Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58456 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abrahams ancestor was Shem. Therefore Abraham was a Shemite.
by that logic i could say he was hamitic, cuz his ancestry was also hamitic.
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58457 Apr 5, 2013
#58017 post
Tuesday Apr 2
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I did celebrate passover but not on Friday night lol. I dont really write for the people on this site but for people on the internet who might come across this site! So that they can see the truth!
The "truth" that you were goofing off on the last day of passover?????..and you have the nerve to call Ben YISRAEL a non-Hebrew. Note he was not here on the last day of passover.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58458 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All indigenous people of the Middle East ARE ALL CAUCASIAN AND LOOK EXACTLY LIKE THEIR ANCESTORS! This has been proven by DNA and skull analysis!
From what the world knows to the confused ones:

Question: Are the Caucasian people descendants of the ancient Israelite?

http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_Caucasian_p...

Answer: Not particularly, no. Certainly not as a group they aren't.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58459 Apr 5, 2013
The Original Israelities that fled to Rome around 70 A.D were black and lost forced to change their identity, and called by other names.

"The Jews lost their identity and called themselves by other names as the Bible shows. Peter writes,“And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Parthians, Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers of Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,…” By the time Septimius Severus conquered Rome, the Jews (from the kingdom of Judah) fleeing persecution, joined their brothers from the kingdom of Israel, who had been living as “Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Scythians, and Parthians” and later “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.” The true Jews lost their identity and another group of people, the Khazars, took over their identity"

http://www.timbooktu.com/horton/misrep.htm

Level 6

Location hidden

#58460 Apr 5, 2013
Very sad indeed! They are lost forever. Ya, it is hystory and all happened beyond one's control. All what we need today is 'peace'.
Sammy

Springfield, NJ

#58461 Apr 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Recently 'National Geography' declared that E1b1b1 or EM-35 had origin in the middle east some 20,000 years ago, although its parent clad E1b1b is still east African. It has now become difficult for scientists to find separate genetic land scape for Eastern African and the ancient middle east. If Montenegro had that much high EM-35, and if the name related with today's term 'N!gro', then clear ancient middle eastern (EM-35 carriers) were N!gros. At that time all Eurasian genes, including Js were very far north from the Levant, and this is in agreement with the notion that ancient Canaanites were largely carriers of EM-35 (N!gro)
Nonsense from start to bottom. The term Montnegro has no meaning tonwards black racial types in Europe. It means "Black Mountain" in reference towards the mountain range in the region and it came about around the 1400s. For the record the majority of people in Montenegro carry the native European haplogroup I markers. The Eb1b markers in Europe including Montenegro is the EV13 and that marker arose in the Near East among non black looking people and entered Europe in Neolithic times. That would make it around 10,000 years ago when light skin was already nearly fix in Eurasians. In other words the people who carried into Europe and who continue to carry it were and are as light skin and not black African looking as the modern Europeans who carry it today.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58462 Apr 5, 2013
“according to some non-Jewish European historians and even some European Jewish sources, were converted to Judaism in the year 740 A.D.” The Khazars were the people living throughout Europe who now called themselves Jews, and these people became the new models for religious icons and images.

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58463 Apr 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The Original Israelities that fled to Rome around 70 A.D were black and lost forced to change their identity, and called by other names.
"The Jews lost their identity and called themselves by other names as the Bible shows. Peter writes,“And there were dwelling at Jerusalem Jews, devout men, out of every nation under heaven. Parthians, Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers of Mesopotamia, and in Judea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia,…” By the time Septimius Severus conquered Rome, the Jews (from the kingdom of Judah) fleeing persecution, joined their brothers from the kingdom of Israel, who had been living as “Phoenicians, Carthaginians, Scythians, and Parthians” and later “Teutons, Vandals, Saxons, Germans, Jutes, Alani, and Goths.” The true Jews lost their identity and another group of people, the Khazars, took over their identity"
Afronazi crap, I thought you were more intelligent than that!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58464 Apr 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
“according to some non-Jewish European historians and even some European Jewish sources, were converted to Judaism in the year 740 A.D.” The Khazars were the people living throughout Europe who now called themselves Jews, and these people became the new models for religious icons and images.
You know there were thousands of Jews in southern Europe. You should find a girlfriend!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58466 Apr 5, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
by that logic i could say he was hamitic, cuz his ancestry was also hamitic.
The bible says he was the descendant of Shem. Shem=Shemite
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58467 Apr 5, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
From what the world knows to the confused ones:
Question: Are the Caucasian people descendants of the ancient Israelite?
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/Are_the_Caucasian_p...
Answer: Not particularly, no. Certainly not as a group they aren't.
I think you must be an elderly man. Its not good for your health to sit all day on this site. Back to work I go!

Level 6

Location hidden

#58468 Apr 5, 2013
Europeans were primarily hunters before 5,500 years. I expect the Mediterraneans looked lighter as they were farmers (agriculturalists). The climate change that was created about 10,000 years ago, attracted the east African related Mediterranean farmers, carrying EM-35 or its descendants. The barbaric hunter Europeans adopted their life style, and also their religion and became civilized. That change of diet helped European skin to get more lighter, although it is already fact UV exposure is the major one factor. Infact, among the noble men of the Mediterranean descent, Napoleon and Albert Ernestine are just few. The Nazi Hitler was another. You find just few noble men Europeans among non-EM 35.1 carriers, as they were barbaric hunters.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58469 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I think you must be an elderly man. Its not good for your health to sit all day on this site. Back to work I go!
I feeling back pain. I really do not know about my BP and Sugar. I am not that old, I just try to control my weight. It is not the PC that makes me seek, but your arrogance.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58470 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You know there were thousands of Jews in southern Europe. You should find a girlfriend!
I am already married. Since, I am Solomonic, we are not allowed to freely mix with gentiles.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58471 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Afronazi crap, I thought you were more intelligent than that!
The authors are white men

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58472 Apr 5, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The bible says he was the descendant of Shem. Shem=Shemite
hebrew scripture also says he's a descendant of cush. cush=hamite.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58473 Apr 5, 2013
Despite his origin at Babylon, Abraham's ancessters and descendants are tightly related to Ethiopians as per the sclepture.

Genesis 25:1-4 Abraham took another wife, whose name was Ketu'rah. 2 She bore him Zimran, Jokshan, Medan, Mid'ian, Ishbak, and Shuah. 3 Jokshan was the father of Sheba and Dedan. The sons of Dedan were Asshu'rim, Letu'shim, and Le-um'mim. 4 The sons of Mid'ian were Ephah, Epher, Hanoch, Abi'da, and Elda'ah. All these were the children of Ketu'rah.(RSV)

Abraham's great grand father Ebir, had a brother called Yoktan, where ancient records show Ethiopian semites descended from. Also, Medianites were Ethiopians from Abraham's race. Also, Sheba was the grand children of Abraham. Havilah and Ophir are related to northern Ethiopia. Even the term 'Abraham' or 'Abram' is a southern Semitic language, related to Geez
ben moses israel

Los Angeles, CA

#58474 Apr 5, 2013
2 kings 14'24 Ben yisrael
ben moses israel

Los Angeles, CA

#58475 Apr 5, 2013
its 2kings 17;24 ok i got it right this time "ben where are you? i haven't seen you post in some days'

Level 6

Location hidden

#58476 Apr 5, 2013
Ethiopian Jews and Zionism:

Ethiopians were asking for return before Europians

The attachment of Ethiopian Jews to their religion and their people despite their abject situation and continuous struggle against persecution is remarkable. It testifies that Zionism was not an artificial invention of European Jews at the end of the 19th century, but an organic part of the culture of Jewish people everywhere, even in the remotest reaches of the mountains of Africa. It is necessary to emphasize this because ignorant racists (including Jewish bigots) and anti-Zionists have tried to make a case that Ethiopian Jews are all pretenders who are trying obtain Israeli citizenship and prosperity under false pretences.

The accession of a king named Theodore, believed by many to be the name of the Messiah, as well as missionary propaganda that may have been deliberately deceptive, caused the following letter to be written in the Ge'ez language by one Abba Saga, addressed to the chief priest of all the Jews in Jerusalem, inquiring whether the time had come for them to return to Jerusalem. This letter was reprinted in the Paris Journal Asiatique (Vol. 9, Feb March 1867). The translation, based on a defective Ge'ez text reads:

"God be praised, Lord of Israel, Lord of all spirit and of all taht is flesh; this letter is sent by Abba Sagga, may it reach the priest of Jerusalem, Kaka Yusef [evidently one Rabbi Joseph Schwartz], the chief priest of all the Hebrews; Kaka Yusef, may it reach you by the hand of Buronkosa [probably Bronkhorst, a missionary. Peace to you, our brother Hebrews! The first letter which you sent by the hand of Daniel, son of Ananya, father of the Muse [Moses. Daniel and his son Moses had journeyed to Jerusalem in 1855 to learn of the customs of the Jewish mainstream, but it is not clear if the letter was sent to Daniel or by Daniel to Gondar.]... Has the time arrived that we should return to you,[to] our city, the holy city of Jerusalem? For we are a poor people and have neither prince nor prophet, and if the time has arrived send us a letter which will reach us, because you are in a better position than us. Tell us and inform us of all that will happen to us. But as for us, a great agitation has disturbed our hearts, for they say that the time has arrived; the men of our country say,'Separate yourselves from the Christians and go to your country, Jerusalem, and reunite yourselves with your brothers and offer up sacrifices to to God, Lord of Israel in the Holy Land. As for you, Bironkos, man of God, as we love you, so go take for us that letter to our brother Hebrews. Peace to you, peace to you, with much peace, our brother Hebrews, you who are in the Law of the Torah which God gave to Moses his servant on Mount Sinai! I who have sent this letter, Abba Sagga,... I send it to you in seven thousand, three hundred and fifty four, your of the word [1862] in the second month. The letter is finished"

The letter was given to Bishop Gobat, who did did not deliver it to its intended recipient, if he know who it was. It reached the hands of Rabbi Yaakov Safir of Jerusalem, author of "even Sapir" who transmitted it to Hermann Zotenberg, who published it. Unfortunately, in the meanwhile a great multitude of Jews set out eastward to reach the sea. They got as far as Axum, in great disarray. Many died on the way. Eventually they returned to find their homes occupied by gentiles.(Kessler, 1996, pp. 123-125).

http://www.zionism-israel.com/dic/Ethiopian_J...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
THX is to soft to show her home information! 1 min facts upside your... 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min CodeTalker 1,620,377
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 2 min el rey de los cam... 26
Halloween Has Overtaken Thanksgiving IMO 3 min mystery 2
Chinese Museum Africa Exhibit 5 min asset 79
CANCERS =most manipulative, lying, and thieving (Jun '12) 6 min Oppa 24
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 7 min el rey de los cam... 35,354
Can America Become 80% White Again? 1 hr Vbs 210
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 8 hr nope 1,578
More from around the web