Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58505 Apr 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Avram wasn't referred to as being "Hebrew" until he crossed the Euphretes and it was the inhabitants on the other side of the river (Jordanians, Syrians, Canaanites)that referred to him as "Hebrew"...meaning, "one from the region beyond".
it's my understanding that hebrew also means to separate. so it's possible that abraham represents separation from his shemitic family.

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#58506 Apr 5, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. I believe this info is in the historic text Tariqh es Soudan.
It is in that text actually. The only thing is, the Tariq Al-Sudan was written by Arabs. I don't trust hardly anything Arabs have to say concerning Jews. I BARELY trust what Jews have to say about Arabs...ESPECIALLY white "jews".

Level 8

Location hidden

#58507 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sup vampi, i've wondered bout that, but she's still hamitic. don't know if hamitic Ur is 'dravidian' or something closer to the horn. i'm not even sure if the dravidians are cushites. i've seen some studies that seem to connect them to elam.
if the e1b1b that's in iraq/kuwait is ancient kush then 'kish' and 'shiner' could be african.
i also haven't been able to find where dravidian haplogroups show up in jewish populations in significant amounts, but haplo-E does.
so...?
i'm not sure what to make up it.
Peace Looms!

Its all close to the horn when you really look at it, but she would be more adjacent to being identified to Asia, not Afrika.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58508 Apr 5, 2013
Thought Eldad was a viking or thsts Eric the Red?

Level 8

Location hidden

#58509 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
it's my understanding that hebrew also means to separate. so it's possible that abraham represents separation from his shemitic family.
"Separation" is such a loaded term when casting Avram's personna in that context.

At the end of the day, Avram could NEVER be "seperated" from who he was genetically. Him leaving his kin could never somehow overwrite his genetic coding. Even migrating to "Hamitic" territories can't do this. So...is it possible that the term "Hebrew" in this context may mean that Avram was not only SEPERATED from his father's people but once he crosssed the river he was also SEPERATED from the people groups that were there too?

Something to think about...
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#58510 Apr 5, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Thought Eldad was a viking or thsts Eric the Red?
Eldad had nothing to do with any Vikings, its strictly Middle Eastern specifically Israelite in origins.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eldad_and_Medad

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58511 Apr 5, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Separation" is such a loaded term when casting Avram's personna in that context.
At the end of the day, Avram could NEVER be "seperated" from who he was genetically. Him leaving his kin could never somehow overwrite his genetic coding. Even migrating to "Hamitic" territories can't do this. So...is it possible that the term "Hebrew" in this context may mean that Avram was not only SEPERATED from his father's people but once he crosssed the river he was also SEPERATED from the people groups that were there too?
Something to think about...
did you get a chance to look into the question of abraham's religion prior to being 'called'?

the assumption is abraham is the father of monotheism. but it would seem his people and the cushites he lived with have always worshipped Elohim as their principle god.

* El, being the akkadian Ellil, or the Sumerian Enlil/Anu.

i never really understood how abraham could be the father of monotheism. what bout noah, and seth, and adam, and enoch?

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#58512 Apr 5, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
yes exactly. very funny sir.

a white/redboi
Paul

Bronx, NY

#58513 Apr 5, 2013
Jesus Christ how delusional are you people? You people are not Hebrews. Hebrew are those Jews.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58514 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
did you get a chance to look into the question of abraham's religion prior to being 'called'?
the assumption is abraham is the father of monotheism. but it would seem his people and the cushites he lived with have always worshipped Elohim as their principle god.
* El, being the akkadian Ellil, or the Sumerian Enlil/Anu.
i never really understood how abraham could be the father of monotheism. what bout noah, and seth, and adam, and enoch?
I never really quite understood how Abraham was deemed the father of monotheism either...especially when there were prophets prior to him where certain covenants were established with them too.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#58515 Apr 5, 2013
Im thinking abraham was giving the true blueprint on El were the others added too or watered down like todays time. Seeing that Noah was the father of everyone its no wonder why all religion if those days had similiarities.
The Hexagram

Jackson, MS

#58516 Apr 5, 2013
"El" is simply another name for "Osisris", "Moloch", "Saturn", "Remphan", "Cronus", "Tammuz"(weeping for Tammuz), "Baal Hamon or Hammon", "Father Time", "The Grim Reaper", "Azazel"(Book of Enoch), "SATAN", "SANTA" and "Adramelech" the deity worshipped by "those who say they are "jews" and are not" just like it says in 2nd Kings chapter 17.

2nd Kings 17
31 And the Avites made Nibhaz and Tartak, and the "Sepharvites" "burnt their children in fire" to "Adrammelech" and "Anammelech", the "gods" of "Sepharvaim".

33 They feared YAHWEH, and "served their own gods", "after the manner of" "the nations" "whom they" "CARRIED AWAY" "from thence".

41 So these "nations" feared YAHWEH, and "served" "their" "graven images", "both their children", and "their children's children": "as did their fathers", "so do they unto this day".

holocaust - A "sacrifice" "to a god" "that is completely burned to ashes".

Read @: http://en.m.wiktionary.org/wiki/holocaust
Chlo

Lawrenceville, GA

#58517 Apr 5, 2013
Paul wrote:
Jesus Christ how delusional are you people? You people are not Hebrews. Hebrew are those Jews.
The Jews are Gentiles NOT Israelites.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#58518 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i don't know why anyone would try to deny the mixed hamitic origins of the hebrews when it's all over the bible. AE be troll'n 24/7.
he doesn't even observe passsover. He's like a plummer with leaky faucets at his home.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58519 Apr 5, 2013
All this Hebrew-Jew confusion started when the white man started interpreting 'Aryan Race' to mean 'white race' just to hide the fact that the black race was seen as a superior race prior to the ww1; there were black kings up till the 19th century in Europe, in USA, and the whites hide these facts!

aryan simply means 'orissa',seer, roeh, rishi
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#58520 Apr 5, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly.
Paul

New York, NY

#58521 Apr 5, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever. You people are delusional.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58522 Apr 5, 2013
........horus, osiris.........etc
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#58523 Apr 5, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
All this Hebrew-Jew confusion started when the white man started interpreting 'Aryan Race' to mean 'white race' just to hide the fact that the black race was seen as a superior race prior to the ww1; there were black kings up till the 19th century in Europe, in USA, and the whites hide these facts!
aryan simply means 'orissa',seer, roeh, rishi
The ARYATA (ARYAN RACE) was completed copied by the nazis from India.

The euros can only claim racism as something only originating with them.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58524 Apr 5, 2013
.......Israelite, judah, Jew..........ALL are the same word as Aryan!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 3 min Islam Forbids 251
News Al Sharpton blasts 'racist' Trump adviser for '... 3 min T-BOS 5
Is Putin Jesus? 4 min Believer 1
post a black rapist everyday thread 5 min Big Knob 8
Whites, African Americans DO dominate. --------... 5 min Johnny 1
Why are most white people racist? 6 min Marcus washington 2,118
Are white people aware of white privilege? 7 min PolakPotrafi 158
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 28 min Islam Forbids 5,643
Africans did not sell their own 1 hr PolakPotrafi 76
More from around the web