Hebrew Israelite
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57069 Mar 25, 2013
The Bogus-ness of DNA Testing for Genealogy Research

http://rebeccaskloot.blogspot.com/2006/06/bog...

_______

go with eyewitnesses and Un-tampered, archeological findings.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57070 Mar 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was expecting that. It seems any time Herodotus scholarship doesn't coincide with racist dogma.....PPL. say 'oh Herodotus was wrong'. Some PPL. say Herodotus "wrong" about saying the Egyptians were black. I don't believe Herodotus had a "colonial racist agenda". I'm gonna stick with what Herodotus saw with his own eyes.
_____
Genetic experts slam DNA ancestry testing
http://www.google.com/url...
There is a lot of fake DNA testing Companies but they are not the same as scientist testing the whole world. Haplogroup maps have been done by many scientists and all of them are the same.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57071 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
Afrocentrics claim that at the time of Jesus the people in the Middle East were black. DNA taken from modern Middle Eastern people show that they looked exactly like they do today. Why is it the Africans always look African but Middle Eastern people and Europeans changed colour according to dim witted idiot Afrocentrics? There is NO evidence that Europeans and Middle Eastern people were ever black! BLACKS ARE ONLY INDIGENOUS TO AFRICA! Where are all these African skeletons in the Middle East and Europe! PROVE ME WRONG!
Paintings done by Jews in the Middle East 200 years after Jesus died! The people painted LOOK EXACTLY LIKE TODAYS MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE!LOOK:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
My good Friend, I'm assuming this is ur reply to my medjay link. It shows u. U. U.

I'm meant to understand that its all ur cro-brain could sniff out, right? Oh cm'on.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57072 Mar 25, 2013
More news on "DNA"

" ..... Anthropologist Jonathan Marks of the University of North Carolina, Charlotte points out, these companies are preying on the public because they simply don’t have enough comparative information to pinpoint a gene on a world map. They might match your DNA to some group on some continent, but what they don’t tell you is that you would probably also match the group next door if only they had some of those samples as well.

More insidious, these companies pretend to trace your unique ancestry through mitochondrial DNA, but that’s simply not possible. A few hundred years, a few generations, and every person's history is a genetic mishmash. One little gene isn't going to inform anybody about anything."

http://www.livescience.com/history/071207-hn-...
7New Earth7

Europe

#57073 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The Medjay were Nubians. But they never left Egypt.
I'm meant to understand that its all ur cro-brain could
sniff out, right? Oh cm'on.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57074 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Right Barros. But, don't forget EM-34 or E1b1b1c1 is also one of the founding haplotype of Judiasm. Accordingly, Solomon might have carried EM-34 or EM-84. This haplotype originated in the middle east, although it's ancessters were from HOA. Many Jewish linked noble men did carry this haplotype, Napolion, Albert Enstine and the Nazi Adolf Hitlor. Therefore, Africans are obviousely one of the founding linage of Judiasm, as hystorians agree, ancient Judah is a buffer zone established by :Egypt, Syria, and Semerta
A lot of modern Egyptians look exactly like Middle Eastern people and are probably related to them.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57075 Mar 25, 2013
U mean after downloading that medjay link this is all the cro-brain can muscle?

Be constructive.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57076 Mar 25, 2013
Did u download the pdf?

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57077 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>THE KENITES WERE MEDIANITES! THE MEDIANITES ORIGINATED FROM MIDIAM THE SON OF ABRAHAM. They had sweet f--k all to do with any Nubians! THE KENITES WERE FOREIGNERS AND MOST DEFINITELY WERE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR JUDAISM READ YOUR BIBLE! DNA and skeleton analysis coming up but I already know if they are Middle Eastern in origin they are related to other Middle Eastern people not Nubians!
Since you are pagan in Origin, the Bible is hard for your understanding. What does this verse mean?

"And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman" (Num. 12.1).

Also this:

Zipporah, his Midianite wife (Exodus 2.15-22) was a descendant of Abraham through his wife Keturah. She was therefore of Semitic race and there would be no valid objection on that score against the union. Midianites were scattered all over the lands south of Canaan and the tribal name of the Sinai Midianites was Cushan (referred to only once in the O.T. in Habakkuk 3.7

"I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble".

Where ever Midian might be, all of them were Ethiopians as per the true bible. Read your Apollo
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57078 Mar 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
well I don't know who "they are said" are...but I believe Herodotus was around b4 the Ottoman Empire.Herodotus says Blacks were there when he was there.
Where is the article claiming that blacks were in Georgia at the time of Herodotus? There are NO ancient African skulls in Europe. Prove me wrong!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57079 Mar 25, 2013
The Dangers of DNA

" For example, here are three DNA tests I know full well about...

1) The group already had a >>>>>preconceiv ed agenda<<<<< so the DNA sample was tested three times until the group achieved the result they desired

2) When the DNA tests were inconclusive, a vote was taken amongst the testing group to decide

>>>>> what results should be considered 'proof' and released into the public domain.<<<<< <<<

3) The sampling equipment had not been cleaned from the previous test, so all results were contaminated and inaccurate (this was by a supposedly Government backed private genetic testing company). It did not stop the agency from releasing the contaminated results though.

So folks, if you do read something about how DNA has proven this or that, have the common sense to ask a few questions first before believing what you read....."

African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#57080 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Since you are pagan in Origin, the Bible is hard for your understanding. What does this verse mean?
"And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Ethiopian woman whom he had married; for he had married an Ethiopian woman" (Num. 12.1).
Also this:
Zipporah, his Midianite wife (Exodus 2.15-22) was a descendant of Abraham through his wife Keturah. She was therefore of Semitic race and there would be no valid objection on that score against the union. Midianites were scattered all over the lands south of Canaan and the tribal name of the Sinai Midianites was Cushan (referred to only once in the O.T. in Habakkuk 3.7
"I saw the tents of Cushan in affliction and the curtains of the land of Midian did tremble".
Where ever Midian might be, all of them were Ethiopians as per the true bible. Read your Apollo
Yes according to your bible but no one else. Everyone in the Middle East was a Ethiopian according to you LOL.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57081 Mar 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I was expecting that. It seems any time Herodotus scholarship doesn't coincide with racist dogma.....PPL. say 'oh Herodotus was wrong'. Some PPL. say Herodotus "wrong" about saying the Egyptians were black. I don't believe Herodotus had a "colonial racist agenda". I'm gonna stick with what Herodotus saw with his own eyes.
_____
Genetic experts slam DNA ancestry testing
I'm gonna stick with what Herodotus saw with his own eyes.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#57082 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>A lot of modern Egyptians look exactly like Middle Eastern people and are probably related to them.
Dumbass, EM-34 is highest in Middle East and Ethiopia, and scarce in Egypt.

"According to Cruciani et al.(2004), E-M34 has its highest concentration in Ethiopia and the Near East (with highest levels in Oman and Turkey). However, because the diversity is apparently low in Ethiopia, the authors suggest that E-M34 was likely introduced into Ethiopia from the Near East"

http://www.haplozone.net/wiki/index.php...

It is found over 24% in Ethiopian Amhara, while your fucken Egyptian carry only some 5%. Do I have to teach you everything? You just read before being just impulsive.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#57083 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Iv been reading the bible. Judah son of Jacob and Leah, was the founder of the Israelite tribe of Judah. People of Judah became known as Jews. The Kenites settled among the people of Judah according to the bible but were most definitely not the founders of Judaism.
sorry, ae. but you not really offering anything. we already know the kenites were the original scribes, and served as the supreme sanhedrin - in fact the concept of the sanhedrin came from jethro. the kenites were also priest and eventually spun off to form the essenes. and YHWH is associated with the sinai and the wilderness of parans - kenites. which is were the hebrews adopted the religion of Yah.

what we call judaism, was developed during the 40 years the hebrews spent in parans living among the kenites:

"1And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
2And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
3Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words."

the word 'saints' is a reference to the kenites. its greek translation is essenoi, or essenes.

and this "from his right hand went a fiery law for them ". this is telling us that the books of moses came outta parans.

the kenites were involved in the formation of every part of israelite society. so it should be pretty clear that they represent the very foundation of what it means to be an israelite.
7New Earth7

Europe

#57084 Mar 25, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
My good AFRICAN AE Friend, I'm assuming this is ur reply to my medjay link. It shows u. U. U.
I'm meant to understand that its all ur cro-brain could sniff out, right? Oh cm'on.
You, you, you, you, you know yo sef. And it like you mute to this scholarship.

Are u a mute?

Believe me, this place is not for people who are not genuinely engaged from the depths of their souls, WE KNOW OURSelves.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57085 Mar 25, 2013
"The skull from Hofmeyr has changed that. The surprising similarity between a fossil skull from the southernmost tip of Africa and similarly ancient skulls from Europe is in agreement with the genetics-based "Out of Africa" theory, which predicts that humans like those that inhabited Eurasia in the Upper Paleolithic should be found in sub-Saharan Africa around 36,000 years ago.

The skull from South Africa provides the first fossil evidence in support of this prediction."

-Frederick Grine of the Departments of Anthropology and Anatomical Sciences at Stony Brook University in New York published in Science magazine has dated the skull to 36,000 years ago. This skull provides critical corroboration of genetic evidence indicating that modern humans originated in sub-Saharan Africa and migrated about this time to colonize the Old World.(Science January 12, 2007)
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#57086 Mar 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
The Dangers of DNA
" For example, here are three DNA tests I know full well about...
1) The group already had a >>>>>preconceiv ed agenda<<<<< so the DNA sample was tested three times until the group achieved the result they desired
2) When the DNA tests were inconclusive, a vote was taken amongst the testing group to decide
>>>>> what results should be considered 'proof' and released into the public domain.<<<<< <<<
3) The sampling equipment had not been cleaned from the previous test, so all results were contaminated and inaccurate (this was by a supposedly Government backed private genetic testing company). It did not stop the agency from releasing the contaminated results though.
So folks, if you do read something about how DNA has proven this or that, have the common sense to ask a few questions first before believing what you read....."

7New Earth7

Europe

#57087 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Where is the article claiming that blacks were in Georgia at the time of Herodotus? There are NO ancient African skulls in Europe. Prove me wrong!
How old are you? Comment on the Medjay pdf (did u download it?) like a well read man on the BOARD.......

I'm beginning to doubt ur sincerity around here.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#57088 Mar 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sorry, ae. but you not really offering anything. we already know the kenites were the original scribes, and served as the supreme sanhedrin - in fact the concept of the sanhedrin came from jethro. the kenites were also priest and eventually spun off to form the essenes. and YHWH is associated with the sinai and the wilderness of parans - kenites. which is were the hebrews adopted the religion of Yah.
what we call judaism, was developed during the 40 years the hebrews spent in parans living among the kenites:
"1And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
2And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them.
3Yea, he loved the people; all his saints are in thy hand: and they sat down at thy feet; every one shall receive of thy words."
the word 'saints' is a reference to the kenites. its greek translation is essenoi, or essenes.
and this "from his right hand went a fiery law for them ". this is telling us that the books of moses came outta parans.
the kenites were involved in the formation of every part of israelite society. so it should be pretty clear that they represent the very foundation of what it means to be an israelite.
all crazy mythical Jewish nonsense , you must set back an think of crazy stuff ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,375,773
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 min Moses 43,704
Why do blacks steal so much? (Mar '15) 12 min truth 2
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 18 min EMZEE1234 331
News The Latest: Trump fires back after Ryan withhol... 21 min dannygm 18
Who gets wet because a man is black other than ... 22 min Mike NY 2
News Trump's white voter problem 39 min Mike NY 46
Why all black women must breed with white men! 2 hr Absimil 90
More from around the web