Hebrew Israelite
The Hexagram

Clinton, MS

#58530 Apr 5, 2013
Looms,.. I don't know "W.T.F." you're talking about,.. and I sure you don't either.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58531 Apr 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What comic book do you get your information from?
“Aryan” means nobleman. It is a title used by the Indic and Persic speakers, their languages being sub-families of the Aryan (Indoeuropean) languages.
There is no confusion about the Jews. They are Hebrews, and you are not. That is proven by historical, archaeological and genetic investigation.
Get a real hobby. You're not a Hebrew.
Thank Od! Thanl God u wrote 'persian speakers'!!!!!! But what of 'Indian archaeological findings??????? Persians go to India and start to speak India for Indians!!!!!!!! Youz a fool!!!!!!!

SEE!!!!:::::: " The title of Arya was used with various
modifications throughout the Indian Subcontinent.
Kharavela, the Emperor of Kalinga around 1 BCE is
referred as an Arya in the Hatigumpha inscriptions
of the Khandagiri–Udaigiri cave complex in
Bhubaneswar, Orissa. WASN'T IT IN ORRISA?????????

OKAY COMPARE THE NEXT SENTENCE IN THE SAME LINK!!!!! SEE!!!!!!:::: "The Gurjara Pratihara rulers
in the tenth century was entitled as
Maharajadhiraja of &#256;ry&#257;varta ('the lord of great
kings of the land of the Aryans').[21]"

NOW LET ME highlight the citation [21] for the second sentence for you!!!!!!!(Arabian)!!!!!!!!! SEE!!!!!!:::: 21.^ André Wink (2002). Al-Hind: Early medieval India and the expansion of Islam, 7th–11th centuries . BRILL. p. 284. ISBN 0391041738, ISBN 978-0-391-04173-8. en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aryan
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58532 Apr 5, 2013
*Thank God! Thank God!*
The Hexagram

Clinton, MS

#58533 Apr 5, 2013
2 Kings 17
30 And the "men of Babylon" "made" "Succothbenoth", and the men of Cuth made "Nergal", and the men of Hamath made "Ashima",

"Succuth", "Sakkut" or "Siccuth" is "SATURN"/ Satan / Molech/ Osisris/ Remphan / Chuim or Kewan.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58534 Apr 5, 2013
Just look at the "European MESS" from the same link!!!!!! Possible derivations from Proto-Indo-
European
According to a 1957 theory by Laroche, Indo-
Iranian ar-ya- descends from Proto-Indo-European
(PIE)*ar-yo-, a yo-adjective to a root *ar "to
assemble skillfully", present in Greek harma
"chariot", Greek aristos,(as in " aristocracy"), Latin
ars "art", etc. Thus, according to this theory, an
Aryan is "one who skillfully assembles". Proto-
Indo-Iranian arta was a related concept of
"properly joined" expressing a religious concept of
cosmic order.[17]
Various attempts to find an etymon are as follows:
Before 1950 – all are reductions of the historical
variety to an original unity:[clarification needed]
Bopp (1830): ar- "to go, to move", read as "one
who roams" (like a nomad)
Müller (1862): ar- "to plough", read as
"cultivator of the land" [18]
Güntert (1924): ar- "to fit", read as "allied,
friendly"
Thieme (1938): ar- "to give, allot, share", read
as "hospitable"
After 1950 – all treat the autonym as distinct
from similar-looking words:[clarification needed]
Laroche (1957): ara- "to fit", read as "fitting,
proper"
Dumézil (1958): ar- "to share", read as a
uniting property of "appartenant au monde
aryen"
Bailey (1959): ar- "to beget", read as "born,
nurturing"
Benveniste (1969): ar- "to fit", read as
"companionable"
A review of these and numerous other ideas, and
the various problems with each is given by Oswald
Szemerényi.[19]
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58535 Apr 5, 2013
SMELLY MESS!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58536 Apr 5, 2013
Isn't there the SAME LETTER 'O' in ORISSA found in the Iranian root word 'âreion'?????? www.google.com/search...
(searchable in that same link)
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58537 Apr 5, 2013
Got to go.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58538 Apr 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
“El” is Semitic, and so were the Hebrews. They were not Egyptians. Their language had those same Semitic words as were present in Chaldean, etc.
Graffiti written by Hebrew slaves in Egypt has been discovered in which they are crying out to “El” for help. They brought their religion with them into Egypt, from the Mideast, their place of origin.
One can find many similarities between religions. There is a lot of similarity with Hinduism in Judaism and Christianity. So did the Hebrews come from India? I don't think so. Nor Egypt.
i know El is semitic. it's the akkadian 'Ellil' rendering of the sumerian Enlil. but they the same 'storm' god's. the entire mesopotamian region was dominated by the akkadian/sumerian empire under the sargon dynasty. so i think its pretty safe to say we talk'n bout the same religion.

and biblically abraham's ancestors were officials and priests under nimrod (sargon). you think they gonna be practicing a different religion than the emperor?

what was joseph as the governor of lower egypt and married to the daughter of the high priest of heliopolis? i'd say he and the rest of the hebrews in the delta were devotees of amon-ra/horus.

and as the original scribes you can be pretty sure the kenites wrote the torah when they lived with the hebrews in parans for 40 years.

edom would like us to think judaism is unique to them, but it ain't. sorry, b...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58539 Apr 5, 2013
This is one thing ill say I found recently, I know many know about it already, but can anyone bring up *stuff*????? I'm just of the opinion the whitey starts to CONfuse!!!!!!!! SEE::::: www.google.com/search...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58540 Apr 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Isn't there the SAME LETTER 'O' in ORISSA found in the Iranian root word 'âreion'?????? www.google.com/search...
(searchable in that same link)
note Orisha is the names of Yuroba Religion deities. Oludamare and Olorun

Level 2

United States

#58541 Apr 5, 2013
The Hextagram wrote:
2 Kings 17
30 And the "men of Babylon" "made" "Succothbenoth", and the men of Cuth made "Nergal", and the men of Hamath made "Ashima",
"Succuth", "Sakkut" or "Siccuth" is "SATURN"/ Satan / Molech/ Osisris/ Remphan / Chuim or Kewan.
Before Rome was christianize they worship Saturnia.
Paul

Ardsley, NY

#58542 Apr 5, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
<quoted text>
What comic book do you get your information from?
“Aryan” means nobleman. It is a title used by the Indic and Persic speakers, their languages being sub-families of the Aryan (Indoeuropean) languages.
There is no confusion about the Jews. They are Hebrews, and you are not. That is proven by historical, archaeological and genetic investigation.
Get a real hobby. You're not a Hebrew.
Finally someone with some logic around here. Can't believe these fools seriously believe they are Hebrew.

Level 2

United States

#58543 Apr 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
This is one thing ill say I found recently, I know many know about it already, but can anyone bring up *stuff*????? I'm just of the opinion the whitey starts to CONfuse!!!!!!!! SEE::::: www.google.com/search...
so you are saying the Guelphs wasnt called Black and White for political reason but race?
Merry Christmas

Clinton, MS

#58545 Apr 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> Before Rome was christianize they worship Saturnia.
They "STILL DO",..
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58546 Apr 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>so you are saying the Guelphs wasnt called Black and White for political reason but race?
Whites keep saying there were no black people who had power in Europe in the past, and I tot most blacks like the people on this website agreed with the whites.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58547 Apr 5, 2013
*agree

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58548 Apr 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Do you care to explore the writings of Eldad and what it is he had to say about the Judaic Diaspora in regards to West Afrikan "Jews"?
Glad to hear about that. Eldad was from Ghion region, east Africa (Ethiopia)

Level 6

Location hidden

#58549 Apr 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Twll me more about the ethiopian word 'judah', I know about judah but will like to get a feel of the ethiopian way of using it.
All northern Ethiopians claim their root from King Solomon, via the Ethiopian Sheba. As per the earliest version of the Zebra-Negest (6th century AD, the Coptic version), we inherited our half part from the lion of Judah (King Solomon). Try to find a book called Queen of Sheba and her only son Minilik, Walis Badge, UK.

Therefore, we are legitimate inheritor of the ancient Israel, and today's Jews are fakes, and converted just recently after 740 A.D. Ethiopians claim inheritance after they have possessed the true Arc of the Covenant, even before the fall of the second temple. Genetics today clearly proved that Ethiopian Solomonic Amhara carried the CMH gene (J1c3) as much as 34%, much higher than any of the current Jews. More over, the Amhara carried Abraham gene EM-84 (E1b1b1c1a) as much as 34%(the highest in the world, except Jordan). These haplotypes are the most closest and ideal mix in any world group to claim that ancient Israelite root.

We never claim our ancient Land but just wished to continue with our ancient link attached. We have the true Arc of the convenant in our hand, and hence today's Ethiopia is the continuation of the ancient. There several scripture and archeological evidences. Ethiopian Jews may be less genetically related, but relatively they are most closer as compared with today's fake European Jews, as they carried EM-34 over 14%. In religious affairs, no one compared with them, let alone the pagan Lithuanian

Level 6

Location hidden

#58550 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
it's my understanding that hebrew also means to separate. so it's possible that abraham represents separation from his shemitic family.
Excellent! He was totally Cushite convert in religious terms. I think Melkezadic did all the conversion. I never noticed understood the text that way, but it just means all hebralic religious traditions were from the ancient hamites, and all links to Abraham for latter teaching was deliberate, as hamites needed the conversion of semetic pagans. The book also praised Enoch as the holiest of Abraham. I have to accept the truth, although I am genetically semetic.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 1 min Ms Mack 234
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,496,722
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 3 min Ben 909
Why do good looking black women like white men ... (Sep '12) 3 min whattearmedownfool 7,628
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 17 min Africa 116
Aren't Black people inferior? 21 min Africa 23
News Being conservative is not being racist 22 min huntcoyotes 510
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 8 hr IT IS I 51,331
More from around the web