! We are part of this! The orissas or aryan race!!!!!! m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44RURL5FJ...

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58581 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Most of the ancient Israelite never gone far, and those that were pushed north following the Romans 70 A.D. forced back, robbed their culture and both kingdoms joined and finally absorbed and lost around their original home. They are now mostly Muslims.
You forget the Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim who retained their ethnicity in diaspora.

MANY peoples became Muslims and even “Arabs”, one of human history's great cultural tragedies.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58582 Apr 6, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
You forget the Ashkenazim, Sephardim and Mizrahim who retained their ethnicity in diaspora.
MANY peoples became Muslims and even “Arabs”, one of human history's great cultural tragedies.
It is likely that there were ancient traces of mixes in Sephardim and Ashkenazi, but for sure they are largely mixed Europians, as prooved by genetics. You know Ashkenazi Levites are 52% R1 carriers and the mtDNA of both EEJ are not middle eastern. It is straight that Ashkenazi are not semetic speakers, until they learn Modern Hebrew. I believe Mizrahim Jews are ancient true Jewish descendants.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58583 Apr 6, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Indigenous Middle Eastern people are not related to Ethiopians!
Abraham was an Ethiopian.

I could have ignored this comment of ignorant men, but I have to tell you that ancient Biblical Ethiopia included Ur, Abraham's Birth place. I know it is hard for ordinary men, esp the racist born of hating Ethiopians. Other than the overwhelming concentration of semetic genes and the second world's largest semetic language we are using, the Bible actually clearly tells you that Abraham was actually an Ethiopian. Look at this verse.

Psalm 87

King James Version (KJV)

87 His foundation is in the holy mountains.

2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.

3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.

4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.

5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.

6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.

7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.

The 3rd verse clearly tells you that the man was born in Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia and actually from babylonia (Ur.). Genetics/Language/Screpture and hystory are all in agreement. I know your Jealousy increases.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58584 Apr 6, 2013
correction: the 4th verse (instead of the 3rd)
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58585 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was an Ethiopian.
I could have ignored this comment of ignorant men, but I have to tell you that ancient Biblical Ethiopia included Ur, Abraham's Birth place. I know it is hard for ordinary men, esp the racist born of hating Ethiopians. Other than the overwhelming concentration of semetic genes and the second world's largest semetic language we are using, the Bible actually clearly tells you that Abraham was actually an Ethiopian. Look at this verse.
Psalm 87
King James Version (KJV)
87 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
The 3rd verse clearly tells you that the man was born in Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia and actually from babylonia (Ur.). Genetics/Language/Screpture and hystory are all in agreement. I know your Jealousy increases.
In your dreams grandpa! You getting senile! Where is Ben? He needs to sort you out!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58586 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>look if thus is what you want to use your entitled to your opnion. The only reasons those AFRICAN turned WHITE prople were even in europr was because they were forces out of the territories that were owned by ABORIGINAL people. It had everything to do with GOVERNMENT and not CLIMATE CHANGE. and considering the fact that you didnt even read the quotea that i listed from the BOOK, im already convinced that you are aware that darkskin people ruled better yet DOMINATED Europe. I would love to see some sources like some authors, books, doke historians hell ill even let you quote you EVOLUTIONIST FRIEND DARWIN. Show us the facts because we dont do OPNIONS in here
The earliest people in Europe was Caucasian. There were never any African nation living in Europe! Wheres all these African bones? Neanderthal ate them. Flying saucer took them to Mars! Northern Europeans have no African DNA.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58587 Apr 6, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Abraham was an Ethiopian.
I could have ignored this comment of ignorant men, but I have to tell you that ancient Biblical Ethiopia included Ur, Abraham's Birth place. I know it is hard for ordinary men, esp the racist born of hating Ethiopians. Other than the overwhelming concentration of semetic genes and the second world's largest semetic language we are using, the Bible actually clearly tells you that Abraham was actually an Ethiopian. Look at this verse.
Psalm 87
King James Version (KJV)
87 His foundation is in the holy mountains.
2 The Lord loveth the gates of Zion more than all the dwellings of Jacob.
3 Glorious things are spoken of thee, O city of God. Selah.
4 I will make mention of Rahab and Babylon to them that know me: behold Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia; this man was born there.
5 And of Zion it shall be said, This and that man was born in her: and the highest himself shall establish her.
6 The Lord shall count, when he writeth up the people, that this man was born there. Selah.
7 As well the singers as the players on instruments shall be there: all my springs are in thee.
The 3rd verse clearly tells you that the man was born in Philistia, and Tyre, with Ethiopia and actually from babylonia (Ur.). Genetics/Language/Screpture and hystory are all in agreement. I know your Jealousy increases.
Ethiopians are Hamites. Abraham was a Shemite who originated in the Middle East. Only drunk people will believe Abraham was an Ethiopian!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58588 Apr 6, 2013
www.google.com/search...
I can see that the above link is new to everyone else as it is new to me. Lol! I've posted it three times now! Lol!
How come nobody has commented on this link? Okay, time for study, later we ALL discuss it extensively. I give u guidelines: see other links:
1. This guy started the phrase 'Anti-Semite' en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wilhelm_Marr
I just discovered he used the same black aryan/orissa 'DeBeer' ancient royal name!!!!!!! But recent Babylon interpretes it in a different way!!!!!! Its called 'the Beer drinking leaders!!!!!! Read all about it here!!!!! www.google.com/search... +
See again (all the same) www.google.com/search...
See that these people freed we black aryans until he William marr caused the genocied of the black race (ww1) that is being kept as a secret!!!!!!
See that prior to William's time the aryans were still kings in Germany (whitey was still begging to belong to the highclass society)!!!!!! See !!!!! en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/An_Essay_on_the_Inequ...
Sammy

Ardsley, NY

#58590 Apr 6, 2013
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>look if thus is what you want to use your entitled to your opnion. The only reasons those AFRICAN turned WHITE prople were even in europr was because they were forces out of the territories that were owned by ABORIGINAL people. It had everything to do with GOVERNMENT and not CLIMATE CHANGE. and considering the
fact that you didnt even read the quotea that i listed from the BOOK, im already convinced that you are aware that darkskin people ruled better yet DOMINATED Europe. I would love to see some sources like some authors, books, doke historians hell ill even let you quote you EVOLUTIONIST FRIEND DARWIN. Show us the facts because we dont do OPNIONS in
here
Those white people in Europe were not Africans and it was light skin Europeans who DOMINATED and ruled Europe. Evolution dictates that blacks were not ruling Northern parts of the world because 1) those were never your native lands so you were never there and 2) your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation. Read that last part, Rabbit, your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation Northern regions of the world, those Northern regions are made for light skin survival.

"Why are Lighter Skin colors an advantage in higher latitudes?
Melanin in darker skins provides a natural protection for tropical populations from the many harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV radiation can destroy folic acid, causing a deficiency and leading to miscarriages and deformities in fetuses. However UV rays must penetrate the skin for the human body to manufacture vitamin D which is necessary for the body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones. This delicate balance associated with skin color appears to explain why groups that migrated away from the equator to areas with less sunlight adapted by developing lighter skin color.
Natural selection favored lighter skin at higher latitudes because it allowed UV rays to penetrate and produce essential vitamin D.
Natural selection favored darker skin at the equator because it preventing folate deficiency and other problems from UV exposure.
Vitamin D - It would be harmful if melanin provided a complete shield against UV radiation. A certain amount of ultraviolet radiation ( shortwave UVB) must enter the outer skin layer for for the body to produce vitamin D. About 90 percent of this vitamin is normally synthesized in the skin and the kidneys from a cholesterol-like precursor chemical. The remaining 10 percent comes from foods such as egg yolks and fish fats (such as cod liver oil). Moving to higher latitudes away from the equator means that the sunlight intensity falls. People with dark skin may develop vitamin D deficiencies in higher latitudes as their skin absorbs most of the UV radiation. Many black skinned Americans have shown high incidence of rickets, and osteoporosis in adults and other problems caused by vitamin D deficiency. On the other hand light skinned people in the tropics may develop signs of vitamin D overdose."
In other word, Rabbit, your black skin was a death hazard in Northern Low UV Radiation regions of the world, while light skin was a survival
evolutionary mechanism in Low UV Radiation Northern regions."

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58591 Apr 6, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Before Rome was christianize they worship Saturnia.
and that's where the pagan holiday celebrated as Christmas derives
Saturnalia is celebrated December 17th-24th

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News King's legacy celebrated as Trump, Lewis duel l... 3 min U Stupid 57
why do black women pat their heads? (Jul '10) 5 min Lori899 37
Does Race Biologically Exist? 6 min Paul 500
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Realtime 1,478,716
No more BM/BW couple? Is black love dead? 8 min Smoke weed everyday 10
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 9 min Barros 1,774
Brazil Black University Celebrates MLK Day. 13 min Ben Quick 3
Happy ROBERT E. LEE DAY yall! 1 hr Ben Quick 13
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 3 hr jgarcia658 6,626
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 4 hr KIP 113
More from around the web