Hebrew Israelite
Sammy

Springfield, NJ

#58169 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
The man who gave rise to the first genetic marker in your lineage probably lived in northeast Africa in
the region of the Rift Valley, perhaps in present-day Ethiopia, Kenya, or Tanzania, some 31,000 to 79,000 years ago. Scientists put the most likely date for when he lived at around 50,000 years ago.
His descendants became the only lineage to survive outside of Africa, making him the common
ancestor of every non-African man living today.
Why man left Africa?(Asia and Europe had today's African climate), hence had black color as todays Africans
The African ice age was characterized by drought rather than by cold. It
was around 50,000 years
ago that the ice sheets of northern Europe began to melt, introducing a period of warmer
temperatures and moister climate in Africa. Parts of the inhospitable Sahara briefly became
habitable.
As the drought-ridden desert changed to a savanna, the animals hunted by your ancestors
expanded their range and began moving through the newly emerging green corridor of grasslands.
Your nomadic ancestors followed the good weather and the animals they hunted, although the exact
route they followed remains to be determined.
Incorrect. Europe, the Levante and the Northern parts of Asia never had Africa's climate there fore they were not black like Africans. Those geo regions had always had Low UV Radiation because they are further from the equator meaning the beings living there were lighter skinned then sub Saharan Africans. The key here is Low UV Radiation, Neanderthals who were living in those same Low UV Radiation regions also had light skin colors that were better adapted to the geo climates of Europen, the Near
East and Northern regions of Asia. The farther one gets from the equator the lighter skinned those beings are.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58170 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Evolution dictates that blacks were not ruling Northern parts of the world because 1) those were never your native lands so you were never there and 2) your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation. Read that last part, Rabbit, your black skin was not made for Low UV Radiation.
"Why are Lighter Skin colors an advantage in higher latitudes?
Melanin in darker skins provides a natural protection for tropical populations from the many harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV radiation can destroy folic acid, causing a deficiency and leading to miscarriages and deformities in fetuses. However UV rays must penetrate the skin for the human body to manufacture vitamin D which is necessary for the body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones. This delicate balance associated with skin color appears to explain why groups that migrated away from the equator to areas with less sunlight adapted by developing lighter skin color.
Natural selection favored lighter skin at higher latitudes because it allowed UV rays to penetrate and produce essential vitamin D.
Natural selection favored darker skin at the equator because it preventing folate deficiency and other problems from UV exposure.
Vitamin D - It would be harmful if melanin provided a complete shield against UV radiation. A certain amount of ultraviolet radiation ( shortwave UVB) must enter the outer skin layer for for the body to produce vitamin D. About 90 percent of this vitamin is normally synthesized in the skin and the kidneys from a cholesterol-like precursor chemical. The remaining 10 percent comes from foods such as egg yolks and fish fats (such as cod liver oil). Moving to higher latitudes away from the equator means that the sunlight intensity falls. People with dark skin may develop vitamin D deficiencies in higher latitudes as their skin absorbs most of the UV radiation. Many black skinned Americans have shown high incidence of rickets, and osteoporosis in adults and other problems caused by vitamin D deficiency. On the other hand light skinned people in the tropics may develop signs of vitamin D overdose."
In other word, Rabbit, your black skin was a death hazard in Northern Low UV Radiation regions of the world, while light skin was a survival
evolutionary mechanism in Low UV Radiation Northern regions.
Right! But, your problem is the assumption of climate to be static and never changing. You haven't heard of the Sahara drying just 5000 years before? Read this:

http://www.olyphant.nl/Familydesk/downloads/g...

Level 6

Location hidden

#58171 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Incorrect. Europe, the Levante and the Northern parts of Asia never had Africa's climate there fore they were not black like Africans. Those geo regions had always had Low UV Radiation because they are further from the equator meaning the beings living there were lighter skinned then sub Saharan Africans. The key here is Low UV Radiation, Neanderthals who were living in those same Low UV Radiation regions also had light skin colors that were better adapted to the geo climates of Europen, the Near
East and Northern regions of Asia. The farther one gets from the equator the lighter skinned those beings are.
Are you challenging 'National Geography'? Don't be just impulsive, read the source and give some respect for scholar works, or you will remain ignorant.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58172 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
National Geography is the most reputed and largely western funded scientific group. The first instance that pushed man out of Africa supposed to be Africa's drying, and at the same way, melting of ices and warming of Europe, like today's Africa. They just left Africa to fund better climatic condition. Note that, the first settlers were mere hunt gatherers, agriculture was introduced later, 10kya years from today, by EM-35 Mediterranean people, which enhanced European skin to look more lighter.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58173 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you challenging 'National Geography'? Don't be just impulsive, read the source and give some respect for scholar works, or you will remain ignorant.
The first people out of Africa were the neanderthals. They met up with Africans in Asia and interbred with them. Caucasian man was the result. The original name was Cro-Magnon but because Cro-Magnon is exactly like Caucasian people that term is no longer used. Caucasian man was in the Middle East and Europe 43000 years ago! Stop with the Afronazi cr*p. Caucasians are 43000 years old!
Sammy

Springfield, NJ

#58174 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right! But, your problem is the assumption of climate to be static and never changing. You haven't heard of the Sahara drying just 5000 years before? Read this:
It has nothing to do with climate and everything to do with Low UV Radiation. The further one goes from the equator the lighter skinned those people are and last time I checked the equator never changed locations in the existence of humans.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58175 Apr 3, 2013
Iv been wondering why ancient Egypt Pharaohs dont look like black Africans. I read the early Caucasians in the Middle East went into Egypt and North Africa. That explains why the Egyptians never were a black African people. DOES THIS MAN LOOK BLACK? One of the earliest pyramid builders with the second largest pyramid!Khafre

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_sta...

Level 6

Location hidden

#58176 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The first people out of Africa were the neanderthals. They met up with Africans in Asia and interbred with them. Caucasian man was the result. The original name was Cro-Magnon but because Cro-Magnon is exactly like Caucasian people that term is no longer used. Caucasian man was in the Middle East and Europe 43000 years ago! Stop with the Afronazi cr*p. Caucasians are 43000 years old!
I was not talking about bone morphology,(Caucasoid or non-Caucasoid), I was just talking about EM-35. I know you are interested in that, but I am not and that is more of Kohesians concern. Again, stick to the point you are poor debater.
Sammy

Springfield, NJ

#58177 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Geographic link doesn't say anything about the evolution of human skin color. It just talks about human migrations of the Eb1b haplogroup migrating out of Africa and in certain cases places subclades of it having arising in the Middle East.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58178 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
It has nothing to do with climate and everything to do with Low UV Radiation. The further one goes from the equator the lighter skinned those people are and last time I checked the equator never changed locations in the existence of humans.
That is right! But, don't forget diet and temperature are also secondary factors. You have to be sure, the color that whites have today is the result of the last 5 to 10 kya years, but obviously they were lighter than today's kohesians

Level 6

Location hidden

#58179 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
Iv been wondering why ancient Egypt Pharaohs dont look like black Africans. I read the early Caucasians in the Middle East went into Egypt and North Africa. That explains why the Egyptians never were a black African people. DOES THIS MAN LOOK BLACK? One of the earliest pyramid builders with the second largest pyramid!Khafre
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_sta...
If we have to talk honestly, most of the pharoes were much African looking than we horners. Believe me, they appear strange looking for me, and forget your debate that they looked white.
Sammy

Springfield, NJ

#58180 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
National Geography is the most reputed and largely western funded scientific group. The first instance that pushed man out of Africa supposed to be Africa's drying, and at the same way, melting of ices and warming of Europe, like today's Africa. They just left Africa to fund better climatic condition. Note that, the first settlers were mere hunt gatherers, agriculture was introduced later, 10kya years from today, by EM-35 Mediterranean people, which enhanced European skin to look more lighter.
Again nowhere in that article does it state Europe's climates were like sub Sahara Africa. The National Geographic link doesn't say anything about the evolution of human skin color. It just talks about human migrations of the Eb1b haplogroup migrating out of Africa and in certain cases places subclades of it having arising in the Middle East. Human skin color is due to how High or Low UV Raditiation geographical regions get, this is caused by how near or far from the equator a geographical location is from the equator. Europe is not even close to the equator and neither are many Asian regions. So the further people migrated from the equator the lighter they became. Once more skin evolution was due to how high or low UV Radiation a region gets.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58181 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
The National Geographic link doesn't say anything about the evolution of human skin color. It just talks about human migrations of the Eb1b haplogroup migrating out of Africa and in certain cases places subclades of it having arising in the Middle East.
Well, the influence of changing of diet of Europeans from hunter to agricultural life style on skin color is well written, I will try to link that if I get it now. I know animal products are rich in vitamin D and cereals are poor. I never said Europeans were black before that, but some what darker. Also, I said nothing about bone morphology where African AE is interested

Level 6

Location hidden

#58182 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
look at this:

White Europeans 'only evolved 5,500 years ago after food habits changed'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/articl...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Level 6

Location hidden

#58183 Apr 3, 2013
Very striking, really the long debate of skin color is a matter of 5.5kya years, and this is just 2.75% of the period from the first man's existence in this planet, 200kya years from today. I know facial and bone morphology might have taken some 40kya years

Level 6

Location hidden

#58184 Apr 3, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Again nowhere in that article does it state Europe's climates were like sub Sahara Africa. The National Geographic link doesn't say anything about the evolution of human skin color. It just talks about human migrations of the Eb1b haplogroup migrating out of Africa and in certain cases places subclades of it having arising in the Middle East. Human skin color is due to how High or Low UV Raditiation geographical regions get, this is caused by how near or far from the equator a geographical location is from the equator. Europe is not even close to the equator and neither are many Asian regions. So the further people migrated from the equator the lighter they became. Once more skin evolution was due to how high or low UV Radiation a region gets.
#58169 above was your reply, for my pure cut and paste on the article. You started by 'Incorrect' while it was just a quote from there. That is where the debate started. Go back and see it. In the future read the substance or ask a link before you say 'Incorrect'
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#58185 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, the influence of changing of diet of Europeans from hunter to agricultural life style on skin color is well written, I will try to link that if I get it now. I know animal products are rich in vitamin D and cereals are poor. I never said Europeans were black before that, but some what darker. Also, I said nothing about bone morphology where African AE is interested
Yes you probably right. The early Caucasian didnt have a white skin or blue or blonde hair. The very early Caucasian people came from the Middle East then went into Europe. They probably were light brown. Sometimes I agree with you lol.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58186 Apr 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>In Jerusalem under the Babylonian Mask,.....i dont know nothing bout no black wealthy jews, where they from?
I want to tell u something, the first time the black Jews were totally crushed was during the thirty years war, and their European headquarters was in MAGDEBURG Germany; these are the ancient Celtic Kingdom! All the people mentioned in the below link, these blacks were NOT included amongst them (in the wars), because they were sophisticated, they were the spirit world! The German evles!
The only place they were mentioned, mythology followed the topic trail......SEE: "Northern epic and saga: 8th - 13th
century AD
The Germanic peoples of northern Europe
are rivalled only by the ancient Greeks in
their genius at transforming the shared
myths and memories of the tribe into epic
literature.
Unlike Homer's Greek epic, no name is
attached to the great Germanic poems. But
the circumstances in each case are similar.
In Mycenaean Greece and in the Europe of
the Dark Ages great events take place
under the leadership of a warrior caste which
is largely illiterate. The stories of the
battlefield deserve constant retelling. The
lord's followers need to be entertained after
supper in the dark nights of winter. The
stage is set for the bard."
DO YOU SEE THAT ITS THEY GREEKS COPIED? OKAY, the Greeks illiterate toooooo!!!! Ok tell me why no historian able to place names on these German poems??????
They too the Bishops in Rome! This is they place in Rome, as Bishops, trying to make these barbaric tribes saints!!!!! They were a pastorial group, so they didn't have to rule as kings, they were these mystic beings, that's why the untouchable, u saw the !ishop written in the link make peace. U also saw the Celts written came into Rome BC time! They don't know it was farer than they remember!
Ok how come they didn't mention about the German princes? That's who they BE! The Medebays, geman pronounciation magdeburgs!
Read all about the barbarian whites who had no civilization, even Rome was always trouble for we the Bishops! SEE: www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/PlainTextHistori...
I keeps telling yall these white scholars don't know jack shit! See how they interpreted the term 'German Prince' en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/German_Prince
Its because they don't know!!! The Jews ManN believe me!!!! Okay let me show u, how come in this German prince wiki link NO scholar talked about what's in this Link www.google.com/m...
These be the Jews man!!!!! Believe me!!!!!!!
Okay see they write "original German form" here: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Magdeburg_rights
It wasn't a Roman empire!!!!!!!! Babylon confuse you!!!!!!!!!! It was a German black empire!!!!!!!!
Okay see, abd understand it from my point of view, the statue still testifies!!!!!! www.google.com/m...
TO BE CONTD!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58187 Apr 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>In Jerusalem under the Babylonian Mask, the ashkenaz did us in under name SCYTHIAN. then in West africa where we Ran to the Sepharvaims pick up where ashkenaz left off, they ENslaved us,i dont know nothing bout no black wealthy jews, where they from?
These Be the family of the elves!!!!!!!!!! Its after they held these princes as captives that the so called white elite world started, starting witha team of these lutherian bastards and Roman popean and English demons!!!!! They stole our static electric generator, telephone, and electric dynamo, formed the royal society of England and started answering Debye/De Beer/Derby/Earl/Debije/Bell/be y/bay etc. Go investigate, the name of the first person as they claim who they say discovered electricity, he be answering MAGDEBURG!!!!! The other telephone guy answering Bell! If u investigate the suffix 'burg' from magdeburg, they say its 'modern letter e'!!!!! So magdebei exists too! So its the same sound with medabay!!!! issac Newton wasnted to rebel these fake Jews after hw realized they he was amember of a school of people studying stolen property, so he wasnted to spread the dynamo to the whole world for free as a repentant soul, but he was silenced with brute force! why will issac do that????? Why was he silenced if its "his invention"? All these histories are there! Bell's right to own the first ever telephone company was also denied their family recently by the British govt because they know its not his own! Okay check the biggest Canadian company is bay!!!!! Check its origin when they came to Canada the same story of meeting large amounts of fur!!! In south Africa the same thing, the De Beers of diamond trade!!!!!!!
Okay have u ever hear that the Greeks were illiterate?????????? and that they only copied from these 'unknown germans'?????
U see I don't have time! I wana keep on talking but..........
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58188 Apr 3, 2013
Ben all the tribes thar went to war in that first link be these savage whitrs! Visgoths etc all barbaric!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ghey Ghost 1,431,722
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 7 min Who 48,778
News Our First Black President (Sep '11) 32 min Sick of Obama 9
Skin Whitening for Black Skin (May '15) 32 min frederick 36
Young White Girls and Their Trendy Biracial Babies (Jan '09) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 595
more white men should become cuckold (Jul '14) 2 hr Bobby T Canada 144
Are the Tutsis of Rwanda originally from Somalia? (Feb '08) 2 hr kikuyuguy 1,219
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 4 hr Moses 240
What music are you listening to right now? (Sep '08) 5 hr Drilling for the ... 35,236
What Exactly is "SEXUAL HARASSMENT" ??? 6 hr FABULICIOUS 59
More from around the web