Comments
53,401 - 53,420 of 94,489 Comments Last updated 15 min ago
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58139
Apr 3, 2013
 
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ALL JEWS problems came from NEW WEALTH from slavery. houses set up in Germany, an they would ROB each other alot of them NAZI GERMANS was CRYTPO JEWS,
Yea, they whites enslaved the original black wealthy Jews and stole their wealth.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58140
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just mere emotional person, do not even read what you have linked above, regarding the Samaritans. See it back, it says the Levity group (Cohan) in them is grouped under EM-78 haplotype. And this haplotype is African (your enemy)
"E1b1b1a1 (or E-M78, formerly E3b1a) is the most common variety of haplogroup E among Europeans and Near Easterners. E-M78 is thought to have migrated out of Egypt in the Mesolithic or Neolithic to colonise the Middle East, where it mixed with the indigenous inhabitants belonging to haplogroups J and G"
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
"The Phoenicians, from the Levant, also contributed to the spread of E1b1b1a (as well as J2, Q and T) to places such as Cyprus, Malata, Sardinia, Ibiza and southern Iberia. The lower incidence of E1b1b1a in Syria and Anatolia is almost certainly due to the competition from the other major Neolithic haplogroups : G2 and J2."
The statement is clear, in agreement with the notion that Judaism was started by African descent people and also Phoenicians were African descent. That is clear for any non-racist science student. Why are still continue to deny that or are you slow learner?
The very first farmers in the world came from Turkey before moving into the Middle East and Egypt. Thats why so many early Egypt Pharoahs dont look like black Africans! Phoenicians were North Africa/European people! Samaritans are overwhemingly Middle Eastern in origin thats why they are called indigenous and are related to the other indigenous peoples in the Middle East. None of them black!
Sciencenordic.com/track-worlds-first-farmer

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58141
Apr 3, 2013
 
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm???

http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58142
Apr 3, 2013
 
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whites cant turn black from living in sun your a FOOL hahahah lol hahahah them Hoes turn red hahahah lol Orange
truth.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58143
Apr 3, 2013
 
Glimmer wrote:
we need forum cleaner.
your not a Hebrew so what you want round here devil?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58144
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Sciencenordic.com/track-world 's-first-farmer
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58146
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say devil what be the reason? Mandela go you go
Oh please the Coloureds in the Western Cape will sort out those black biatches if they try anything! Old man you and your AA friends are considered as Coloured people in SA. African DO NOT LIKE MIXED RACE PEOPLE!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58147
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm???
http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast...
Funny thing is all other researchers say ancient Egyptians resemble modern Egyptians! I think that article is Afronazi! A lot of the ancient Egyptian Pharoahs dont look anything like black Africans. Someone is wrong somewhere!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58148
Apr 3, 2013
 
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please the Coloureds in the Western Cape will sort out those black biatches if they try anything! Old man you and your AA friends are considered as Coloured people in SA. African DO NOT LIKE MIXED RACE PEOPLE!
cant wait ti;; we get our hands on africa, THERE ISNT a Ex-slave peoples descended peoples movement to Take africa over,one day it will be, see if i had J-zay money mines would be used to take africa over for my peoples, ITS NOT 1 so-called AA founded Movement to Take afeica,? see we waiting on CREATOR to move us, or we wont move!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58149
Apr 3, 2013
 
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, they whites enslaved the original black wealthy Jews and stole their wealth.
In Jerusalem under the Babylonian Mask, the ashkenaz did us in under name SCYTHIAN. then in West africa where we Ran to the Sepharvaims pick up where ashkenaz left off, they ENslaved us,i dont know nothing bout no black wealthy jews, where they from?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58150
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is all other researchers say ancient Egyptians resemble modern Egyptians! I think that article is Afronazi! A lot of the ancient Egyptian Pharoahs dont look anything like black Africans. Someone is wrong somewhere!
HOW COULD ARABS WHO'VE ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY (AFTER 632) A.D., REPRESENT PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER???

WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THE SAME LIES TO YOURSELF 24/365???

BEFORE MOHAMED DIED IN 632 A.D. THE RARABS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE PENINSULA...AND AFRICA ONLY CAME LATER!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTUALLY READING/STUDYING THE HISTORY??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh???

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintext...

http://books.google.com/books...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/313...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58151
Apr 3, 2013
 
Hebrew Israelites

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58152
Apr 3, 2013
 
BIBLICAL ISRAELITES

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58153
Apr 3, 2013
 
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW COULD ARABS WHO'VE ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY (AFTER 632) A.D., REPRESENT PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER???
WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THE SAME LIES TO YOURSELF 24/365???
BEFORE MOHAMED DIED IN 632 A.D. THE RARABS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE PENINSULA...AND AFRICA ONLY CAME LATER!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTUALLY READING/STUDYING THE HISTORY??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh???
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintext...
http://books.google.com/books...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/313...
LOL...whatta' yet from AE. He's a guy who claims to be a "jew" but doesn't celebrate passover at sundown (last Friday). He told me celebrated on a different day....LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58154
Apr 3, 2013
 
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The very first farmers in the world came from Turkey before moving into the Middle East and Egypt. Thats why so many early Egypt Pharoahs dont look like black Africans! Phoenicians were North Africa/European people! Samaritans are overwhemingly Middle Eastern in origin thats why they are called indigenous and are related to the other indigenous peoples in the Middle East. None of them black!
Sciencenordic.com/track-worlds-first-farmer
You are habitually off-topic commenter. Why don't you read my post and try to answer precisely before rushing to throw all what you want to say.

Again, all what I have said was Sumatran Cohan or Levi family are officially classed under EM-78, as per your link. EM-78 is northern African in origin, how can you compromise this genetic finding with your constant chaos saying 'Africans were never in the middle east'. Your answer has to be either EM-78 is not African or the study is wrong or if you want to be honest, admit Samaritan Levi were Africans. Stick to the point and we will have time for other issues.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Ethiopia

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58155
Apr 3, 2013
 
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW COULD ARABS WHO'VE ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY (AFTER 632) A.D., REPRESENT PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER???
WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THE SAME LIES TO YOURSELF 24/365???
BEFORE MOHAMED DIED IN 632 A.D. THE RARABS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE PENINSULA...AND AFRICA ONLY CAME LATER!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTUALLY READING/STUDYING THE HISTORY??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh???
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintext...
http://books.google.com/books...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/313...
Position of modern scholarship

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ancient_Egyptian...

It is now largely agreed that Dynastic Egyptians were indigenous to the Nile area. About 5,000 years ago the Sahara area dried out, and part of the indigenous Saharan population retreated East towards the Nile Valley. In addition peoples from the Near East entered the Nile Valley, bringing with them wheat, barley, sheep, goats and possibly cattle.[14] Dynastic Egyptians referred to their country as "The Two Lands". During the Predynastic period (about 4800 to 4300BC) the Merimde culture flourished in the northern part of Egypt (Lower Egypt).[15] This culture, among others, has links to the Levant in the Near East.[16][17] The pottery of the later Buto Maadi culture, best known from the site at Maadi near Cairo, also shows connections to the southern Levant as well.[18] In the southern part of Egypt (Upper Egypt) the predynastic Badarian culture was followed by the Naqada culture. These people seem to be more closely related to the Nubians and North East Africans than with northern Egyptians.[19][20]

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58156
Apr 3, 2013
 
White rabbit wrote:
Why must people do things the hard way. This passage is for SAMMY since your the EVOLUTIONIST i think you should pay attention so that you dont glorify your SKIN CONDITION. DO MUTATIONS RESULT IN NEW LIFE FORMS? Pg 60. The word mutation is from the latin mutare meaning to change. A mutation is an inheritable change, an alteration within the germ plasm of the cepo. As Dhouzansky states: Mutation produces change in the genes and variants of the gene structure; these are the raw materials of Evolution. Why do mutations occur? Biology for Today says: Mutations probably occur due to factors normally found in the envirnoment: cosmic rays and other ionizing radiations; metabolic processes in the cell; or errors in gene replications. Do mutations occur frequently? In the book RADIATION, GENES and MAN by professors B Wallace and T DobZhansky we read: Mutational changes in any one gene are rare events. This is a different way of saying that ordinarily thw genes reproduce thenselves accurately. In SCINCE TODAY. Evolutionist C.H. WADDINGTON says. It happens rarely perhaps once in a million animals or once in a million lifetimes. The 1966WORLD ENCYCLOPEDIA. says : mutations rarely occur. Most genes mutate only once in 100,000 generatioks or more.
Any (non)-African "HAS" to accept they did NOT originate from the same life source the African man/woman derived from!! Bottom line..it is what it is! Melanin is the key ingredient they lack to be hue-mankind and this is why in Genesis we see the devil (seed) is specifically designated or categorized WITH the beast of the field
Animal Kingdom

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58157
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

dna trying to say the CREATOR wont go by how the Hebrews look in 588BC but by DNA, hahahah lol we still the same as when we went into africa in 588BC, the only Diffrence is this,Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58158
Apr 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

these last days when church picking up look look Ashkenazi Jews vs REAL Jews - Pastor Tony Smith
Sammy

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#58159
Apr 3, 2013
 
White rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>okay, sources, BOOKS, authors historians, those would help your CONCLUSION! Until then this is nothing but an opnion. And you know how they treat opnions in the court of law.
Nope it's scientific facts, opinions are your beliefs.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••