Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58134 Apr 3, 2013
ok we pick back up ok i showed you where Ismael the Hebrew tried to get us dispersed in Arabia, but the Hebrew Forces saved us, we was on the run them the Babylonians, an we was scared of the peoples the Chaldean whom was burning our land up!ok the Prophet Jeremiah had caught up with us an he asked us what we was gone do! we sent him to go to CREATOR to see what we should do! an the Prophet Jeremiah told us to set still an everything was gone be OK, an we picks up here!Jeremiah 42:13;But if ye say, We will not dwell in this land, neither obey the voice of the LORD your God,Jeremiah 42:14;Saying, No; but we will go into the land of Egypt, where we shall see no war, nor hear the sound of the trumpet, nor have hunger of bread; and there will we dwell:SEE WHAT WE SAID, Egypt name Kemet means Black Lands,ok we said we was going to Africa, ok like i said we couldnt reap CURSES NO where,if we didnt go to africa, we was in perfect to reap everything all the curses, but not so if we was taken any other place,Jeremiah 42:15;And now therefore hear the word of the LORD, ye remnant of Judah; Thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; If ye wholly set your faces to enter into Egypt, and go to sojourn there; THAT MEAN WE SAID WE WAS GOING TO AFRICA TO STAY FOREVER,- continuing or remaining in a place or state;sojourn,sojourn (Literary)
noun, stay, visit, stop, rest, stopover , we was on the Move the Propeht already said they was gone come LOOKING for us! not if we headed toward west africa!! an Back them swamps Rainforest, quicksand! alligators, them devils couldn't follow us! which was leading us into Curses! see if they couldn't follow us into africa that mean we would be there for the TRANS A SLAVE TRADE, see if Babylon did catch us in africa we would get though curses! an WE KNOWS we the descendent of slaves an peoples captured from Africa not just west africa but central an east an south! west was Transport for all Africans ok we pick up Jeremiah 42:16;Then it shall come to pass, that the sword, which ye feared, shall overtake you there in the land of Egypt, and the famine, whereof ye were afraid, shall follow close after you there in Egypt; and there ye shall die.SEE THEM WORDS RIGHT THERE WOULD PUSH US WEST an on away from Egypt being it was the front door!to all our troubles once we got pass Egypt,Jeremiah 42:17;So shall it be with all the men that set their faces to go into Egypt to sojourn there; they shall die by the sword, by the famine, and by the pestilence: and none of them shall remain or escape from the evil that I will bring upon them.THEM WORDS GONE make us flee north east Africa,Thats why we the first to populate west africa because of them WORDS right there,Jeremiah 42:18;For thus saith the LORD of hosts, the God of Israel; As mine anger and my fury hath been poured forth upon the inhabitants of Jerusalem; so shall my fury be poured forth upon you, when ye shall enter into Egypt: and ye shall be an execration, and an astonishment, and a curse, and a reproach; and ye shall see this place no more. see we wouldnt see our lands no mo we didnt come our of africa, when our people came from Babylon, the ones from africa that went in , in 588BC, never made it out in 539 Because the Persians had control of Egypt when they took Babylon down, NO Genealogy or what tribe you from, the ones went in 588BC never made it out under Persian rule Greek rule or roman rule, no mention of them , see when the Greeks came we wouldn't ever get that chance again because the returns had messed up they was in africa to because the bible show the returns mess up! so where would the Hebrews that went in in 588BC go? west africa, we the only peoples been pulled off the continent africa to do curses the Hebrews had pronounced against them, ok we didnt come from out of africa till slavery days,Jeremiah 42:19 ;The LORD hath said concerning you, O ye remnant of Judah; Go ye not into Egypt: know certainly that I have admonished you this day.
7New Earth7

UK

#58135 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, neanderthals were the first people out of Africa. Then came Africans. They met the extremely sexy hairy neanderthals and produced Cro-Magnon in Asia now known as Caucasian man! Caucasian man was the first modern people in Europe and the Middle East! Not all white people are pasty!lol Look at southern Europeans, theyve been living in the sun for thousands of years! Those women sure are fine!
I told u I'm not yet thru with d
lllllloooooooonnnnnnggggg story, being white or black
had nothing to do with diseases!!!!! Have u forgotten
abouut spells, magic, elves, fairies, giants, etc? That's
the origin of 'jew'.........
The origin was because Jew means question, that's
why I keep saying u people forgot everything like the original meaning of the Jewish question, because
u killed the true leaders -holocaust! Hitler called eugenics the final solution to the Jewish question!!!!! It want an etermination camp but an experimental for the mystical black gene! www.google.com/m...

It didn't mean what modern scholars say it means
now, they were studying the mystery behind the
Jewish spells!!!!!!!!!!
Jews could retain their Color anywhere for thousands
of years!!!!!!!!!! And they wanted to help whites to
join the spell trend, but whites couldn't resist sex,
that's WH they were called
Vulgar.....latin.......slavs.. ....arumani......even there was
when the whites knew that the letter 'i' in arumani
made them representatives of evil so they removes
it!!!!!!!!!! Even Rome meant arumani meaning
sexual perverts!!!!!!! That why Rome and romance go
together!!!!!!!!! Perversion was a passion in those
days!!!!!!!!!!
I don't have the time!!!!! Sorry! To be cont"d.
I don't have time, when I do ill explain!!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58136 Apr 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
What I was trying to say is 'the Jewish question' was a medeivial phrase, it simply meant 'question', because Jew means question! But the so called modern scholars forgot! www.google.com/m...
ALL JEWS problems came from NEW WEALTH from slavery. houses set up in Germany, an they would ROB each other alot of them NAZI GERMANS was CRYTPO JEWS,

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58137 Apr 3, 2013
we need forum cleaner.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58138 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Once again, neanderthals were the first people out of Africa. Then came Africans. They met the extremely sexy hairy neanderthals and produced Cro-Magnon in Asia now known as Caucasian man! Caucasian man was the first modern people in Europe and the Middle East! Not all white people are pasty!lol Look at southern Europeans, theyve been living in the sun for thousands of years! Those women sure are fine!
say devil what be the reason? Mandela go you go
7New Earth7

UK

#58139 Apr 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ALL JEWS problems came from NEW WEALTH from slavery. houses set up in Germany, an they would ROB each other alot of them NAZI GERMANS was CRYTPO JEWS,
Yea, they whites enslaved the original black wealthy Jews and stole their wealth.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#58140 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
You are just mere emotional person, do not even read what you have linked above, regarding the Samaritans. See it back, it says the Levity group (Cohan) in them is grouped under EM-78 haplotype. And this haplotype is African (your enemy)
"E1b1b1a1 (or E-M78, formerly E3b1a) is the most common variety of haplogroup E among Europeans and Near Easterners. E-M78 is thought to have migrated out of Egypt in the Mesolithic or Neolithic to colonise the Middle East, where it mixed with the indigenous inhabitants belonging to haplogroups J and G"
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
"The Phoenicians, from the Levant, also contributed to the spread of E1b1b1a (as well as J2, Q and T) to places such as Cyprus, Malata, Sardinia, Ibiza and southern Iberia. The lower incidence of E1b1b1a in Syria and Anatolia is almost certainly due to the competition from the other major Neolithic haplogroups : G2 and J2."
The statement is clear, in agreement with the notion that Judaism was started by African descent people and also Phoenicians were African descent. That is clear for any non-racist science student. Why are still continue to deny that or are you slow learner?
The very first farmers in the world came from Turkey before moving into the Middle East and Egypt. Thats why so many early Egypt Pharoahs dont look like black Africans! Phoenicians were North Africa/European people! Samaritans are overwhemingly Middle Eastern in origin thats why they are called indigenous and are related to the other indigenous peoples in the Middle East. None of them black!
Sciencenordic.com/track-worlds-first-farmer

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58141 Apr 3, 2013
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm???

http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58142 Apr 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whites cant turn black from living in sun your a FOOL hahahah lol hahahah them Hoes turn red hahahah lol Orange
truth.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58143 Apr 3, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
we need forum cleaner.
your not a Hebrew so what you want round here devil?
African AE

#58144 Apr 3, 2013
African AE

#58146 Apr 3, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say devil what be the reason? Mandela go you go
Oh please the Coloureds in the Western Cape will sort out those black biatches if they try anything! Old man you and your AA friends are considered as Coloured people in SA. African DO NOT LIKE MIXED RACE PEOPLE!
African AE

#58147 Apr 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
THIS IS VERY INTERESTING...Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm???
http://africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast...
Funny thing is all other researchers say ancient Egyptians resemble modern Egyptians! I think that article is Afronazi! A lot of the ancient Egyptian Pharoahs dont look anything like black Africans. Someone is wrong somewhere!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58148 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Oh please the Coloureds in the Western Cape will sort out those black biatches if they try anything! Old man you and your AA friends are considered as Coloured people in SA. African DO NOT LIKE MIXED RACE PEOPLE!
cant wait ti;; we get our hands on africa, THERE ISNT a Ex-slave peoples descended peoples movement to Take africa over,one day it will be, see if i had J-zay money mines would be used to take africa over for my peoples, ITS NOT 1 so-called AA founded Movement to Take afeica,? see we waiting on CREATOR to move us, or we wont move!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58149 Apr 3, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea, they whites enslaved the original black wealthy Jews and stole their wealth.
In Jerusalem under the Babylonian Mask, the ashkenaz did us in under name SCYTHIAN. then in West africa where we Ran to the Sepharvaims pick up where ashkenaz left off, they ENslaved us,i dont know nothing bout no black wealthy jews, where they from?

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58150 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Funny thing is all other researchers say ancient Egyptians resemble modern Egyptians! I think that article is Afronazi! A lot of the ancient Egyptian Pharoahs dont look anything like black Africans. Someone is wrong somewhere!
HOW COULD ARABS WHO'VE ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY (AFTER 632) A.D., REPRESENT PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER???

WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THE SAME LIES TO YOURSELF 24/365???

BEFORE MOHAMED DIED IN 632 A.D. THE RARABS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE PENINSULA...AND AFRICA ONLY CAME LATER!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTUALLY READING/STUDYING THE HISTORY??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh???

http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintext...

http://books.google.com/books...

http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/313...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58151 Apr 3, 2013
Hebrew Israelites

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58152 Apr 3, 2013
BIBLICAL ISRAELITES

http://www.google.com/url...
trollslayer

Hammond, IN

#58153 Apr 3, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
HOW COULD ARABS WHO'VE ONLY BEEN THERE SINCE THE 7TH CENTURY (AFTER 632) A.D., REPRESENT PEOPLE WHO'VE BEEN THERE FOREVER???
WHY DO YOU KEEP TELLING THE SAME LIES TO YOURSELF 24/365???
BEFORE MOHAMED DIED IN 632 A.D. THE RARABS WEREN'T EVEN IN THE WESTERN PART OF THE PENINSULA...AND AFRICA ONLY CAME LATER!!! WHY DON'T YOU TRY ACTUALLY READING/STUDYING THE HISTORY??? Huh??? Huh??? Huh???
http://www.historyworld.net/wrldhis/plaintext...
http://books.google.com/books...
http://www.britannica.com/EBchecked/topic/313...
LOL...whatta' yet from AE. He's a guy who claims to be a "jew" but doesn't celebrate passover at sundown (last Friday). He told me celebrated on a different day....LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58154 Apr 3, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The very first farmers in the world came from Turkey before moving into the Middle East and Egypt. Thats why so many early Egypt Pharoahs dont look like black Africans! Phoenicians were North Africa/European people! Samaritans are overwhemingly Middle Eastern in origin thats why they are called indigenous and are related to the other indigenous peoples in the Middle East. None of them black!
Sciencenordic.com/track-worlds-first-farmer
You are habitually off-topic commenter. Why don't you read my post and try to answer precisely before rushing to throw all what you want to say.

Again, all what I have said was Sumatran Cohan or Levi family are officially classed under EM-78, as per your link. EM-78 is northern African in origin, how can you compromise this genetic finding with your constant chaos saying 'Africans were never in the middle east'. Your answer has to be either EM-78 is not African or the study is wrong or if you want to be honest, admit Samaritan Levi were Africans. Stick to the point and we will have time for other issues.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
why do irbw mostly date white men? 2 min Ingwe Temujin 11
Just Returned From a Wedding In Nairobi, Kenya ... 3 min HiSewershyteating... 18
AA Question Slave history????? 4 min wOw 66
Did Africans REALLY sell other blacks into slav... 5 min AlwaysOnPoint 192
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min shinningelectr0n 1,173,274
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 7 min A African God 14,411
VIDEO: Convictions for 1961 sit-in to be overtu... 10 min AGARD 1
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 27 min IMHOTEP 28,550
BM is mad b/c white girls don't like him. 37 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 430
Name something POSITIVE about black people. 2 hr zhiara19pretty an... 335
More from around the web