Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#57107 Mar 26, 2013
Hagiographa,The sequence of the Hagiographa in the Alexandrian canon must also be mentioned, as it not only differs from the Jewish canon in the order of the several books, but also includes a number of works not recognized as canonical in Palestine. Here the Book of Ruth follows Judges; I Ezra and II Ezra (Ezra and Nehemiah) follow the Chronicles; and Esther follows the apocryphal Tobit and Judith, which follow I and II Ezra; of the other books, Job, Psalms, Proverbs, Ecclesiastes, and Canticles, as the specifically poetical books, are placed together; Lamentations is an appendix to Jeremiah (between Baruch and the Letter of Jeremiah); and the Book of Daniel follows, and ranks with, the three greater prophets. Through the Vulgate this sequence was, on the whole, adopted by Luther in his Bible.it is known that the canonicity of certain books of the Hagiographa was disputed—Canticles, Ecclesiastes, and Esther. The canon, including, of course, the Hagiographa, was defined at the Synod of Jabneh about 90, the point at issue being not the admission of new books into the canon, but the exclusion of certain books—Canticles, Ecclesiastes, Esther, Proverbs, Ruth, and even Ezekiel, books that had already been included, but that were deemed by some unworthy of that position. The energetic advocacy of Akiba in behalf of all the books, and the fact that the Mishnah recognized the twenty-four books as of equal canonicity, finally decided the issue.see how they played wit our heritage! an YAH still waking us up!

Level 8

Location hidden

#57108 Mar 26, 2013
if you read ;Genesis 9:24;And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done to him.Genesis 9:25;And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be to his brothers.canaan, became the servent of JAPHEHT sho nuff,check this;Genesis 9:26;And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.Genesis 9:27;God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant, we knows that tubalcain mixed in the line of Japheht,the serpent seed,ok the amorites was part of Canaan it was his son ok. they take Babylon over, that was of Ham, an they Hams kids become sevents of Japeheht, thru tru the take over of Babylon,an they both came to live in Shem house, they took everything from us;The Amorites were prominent in Mesopotamia, Syria, they were troublesome nomads who roamed freely around the Near East. They penetrated deep into Sumeria and were believed to be one of the causes of the downfall of the 3rd dynasty of Ur (c. 2112–c. 2004 BC)Ancient writers help us understand the geographic designation for Syria, one of the locales for the Amorites. Homer (Iliad ii.785) and Hesiod (Theog. 304) called the inhabitants of that district Arimoi. the Amorites (i.e., the westerners), as they were called in Babylonia. Between about 2000 and 1800 BC they covered both Syria and Mesopotamia with a multitude of small principalities and cities, mostly governed by rulers bearing some name characteristic of the Semitic dialect that the Amorites spoke.Almost all of the local kings in Babylonia belonged to this stock,they was sons of canaan,The Greeks being of Japheht the romans took Babylon over the greeks are in Japheht family tree, an canaan both curse an evil because Cain seed got up in them all the cursed peoples got together an been at the CREATOR childern!they still here
Matt

Bronx, NY

#57109 Mar 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well I don't know who "they are said" are...but I believe Herodotus was around b4 the Ottoman Empire.Herodotus says Blacks were there when he was there.
Herodotus never says any such thing. There were no blacks there cause black peoole couldn't take the extreme cold weather. Those small groups of black Africans were not natives to those regions they were from Ottomans times they arrived as slaves and were gone with in a generation or two cause they could not handle the cold adapted regions. Black people were not in those regions cause they were not common..

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#57110 Mar 26, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Kenites original Hebrews. Oh hell no. The bible says Hebrews were from the Chaldeans! Iv been reading about the Kenites as well. There is absolutely no proof at all they were Nubians.
So who where the Nubians in the bible
Matt

Bronx, NY

#57111 Mar 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was expecting that. It seems any time Herodotus scholarship doesn't coincide with racist dogma.....PPL. say 'oh Herodotus was wrong'. Some PPL. say Herodotus "wrong" about saying the Egyptians were black. I don't believe Herodotus had a "colonial racist agenda". I'm gonna stick with what Herodotus saw with his own eyes.
_____
Genetic experts slam DNA ancestry testing
http://www.google.com/url...
ttp%3A%2F%2Fwww.theaustralian. com.au%2Fnews%2Fhealth-
science%2Fgenetic-experts-slam -dna-ancestry-testing%2Fstory- e6frg8gf-1111115438332&ei= _zpRUbj0C6SHygG7roGYAQ&usg =AFQjCNHevHvwkVQs2GoThvY0EfyrU ahYbw&bvm=bv.44158598,d.aW c
That is total bull and has nothing to do with scientific genetic testings on ancient remains in Georgia from Herodotus times that shows the ancient inhabitants of Colchis to be similar to modern Georgians predominate of Haplogroups J2 and G two haplogroups not common among black Africans but very common among modern Caucasus people. Black people could never survive in the cold adapted regions of the Caucasus that is why they never natives to those regions and why they were never common in those regions.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57112 Mar 26, 2013
I was able to prove many things on another BOARD and the whitey deleted them, even Facebook deleted my postS!!!!!!!!!!

I was able to prove that these medejays were the ancient seers!!!!!!! And that in Europe the seers were black because I found a way to prove OT thru www.archive.org and they deleted it and removed the article from google!!!!!!!!! Isn't that retarded????????? Savage?????????? Babaric?????????? Are they seeking truth?????? Where will they run when the fires start to burn???????? Because it is already burning!!!!!!!!!!

The wrath of God shall burn!!!!!!!!!!

Level 2

United States

#57113 Mar 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Juda'. The people where called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel."
Make em silent! Ill try lol
Matt

Bronx, NY

#57114 Mar 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm gonna stick with what Herodotus saw with his own eyes.
So then you also do not believe the DNA analysis done on king tut to be true, right? Since you believe DNA it's "bogus" that is. Herodotus never claimed blacks were in those regions. Stop lying. Black people couldn't survive in those cold extreme regions because you have not evolved to survive or be natives in the cold extreme regions of places like the Caucasus.
Matt

Bronx, NY

#57115 Mar 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
I was able to prove many things on another BOARD and the whitey deleted them, even Facebook deleted my postS!!!!!!!!!!
I was able to prove that these medejays were the ancient seers!!!!!!! And that in Europe the seers were black because I found a way to prove OT thru www.archive.org and they deleted it and removed the article from google!!!!!!!!! Isn't that retarded????????? Savage?????????? Babaric?????????? Are they seeking truth?????? Where will they run when the fires start to burn???????? Because it is already burning!!!!!!!!!!
The wrath of God shall burn!!!!!!!!!!
Your posts were deleted because you were trolling. Topix has a system already in place to delete troll posts.

Level 8

Location hidden

#57116 Mar 26, 2013
THE TALMUD VS THE SCRIPTURES AND THE LAW
TALMUD - The Body of Jewish Civil and ceremonial law and legend comprising the Mishnah and the Germra.
The Talmud is one of the "holy" books of Judaism. This book is held higher than scriptures in some forms of Judaism, this is stated in the Talmud.
Erubin 21b : "My son, be more careful in the observance of the words of the Scribes than in the words of the Torah (Old Testament).".
The Talmud is a collection of rabbinic writings. Jews say these writing are the oral law of Israel, everything Moses didn't write down on Mt. Sinai is said to be in the Talmud. Example: How to properly slaughter animals etc.
That's strange because no where in the 66 books of scripture or the books that were removed. Do we see any mention of a Talmud or oral law. Oral law is another name the Jews use for Talmud. The Laws Moses got from Yah was written down,ok Jonathan ben Uzziel According to local tradition ,burial place is located in Amuka.tells about this burial place: there is a large tree next to it, and the Ishmaelites bring oil and light a candle in his honor and make vows in his honor. The location of Yonatan ben Uzziel's burial place,Jonathan ben Uzziel is known as the author of Targum Jonathan. He is also said to have written a book of kabbalah known as Megadnim. He was one of the 80 tannaim who studied under Hillel the Elder.some say that any scholar who wished to differ in opinion with him was incapable of such;some say that The Talmud in Sukkah 28a tells that while he was absorbed in studying,if a bird flew over his head it would be burnt up in the air,to much evil,!,Yochanan ben Zakkai,,ok check this :in a move to secure some kind of terms for himself, had himself smuggled out of the city in a coffin and was brought before the Roman general Vespasian. In greeting the general, R. Yochanan referred to him as emperor of Rome an he was given land. then they build schools of all such the Roman general Vespasian hooked him up with land an these aer Jews that was placed in our land, years earlier ok Zakkai's school became a major source for the later Mishna, which records the work of the Tannaim, and a wellspring of Rabbinic Judaism.in 70 CE, Rabbi Yohanan ben Zakkai relocated to the city of Yavne/Jamnia, where he received permission from the Romans to found a school of Halakha (Jewish law).[1] Yavne was also the town where the Sanhedrin relocated after the destruction of the Temple. he got this power by helping the Romans off the remnant that was still in the land some descendents of the Returns from Babylon,some of our peoples had went to Africa to!we had been there for along time already,we was in places called Yeb, the island on the Nile at the border of Nubia, which was probably founded as a military installation in about 650 BC during Manasseh's reign when the Hebrews fled from the Assyrians where as the Hebrews went down into Nubia, u see a lot of Hebrews had started to move into Africa. the Greeks didn't come to 332.b,c, all Hebrews was moving into Africa! all aggression was coming from the east the Jews of 2kings 17,24 they was in the land helping the Romans,the sephardics had made it into north Africa ,the Jews assisted the Persians,the Jews was in our land when NEHEMIAH returned home,we never had a standing army!It was strangers in the whole land! the Jews the Arabs, then a few years later the Greeks!OUR peoples that went into Africa from 586 on to 70 ,a,d., the Hebrew land was held in strangers hands of every kind! an today that's their DNA, they trying to say is yisrael!, the sepharvaim have had control over our land since we ran off!an they r your Jews of Europe,an the ones from Babylon! ALL JEWS FROM BABYLON them are facts
Matt

Bronx, NY

#57117 Mar 26, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
"The skull from Hofmeyr has changed that. The surprising similarity between a fossil skull from the southernmost tip of Africa and similarly ancient skulls from Europe is in agreement with the genetics-based "Out of Africa" theory, which predicts that humans like those that inhabited Eurasia in the Upper Paleolithic should be found in sub-Saharan Africa around 36,000 years ago.
The skull from South Africa provides the first fossil evidence in support of this prediction."
-Frederick Grine of the Departments of Anthropology and Anatomical Sciences at Stony Brook University in New York published in Science
magazine has dated the skull to 36,000 years ago. This skull provides critical corroboration of genetic evidence indicating that modern humans originated in sub-Saharan Africa and migrated about this time to colonize the Old World.(Science January 12, 2007)
The Hofmeyr skull was shown to be Eurasian and not similar to any Sub Saharan African people.

"In order to establish the affinities of the Hofmeyr fossil, team member Katerina Harvati of the Max Planck Institute for Evolutionary Anthropology in Leipzig, Germany, used 3-dimensional measurements of the skull known to differentiate recent human populations according to their geographic distributions and genetic relationships. She compared the Hofmeyr skull with contemporaneous Upper Paleolithic skulls from Europe and with the skulls of living humans from Eurasia and sub-Saharan Africa, including the Khoe-San (Bushmen). Because the Khoe-San are represented in the recent archeological record of South Africa, they were expected to have close resemblances to the South African fossil. Instead, the Hofmeyr skull is quite distinct from recent sub-Saharan Africans, including the Khoe-San, and has a very close affinity with the Eurasian Upper Paleolithic specimens."
7New Earth7

Europe

#57118 Mar 26, 2013
Yo devils AINT gon run now, because yo ars on fire!!!!!!!
And I mean to convert u that's why I be harsd on u but if u feel u wan be the devil then u know where he live!!!!!!!!
Before the advent of the internet when the books reigned, bad whitey didnt knw what was gon hapn, so good whitey told ancient stories well compiled it well, who knew the fire was gon start from the black man???????? Let me tell u, I have a billion things I can say that's why I'm trying to get yo talking chastised yo possessed ars......if u gon wake up that's Bess bless , I try. Riches and pride blind u, we all one but colo cause grief........backward thinking. Think twice* because these devils possessing u don't mean u good......... All in yo mind grab and take!!!!! Lol is all u could say plus Egypt boring!!!!!!!!
Be responsible for YOUR OWN destiny! Forget
The colo thin, and see how feelings will enta u heart, an honest living!
And God is real!!!!!! Be sure to face judgment!!!!!!!!
As we speak, the birds fly, the animals walk about, the cars are moving, earth spinning, everything in motion, and u, what is happening? Colo blind u?
I have all the details, google the Hebrew interpretation of seer, there is the letter 'o' on it!!!!!!! Why? Because it means orisa, and thsats why Muslims call Jesus 'isa'........ Orisa means eat and speak, and today the white man ban the hemp and other drugs, because they wan control things, the drug conects u to God!!!!!!!!!! These are some of their reasons for shuttin the webpage I explained all these plus the medjay c"led their place orisa, that's the ancient land of 'on'......... www.google.com/search...

Level 8

Location hidden

#57119 Mar 26, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the concept of the sanhedrin came from jethro, and adopted by moses:
exodus 18: 13-27
---
And so it was, on the next day, that Moses sat to judge the people; and the people stood before Moses from morning until evening. So when Moses' father-in-law saw all that he did for the people, he said, "What is this thing that you are doing for the people? Why do you alone sit, and all the people stand before you from morning until evening?" And Moses said to his father-in-law, "Because the people come to me to inquire of God. When they have a difficulty, they come to me, and I judge between one and another; and I make known the statutes of God and His laws."
S the israelite state.
i was doing something i will put it on hold , check this OUT son we had a SEE SON THEY STOLE rule an law with the tought of a Sanhedrin, ok look look Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children of Israel go out of his land.Exodus 6:12;And Moses spake before the LORD, saying, Behold, the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips? See the Congregation fixing to start look look Exodus 6:13;And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.THAT WAS THE CALL TO ORGANIZE, look look,Exodus 6:14;These be the heads of their fathers' houses: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi: these be the families of Reuben,Exodus 6:15;And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman: these are the families of Simeon.Exodus 6:16 And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years.ok it name alot more but at the EDN it tells you this look look Exodus 6:26;These are that Aaron and Moses, to whom the LORD said, Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.Exodus 6:27;These are they which spake to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring out the children of Israel from Egypt: these are that Moses and Aaron. SEE WE HAD heads of state already we had Elders a Congragation to ,make decisions already, just when we came into Canaan Jetro was showing us how they worked in THAT LAND see they befriend us, MOSES Inlaws the ONLY GROUP of them we didnt Take out!so they couldnt have showed us to much

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#57120 Mar 26, 2013
So the Kenites are bad? I know i
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
After Herod Antipas’ removal in 39 CE, the Galilee was handed over in 41 CE to his nephew Agripas I, grandson of Herod and Miriam the Hasmonaean, who had already been given control of the Golan by the Romans. Agripas I died in 44 CE, and in 54 CE the Romans handed the Golan to his son Agripas II, who then received the Galilee, including Tiberias, in 61 CE, although according to another source he got Tiberias only, where he ruled until his death in 96 CE. Agripas II was crowned King of the Jews by the Romans and was their ally during the Great Revolt (66-70 CE). After his death Tiberias was annexed to Provincia Judaea. he Roman and Byzantian Periods (70 – 640CE)
Tiberias was the only Polis in the world with a Jewish population majority, but in 120CE the city’s government was expropriated from its Jewish citizens and given to non-Jews. A stadium in honour of Emperor Adrian was built in Tiberias during his time.After the Bar Kokhba revolt (132- 135 CE) the graves on which the city was built were purified (according to tradition, the purification was carried out by Rabbi Shimon Bar Yohai), and according to Shmuel Klein’s research “Land of the Galilee”, priests from the priestly clan of Ma’azyah settled in Tiberias. The purification made it possible to transfer the Sanhedrin from Tzipori to Tiberias after Rabbi Yehuda Hanassi passed away in 220 CE. It seems that transferring the spiritual center made Tiberias attractive to scholars, among them Rabbi Yohanan Bar Naphtha. It is reported that there were 18 synagogues in Tzipori at the time of Judah the Prince. The streets of the Jewish quarter are lined with mikvaot or ritual baths fully visible to the naked eye. Clearly this was an active and committed Jewish community. Tiberias’ neighbour, Hammat, is mentioned in the Mishna and the Babylonian Talmud, attesting to the continuance of its Jewish occupancy. According to the Babylonian Talmud, Hammat became a suburb of Tiberias as a result of the the city’s growth. This apparently relates to the period following the Bar Kokhba revolt (135 CE) or perhaps the beginning of the 3rd century, when the Sanhedrin moved to Tiberias and its Jewish population grew.In the first century AD, Jews lived across the Roman Empire in relative harmony.

Level 8

Location hidden

#57121 Mar 26, 2013
AMORITES an SCYTHIAN became ONE IN BABYLON,OK Amorite got ties to Canaan Palestine it was his Land, but he was REMOVED by CREATOR thur us an we there AGAIN,ok im gone walk everybody thru this Look Look Hebrew, it started here ,Genesis 15:18;In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:Genesis 15:19;The Kenites, and the Kenizzites, and the Kadmonites,Genesis 15:20;And the Hittites, and the Perizzites, and the Rephaims,Genesis 15:21;And the Amorites, and the Canaanites, and the Girgashites, and the Jebusites,OK AMORITE gone be Ham line thru Canaan, but he had Curse on him an he was TAZARAAT,ok the Amorites had Babylon from its start, plus Ham son Cush the Ethiopians Builded it they first home,thats why jews of Amorite orgin love them some Ethiopians plus they never suffered slavery an they will BRAG about that,beginning about 2400 BC, the land of the Amorites ("the Mar.tu land") is associated not with Mesopotamia but with the West, including what is now modern Syria and Canaan. They appear as nomadic people in the Mesopotamian , and they are especially connected with the mountainous region of Jebel Bishri in Syria called the "mountain of the Amorites". a large-scale migration of Amorite tribes infiltrated Mesopotamia. They were one of the instruments of the downfall of the Sumerian,The Amorites builded a series of powerful kingdoms, the Amorites were a rural group living in the narrow basin of the middle and upper Euphrates.2004 BC., the most powerful ruler in Mesopotamia (immediately preceding the rise of Hammurabi of Babylon) was Shamshi-Adad I of Assyria, another Amorite.The term Amorites is used in the Bible to refer to certain highland mountaineers who inhabited the land of Canaan, described in Genesis 10:16 as descendants of Canaan, son of Ham. They are described as a powerful people of great stature "like the height of the cedars," who had occupied the land east and west of the Jordan; The terms Amorite and Canaanite seem to be used more or less interchangeably, Canaan being more general and Amorite a specific component among them, The 'Amorite' race appeared in the area of the Middle Euphrates, about the time of Abraham (c.1900 B.C. while it should be noted that the city of Tyre was founded in 2,750 B.C.) they had gained control of the whole of Babylonia.that mite have been one of the reason ABRAHAM got on down toward the Africa way!being a descendent of SHEM, an the Amorites being of cursed Canaan, that had tzaraath on him,The Amorites were fierce warriors who were represented on the Egyptian monuments with fair skins, light hair, blue eyes, curved or hooked noses, and pointed beards.
ok!,it was after the Israelites left Egypt on the way back to Canaan, that the Moabites were afterward driven southward an they mixed with tribes of Amorites, an was sucked into the Amorite nation, who had crossed the river Jordan.Numbers 21:29 How horrible it is for you, Moab! You are destroyed, you people of the god Chemosh. Chemosh let his sons become refugees and he let his daughters become prisoners of King Sihon of the Amorites. the Amorites worshiped Ishtar which was anciently recorded as the "Heavenly Mother of the [sky. if you read Jeremiah your gone see its the same religion we ran of to worship in Egypt, Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the "queen of heaven", and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church, and where all christian church gets their start! the 'Amorites mentioned in Scripture as sharing Palestine with numerous other tribes.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57122 Mar 26, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Yo devils AINT gon run now, because yo ars on fire!!!!!!!
And I mean to convert u that's why I be harsd on u but if u feel u wan be the devil then u know where he live!!!!!!!!
Before the advent of the internet when the books reigned, bad whitey didnt knw what was gon hapn, so good whitey told ancient stories well compiled it well, who knew the fire was gon start from the black man???????? Let me tell u, I have a billion things I can say that's why I'm trying to get yo talking chastised yo possessed ars......if u gon wake up that's Bess bless , I try. Riches and pride blind u, we all one but colo cause grief........backward thinking. Think twice* because these devils possessing u don't mean u good......... All in yo mind grab and take!!!!! Lol is all u could say plus Egypt boring!!!!!!!!
Be responsible for YOUR OWN destiny! Forget
The colo thin, and see how feelings will enta u heart, an honest living!
And God is real!!!!!! Be sure to face judgment!!!!!!!!
As we speak, the birds fly, the animals walk about, the cars are moving, earth spinning, everything in motion, and u, what is happening? Colo blind u?
I have all the details, google the Hebrew interpretation of seer, there is the letter 'o' on it!!!!!!! Why? Because it means orisa, and thsats why Muslims call Jesus 'isa'........ Orisa means eat and speak, and today the white man ban the hemp and other drugs, because they wan control things, the drug conects u to God!!!!!!!!!! These are some of their reasons for shuttin the webpage I explained all these plus the medjay c"led their place orisa, that's the ancient land of 'on'......... www.google.com/search...
www.etymonline.com/index.php...

Level 8

Location hidden

#57123 Mar 26, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
So the Kenites are bad? I know i<quoted text>
Moses inlaws was the end result! they was good an they even tried to stay away from us with our wickedness! the Prophet Jeremiah used them as a Example of sticking to they Word,which we didnt! homeboy just trying to establish that we didnt create our Law an Formation of it,its trying to slick take away from CREATOR, we had heads of house back then,Sanhedrin gone be something else

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57124 Mar 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i was doing something i will put it on hold , check this OUT son we had a SEE SON THEY STOLE rule an law with the tought of a Sanhedrin, ok look look Go in, speak unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, that he let the children of Israel go out of his land.Exodus 6:12;And Moses spake before the LORD, saying, Behold, the children of Israel have not hearkened unto me; how then shall Pharaoh hear me, who am of uncircumcised lips? See the Congregation fixing to start look look Exodus 6:13;And the LORD spake unto Moses and unto Aaron, and gave them a charge unto the children of Israel, and unto Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring the children of Israel out of the land of Egypt.THAT WAS THE CALL TO ORGANIZE, look look,Exodus 6:14;These be the heads of their fathers' houses: The sons of Reuben the firstborn of Israel; Hanoch, and Pallu, Hezron, and Carmi: these be the families of Reuben,Exodus 6:15;And the sons of Simeon; Jemuel, and Jamin, and Ohad, and Jachin, and Zohar, and Shaul the son of a Canaanitish woman: these are the families of Simeon.Exodus 6:16 And these are the names of the sons of Levi according to their generations; Gershon, and Kohath, and Merari: and the years of the life of Levi were an hundred thirty and seven years.ok it name alot more but at the EDN it tells you this look look Exodus 6:26;These are that Aaron and Moses, to whom the LORD said, Bring out the children of Israel from the land of Egypt according to their armies.Exodus 6:27;These are they which spake to Pharaoh king of Egypt, to bring out the children of Israel from Egypt: these are that Moses and Aaron. SEE WE HAD heads of state already we had Elders a Congragation to ,make decisions already, just when we came into Canaan Jetro was showing us how they worked in THAT LAND see they befriend us, MOSES Inlaws the ONLY GROUP of them we didnt Take out!so they couldnt have showed us to much
"in THAT LAND see they befriend us, MOSES Inlaws the ONLY GROUP of them we didnt Take out!so they couldnt have showed us to much"

what?
7New Earth7

Europe

#57125 Mar 26, 2013
www.etymonline.com/index.php...
Use your simple scientific cro-braiin Hebrew they wrote roeh, so add 'seerit gives roehseer!!!!!!

I just discovered this one now !!!

biblesuite.com/hebrew/7204.htm

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57126 Mar 26, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Moses inlaws was the end result! they was good an they even tried to stay away from us with our wickedness! the Prophet Jeremiah used them as a Example of sticking to they Word,which we didnt! homeboy just trying to establish that we didnt create our Law an Formation of it,its trying to slick take away from CREATOR, we had heads of house back then,Sanhedrin gone be something else
dude the sanhedrin was the legal apparatus conceived by jethro, and instituted by moses. did you not read my post? it represented the early court system covering all levels of israelite society, based on mosaic law.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Are whites taller than us. 5 min sassyntrashy 12
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 9 min KiloEcho 5,210
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 20 min selina london 80,528
Per Capita Blacks commit 440% more crime thanWh... (May '12) 22 min TheOriginalDoby 211
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min Yeah 1,156,050
why is the most popular male porn star white? 23 min TheOriginalDoby 169
So racist woman throws drink at black man and s... 28 min Lover 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 34 min Insect Trust 29,034
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 1 hr billyhart 206
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 1 hr billyhart 622
More from around the web