Hebrew Israelite

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#58376 Apr 4, 2013
I been peeped dude. I dont even read his post no more.

Level 8

Since: Oct 09

Paris France

#58377 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
The troll "African AE" had lost all credibility in every aspect, he's dismissed and no longer considered a factor worth discussion! He shall be ignored from now on..
Sir,

not feeding these trolls - probably our AIPAC friend with a new mask - is the only way but here people keep on responding to them and feeding them with cakes, chocolate, rich food.
They are constantly bringing off topic posts and questions.
Let them starve in silence.

If i may risk this advice.

a white/redboi
7New Earth7

UK

#58378 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is my point..if you'd like to "introduce a topic" set it up and there will be visits but this thread has a topic already! Your info being posted here is adding confusion which is fuel for the real enemies of YAH to keep swaying straddlers
Just reducing the naziness..........till totally removed..........

Level 2

United States

#58379 Apr 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
"...the best candidate for possible E3b Israelite ancestry among Jews is E-M123. This sub-clade occurs in almost the same proportions (approximately 10-12%) among both Ashkenazim and Sephardim (Semino et al.(2004)). According to Cruciani (2004), E-M123 probably originated in the Middle East, since it is found in a large majority of the populations from that area, and then back-migrated to Ethiopia"
http://www.thefullwiki.org/Haplogroup_E1b1b_%...
"He further notes that this sub-clade may have been spread to Europe during the Neolithic agricultural expansion out of the Middle East. However, because E-M123 is also found in low percentages (1-3%) in many southern European and Balkan populations, its origin among Jewish groups remains uncertain (Semino et al.(2004)). Yet the fact that both Sephardim and Ashkenazim possess this sub-clade in similar high frequency supports an Israelite/Middle Eastern origin"
what are the markers for West Saharans?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58380 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>Sir,

not feeding these trolls - probably our AIPAC friend with a new mask - is the only way but here people keep on responding to them and feeding them with cakes, chocolate, rich food.

a white/redboi
definitely..he's stuck in a fantasy world claiming Ancient Mizraim (Egypt) had non-negroes!! Thru out the bible the tribes of Mizraim, Phut and Cush are compared as looking alike so all those groups represent negroes, simply put..all of em! Wooly hair wide nose dark complexion ppl

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#58381 Apr 4, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>Just reducing the naziness..........till totally removed..........
just like "they" systematically step-by-step usurped historical facts it will be a step by step undoing

Level 2

United States

#58382 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
just like "they" systematically step-by-step usurped historical facts it will be a step by step undoing
When I put uo the Elisee Recluis quote on Ouida being Judah they couldnt debunk so they said they were converts. So I ask when and who came to the coast and converted them and where did they go?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58385 Apr 4, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
That is to say the least...SHOCKING!!!!!!

But at the same time...POLITICAL!!!

THEN IS ALSO SEEMS LIKE AN ADMISSION OF A HIDDEN TRUTH...ABOUT US...DON'T YOU THINK???

Level 2

United States

#58386 Apr 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
That is to say the least...SHOCKING!!!!!!
But at the same time...POLITICAL!!!
THEN IS ALSO SEEMS LIKE AN ADMISSION OF A HIDDEN TRUTH...ABOUT US...DON'T YOU THINK???
Im suprised as well. The world catching jungle fever

Location hidden

#58388 Apr 4, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT BS!!!!!!!!!!
35,000-30,000 B.C. "Oldest human skeleton found in Egypt". Nazlet Khater man was the earliest modern human skeleton found near Luxor, in 1980. The remains was dated from between 35,000 and 30,000 years ago. The report regarding the racial affinity of this skeleton concludes: "Strong alveolar prognathism combined with fossa praenasalis in an African skull is suggestive of Negroid morphology [form & structure]. The radio-humeral index of Nazlet Khater is practically the same as the mean of Taforalt (76.6). According to Ferembach (1965) this value is near to the Negroid average." The burial was of a young man of 17-20 years old, whose skeleton lay in a 160cm- long narrow ditch aligned from east to west. A flint tool, which was laid carefully on the bottom of the grave, dates the burial as contemporaneous with a nearby flint quarry.
Thoma A., Morphology and affinities of the Nazlet Khater man, Journal of Human Evolution, vol 13, 1984.
AE/BARROS, THE PROOF IS ABOVE.

Time to stop the SHENANIGANS AND ACCEPT THE "TRUTH!!!"

Location hidden

#58389 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text>Im suprised as well. The world catching jungle fever
I DON'T THINK YOU'LL BE SURPRISED WHEN THE "WHOLE TRUTH HIT THE FAN!!!"

The keepers of these long told LIES will have to eat CROW (WHATEVER THAT ENTAILS)!!!

Location hidden

#58391 Apr 4, 2013
Brothers and Sisters, request that topix publish and not block, post #58383 and #58384???

YOU DESERVE THR RIGHT TO READ THIS POST.

JUST WHY ARE THEY AFRAID OF THIS MATTERIAL??????????

Location hidden

#58392 Apr 4, 2013
Now they've even deleted post #58387!!!

See folks, it's a concerted effort by these to BLOCK THE TRUTH ENDLESSLY.

Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#58393 Apr 4, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
thank U man, thank U...he was about to claim Ancient Mizraim (Egypt today) consisted of other races along w/ Negroes!! NOT..tht ain't real! LMMAO..
Wrong. There were Eurasian (Mideastern) people in Lower Egypt since long before dynastic times. This is well proven.

You'll believe the BLACK Natufians migrated from the Nile Valley into the Levant, but you can't believe any Mideasterners walked to Lower Egypt???

That's insane. Well, you also think you're a Hebrew... that's also insane.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58394 Apr 4, 2013
attai1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir,
a white/redboi
Are you here due to your chronic Jew-hating racist obsessionism? Or is it just an opportunity kiss yet more black butt for any reason whatsoever?

Probably both.

Redboi? You ain't no Native American, boi.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#58395 Apr 4, 2013
Im just posting this to show correlation in some views on here. This comes from the controversial MORMON bible.

Latter Day Saint movement typically believe that the Lamanites comprise some part, if not the entirety, of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Polynesian people.

The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BC.

The Mormons think the Kinky Head Dark people that was over here where cursed Israelites.

Its funny because in Lamentation is where you find scripture of Israelite saying my skin is burnt and etc and a nation called UZ similiar to US is their enemy.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58396 Apr 4, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Im just posting this to show correlation in some views on here. This comes from the controversial MORMON bible.
Latter Day Saint movement typically believe that the Lamanites comprise some part, if not the entirety, of the indigenous peoples of the Americas and the Polynesian people.
The Book of Mormon describes the Lamanites as descendants of Laman and Lemuel, two rebellious brothers of a family of Israelites who crossed the ocean in a boat around 600 BC.
The Mormons think the Kinky Head Dark people that was over here where cursed Israelites.
Its funny because in Lamentation is where you find scripture of Israelite saying my skin is burnt and etc and a nation called UZ similiar to US is their enemy.
Now you're citing Mormonism as a source? LOL... they're as nutty as any Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) or Moorish Olmec Hebrew Chinese Khmer Spartan Viking Celtic Sumerian Phoenician could ever be...

No, there were no Africans in America before 1492. Nor Europeans except for Vikings in Labrador and Baffin Island.

Level 2

United States

#58397 Apr 4, 2013
This article is not stating that Sub Saharans are Israelites but ironically it shows that all Jewish people Ashkenazi,Sephardiam have 5% Sub Saharan Dna going back 2000 years.

Its ironic that all the accepted Jewish groups specifically have 5% African Dna. There was no need to mention Yemen,Ethiopia and Lemba for obvious reason'

Level 2

United States

#58398 Apr 4, 2013

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#58399 Apr 4, 2013
African AE wrote:
According to some people Abrahams family were Amorite. The Amorites originate in Canaan/Syria. Looking at ancient Haplogroups, Abraham belonged to Haplogroup J2. Loads of people in the Middle East and Southern Europe have the same Haplogroup. Haplogroup J2 originated in Iran/Iraq are!
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
i think hebrew scripture makes it clear abraham had mixed hamitic ancestry, going back to eber. you know it's always interesting to try to place major biblical figures in a historical context. it would seem abraham's family represented an important high level class under the akkadian empire.

the fall of the akkadian empire seems to match up with the time line of abraham moving outta the Ur, and becoming a 'wanderer'.

also abraham wasn't circumcised. as the son of the sumerian/akkadian high priest he should've been circumcised. idk, maybe this represents the time when the akkadian/sumerians were invaded and dominated by the gutians> the timing seems to be about right.

but one thing i think we can agree on, abraham was the product of hamitic people and culture. before being introduced to the true name of 'god' YHWH, they referred to the hamitic god,'El' or Elohim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Poll trish_b Is really Ugly Black Stink Harrison: BU... 2 min Harrisson 21
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min THE DEVIL 1,251,387
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 37 min PolakPotrafi 30,818
Why do Whites ALWAYS STEAL from Black culture? (Apr '10) 38 min Confederacy 36
All women prefer white men 41 min The Night Grows Pale 5,202
News Confederate flag fan defends the stars & bars 43 min I SEE YOU 44
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 47 min PolakPotrafi 2,145
Black girls!!!we're not taking your men! we've ... 2 hr YoyoMoFo 167
Yemen's crisis worsens 3 hr selina london 127
More from around the web