Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#57551 Mar 28, 2013
Just admit that you are lying on scripture.

Abraham does not call Himself that by inference either. That is you trying to say that.

Again, where is Abraham called :
"he's called an aramaean" at?

The verses you showed me are not saying what you are claiming that they are calling Abraham an Aramean. You know this. Why do you keep this lie going?

"My country" doesn't make Him a lineage of Aramean nor a Sirian. Just like "Thy country" in reference to Him by THE CREATOR doesn't make Him an Ur lineage or Chaldean lineage.
Lmao.
JOHANESS DAWIT

Atlanta, GA

#57552 Mar 28, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
All the times, before the Christ was dominated by Black noblemen. There could have been light skinned people, but all noble men were selected from black race. I have an intermediate color, but several evidences indicate all noble men had at least a Black heritage. Most of the time, I tend to be against Black Africans, but I can't deny this fact. I really do not know the reason, but Abraham, Moses, Joseph, Jacob, David and Solomon were Black in color as per the contemporary definition of race. I can't help it, but to accept the reality
You say this because it is true. They were all black men!

Glimmer, why didn't you answer Bro John's question, post #57439?

I'll wait to see your reply

Level 7

Location hidden

#57553 Mar 28, 2013
And you know my saying that according to your rationale of claiming Abraham is an Aramean (which is of His fathers Brother Aram lineage) and claiming Abraham is (because some try to say Aram/Sirian are the same) Sirian (when Sirians are descendants of Abrahams Brothers Son Kemeul).

This is what I was referring to when I was I said this:
By that rationale, then Jacob would be an Ishmaelite or would make the Israelites the Edomites, Eh?
Maybe that is why Gog and Magog and Gomer and AshkeNAZI think that they are Shem descendants and Israel.

LOL. You know I wasn't saying Jacob was Israelite. Too funny.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57554 Mar 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Just admit that you are lying on scripture.
Abraham does not call Himself that by inference either. That is you trying to say that.
Again, where is Abraham called :
"he's called an aramaean" at?
The verses you showed me are not saying what you are claiming that they are calling Abraham an Aramean. You know this. Why do you keep this lie going?
"My country" doesn't make Him a lineage of Aramean nor a Sirian. Just like "Thy country" in reference to Him by THE CREATOR doesn't make Him an Ur lineage or Chaldean lineage.
Lmao.
he doesn't have to have direct lineage to aram in order to be an aramean. if this is where his family is at and these are his roots, that's what he is. and he makes that pretty clear when he says 'my country' and 'my people'. and he's also called a 'wandering aramean' in another verse, so what else you need? lulz...

Level 7

Location hidden

#57555 Mar 28, 2013
You also misrepresent what I also said here to:

your argument that aram couldn't be abraham's tribal home cuz it's named after his uncle and not his father, tells me you could be suffering from a confused mind.

Sounds like you are getting upset because your lie isn't standing.

Did you not see where I posted that Abraham journeyed/trekked to Haran on His way to Canaan and dwelled there for a minute? Lmao. Try again with the diversion and silly insults out of frustration.

Level 7

Location hidden

#57556 Mar 28, 2013
The First Book of Moses
Deuteronomy 26

5 And Thou shalt answer and say before THE CREATOR Thy GOD: THE SIRIANS WOULD HAVE DESTROYED MY FATHER, AND HE WENT DOWN INTO EGYPT AND SOJOURNED THERE WITH A FEW FOLK AND GREW THERE UNTO A NATION GREAT, MIGHTY AND FULL OF PEOPLE.

----------

Far cry from the NUMEROUS New translations (one being "wandering aramean".

Anyway.....
The scripture Deuteronomy 26:5 is referencing JACOB. The syrian was Laban/family who would have destroyed JACOB. JACOB's WENT down into Egypt with His family few in number and They came out ISRAELITES, great and many.

Level 7

Location hidden

#57557 Mar 28, 2013
Where does it say that Armean is Abrahams roots? LOL
Where? Seeing how He trekked there from Ur with His father.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#57558 Mar 28, 2013
What verse can I find abouy levites coming out of phut? I do feel though that the Israel line is in every race like senju dna.
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i've always said the hebrews were 'semi-hamites'. in fact you might miss some more hebrew/hamite intermarriage. abraham's mother isn't identified. but some researchers who study marriage patterns and naming convention of relatives, will tell you she was a cushite. also david took his wife from parans, which means she was probably a kenite/nubian.
and the entire levitical line is coming outta phut.
and this strong nubian connection can be seen in early christianity, with the essenes, who were kenite/nubians. and in islam, where ishmael was a kenite, and islam came outta the arabian side of parans. even the word 'kenite' in aramaic is rendered 'qyny', or kenai, which means 'muslim'.

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#57559 Mar 28, 2013
Maybe the reason why their was more white pictures of Jesus then blacks back then was because God said not to make no Images or Grandstand Statues of him. So the true people never did until the convert start making them. Outof fear that people will think Jesus was white the Africans made the real depiction.

Just like how Arabs and Euros display Royal Egypt Kings and Queen mummies in musuems around the world. Like Seti said if they felt like it was their people they would never displau their ancestor in a way.

Level 7

Location hidden

#57560 Mar 28, 2013
The First Book of Moses 31

1 And JACOB heard the words of Labans Sons how they said: JACOB hath taken away all that was our fathers, and of our fathers goods, hath He gotton all this honor.

2 And JACOB beheld the countenance of Laban, that it was not toward Him as it was in times past.

3 And THE CREATOR said unto JACOB: TURN AGAIN INTO THE LAND OF THY FATHERS AND TO THY KINDRED, AND I WILL BE WITH THEE.

Level 7

Location hidden

#57561 Mar 28, 2013
There THE CREATOR is calling CANAAN ABRAHAM AND ISAAC AND JACOB, their COUNTRY.

3 And THE CREATOR said unto JACOB: TURN AGAIN INTO THE LAND OF THY FATHERS AND TO THY KINDRED, AND I WILL BE WITH THEE.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#57562 Mar 28, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK TRUE ISRAELITES AND THEY NOT BLACK
www.christiananswers.net/q-abr/abr-a027.html
No such thing as a black Israelite!
So again you're just going to deny the bible?
The Israelites were always of color and looked dark!! They were NEVER white!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#57563 Mar 28, 2013
unfazed wrote:
So, Abraham was Not according to scripture an Aramean nor Sirian.
Aramean came out of Abrahams Father's brother Aram.
Sirian came out of Abrahams Brother's son Kemuel.
your on Point Lil sis but check this, they didnt even come from that Aram,they peoples that got armiena was HAYK so Hayk the Tribal Chief) is the legendary patriarch and founder of the Armenian nation.

Level 8

Location hidden

#57564 Mar 28, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
he doesn't have to have direct lineage to aram in order to be an aramean. if this is where his family is at and these are his roots, that's what he is. and he makes that pretty clear when he says 'my country' and 'my people'. and he's also called a 'wandering aramean' in another verse, so what else you need? lulz...
Hayk was PURE Japheht Line an that's how that got In Babylon an Abraham our Father would get on down from the like of them!
trollslayer

Munster, IN

#57565 Mar 28, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yea I dunno wha this African AE guy is all about, even the most evil Roman catolic church has the black Mary and Jesus in the Sistine alter
Well Roman Catholic church knows the truth. The black Mary and Jesus concept goes all the way back to Egypt. This AE person obvious a troll who, hates Africa. Yet he claims to be 1/2 African.
7New Earth7

UK

#57566 Mar 28, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
Well Roman Catholic church knows the truth. The black Mary and Jesus concept goes all the way back to Egypt. This AE person obvious a troll who, hates Africa. Yet he claims to be 1/2 African.
But the strange thing about the guy is he will come back again copying and pasting the posts he always writes, that's why when I look a his kind of stubbornness I see it from many levels. Whites also believe that time has proven they are more advanced, not because we can't think well but because time has shown that our decisions look half baked like what our leaders and teachers do in africa.

To me if the so called white elites want to talk that way then why r they in crisis? And how come its worsening, and they r even hiding the real facts about it?

I know the human imagination can solve all the riddles! I don't want to believe they don't know!
7New Earth7

UK

#57567 Mar 28, 2013
The latest craze is graphene and they feel its the next "bubble" www.google.com/m...

Level 8

Location hidden

#57568 Mar 28, 2013
40 million i could get west africa with EASE , an Create a State, Ben did it,mite sound crazy, but i see slavery coast in our Hands as the CARE TAKERS OF IT, we would go Green, an advance it, Solar, everything,west africa would an could create Jobs for the world,with us in a state wars would lose they meaning,

Level 8

Location hidden

#57569 Mar 28, 2013
Arame of Urartu, jews daddy
7New Earth7

UK

#57570 Mar 28, 2013
But its not graphene! Its innocence! Its fresh air! Its imagination! Its knowing we can all change in a second! Let it ALL change!
I hate to say this, but the scientists hiding under the cloak of politics and religion feel they shoul b respected the most because theve compared their mental abilities with the masses, but if I start leaking where they keep getting things wrong its many! For example, Jesus was a planned creation using ancient wisdom of men! He could do those miracles 2000 yrs ago, meaing b4 he was born his ancestors wwhp painstakrnly took 2000 years plus to birth him were thinking about ALL those miracles, they werer advanced! See they raise the dead, heal the sick! Sometimes I wana CRY!
Let it ALL change! Let it all change!
Let it ALL change!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White men are better lovers? 3 min Askia Muhammad 585
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Ben Frankly 1,277,432
THX00451, come on. --------------- 12 min Askia Muhammad 3
Harris County Deputy Murdered 45 min Big Knob 113
Putin Targets USA Monetary System: "Aims To Eli... 1 hr Orion 1
Who is this obsessive fool OH REALLY? 1 hr Jared Fogle 5
Why english white south africans hate boer whit... (Jan '10) 1 hr mixed women 75
Egyptians in Egypt 5 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 510
Who is selina london? 5 hr iknow 74
More from around the web