7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

All this Hebrew-Jew confusion started when the white man started interpreting 'Aryan Race' to mean 'white race' just to hide the fact that the black race was seen as a superior race prior to the ww1; there were black kings up till the 19th century in Europe, in USA, and the whites hide these facts!

aryan simply means 'orissa',seer, roeh, rishi
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are Gentiles NOT Israelites.
Exactly.
Paul

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews are Gentiles NOT Israelites.
Whatever. You people are delusional.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

........horus, osiris.........etc
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
All this Hebrew-Jew confusion started when the white man started interpreting 'Aryan Race' to mean 'white race' just to hide the fact that the black race was seen as a superior race prior to the ww1; there were black kings up till the 19th century in Europe, in USA, and the whites hide these facts!
The ARYATA (ARYAN RACE) was completed copied by the nazis from India.

The euros can only claim racism as something only originating with them.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

.......Israelite, judah, Jew..........ALL are the same word as Aryan!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

The Hexagram wrote:
"El" is simply another name for "Osisris", "Moloch", "Saturn", "Remphan", "Cronus", "Tammuz"(weeping for Tammuz), "Baal Hamon or Hammon", "Father Time", "The Grim Reaper", "Azazel"(Book of Enoch), "SATAN", "SANTA" and "Adramelech" the deity worshipped by "those who say they are "jews" and are not" just like it says in 2nd Kings chapter 17.
2nd Kings 17
31 And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the "Sepharvites" "burnt their children in fire" to "Adrammelech" and "Anammelech", the "gods" of "Sepharvaim".
33 They feared YAHWEH, and "served their own gods", "after the manner of" "the nations" "whom they" "CARRIED AWAY" "from thence".
41 So these "nations" feared YAHWEH, and "served" "their" "graven images", "both their children", and "their children's children": "as did their fathers", "so do they unto this day".
holocaust - A "sacrifice" "to a god" "that is completely burned to ashes".
Read @: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/holocaust
i agree *somewhat* with osiris, but i'm not too sure bout the rest.

El in sumeria/akkadia seems to be interchangeable with Anu.
though Anu is the 'god of heaven' while El is a 'storm' god.

Osiris/Anu/Yah is the egyptian god of heaven (or moon god), though there maybe others, i think these are the main ones. while Ra/Aten/Horus are solar deities.

funny they never tell you that Elohim is the sumerian god Enlil, using the akkadian rendition Ellil, shortened to El. i guess they want you to think Elohim is unique to the hebrews.

it seems the hebrews were just adapting to the religious systems of the people they lived with. in mesopotamia and canaan (before they took canaan) it was El. the bible doesn't tell you what it was in egypt, but if joseph was the governor of the delta and married to the daughter of the high priest of 'On', i'm sure they were worshipping Amon-Ra/Horus.
and in the Sinai when they lived with the kenites it was Yahweh.

though Yahweh seems to be a unified god, having all the attributes of El and Osiris. with Horus (son of god) and isis (the holy spirit) making up the trinity.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

I dnt hv much to say now. Was just *browsing* by...

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
What comic book do you get your information from?

“Aryan” means nobleman. It is a title used by the Indic and Persic speakers, their languages being sub-families of the Aryan (Indoeuropean) languages.

There is no confusion about the Jews. They are Hebrews, and you are not. That is proven by historical, archaeological and genetic investigation.

Get a real hobby. You're not a Hebrew.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Judged:

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree *somewhat* with osiris, but i'm not too sure bout the rest.
El in sumeria/akkadia seems to be interchangeable with Anu.
though Anu is the 'god of heaven' while El is a 'storm' god.
Osiris/Anu/Yah is the egyptian god of heaven (or moon god), though there maybe others, i think these are the main ones. while Ra/Aten/Horus are solar deities.
funny they never tell you that Elohim is the sumerian god Enlil, using the akkadian rendition Ellil, shortened to El. i guess they want you to think Elohim is unique to the hebrews.
it seems the hebrews were just adapting to the religious systems of the people they lived with. in mesopotamia and canaan (before they took canaan) it was El. the bible doesn't tell you what it was in egypt, but if joseph was the governor of the delta and married to the daughter of the high priest of 'On', i'm sure they were worshipping Amon-Ra/Horus.
and in the Sinai when they lived with the kenites it was Yahweh.
though Yahweh seems to be a unified god, having all the attributes of El and Osiris. with Horus (son of god) and isis (the holy spirit) making up the trinity.
“El” is Semitic, and so were the Hebrews. They were not Egyptians. Their language had those same Semitic words as were present in Chaldean, etc.

Graffiti written by Hebrew slaves in Egypt has been discovered in which they are crying out to “El” for help. They brought their religion with them into Egypt, from the Mideast, their place of origin.

One can find many similarities between religions. There is a lot of similarity with Hinduism in Judaism and Christianity. So did the Hebrews come from India? I don't think so. Nor Egypt.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sorry, judah and Jew; from another word classification.
The Hexagram

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Looms,.. I don't know "W.T.F." you're talking about,.. and I sure you don't either.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What comic book do you get your information from?
“Aryan” means nobleman. It is a title used by the Indic and Persic speakers, their languages being sub-families of the Aryan (Indoeuropean) languages.
There is no confusion about the Jews. They are Hebrews, and you are not. That is proven by historical, archaeological and genetic investigation.
Get a real hobby. You're not a Hebrew.
Thank Od! Thanl God u wrote 'persian speakers'!!!!!! But what of 'Indian archaeological findings??????? Persians go to India and start to speak India for Indians!!!!!!!! Youz a fool!!!!!!!

SEE!!!!:::::: " The title of Arya was used with various
modifications throughout the Indian Subcontinent.
Kharavela, the Emperor of Kalinga around 1 BCE is
referred as an Arya in the Hatigumpha inscriptions
of the Khandagiri–Udaigiri cave complex in
Bhubaneswar, Orissa. WASN'T IT IN ORRISA?????????

OKAY COMPARE THE NEXT SENTENCE IN THE SAME LINK!!!!! SEE!!!!!!:::: "The Gurjara Pratihara rulers
in the tenth century was entitled as
Maharajadhiraja of &#256;ry&#257;varta ('the lord of great
kings of the land of the Aryans').[21]"

NOW LET ME highlight the citation [21] for the second sentence for you!!!!!!!(Arabian)!!!!!!!!! SEE!!!!!!:::: 21.^ André Wink (2002). Al-Hind: Early medieval India and the expansion of Islam, 7th–11th centuries . BRILL. p. 284. ISBN 0391041738, ISBN 978-0-391-04173-8. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

*Thank God! Thank God!*
The Hexagram

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

2 Kings 17
30 And the "men of Babylon" "made" "Succothbenoth", and the men of Cuth made "Nergal", and the men of Hamath made "Ashima",

"Succuth", "Sakkut" or "Siccuth" is "SATURN"/ Satan / Molech/ Osisris/ Remphan / Chuim or Kewan.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Just look at the "European MESS" from the same link!!!!!! Possible derivations from Proto-Indo-
European
According to a 1957 theory by Laroche, Indo-
Iranian ar-ya- descends from Proto-Indo-European
(PIE)*ar-yo-, a yo-adjective to a root *ar "to
assemble skillfully", present in Greek harma
"chariot", Greek aristos,(as in " aristocracy"), Latin
ars "art", etc. Thus, according to this theory, an
Aryan is "one who skillfully assembles". Proto-
Indo-Iranian arta was a related concept of
"properly joined" expressing a religious concept of
cosmic order.[17]
Various attempts to find an etymon are as follows:
Before 1950 – all are reductions of the historical
variety to an original unity:[clarification needed]
Bopp (1830): ar- "to go, to move", read as "one
who roams" (like a nomad)
Müller (1862): ar- "to plough", read as
"cultivator of the land" [18]
Güntert (1924): ar- "to fit", read as "allied,
friendly"
Thieme (1938): ar- "to give, allot, share", read
as "hospitable"
After 1950 – all treat the autonym as distinct
from similar-looking words:[clarification needed]
Laroche (1957): ara- "to fit", read as "fitting,
proper"
Dumézil (1958): ar- "to share", read as a
uniting property of "appartenant au monde
aryen"
Bailey (1959): ar- "to beget", read as "born,
nurturing"
Benveniste (1969): ar- "to fit", read as
"companionable"
A review of these and numerous other ideas, and
the various problems with each is given by Oswald
Szemerényi.[19]
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

SMELLY MESS!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Isn't there the SAME LETTER 'O' in ORISSA found in the Iranian root word 'âreion'?????? www.google.com/search...
(searchable in that same link)
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Got to go.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2013

Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“El” is Semitic, and so were the Hebrews. They were not Egyptians. Their language had those same Semitic words as were present in Chaldean, etc.
Graffiti written by Hebrew slaves in Egypt has been discovered in which they are crying out to “El” for help. They brought their religion with them into Egypt, from the Mideast, their place of origin.
One can find many similarities between religions. There is a lot of similarity with Hinduism in Judaism and Christianity. So did the Hebrews come from India? I don't think so. Nor Egypt.
i know El is semitic. it's the akkadian 'Ellil' rendering of the sumerian Enlil. but they the same 'storm' god's. the entire mesopotamian region was dominated by the akkadian/sumerian empire under the sargon dynasty. so i think its pretty safe to say we talk'n bout the same religion.

and biblically abraham's ancestors were officials and priests under nimrod (sargon). you think they gonna be practicing a different religion than the emperor?

what was joseph as the governor of lower egypt and married to the daughter of the high priest of heliopolis? i'd say he and the rest of the hebrews in the delta were devotees of amon-ra/horus.

and as the original scribes you can be pretty sure the kenites wrote the torah when they lived with the hebrews in parans for 40 years.

edom would like us to think judaism is unique to them, but it ain't. sorry, b...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••