Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#57665 Mar 29, 2013
make me a lil hebrew Book pray it take off, 25 page, for the 5 dollas, make it Ghetto easy to READ i can do that!!! a FIRE COVE a eye catcher, then drop a few line everybody can follow. HEBREW NEWS????

Level 8

Location hidden

#57666 Mar 29, 2013
Armenia – Eagle and Dragon Sweden – LionSweden – Lion.Afghanistan (national animal) and Lion (official); Eagle (national bird)Belgium – Lion;Bulgaria – Lion;Denmark – Lion;England - Lion;Finland – Lion,Iran – Lion'Italy – Italian wolf;Netherlands – Lion;Norway – Lion,;United Kingdom – Lion and Unicorn, Bulldog, Lion;Sweden – Lion, you see Armenia – Eagle and Dragon,;Albania – Double-headed eagle.Cambodia – Lion,;Czech Republic – Double-tailed Lion;People's Republic of China – Chinese Dragon jews run all them an they part of the dragon

Level 8

Location hidden

#57667 Mar 29, 2013
The battle between Armenians and Assyrians began in the valley of Ara, Urartu, is an ancestral home of Armenia.The name Orontes, has a Avestan connection;Aži (nominative ažiš) is the Avestan word for "serpent" or "dragon."Scythian Dahae"Following the fall of the Achaemenid Empire, they joined Alexander of Macedon in his quest they was in Babylon when Alexander came thru asia them was yo ashkenaz tribes Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia . They had been in the land Babylon under the name, Urartu,In the early 6th century BC, the Urartian Kingdom was replaced by the Armenian Orontid dynasty. IShupria Arme-Shupria) was a Hurrian kingdom they was part of the armenian partnership, known from Assyrian sources beginning in the 12th century BC, located in the Armenian Highland, to the southwest of Lake Van,.Urartu stretched from the borders of northern Mesopotamia to the southern Caucasus, including present-day Armenia and southern Georgia ,it is said legend Hayk Nahapet (Hayk the Forefather) is considered to be the son of Torgom nahapet (the Forefather) who was one of the descendants of Japheth, in the medieval written sources the name given to Armenia <<Torgoma tun>> (House of Torgom) and to the Armenians <<Torgomyan azg>> (the people of Torgom) comes from there.According to the legend Hayk with his kins fighted against Mesopotamian tyrant Bel and won him, from that day the Armenians began to count, ancient Armenian calendar they got from Babylon,The Georgian legend was formed under the influence of the Armenian legend and it was written in the 9-11th centuries by Georgian authors (Ananun (Anonymous) historian, Leonti Mroveli and others). According to Georgian legend from eight sons of Targamos (Torgom) Armenian nations were originated: from elder son Hayos the Armenians were originated, from Kartlos the Georgians were originated, from other sons some Caucasian peoples took their origin.the Phrygians, who according to Homer's Iliad settled around Lake Ascania.In rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German: Askanier) Ashkenaz;"Ascanius" is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians,an the Phrygians was Armenians,Eudox, who lived around 370 B.C., a century after Herodotus, also states that the "Armenians proceed from the Phrygians and have considerable language similarities with the Phrygian language."Armenians were a branch of Phrygians,the Phrygians They were natives of Thrace from the countries of Berecynt and Ascania Traco-Phrygian invasion which resulted in the collapse of the Hitti empire. they were you Muski people,the Muski and Phrygian people were identical. The Phrygian inscriptions found at Eyuk and Tyana (Kizlihisar), a little far from the Hittite capital of Pteria (Bogaz-Keuy), attest to the fact that the principal road leading from Tarsia to Sinopia was in the hands of the Phrygians.King Midas,was a jew to,nations of Japheth, Gamer, Magog, Madai, Iovan, Thobel, Mosoch, Theiras, Ascenaz, Riphath or Erirath, Thergama or Thorgoma.Ashkenaz an Ascania is the same

Level 8

Location hidden

#57668 Mar 29, 2013
the famous Biblical mountain, Ararat also appears as the name of a kingdom in Jeremiah 51:27, mentioned together with Minni and Ashkenaz.The History of Armenia was written at the behest of Prince Sahak Bagratuni and has had an enormous impact on Armenian historiography and was used and quoted extensively by later medieval Armenian author.The Guaramids were related through marriage with the leading princely houses of Georgia – the Chosroids, Nersianids, and the Bagratids. In the latter case, the marriage GuaramIII.779/780-786)’s daughter with the fugitive Bagratuni prince Vasak produced the new Bagrationi dynasty, which would later become the last and the most long-lasting ruling family of Georgia. Scythians" north of the Danube who were called "Greuthungi"told u they was jews check this!I. The Origin of The Bagratids The House of Bagrat (the Bagratids, Bagrationi) is traditionally believed to descend from the biblical King David through Gouram the converted Jew, who in the 6th century married a daughter of the King Vakhtang I of Georgia, and was created a Prince of Tao; the Bagrat who gave the name to the dynasty was the son and heir of this Gouram. Gradually the Bagratides became the senior Georgian rulers, gained the Royal title and power, since 888 established themselves as Kings of [All South-East] Georgia, and in the 11th century created an unified Georgian state, a Caucasian superpower. the Bagratid dynasties The origins of the Bagratids are disputed though more widely accepted version has it that the both dynasties had common roots, beginning in Armenia and branching later into Georgia. The main Armenian house went extinct by the 12th century, while the Georgian line, in its minor branch, continues to this day as the nominal Royal House of Georgia. The root of the names Bagrationi and Bagratuni, Bagrat-, derives from the Old Persian Bagad&;ta, "God-Given". In Armenia and Georgia, the respective names for the Bagratid dynasties .Bagratid dynasties under biblical influences, they entertained another, a Hebrew, claim, further elaborated by Moses of Khorene as the well-known myth of their descent from the biblical king-prophet David. This legend, in a modified manner, would later be adopted also by the Georgian Bagratids. The claim is given no credence by modern scholarship, but was accepted in its day and lent prestige to the family. The harp on their Coat of Arms is a mention to that ancestry.Sambat (Greek: is sometimes considered to have been used as the Khazar name for Kiev.The foundation of the Bagratid kingdom in Armenia emerged from the revolt of Prince Smbat Bagratuni about halfway through the eighth century. Despite the partial failure of the insurrection, at the end of which Smbat was captured and sent off to Baghdad babylon, the growth of Byzantine power under the young dynasty of the Macedonians of Armenian origin)Basil I was of the khazars he was a jew as well as his family Basil I,called the Macedonian was a Byzantine emperor of Armenian descent who reigned from 867 to 886., he rose in the imperial court, and usurped the imperial throne,he showed great ability in running the affairs of state, leading a revival of imperial power and to a renaissance of Byzantine art. He was perceived by the Byzantines as one of their greatest emperors, and the dynasty he founded, the Macedonian ruled over what is regarded as Byzantium's most glorious and prosperous era Leo VI the Wise was a jew to!

Level 6

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#57669 Mar 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No African skulls in the Middle East! Scythians were a Caucasian people!
HEy AFRICA AE this is for you

Denial
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Denial

Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true. The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.

I know you and Jeff and Barry and black deal suffer from this CRONIC DISEASE called DENIAL

its your psychological defense you have too use this in order to fell better about your race and yourself you have very LOW self esteem all of you JEFF BARRY BLACK DEAL AFRICA AE

your scholar freud said that you and Jeff and Africa AE suffer from this:

simple denial: deny the reality of the unpleasant fact altogether

This info that we post is UNPLEASANT FOR YOU IT HURTS YOU

IT MAKES YOU FEEL LIKE YOUR RACE IS WEAK AND USELESS BABARIC SERIAL KILLERS.

KEEP READING I WILL TEACH YOU MORE

Level 8

Location hidden

#57670 Mar 29, 2013
ARMENIAN PURE MAGOG, ASHKENAZ, SCYTHIANS,all them from that spot
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Brea, CA

#57671 Mar 29, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Level 8

Location hidden

#57672 Mar 29, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
Denial
Denial, in ordinary English usage, is asserting that a statement or allegation is not true. The same word, and also abnegation, is used for a psychological defense mechanism postulated by Sigmund Freud, in which a person is faced with a fact that is too uncomfortable to accept and rejects it instead, insisting that it is not true despite what may be overwhelming evidence.
I know you and Jeff and Barry and black deal suffer from this CRONIC DISEASE called DENIAL
its your psychological defense you have too use this in order to fell better about your race and yourself you have very LOW self esteem all of you JEFF BARRY BLACK DEAL AFRICA AE
you RAN THAT LIP yesterday? SHIT STILL trying to come out yo mouth boy? TOILET MOUTH, dummy, WHAT? yo cry baby OCCULT crazy ass dummy, hush up trick!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#57674 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Denial
yo trick ass PEEP when im not on Hebrew POST command POST, an you try run in an YEP YEP YEP, Trick im right here Now what yo WEAK tail got to say NOW? WE NOT TRYING TO SEE NOW OCCULT typing's to day!!! what is it DUDE what you want round here? DIDNT I KICK you out till you get some GET RIGHT? you got some GET RIGHT?

Level 8

Location hidden

#57675 Mar 29, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
REDNEX ON METH
LOW INCOME
WHITE
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
YO WEAK ASS CANT TALK?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57678 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Denial
You just cross because you cant find any African bones in the Middle East! Why? BECAUSE THERE AINT ANY!!! LOL
They are all CAUCASIAN!
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Brea, CA

#57680 Mar 29, 2013
REDNEX ON METH

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (LESBO) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57681 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Denial
THE REAL ISRAELITES:
http://suite101.com/article/samaritans-of-the...
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12069728

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57682 Mar 29, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your on Point Lil sis but check this, they didnt even come from that Aram,they peoples that got armiena was HAYK so Hayk the Tribal Chief) is the legendary patriarch and founder of the Armenian nation.
You are right.

Arameans are not Armenians... Two different people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#57683 Mar 29, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>By the way not all the paintings on the catacombs are religious. Some of them are of brothels!No such thing as black Hebrews. Photos of Caucasian people on the walls of the catacombs including the oldest painting of Jesus:
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/rome...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:VirgenNino.jpg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Adam_%26_Eve_01.jp...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
Painting of REAL MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS painted by their own people AND THE OLDEST PAINTINGS IN THE WORLD>
Lets examine your pics here

Your first pic is a website called Early Christian catacombs did you realy look at the catacomb pics this is one

This is from the Fresco of Christ as the Good Shepherd in the Catacomb of San Callisto.
http://www.sacred-destinations.com/italy/imag...

Thats a NEGRO if you look closer he has brown SKIN and woolly hair I think I will use this next time I post catacomb pics Good pic africa AE to prove my point

The next pic VirgenNino
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons...

Thats woman IS NOt A HEBREW but a WHITE ROMAN citizen who married a BLACK hebrew Christian look at the MULLATTO CHILD in her arms.

I will give you another example from you website

the Catacomb of San Callisto.

Thats a black man with a BEARD NOt EVEN CLOSE TO A WHITE MAN SORRY.

Your boy Jeff did the same crap and pulled the same pics those are negroes on those walls

now look at this catacomb

Incised sarcophagus slab with the Adoration of the Magi from the Catacombs of Rome, 3rd century. Plaster cast with added colour.

on the Left side of is inscription severa indeovi vas that too is a Negro man with EARS rings the hebrew custom was to wear ear rings

also notice the CORN ROW HAIR STYLE that is hebrew as well

like this artifact from Babylon
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4...

those are the HEBREW tribes of Judah and Benjamin and levi notice the corn rows notice the hair texture this was found in the babylonian Palace Of Ashurbanlpa those are captive HEBREWS they are not white

last but not least this pic

Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter Bearded Jesus between Peter and Paul

notice the skin is BROWN the hair and beard are WOOLLY

Now this pic is not christ there is no information on this so called catacomb pic its FAKE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christ_with...

its not even featured or even talked about in wiki these pics are featured in wiki
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Depiction_of_Jes...

Read the whole article your pics are FAKE Whites were not calling themselves or converted to the HEBREW culture until the 10 11 12th centuries - present

During this time the true hebrews were enslaved and identities taken.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#57684 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text> Lets examine your pics here
Your first pic is a website called Early Christian catacombs did you realy look at the catacomb pics this is one
This is from the Fresco of Christ as the Good Shepherd in the Catacomb of San Callisto.
Thats a NEGRO if you look closer he has brown SKIN and woolly hair I think I will use this next time I post catacomb pics Good pic africa AE to prove my point
The next pic VirgenNino
http://uploa
its not even featured or even talked about in wiki these pics are featured in wiki
Read the whole article your pics are FAKE Whites were not calling themselves or converted to the HEBREW culture until the 10 11 12th centuries - present
None of those pictures depicte "N******", you Identity confused No Truth Self Hating Jackass. Now stop trying to claim people that were never black NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors and answer the question as to WHY your idiotic Dec 2012 prophecies of white people being enslanved did NOT come true, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse. Its 2013 and white people are still around, you lying piece of shit.
<quoted text>
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#57685 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text>
Denial
Denial is your FIRST name, In Denial No Truth Self Hating Dumbass. You are SO in denial that you even make moronic and idiotic "predictions" that never come true, proven you are nothing but a lying JACKASS. Now stop trying to claim people that were never black NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors and answer the question as to WHY your idiotic Dec 2012 prophecies of white people being enslanved did NOT come true, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse. Its 2013 and white people are still around, you lying piece of shit.
<quoted text>
1. america's complete down fall fiancial colapse which will cause the american Govt to attack its ctizens and put them in concentration camps, riots will happen people will DIE!-------> this will happen Dec 2012 <----- when the World elite dump the U.S Dollar for a NEW GLOBAL Currency
2. Your people and the govt will attack the hebrew Israelites and persecute us and KILL some of Us
3. Your govt will go to war with the Khazars against Iran, people will die. Then FROM the EAST Those so called UFO's that cant be stopped! yeah Jeff thats the chariots of the Most High buddy slavery for your people will be next.
SHALAM!
So what happened, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse? You are nothing but a lying reject who spreads fallacies, propagandistic claim, untruths and you are as big of a looney jackass as that ass clown F.S. Cherry, another black Occult Hebrew Israelite nutcase like yourself, who "predicted" Jesus was coming back in the year 2000 to slaughter all white people.

Level 6

Location hidden

#57686 Mar 29, 2013
HEY BARRY, AFRICA AE, JEFF THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO LOOK AT

Incised sarcophagus slab with the Adoration of the Magi from the Catacombs of Rome, 3rd century. Plaster cast with added colour.

on the Left side of is inscription severa indeovi vas that too is a Negro man with EARS rings the hebrew custom was to wear ear rings.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57687 Mar 29, 2013
<quoted text> Lets examine your pics here
The next pic VirgenNino
Thats woman IS NOt A HEBREW but a WHITE ROMAN citizen who married a BLACK hebrew Christian look at the MULLATTO CHILD in her arms.
I will give you another example from you website
the Catacomb of San Callisto.
Thats a black man with a BEARD NOt EVEN CLOSE TO A WHITE MAN SORRY.
Your boy Jeff did the same crap and pulled the same pics those are negroes on those walls
on the Left side of is inscription severa indeovi vas that too is a Negro man with EARS rings the hebrew custom was to wear ear rings
also notice the CORN ROW HAIR STYLE that is hebrew as well
like this artifact from Babylon
http://a2.ec-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/4...
those are the HEBREW tribes of Judah and Benjamin and levi notice the corn rows notice the hair texture this was found in the babylonian Palace Of Ashurbanlpa those are captive HEBREWS they are not white
last but not least this pic
Catacombs of Marcellinus and Peter Bearded Jesus between Peter and Paul
notice the skin is BROWN the hair and beard are WOOLLY
Now this pic is not christ there is no information on this so called catacomb pic its FAKE
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Christ_with...
JEWS PAINTED BY MIDDLE EASTERN JEWS 200 YEARS AFTER JESUS DEATH! THese are the oldest paintings ever!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
DO YOU THINK JEWS DONT KNOW WHAT RACE THEIR PEOPLE WERE??????????IF you dont like Wiki there are other sources!
TH REAL ISRAELITES LOOK:
www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-12069728 These people trace their ancestors to the REAL ISRAELITES!
Jeff

Framingham, MA

#57688 Mar 29, 2013
HEY BARRY, AFRICA AE, JEFF THIS IS WHAT YOU NEED TO LOOK AT
on the Left side of is inscription severa indeovi vas that too is a Negro man with EARS rings the hebrew custom was to wear ear rings.
None of those pictures depicte "N******", you Identity confused No Truth Self Hating Jackass. Now stop trying to claim people that were never black NOR related to your West Sub Saharan African ancestors and answer the question as to WHY your idiotic Dec 2012 prophecies of white people being enslanved did NOT come true, you crazy bell ringer of the apocalypse. Its 2013 and white people are still around, you lying piece of shit.
<quoted text>
SHALAM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Earl 1,743,994
Negro Male Desperate to Keep a White Woman (Jul '14) 7 min T-BOS 35
News Syracuse frat suspended for - extremely racist'... 9 min Ugly monkeys 6
Africa's Greatness ENRAGES the Alt-Right Haters... 10 min BillyDbigballer 29
Spread of the WHITE PLAGUE 🤒 11 min Back Whipping Master 46
Starbucks Hate Victims Speak Out 14 min OPOP 52
If slavery were reinstated would you even want ... 16 min Back Whipping Master 106
Two loitering Starbucks arrested. Race card pu... 20 min Apefrica 209
Racism in America (May '17) 1 hr Apefrica 1,403