This is from his bogus Robert Lindsay website<quoted text>
LOL does he not realize Egypt is in AFRICA!
- Herodotus states in several passages that the Egyptians were black. Herodotus also states that a Greek oracle was known to be from Egypt because she was “black”, that the natives of the Nile region are “black with heat”, and that Egyptians were “black skinned with woolly hair”.
- Lucian observes an Egyptian boy and notices that he is not merely black, but has thick lips.
- Diodorus Siculus mentioned that the Ethiopians considered the Egyptians a colony.
- Appollodorus, a Greek, calls Egypt the country of the black footed ones.
- Aeschylus, a Greek poet, wrote that Egyptian seamen had “black limbs.”
- Strabo mentions that the Ethiopians and Colchians are of the same race.
- Gaston Maspero states that “by the almost unanimous testimony of ancient [Greek] historians, they [Ancient Egyptians] belonged to the African race, which settled in Ethiopia.”