Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#58105 Apr 2, 2013
African AE wrote:
World Haplogroups of Modern and Ancient people of Europe and the Middle East! Please read its very interesting!
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_J2_Y-DNA.sh...
Every one already agreed that J2 has nothing to do with ancient Jews, it is related with southern Arabs and expanded recently to some eastern Europe. Ancient Jewish people were carrier of J1 and E1b1b1, and both lived and followed similar pattern rather than the nomadic J2.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#58106 Apr 2, 2013
OK peoples im fixing to do this one on Assyria an our stay there an how it was told us to come home, which showed our release from that place! its here before it Happen an we stay there so short a time!OK,the Prophet Isaiah was in safe Land Judah looking at Israel telling them what was gone happen before it did we gone pick up at!Isaiah 10 it came about in 730BC 8 years before some of our peoples get kidnap from the northern kingdom,Prophet Isaiah called them,Isaiah 10:1;Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees,and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;them gone be them our peoples in Samara with that Jeroboam mess he brung from Egypt ,Isaiah 10:2;To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people,that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!them gone be some Egyptian land grab mess the king was putting down,ok king Pekah 740-732 rule 20 years he was on throne he had his hand in everything wicked,ok Hoshea 732-712 he ruled 9 years, he was the main one to make us fall an Assyria came in 722BC so lets check it out,Isaiah 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?Isaiah 10:4;Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners,and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.ok check this its a call for Assyria to do us to break us up in the northern kingdom,Isaiah 10:5;O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.SEE IT? ok this was 8 years before we got beat down, ok check this Isaiah 10:6;I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge,to take the spoil, and to take the prey,and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.SEE they was Hypocritical the northern kingdom was its kings they broke away from the law, the had Egypt laws floating around the religious system,ok look what it said bout Assyria hey was out to gain some land,Isaiah 10:8;For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? want to move they boys up the princes, take some new land make them kings of it! we was kicking it with them they turned on us! the northren kingdom, Isaiah 10:9;Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?Isaiah 10:10;As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols,and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;see they the Assyrians wanted to put they system of worship on us which was a Babylonian system being Assyria Asshur was a son of nimrod,Isaiah 10:11;Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? see they in Samara was doing a religion we wasn't suppose to be doing,Isaiah 10:12;Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem,I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria,and the glory of his high looks,see after they beat us down it was gone be Assyria turn, an we Knows Babylon the Chaldean scythian army beat a hole in Assyria in 612BC, an around 697 when they started having problems they turn to us an Egypt for help which produced the Saite period of Egypt which would last to 525BC,ok check this THIS WHAT GOT ASSYRIA BEAT DOWN THIS VERSE!For he saith,By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom;for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures,and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:Isaiah 10:13;For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:You see that just like Babylon they boasted bout what they did to us! same as this place

Level 8

Location hidden

#58107 Apr 2, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Every one already agreed that J2 has nothing to do with ancient Jews, it is related with southern Arabs and expanded recently to some eastern Europe. Ancient Jewish people were carrier of J1 and E1b1b1, and both lived and followed similar pattern rather than the nomadic J2.
edom the arabs got african gens an took it to Europe, you got they Gens, EDOM thru YEMEN an OMAN Edoms peoples, they was all in europe,

Level 3

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#58108 Apr 2, 2013
My life has truley changed upon learning the truth about who we are. I will raise my sons to know they are the people of the book.

Level 6

Location hidden

#58109 Apr 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>whites cant turn black from living in sun your a FOOL hahahah lol hahahah them Hoes turn red hahahah lol Orange
Do you know the current color of whites is not older than 5kya years? They all have the melanin producing gene. They were darker than today before 3000 B.C. it is the agriculture life style that turned them white. How? Earlier they were hunter, and since they got adequate vitamin D, their skin didn't need to get lighter to allow more sun. However, when they shift to agriculture, vitamin D became scarce and then their skin has to shed the melanian. That is science and fact, but I know it is very difficult for African AE to understand this

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#58110 Apr 2, 2013
Genesis 1:3 (KJV)

3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!!!

Level 6

Location hidden

#58111 Apr 2, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
My life has truley changed upon learning the truth about who we are. I will raise my sons to know they are the people of the book.
Right! What about those like African AE, whose father is African and whose mother is Lithuanian? Is he eligible from his father side? He insisted on his mother's side

Level 8

Location hidden

#58112 Apr 2, 2013
I got COLD Hebrew long sleeve shirt i Made, its FRESH,black big letters,peoples smiles when they see it!coming soon as, i get up an running with it

Level 6

Location hidden

#58113 Apr 2, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>edom the arabs got african gens an took it to Europe, you got they Gens, EDOM thru YEMEN an OMAN Edoms peoples, they was all in europe,
We don't swap our noble J1 with nomadic J2. E1b1b1 is 100x noble and Levi gene as compared to J2.

Location hidden

#58114 Apr 2, 2013
Leviticus 13:1-9(KJV)

13 And the Lord spake unto Moses and Aaron, saying,

2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests:

3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.

4 If the bright spot be white in the skin of his flesh, and in sight be not deeper than the skin, and the hair thereof be not turned white; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague seven days:

5 And the priest shall look on him the seventh day: and, behold, if the plague in his sight be at a stay, and the plague spread not in the skin; then the priest shall shut him up seven days more:

6 And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day: and, behold, if the plague be somewhat dark, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean: it is but a scab: and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean.

7 But if the scab spread much abroad in the skin, after that he hath been seen of the priest for his cleansing, he shall be seen of the priest again.

8 And if the priest see that, behold, the scab spreadeth in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a leprosy.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58115 Apr 2, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
dig that sis, despite these haters that will pop up we got the INFO, we can walk you thru the history of bible,the Assyrian an Babylonian Captivity we GOT ON LOCKS an it explain whom we as a Peoples Be, the Bible OT is our History, anon here, you will see, ask about any Part an the History is Here! YAH BLESS!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58116 Apr 2, 2013
Kola_Koca wrote:
when a sis come into truth, its like we been born again, because they Babies Believe in mother truth FIRST,its starting over at the ROOTS,an its in Bible look sis look,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD: SEE THIS WAS TOLD US RUNNING INTO AFRICA in 588BC,see we didnt come from africa in 539 BC when our peoples got FREED from Babylon, ok look what was said to us 588BC, see we wouldn't be under OLD covenant Law,they Law was put in us! Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. SEE its in you to teach yo Babies!Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.see an the CREATOR would remember our Sin NO mO once our Power was all Gone!Deuteronomy 32:36;For the LORD shall judge his people, and repent himself for his servants, when he seeth that their power is gone, and there is none shut up, or left,
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#58117 Apr 2, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
2 When a man shall have in the skin of his flesh a rising, a scab, or bright spot, and it be in the skin of his flesh like the plague of leprosy; then he shall be brought unto Aaron the priest, or unto one of his sons the priests:
3 And the priest shall look on the plague in the skin of the flesh: and when the hair in the plague is turned white, and the plague in sight be deeper than the skin of his flesh, it is a plague of leprosy: and the priest shall look on him, and pronounce him unclean.
4 If the bright spot be white in the skin of his flesh, and in sight be not deeper than the skin, and the hair thereof be not turned white; then the priest shall shut up him that hath the plague seven days:
5 And the priest shall look on him the seventh day: and, behold, if the plague in his sight be at a stay, and the plague spread not in the skin; then the priest shall shut him up seven days more:
6 And the priest shall look on him again the seventh day: and, behold, if the plague be somewhat dark, and the plague spread not in the skin, the priest shall pronounce him clean: it is but a scab: and he shall wash his clothes, and be clean.
7 But if the scab spread much abroad in the skin, after that he hath been seen of the priest for his cleansing, he shall be seen of the priest again.
8 And if the priest see that, behold, the scab spreadeth in the skin, then the priest shall pronounce him unclean: it is a leprosy.
Damn bro. U went there. That's a hidden passage. I bet 90% of Christians don't know that verse exists.

Level 8

Location hidden

#58118 Apr 2, 2013
Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my people. THIS VERSE MADE DEVIL Create HEART Disease, because Covenent Law change to our Mind But the Heart they cant get to! its easy to see how all our Problems been created from Bible!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#58121 Apr 2, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Damn bro. U went there. That's a hidden passage. I bet 90% of Christians don't know that verse exists.
i should have used Lepre Law on them I knows it like Back of my Hand! i guess, it slip, my Mind, Its a a Jewish claim stopper!LEVITICUS 13, is a False claim stopper! fo sho! hahaha lol i knows bout the scab tuning back Black after it falls off! an if not an it spread! hahah i knows it by Hard!

Location hidden

#58122 Apr 2, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm glad you got to see it before the BLOCKED/DELETED it!!!

Now you got to witness FIRST HAND what happens when I post GOOD INFO...RIGHT???

Location hidden

#58123 Apr 2, 2013
THE ABOVE WAS BLOCKED BEFORE BY THOSE WHO SEEK TO BLOCK THE TRUTH!!!

BUT NOW YOU CAN See..........

Level 8

Location hidden

#58124 Apr 2, 2013
10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. THAT HAPPEN,OK Shiloh was the pre-Jerusalem capital and spiritual center of Israel we had ARK there first an devil kind got they hands on it i will show you this! ok check this Shiloh is reported to have been the religious center for Israel for approximately 370 years,ok we gone go into book of 1Samuel when we was 1 kingdom an, see the CREATOR was in Shiloh, the ARK was there this in 1100BC 1 Samuel 1:3;And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, ok they would got to Temple at Shiloh, see Samuel our first king CREATOR appeared to him in Shiloh, ok devil seed got they hand on Ark so that lie the Ethiopian is saying cant nobody see or touch Ark check this them mixed devils was getting the best of us in a battle an we went an got the Ark,an lost it!Philistines was mixed Africans of Canaan that had got a Nephilim mix to them, ok we fought them check this!1 Samuel 4:3;And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.1 Samuel 4:4 ;So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.1 Samuel 4:5;And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.ok check this, they take Ark from us 1 Samuel 4:11;And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain, ok check this again look 10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.OK when our Daddy Jacob said that it was in 1859BC what King Saul did was in 1070 ok that 789 years later, it was on time it happen see if the CREATOR appear its gone be some BIG change ok check this the Ark did some stuff to them where they gave it up!!they gave up some gold but we gone really get into Shiloh, see we was sinning check this 1 Samuel 7:8;And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.ok check this see we beat them off they came from up the coast they had ships,1 Samuel 7:13;So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.Amorites was in the land! ok check this we wanted a king about that time we want some ruler over us like the nations around us we was fresh from Egypt, we was trying out best to be a Nation,Samuel was the leader, the Prophet leader, then our first king came about Saul beat down Nahash the Ammonite, ok check this 1 Samuel 11:11;And it was so on the morrow, that Saul put the people in three companies; and they came into the midst of the host in the morning watch, and slew the Ammonites until the heat of the day: and it came to pass, that they which remained were scattered, so that two of them were not left together.look at this tis when we get right like now check this we wanted a king ok an every time we did wrong we had to pay thats why we been in bondage so long is because we had alot of sin build up check this< 1 Samuel 12:10;And they cried unto the LORD, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee,

Location hidden

#58125 Apr 2, 2013
Genesis 1:3 (KJV) 3 And God said, Let there be light: and there was light. NOT WHITE!!!!!!!!!!
THE ABOVE WAS BLOCKED BEFORE BY THOSE WHO SEEK TO BLOCK THE TRUTH!!!

BUT NOW YOU CAN See..........
7New Earth7

Sweden

#58126 Apr 2, 2013
Sammy wrote:
<quoted text>
Science and history already proved it and Europe says no such thing. Blacks couldn't have governed the world since many NORTHERN regions of the world there were NO blacks at all since those sunless regions aren't your native lands.
"Before the mass global migrations of people during the last 500 years, dark skin color was mostly concentrated in the southern hemisphere near the equator and light color progressively increased northwards away from the equator, as illustrated in the map. There is a strong correlation between skin color distribution and sunlight intensity.
Most of the dark pigmented people originally lived within 20 degrees of the equator. Most of the lighter pigmented people lived in the northern hemisphere north of the 20 degree latitude. Correlated with this distribution is the UV light strength which is highest at the equator where the sunshine is more intense. Conversely, populations in cold climates nearer to the poles commonly have light pigmentation.
Neanderthals probably had light skin colors that were better adapted to the cold climate at the end of the last ice age.
Why did these human populations get lighter skin color as they moved north? The reasons appear to be related to evolution and natural selection in responses to changes in UV radiation and to the inheritance of genetic mutations. See more details about this later.
People with dark skin may develop vitamin D deficiencies in higher latitudes as their skin absorbs most of the UV radiation. Many black skinned Americans have shown high incidence of rickets, and osteoporosis in adults and other problems caused by vitamin D deficiency. On the other hand light skinned people in the tropics may develop signs of vitamin D overdose.
Why are Lighter Skin colors an advantage in higher latitudes?
Melanin in darker skins provides a natural protection for tropical populations from the many harmful effects of ultraviolet (UV) rays. UV radiation can destroy folic acid, causing a deficiency and leading to miscarriages and deformities in fetuses. However UV rays must penetrate the skin for the human body to manufacture vitamin D which is necessary for the body to absorb the calcium necessary for strong bones. This delicate balance associated with skin color appears to explain why groups that migrated away from the equator to areas with less sunlight adapted by developing lighter skin color."
I told u I'm not yet thru with d lllllloooooooonnnnnnggggg story, being white or black had nothing to do with diseases!!!!! Have u forgotten abouut spells, magic, elves, fairies, giants, etc? That's the origin of 'jew'......... That's why there was this! www.google.com/m...

The origin was because Jew means question, that's why I keep saying u people forgot everything because u killed the true leaders -holocaust!

It didn't mean what modern scholars say it means now, they were studying the mystery behind the Jewish spells!!!!!!!!!!

Jews could retain their Color anywhere for thousands of years!!!!!!!!!! And they wanted to help whites to join the spell trend, but whites couldn't resist sex, that's WH they were called Vulgar.....latin.......slavs.. ....arumani......even there was when the whites knew that the letter 'i' in arumani made them representatives of evil so they removes it!!!!!!!!!! Even Rome meant arumani meaning sexual perverts!!!!!!! That why Rome and romance go together!!!!!!!!! Perversion was a passion in those days!!!!!!!!!!

I don't have the time!!!!! Sorry! To be cont"d.
I don't have time, when I do ill explain!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Henry 1,417,956
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 2 min Lawrence Wolf 299
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 14 min Lawrence Wolf 21
Why do black women HATE black men so much? (Jan '16) 16 min BLACKS R VILE APES 125
News A New Religion Exclusively For "Smart" Black Women 18 min Spotted Girl 43
Health Insurance Premiums spike 21 min Fee Afro Court Hacho 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 23 min MICHA 449
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 45 min Who 47,830
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 3 hr fluer 228
More from around the web