Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57898 Apr 1, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>old devil yo kind been evil we just believe the white ,man about you!
Why most fake Jews carry E1b1a? Modern Jews also carry 8.11%, along with another fake DNA R1a. Middle east has to be clear from these two haplotypes
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57899 Apr 1, 2013
Try again DO THEY LOOK BLACK:
www.historywiz.com/exhibits/akhenaten.html

Khafre who had the second largest pyramid built:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_statue.jpg
7New Earth7

Europe

#57900 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
click the download pdf button (the same link I posted before : www.academia.edu/386944/New_Light_on_Human_Pr...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57901 Apr 1, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Forget your paintings, despite massive southward push of the Levantine (mainly due to the expansion of the desert), modern middle eastern are much closer in their Y-DNA with Eastern Africa, rather than your Europians
Affinities of Modern Middle Eastern Populations with European and African Populations
http://www.plosone.org/article/info%3Adoi%2F1...
Here we present mitochondrial characteristics of a large group of newly typed samples from five populations (Lebanese, Libyans, Jordanians, Palestinians, and Syrians) and compare their geographical affinity, distribution, and frequency with those of Y-chromosome markers from populations across the broader region of Africa, Europe and the Arabian Peninsula.
The Y-chromosome results of the current study are in agreement with previous studies, suggesting a Middle Eastern gene pool with greater affinity to Africa. Maternal lineages of the Levantine populations studied here, however, reveal stronger European genetic affinities, while not showing Arabian peninsular influences.
The contrast between the two lineages
"Our results show a contrast of mtDNA affinities with previous Y-DNA results [25]. While our Y-DNA MDS and mean-linkage clustering showed a much greater proportion of East African and Near East Y-chromosomes in the Levant, evidence of much less mtDNA affinity, however, was found between the Levant and its southern neighbours"
Cluster analysis of Y-chromosome frequency based data shows similar partitioning of Europe, Africa, and Middle East, with the Levant much more strongly associated with the Middle East than Europe.
Southern Europeans definitely have Haplogroup J2. The ancient Neolithic people moved in to south Europe!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57902 Apr 1, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Why most fake Jews carry E1b1a? Modern Jews also carry 8.11%, along with another fake DNA R1a. Middle east has to be clear from these two haplotypes
You forget MY MOTHERS FAMILY ARE JEWS! If your mother is a Jew you are a Jew! My uncle has got Haplogroup J1

Level 6

Location hidden

#57903 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You forget MY MOTHERS FAMILY ARE JEWS! If your mother is a Jew you are a Jew! My uncle has got Haplogroup J1
That rule is not related with Biblical genology, where all descents are counted via the father and not the mother.

Matthew 1:1

"The book of the generation of Jesus Christ, the son of David, the son of Abraham"

Matthew 1:2

"Abraham was the father of Isaac, Isaac the father of Jacob, Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers"

Luke 3:32

"the son of Jesse, the son of Obed, the son of Boaz, the son of Salmon, the son of Nahshon"

I think, the current Jews designed that rule to shield from their lower middle easter Y-DNA (as Ashkenazi Levites have the non-mid Y-DNA 52% R1a1) or they wanted to differentiate themselves from other Europeans. In any case, the rule never applied for African people like you.

Level 6

Location hidden

#57904 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Southern Europeans definitely have Haplogroup J2. The ancient Neolithic people moved in to south Europe!
Why are you reluctant to comment on the study, as I have liked above? The study is telling you that ancient Levant was founded by men who were genetically closer with today's East African (rather than Europeans), while the women might have some European linage. If you consider the ancient south ward push, then all today's East Africans are actually the true descendants of the ancient Levant.

Also, another new Study has revealed most Horners today carry EM-35 and had origin in the middle east.

http://ethiohelix.blogspot.com/2012/12/nation...

"The man who gave rise to marker M35 was born around 20,000 years ago in the Middle East. His descendants were among the first farmers and helped spread agriculture from the Middle East into the Mediterranean region."

Level 6

Location hidden

#57905 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You forget MY MOTHERS FAMILY ARE JEWS! If your mother is a Jew you are a Jew! My uncle has got Haplogroup J1
Your mother is likely to be a Lithuanian convert, never relate with ancient Levant. You told me that she was teaching you with non-Abrahamic Gods, like Apolo. True Jews never surrender their belief despite repeated attack and stigma. The typical and Biblical ones are the Ethiopian Jews, maintaining all the Biblical tradition intact.

Level 6

Location hidden

#57906 Apr 1, 2013
E1b1b1 (EM-35) Jewish haplogroup, the true ancient Levites (before 70 C.E)

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/02/e1b1b1-jew...

Amongst populations with an Afro-Asiatic speaking history, a significant proportion of Jewish male lineages are E1b1b1 (E-M35). Haplogroup E1b1b1, which accounts for approximately 18% to 20% of Ashkenazi and 8.6% to 30% of Sephardi Y-chromosomes, appears to be one of the major founding lineages of the Jewish population.

And the Museum of Learning : The E1b1b1 haplogroup formerly known as E3b1 has been observed in all Jewish groups worldwide. It is considered to be the second most prevalent haplogroup among the Jewish population outside of the J haplogroups. According to one non-peer reviewed paper it has also been observed in moderate numbers among individuals from Ashkenazi, Sephardic and Samaritan communities having traditions of descending from the tribe of Levi, suggesting that the E1b1b1 men claiming to be Levites may have existed in Israel before the Diaspora of 70 CE.
Slave Coast Judah

Lakewood, WA

#57907 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
Try again DO THEY LOOK BLACK:
www.historywiz.com/exhibits/akhenaten.html
Khafre who had the second largest pyramid built:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Khafre_statue.jpg
Yes

Level 6

Location hidden

#57908 Apr 1, 2013
Ethiopian Jews carry more ancient Israelite blood than all European Jews combined.

E1b1b1 is the most likely y chromosome marker for Jacobs son Levite. There are many Y chromosomes in current Jewish populations Including J. However the ruins of Jericho where everyone was killed reveals J y-chromosomes. In other words J is a cannanite blood. G-d forbid marriage with non-jews but over many generation have thinned Jacobs seed. Don't be discouraged though Being jewish is not 100% genetic and involves a belief in God Yew-ah. However assuming standard genetics all of Jacobs sons would have E1b1b1 and all Male Jews would. However E and D halpogroup split from a common ancestor and a large group of D men exist in Japan and practice rituals reminiscent of Levitical animal sacrifice

see http://www5.ocn.ne.jp/~magi9/isracame.htm

The E halpogroup also occurs at 50% in Ethiopia where black Jews also practice. Genetically speaking Ethiopian Jews carry more ancient Israeli blood than all of the european Jews combined. Knowing that the E and D halpogroup is from Jacob could help with the rebuilding of temple worship and levitical priestship. It interesting to note that nearly half of Africa is of the E halpogroup. Who ever thought that Abrahams stars of the sky were actually black Africans. Just remember this; the skin is 1.5mm thick and G-d sees with the intensity of 1000 suns. Let compassion, justice and truth rule your life.

http://www.e1b1b1-m35.info/2011/02/haplogroup...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

#57909 Apr 1, 2013

Level 6

Location hidden

#57910 Apr 1, 2013
where is Jeff?
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#57911 Apr 1, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>man F that, give us your PEDIGREE man? Jew this jew that show us your HEBREW not JEWISH pedigree? Dont give me no random pedigree of a man your not linked to show us YOUR pedigree?
My uncle has Haplogroup J1!

Level 6

Location hidden

#57912 Apr 1, 2013
The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms

http://www.biology-direct.com/content/5/1/57

The autosomal genetic distances (table 1) do not show any particular resemblance between the Jewish populations. EEJ are closer to Italians in particular and to Europeans in general than to the other Jewish populations.

All of the distances, apart from one, differ from zero by more than twice their standard error. A difference between two distances can be considered meaningful, if it is more than twice their largest standard error. The differences between the distance of EEJ from Italians and their distances from the other Jewish populations are meaningful according to this criterion, and the same is also true for all the Non-Jewish populations except for Greeks and Russians.

In fact the distance between EEJ and Italians is the smallest distance in the matrix. A multidimensional scaling plot of the genetic distance matrix (figure 1) captures the proximity of EEJ to Italians and other European populations.

Level 6

Location hidden

#57913 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My uncle has Haplogroup J1!
We are talking about your identity, not your uncle's. No one ever counted his genology from uncle. If I was you, I would have defended by starting with your true haplotype E, which is in you. It is atleast closer to R and some how related to the ancient Jews
7New Earth7

Europe

#57914 Apr 1, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>My uncle has Haplogroup J1!
How come u keep quiet whenever I drop bombs?????
African AE

#57915 Apr 1, 2013
Haplogroups J1 and J2 are indigenous to the Middle Eastern people and originated there!
www.africanamericanculturalcenterpalmcoast.or...
Did you know a lot of Western Cape Coloured people have Middle Eastern DNA
African AE

#57916 Apr 1, 2013
African AE

#57917 Apr 1, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
How come u keep quiet whenever I drop bombs?????
I know about that. Early Africans went into Saudi Arabia then went into Asia where they met the very sexy hairy neanderthal. They couldnt keep their hands off the neanderthals thats why there are so many Caucasians around! The Cro-Magnon (Caucasian) man was the first in the Middle East and Europe!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 min Moses 644
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,421,502
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 6 min Moses 6,442
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 9 min Moses 47,972
Here's How to Combat White Supremacy 38 min TheNewStandardOfB... 2
Topix 1 hr SHY2K16 11
Losing my virginity to a white guy 1 hr Drilling for the ... 68
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 2 hr Oh No You Di-nt 337
Venus Williams 3 hr TheNewStandardOfB... 56
What race are Somalis? (Aug '07) 5 hr awale 14,552