Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#57744 Mar 29, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm sure he did. from jasher:
"41 And he (Nimrod) placed Terah the son of Nahor the prince of his host, and he dignified him and elevated him above all his princes."
"49 And Terah the son of Nahor, prince of Nimrod's host, was in those days very great in the sight of the king and his subjects, and the king and princes loved him, and they elevated him very high."
so Terah was like the #2 dude. but of what? jewish tradition tells us that he was a military leader, but his name tera'h suggest he was a priest of Anu.
Nimrod is one of the few OT figures we can safely identify - Sargon the Great.
if Nimrod is STG, terah's Anu priesthood would certainly make sense, as STG was a known adherent of the Egyptian/Sumerian deity.
and as the high priest imo it's reasonable to assume all his children followed in his foot steps.
both the bible and apocrypha tell us that terah had some character issues. possibly due to his power and position corruption set in. and this maybe why abraham wasn't already circumcised, cuz as the son of an Anu priest he should've been circumcised.
you can find quite a few researchers who believe judaism (and 'essene' christianity and islam) is a retake on the Anu/horim Egyptian belief system, which originally came outta nubia.
this guy wrote up a pretty interesting paper on it, you might wanna checkout:
http://www.essaysbyekowa.com/The%20Anu.htm
Interesting....I didn't even consider the Apocryphal source at first. I have a copy of The Apocrypha. Which book explains Terah?

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57745 Mar 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting....I didn't even consider the Apocryphal source at first. I have a copy of The Apocrypha. Which book explains Terah?
i got this from sacred books:
http://www.sacred-texts.com/chr/apo/jasher/in...
7New Earth7

Sweden

#57746 Mar 29, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"U can do and undo" in terms of what? You can't "UNDO" the councel of The Most High by overwriting what has already been written.
Secondly, why boast about being a "god" (Psalm 82) when it clearly states that you still DIE like a mortal and falter and fall like anyother noble. Your concearn should be more aligned with what The Scripture is REALLY placing emphasis on and that is doing justice on the behalf of the fatherless and the poor, but most importantly, cease with defending the unjust and being partial to those who uphold wickedness.
You can't claim Psalm 82:6 all while denying your obligation contained in Psalm 82:2-5.
bible.cc/matthew/24-22.htm
SLAP A BIGOT

Hogansville, GA

#57747 Mar 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Thats AFRONAZI CR*P off a Afronazi site, The Samaritans had absolutely nothing to do with any Turks or any other nations. They been living in the exactly same area of Israel for thousands of years after their ancestors the Israelites came from Egypt. They are an ancient indigenous people of Israel!
Shut the hell up Barron you Nazi. You need to stop hiding behind so many fake indemnities you idiot. Fake names, fake USPs, ya fake bastardly.
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#57748 Mar 29, 2013
SLAP A BIGOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up Barron you Nazi. You need to stop hiding behind so many fake indemnities you idiot. Fake names, fake USPs, ya fake bastardly.
he soes remind me of the troll 'baros'
trollslayer

Schererville, IN

#57749 Mar 29, 2013
when ae gets back here let him know he's a fake. He was here well after sundown NOT observing passover, until I brought it up.
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#57750 Mar 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
he soes remind me of the troll 'baros'
Because he is barros.
Ill Crush your wind pipe

Atlanta, GA

#57752 Mar 29, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
when ae gets back here let him know he's a fake. He was here well after sundown NOT observing passover, until I brought it up.
It's easy to point out that he's a fake. If you click on the "CITY NAME," from which he's supposedly posting from, you should be instantly taken to 'CAPE TOWNS' topix page. You're not taken there, because that is a fake "ISP (INTERNET SERVICE PROTOCOL)." You see this slick weaseling from these trolls all the time.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#57753 Mar 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>READ EXTREMELY SLOWLY:
www.omniglot.com/writing/samaritan.htm
Answer the question.

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#57754 Mar 29, 2013
Jeffery, you are the REAL FOOL whi is a SELF HATING IDIOT!!! I mean, what are you doing here amongst those you HATE??????????

You LYING SACK OF APE TURDS!!! The first people in West and CENTRAL Africa were PYGMIES…12,000 years ago…YA LYING JACKASS. And that’s from you FAVORTITE source WIKIPEDIA…HALF WIT!!!
“Early human settlers from northern Holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa

Hey numb nuts…the Pygmies are more than 130,000 year old and they didn’t even reach West Africa, until 12,000 YBP (and that’s according to “YOUR WIKIPEDIA)!!!

Haplogroup B (IS PYGMY…AND IS OLD AS HELL…COMEPARED TO “E” WHICH 50+ PERCENT OF AA MALES) is one of the oldest Y-chromosome lineages in humans. Haplogroup B is found exclusively in Africa. This lineage was the first to disperse around Africa. There is current archaeological evidence supporting a major population expansion in Africa approximately 90-130 thousand years ago. It has been proposed that this event may have spread Haplogroup B throughout Africa. Haplogroup B appears at low frequency all around Africa, but is at its highest frequency in Pygmy populations.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....

Now Haplogroup E (ON THE OTHER HAND) probably arose in Northeast Africa, if one looks only at the concentration and variety of E subclades in that area today. But the fact that Haplogroup E is closely linked with Haplogroup D, which is not found in Africa, leaves open the possibility that E first arose in the Near or Middle East and was subsequently carried into Africa by a back migration
Haplogroup E3a is an Africa lineage. It is currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. E3a (TODAY KNOWN AS; “E1B1A…OR…E-V38…AND E-V100” AND THEIR SUBCLADES) is also the most common lineage among African Americans.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....

Khoisan tends to have A, C, D, F and I Haplogroups.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...

AA ancestor MIXED/INTERMARRIED with PYMIES AND KHOISAN PEOPLES, as they MIGRATED/TRAVERSED across THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!

AND YOU'RE A TOTAL JACKASS CLAIMING THERE WERE PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA. WHEN THE PIGMIES ONLY ARRIVED THERE ONLY 12,000 YEARS AGO...BRAINLESS!!!!!!!!!!

As the information (FROM REAL GENETICIST WITH PHD’s…NOT YOUR DUMB ASS) states AA ancestors disbursed over the African continent 3,000 years ago. FROM NORTH EAST AFRICA!!! AND THAT THOSE ANCESTORS “BACK MIGRATED –FROM THE MIDDLE EAST-!!!” THAT FROM “YOUR OWN,” EURO CENTRIC SCIENTIST…JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#57755 Mar 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Jeffery, you are the REAL FOOL whi is a SELF HATING IDIOT!!! I mean, what are you doing here amongst those you HATE??????????
You LYING SACK OF APE TURDS!!! The first people in West and CENTRAL Africa were PYGMIES…12,000 years ago…YA LYING JACKASS. And that’s from you FAVORTITE source WIKIPEDIA…HALF WIT!!!
“Early human settlers from northern Holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa
Hey numb nuts…the Pygmies are more than 130,000 year old and they didn’t even reach West Africa, until 12,000 YBP (and that’s according to “YOUR WIKIPEDIA)!!!
Haplogroup B (IS PYGMY…AND IS OLD AS HELL…COMEPARED TO “E” WHICH 50+ PERCENT OF AA MALES) is one of the oldest Y-chromosome lineages in humans. Haplogroup B is found exclusively in Africa. This lineage was the first to disperse around Africa. There is current archaeological evidence supporting a major population expansion in Africa approximately 90-130 thousand years ago. It has been proposed that this event may have spread Haplogroup B throughout Africa. Haplogroup B appears at low frequency all around Africa, but is at its highest frequency in Pygmy populations.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....
Now Haplogroup E (ON THE OTHER HAND) probably arose in Northeast Africa, if one looks only at the concentration and variety of E subclades in that area today. But the fact that Haplogroup E is closely linked with Haplogroup D, which is not found in Africa, leaves open the possibility that E first arose in the Near or Middle East and was subsequently carried into Africa by a back migration
Haplogroup E3a is an Africa lineage. It is currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. E3a (TODAY KNOWN AS; “E1B1A…OR…E-V38…AND E-V100” AND THEIR SUBCLADES) is also the most common lineage among African Americans.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....
Khoisan tends to have A, C, D, F and I Haplogroups.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
AA ancestor MIXED/INTERMARRIED with PYMIES AND KHOISAN PEOPLES, as they MIGRATED/TRAVERSED across THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!
AND YOU'RE A TOTAL JACKASS CLAIMING THERE WERE PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA. WHEN THE PIGMIES ONLY ARRIVED THERE ONLY 12,000 YEARS AGO...BRAINLESS!!!!!!!!!!
As the information (FROM REAL GENETICIST WITH PHD’s…NOT YOUR DUMB ASS) states AA ancestors disbursed over the African continent 3,000 years ago. FROM NORTH EAST AFRICA!!! AND THAT THOSE ANCESTORS “BACK MIGRATED –FROM THE MIDDLE EAST-!!!” THAT FROM “YOUR OWN,” EURO CENTRIC SCIENTIST…JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!
Watch this Jeffery IDIOT come back here LYING again...

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#57757 Mar 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
I know what I’m about to disclose here will be Earth Shattering for the Atheist and racist trolls. But for the Brothers and Sisters, keep in MIND, that I’m “EXPOSING the LIES,” that have been told within the past 200-1,500 years.
There are PLENTY of what we know in today’s Language as:“BLACK PEOPLE!!!” Here is a list…KEEP IN MIND THAT -ALL- OF THESE PEOPLE “HAVE DESCENDENTS,” AND THOSE DESCENDENTS, ARE SOMWHERE ON THIS PLANET…RIGHT??? I THINK WE ALREADY KNOW THE ANSWERS, BUT HERE WE GO.
ONE MORE THING…DONT GET BENT OUT OF SHAPE BASED UPON ETHNICITY. I’M JUST “CRUSHING THE LIES,” TOLD BY THE RACIST HATE MONGERS WHOM WE ARE DEALING WITH!!!
1. Melchizedek, king of Salem: also referred to as being a symbol of the “MESSIAH” Christ!!!
2. Ephron the Hittite: Abraham lived among them!!!
3. Asenath, Joseph’s wife: priestly class in Egypt!
4. Jethro, or Hobab, Moses’ father in law: Jethro was a descendant of Midian, the son of Abraham through Keturah!!!
5. Rahab, the Canaanite harlot of Jericho: Although Rahab led an immoral lifestyle, the testimony of God through the Israelites helped her change her ways.
6. Uriah the Hittite: A man of valor who was loyal to king David.
7. The queen of Sheba: The queen of Sheba is also referred to as the queen of the south by “MESSIAH” in Matthew 12.
8. Ebedmelech,: He served as a eunuch in the household of the Israelite king Zedekiah., Ebedmelech ran to king Zedekiah and pleaded with him to let him get Jeremiah out of the cell.
9. Simon of Cyrene: Cyrene was founded by Greek colonists in northwestern Libya in 631 B.C. The Greeks often took the lands forcefully from these descendants of Phut (THIS MAY FINALLY GIVE A BIT OF LEGITIMACY TO “LOOMS”…BUT ONLY A BIT…CAUSE DUDE FLIP FLOPS WAY TO MUCH)!!!
10. Eunuch: A treasurer serving Candace, queen of the Ethiopians. Candace was a title held by several queens of Ethiopia (Candace…is a TITLE given to Girls I believe until this very day in the “PORO SCHOOLS” in West Africa).
11.Simeon, called Niger (make sure you DON’T FORGET HIS SONS “RUFUS & ALEXZANDER AND THEIR DESCENDENTS”): An African who was named as being among the prophets and teachers at Antioch (Acts 13)!!!
12. Lucius of Cyrene: Another African in Antioch who ministered alongside Simeon and others. He was with the group who the Holy Spirit told to lay hands on Barnabas and Saul!!!
13. Moses Wife amongst many others!!!
I DON’T THINK I NEED TO SAY ANY MORE THAT THIS TO CRUSH THIS HATE MONGERING FRAUD…SO-CALLED …AE!!!!!!!!!
DUMB TRICKS...ALWAYS HATIN ON BROTHERS AND SISTERS.

GTFOH TrOLLS B'S!!!!!!!!!!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#57758 Mar 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Jeffery, you are the REAL FOOL whi is a SELF HATING IDIOT!!! I mean, what are you doing here amongst those you HATE??????????
You LYING SACK OF APE TURDS!!! The first people in West and CENTRAL Africa were PYGMIES…12,000 years ago…YA LYING JACKASS. And that’s from you FAVORTITE source WIKIPEDIA…HALF WIT!!!
“Early human settlers from northern Holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa
Hey numb nuts…the Pygmies are more than 130,000 year old and they didn’t even reach West Africa, until 12,000 YBP (and that’s according to “YOUR WIKIPEDIA)!!!
Haplogroup B (IS PYGMY…AND IS OLD AS HELL…COMEPARED TO “E” WHICH 50+ PERCENT OF AA MALES) is one of the oldest Y-chromosome lineages in humans. Haplogroup B is found exclusively in Africa. This lineage was the first to disperse around Africa. There is current arch most common lineage among African Americans.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....
Khoisan tends to have A, C, D, F and I Haplogroups.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
AA ancestor MIXED/INTERMARRIED with PYMIES AND KHOISAN PEOPLES, as they MIGRATED/TRAVERSED across THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!
AND YOU'RE A TOTAL JACKASS CLAIMING THERE WERE PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA. WHEN THE PIGMIES ONLY ARRIVED THERE ONLY 12,000 YEARS AGO...BRAINLESS!!!!!!!!!!
As the information (FROM REAL GENETICIST WITH PHD’s…NOT YOUR DUMB ASS) states AA ancestors disbursed over the African continent 3,000 years ago. FROM NORTH EAST AFRICA!!! AND THAT THOSE ANCESTORS “BACK MIGRATED –FROM THE MIDDLE EAST-!!!” THAT FROM “YOUR OWN,” EURO CENTRIC SCIENTIST…JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!
Johnny of the Dumba sses, Khoisan tends to have haplogroups A and E, they lack haplogroups C, F and I since THOSE are NONE African haplogroups NOT common among Africans.
Try again, King of the Toilets, soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or into West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years. E3a-M2 reaches frequencies of over 80% in many parts of West Africa, Central Africa etc and is the predominate marker in African Americans. So West Africa had early modern humans dating back to at least 20,000-30,000 years ago as the genetic and archeological evidence shows.

Its the downstreams SNP E-M180 that originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern N! g ria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion. According to Wood et al.(2005) and Rosa et al.(2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan.
SLAP A BIGOT

Forsyth, GA

#57759 Mar 29, 2013
Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
Johnny of the Dumba sses, Khoisan tends to have haplogroups A and E, they lack haplogroups C, F and I since THOSE are NONE African haplogroups NOT common among Africans.
Try again, King of the Toilets, soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or into West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years. E3a-M2 reaches fresheners of over 80% in many parts of West Africa, Central Africa etc and is the predominate marker in African Americans. So West Africa had early modern humans dating back to at least 20,000-30,000 years ago as the genetic and archeological evidence shows.
Its the downstreams SNP E-M180 that originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern N! g ria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion. According to Wood et al.(2005) and Rosa et al.(2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan.
Stop giving marks to yourself trick.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#57760 Mar 29, 2013
SLAP A BIGOT wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut the hell up Barron you Nazi. You need to stop hiding behind so many fake indemnities you idiot. Fake names, fake USPs, ya fake bastardly.
Im a Nazi? Im Jewish you idiot! You the NAZI!STFU
I live in South Africa, Barros lives in New Mexico!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#57761 Mar 29, 2013
SLAP A BIGOT wrote:
Jeff, Barron, SE and the rest of you low life euro critics. ARGUE.
Take your weak asses where you will be appreciated. Which will be nowhere.
Strangely you sound just like Ben!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#57762 Mar 29, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I have, the only problem is that they are not the decedents of the original Egyptians.
Go tell the Egyptians in Egypt. In fact skull analysis shows that ancient Egyptians are related to modern Egyptians!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#57764 Mar 29, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
Jeffery, you are the REAL FOOL whi is a SELF HATING IDIOT!!! I mean, what are you doing here amongst those you HATE??????????
You LYING SACK OF APE TURDS!!! The first people in West and CENTRAL Africa were PYGMIES…12,000 years ago…YA LYING JACKASS. And that’s from you FAVORTITE source WIKIPEDIA…HALF WIT!!!
“Early human settlers from northern Holocene societies arrived in West Africa around 12,000 B.C”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/West_Africa
Hey numb nuts…the Pygmies are more than 130,000 year old and they didn’t even reach West Africa, until 12,000 YBP (and that’s according to “YOUR WIKIPEDIA)!!!
Haplogroup B (IS PYGMY…AND IS OLD AS HELL…COMEPARED TO “E” WHICH 50+ PERCENT OF AA MALES) is one of the oldest Y-chromosome lineages in humans. Haplogroup B is found exclusively in Africa. This lineage was the first to disperse around Africa. There is current archaeological evidence supporting a major population expansion in Africa approximately 90-130 thousand years ago. It has been proposed that this event may have spread Haplogroup B throughout Africa. Haplogroup B appears at low frequency all around Africa, but is at its highest frequency in Pygmy populations.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....
Now Haplogroup E (ON THE OTHER HAND) probably arose in Northeast Africa, if one looks only at the concentration and variety of E subclades in that area today. But the fact that Haplogroup E is closely linked with Haplogroup D, which is not found in Africa, leaves open the possibility that E first arose in the Near or Middle East and was subsequently carried into Africa by a back migration
Haplogroup E3a is an Africa lineage. It is currently hypothesized that this haplogroup dispersed south from northern Africa within the last 3,000 years, by the Bantu agricultural expansion. E3a (TODAY KNOWN AS; “E1B1A…OR…E-V38…AND E-V100” AND THEIR SUBCLADES) is also the most common lineage among African Americans.
http://www.roperld.com/ybiallelichaplogroups....
Khoisan tends to have A, C, D, F and I Haplogroups.
http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3...
AA ancestor MIXED/INTERMARRIED with PYMIES AND KHOISAN PEOPLES, as they MIGRATED/TRAVERSED across THE VAST EXPANSE OF THE AFRICAN CONTINENT!!!
AND YOU'RE A TOTAL JACKASS CLAIMING THERE WERE PEOPLE IN WEST AFRICA. WHEN THE PIGMIES ONLY ARRIVED THERE ONLY 12,000 YEARS AGO...BRAINLESS!!!!!!!!!!
As the information (FROM REAL GENETICIST WITH PHD’s…NOT YOUR DUMB ASS) states AA ancestors disbursed over the African continent 3,000 years ago. FROM NORTH EAST AFRICA!!! AND THAT THOSE ANCESTORS “BACK MIGRATED –FROM THE MIDDLE EAST-!!!” THAT FROM “YOUR OWN,” EURO CENTRIC SCIENTIST…JACKASS!!!!!!!!!!
Wheres all these West African skulls in the Middle East?LOL
No African skulls=no Africans! There were people already living in the Middle East 3000 years ago. The Iraqi people are more related to neanderthals than West Africans. No Middle Eastern people have West African DNA.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#57765 Mar 29, 2013
Indigenous people of the Middle East:
Assyrians-Aramaic speaking people found in most Middle Eastern countries.
Kurdish people-Iranic people.
Marsh-Dwellers-Arabic speaking people from southern Iraq.
Samaritans-ancient people from the Levant who follow an Abrahamic religion close to Judaism.
Khem

United States

#57766 Mar 29, 2013
Samson - Hebrew = Shimshon, from the root Shemesh(sun) Samson's concubine's name = Delilah, from deliy(water bucket) Aquarius) Samson's first feat of strength was the killing of the lion(Leo, directly opposite from Aquarius)

In the winter during the month of Aquarius the sun is at it's weakest, Samson eventually dies (after his sunbeams, er hair has been cut) in the temple of the fish god, Dagon, between two pillars, like Jesus between the two thieve

Virgo, Queen of heaven is very closely associated with Libra as she is with all constellations. She is both virgin and mother, every year leading off the procession of 'the Heavenly Host' as Virgo, giving birth to all that follow and, since her ruling planet is Mercury/Hermes/Thoth, the messenger of the sun, she is impregnated by 'ghostly' light from the father. Cutting through vol.3

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Listen guy, y'all think we could start over? 11 min Dan Snow 63
CBO ~ Puts nail in TrumpCare Coffin 34 min Mick 153
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 39 min Agents of Corruption 1,508,086
Why do white girls WORSHIP Black Penis? (Jul '14) 1 hr Mikedogg 92
3 bucks open fire because their pizza was made ... 2 hr Endometriosis 4
Crazy Ghetto Names 2 hr Endometriosis 3
Alien invasion coming - we're ALL gonna die 3 hr KIP 9
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 4 hr Ben 1,971
TrumpTrash AKA TrumpCare 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 23
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 7 hr NotSoDivineMsM 28
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 12 hr misfit 0676 203
More from around the web