Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#58395 Apr 4, 2013
Im just posting this to show correlation in some views on here. This comes from the controversial MORMON bible.

Latter Day Saint movement typically believe that the Lamanites comprise some part, if not the entirety, of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Polynesian people.

The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BC.

The Mormons think the Kinky Head Dark people that was over here where cursed Israelites.

Its funny because in Lamentation is where you find scripture of Israelite saying my skin is burnt and etc and a nation called UZ similiar to US is their enemy.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58396 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Im just posting this to show correlation in some views on here. This comes from the controversial MORMON bible.
Latter Day Saint movement typically believe that the Lamanites comprise some part, if not the entirety, of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Polynesian people.
The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BC.
The Mormons think the Kinky Head Dark people that was over here where cursed Israelites.
Its funny because in Lamentation is where you find scripture of Israelite saying my skin is burnt and etc and a nation called UZ similiar to US is their enemy.
Now you're citing Mormonism as a source? LOL... they're as nutty as any Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) or Moorish Olmec Hebrew Chinese Khmer Spartan Viking Celtic Sumerian Phoenician could ever be...

No, there were no Africans in America before 1492. Nor Europeans except for Vikings in Labrador and Baffin Island.

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58397 Apr 4, 2013
This article is not stating that Sub Saharans are Israelites but ironically it shows that all Jewish people Ashkenazi,Sephardiam have 5% Sub Saharan Dna going back 2000 years.

Its ironic that all the accepted Jewish groups specifically have 5% African Dna. There was no need to mention Yemen,Ethiopia and Lemba for obvious reason'

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58398 Apr 4, 2013

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58399 Apr 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
According to some people Abrahams family were Amorite. The Amorites originate in Canaan/Syria. Looking at ancient Haplogroups, Abraham belonged to Haplogroup J2. Loads of people in the Middle East and Southern Europe have the same Haplogroup. Haplogroup J2 originated in Iran/Iraq are!
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
i think hebrew scripture makes it clear abraham had mixed hamitic ancestry, going back to eber. you know it's always interesting to try to place major biblical figures in a historical context. it would seem abraham's family represented an important high level class under the akkadian empire.

the fall of the akkadian empire seems to match up with the time line of abraham moving outta the Ur, and becoming a 'wanderer'.

also abraham wasn't circumcised. as the son of the sumerian/akkadian high priest he should've been circumcised. idk, maybe this represents the time when the akkadian/sumerians were invaded and dominated by the gutians> the timing seems to be about right.

but one thing i think we can agree on, abraham was the product of hamitic people and culture. before being introduced to the true name of 'god' YHWH, they referred to the hamitic god,'El' or Elohim.
trollslayer

Chicago Heights, IL

#58400 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
The troll "African AE" had lost all credibility in every aspect, he's dismissed and no longer considered a factor worth discussion! He shall be ignored from now on.
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Im always losing credibility on this site.LOL Im the only one who does any real Scientific research on this site! People on this site only ever read Afronazi crap!!!!!
problem is... you blew it, by being here ( posting, trolling & goofing off) last Friday after sundown in Cape Town NOT observing passover.

No you can't celebrate it at a different time.SMH

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#58401 Apr 4, 2013
Once again I dont COSIGN this but bring it up to show that African or dark kinky haired people are always intersecting with Jew when researched.

Is it the hoax of the year ? Well, time will tell but so far an

embarrassing number of mainstream media venues (see list at story end) have fallen for and are rebroadcasting a claim from two Belgians, Jean-Paul Mulders and Marc Vermeeren, that based on a lab analysis of the DNA of 39 of Hitler's living relatives which, say the two men, found that all 39 shared the Y- chromosome Haplogroup E1B1B1, Adolf Hitler may have had African and Jewish ancestors.
trollslayer

Chicago Heights, IL

#58402 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
not feeding these trolls - probably our AIPAC friend with a new mask - is the only way but here people keep on responding to them and feeding them with cakes, chocolate, rich food.
They are constantly bringing off topic posts and questions.
Let them starve in silence.
If i may risk this advice.
a white/redboi
you mean these trolls...lol
https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/images...

or this 1

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-JWdI8aKt8dk/ThRkkgj...

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#58403 Apr 4, 2013
IN fact, the E1B1B1 gene is relatively common in Europe. Here's the incidence in major European countries: France - 8%, Germany 4% Italy 11%(Northern Italy 24%) Portugal 17% Switzerland 9% Spain 6% Slovakia 11% Greece 27%[note: at the tip of Southern Greece E1B1B1 reaches up to 40%, incidence and there's a 40% pocket around Montenegro too.]

You see that Montenegro
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58404 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Im just posting this to show correlation in some views on here. This comes from the controversial MORMON bible.
Latter Day Saint movement typically believe that the Lamanites comprise some part, if not the entirety, of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Polynesian people.
The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BC.
The Mormons think the Kinky Head Dark people that was over here where cursed Israelites.
Its funny because in Lamentation is where you find scripture of Israelite saying my skin is burnt and etc and a nation called UZ similiar to US is their enemy.
Israelites were indigenous Middle Eastern people CAUCASIAN!
Did they find these supposedly Israelite skeletons? If not then its just a theory! In other words a fairy tale!

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58405 Apr 4, 2013
E1b1b1 is all over the place, so what. Remember the NATUFIANS? The Hebrews obviously descend from the earliest Neolithic Mideasterners, are are in fact typical northern Mideastern type J2 Semites.

And you're not.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58406 Apr 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
PHAED71 wrote:
The troll "African AE" had lost all credibility in every aspect, he's dismissed and no longer considered a factor worth discussion! He shall be ignored from now on.
<quoted text>
problem is... you blew it, by being here ( posting, trolling & goofing off) last Friday after sundown in Cape Town NOT observing passover.
No you can't celebrate it at a different time.SMH
You are nothing but a troll talking nonsense!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58407 Apr 4, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
PHAED71 wrote:
The troll "African AE" had lost all credibility in every aspect, he's dismissed and no longer considered a factor worth discussion! He shall be ignored from now on.
<quoted text>
problem is... you blew it, by being here ( posting, trolling & goofing off) last Friday after sundown in Cape Town NOT observing passover.
No you can't celebrate it at a different time.SMH
Yes you can! I know some Jews who dont celebrate Passover and eat bacon!
trollslayer

Chicago Heights, IL

#58408 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
IN fact, the E1B1B1 gene is relatively common in Europe. Here's the incidence in major European countries: France - 8%, Germany 4% Italy 11%(Northern Italy 24%) Portugal 17% Switzerland 9% Spain 6% Slovakia 11% Greece 27%[note: at the tip of Southern Greece E1B1B1 reaches up to 40%, incidence and there's a 40% pocket around Montenegro too.]
You see that Montenegro
LOL...my man......now you are diving into genetics, DNA and Haplogroups. Of course you are right again. the E1B1B1 gene is relatively common in Europe....cuz Africans the 1st settled Eurasia
when they migrated outta' Africa thousands of yrs. ago.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#58409 Apr 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Yes you can! I know some Jews who dont celebrate Passover and eat bacon!
Lol. Man jus stop it
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58410 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
definitely..he's stuck in a fantasy world claiming Ancient Mizraim (Egypt) had non-negroes!! Thru out the bible the tribes of Mizraim, Phut and Cush are compared as looking alike so all those groups represent negroes, simply put..all of em! Wooly hair wide nose dark complexion ppl
In your dreams! A lot of the sculptures of ancient Egypt Pharoahs do not look anything like black Africans! More like modern Egyptians!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_statue.jpg
Look at that huge nose. Not black African at all! Maybe he is Jewish? After all Neolithic farmers went from the Middle East into Egypt!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:GD-EG-Louxor-116.J...
This is definitely a white guy!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58411 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Once again I dont COSIGN this but bring it up to show that African or dark kinky haired people are always intersecting with Jew when researched.
Is it the hoax of the year ? Well, time will tell but so far an
embarrassing number of mainstream media venues (see list at story end) have fallen for and are rebroadcasting a claim from two Belgians, Jean-Paul Mulders and Marc Vermeeren, that based on a lab analysis of the DNA of 39 of Hitler's living relatives which, say the two men, found that all 39 shared the Y- chromosome Haplogroup E1B1B1, Adolf Hitler may have had African and Jewish ancestors.
Adolf Hilter had Berber DNA.
trollslayer

Chicago Heights, IL

#58412 Apr 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but a troll talking nonsense!
Really....how am I "talking nonsense"...huh? You know I can easily go back and pull up ur posts after sundown on passover. you know I reminded about it and mysteriously disappeared. You need to atone for ur sin. You broke the law by being here. SMH
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58413 Apr 4, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i think hebrew scripture makes it clear abraham had mixed hamitic ancestry, going back to eber. you know it's always interesting to try to place major biblical figures in a historical context. it would seem abraham's family represented an important high level class under the akkadian empire.
the fall of the akkadian empire seems to match up with the time line of abraham moving outta the Ur, and becoming a 'wanderer'.
also abraham wasn't circumcised. as the son of the sumerian/akkadian high priest he should've been circumcised. idk, maybe this represents the time when the akkadian/sumerians were invaded and dominated by the gutians> the timing seems to be about right.
but one thing i think we can agree on, abraham was the product of hamitic people and culture. before being introduced to the true name of 'god' YHWH, they referred to the hamitic god,'El' or Elohim.
Abraham was Shemite and thats where the Semites originated from something I didnt know till I read this:

www.ldolphin.org/ntable.html

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#58414 Apr 4, 2013
http://www.icr.org/article/6188/

Snippet

The genetic analysis also discovered that all eight Jewish populations in the PLoS study contained three to five percent African DNA sequence patterns. This was "striking" because the individual Jewish populations were known, through secular historical records, to have been separated from each other for hundreds of years. African DNA was even found in modern descendants of Ashkenazi Jews, who have inhabited Northern Europe since the 1100s A.D.

The study authors said:

A parsimonious explanation for these observations is that they reflect a history in which many of the Jewish groups descend from a common ancestral population which was itself admixed with Africans, prior to the beginning of the Jewish diaspora that occurred in 8th to 6th century BC.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The new Royal Baby to be named "Shaniqua Elizab... 2 min Jax 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,223,910
Another BM shot in Baltimore again RIGHT IN FRO... 7 min ABC 3
Why do I hate white people so much? 7 min Tme 105
FRENCH THREAD in AA Forum? (Oct '09) 20 min Savant 4,210
Poll Which country has most beautiful/sexiest women? (Mar '11) 20 min Lerato 72
BM shot dead in response of 'draw Muhammad' Art... 25 min Wadi 1
Who's gonna win? Manny Pacquiao or Floyd Maywea... 1 hr Iluvwhtwomen 75
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 1 hr tropical woman 518
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr trollslayer 33,090
Why do white men like to watch white women have... (Jan '14) 3 hr Sick of black lies 107
More from around the web