Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

Jeff wrote:
<quoted text>
More Afrocentric dribble. There weren't 'black' people in those regions, that is why black people are uncommon in those regions today, cause they were uncommon in those regions back then too.
Let's handle this with maturity; u talking human population distribution, right. So are u counting these HUMANS along? www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.CHAP3.HTM
Jeff

Framingham, MA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Let's handle this with maturity; u talking human population distribution, right. So are u counting these HUMANS along? www.hawaii.edu/powerkills/DBG.CHAP3.HTM
That site has nothing to do with your ridiculous claims and lies. For the record they also talk about the atrocities committed by black Africans against other black Africans in Africa but you don't post that section because it doesn't fit your lies.
White Rabbit

Savannah, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They are the true people of the bible and the majority of the worlds people would definitely agree with me!
hmm well that would be based on who you consider the majority, WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, they are very outnumbered!
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

trollslayer wrote:
.1%

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

EVERYBOY READ ISAIAH 59, its talking bout us in the west an in the Islands, its just what we talking about!Isaiah 59:1;Behold, the LORD'S hand is not shortened, that it cannot save; neither his ear heavy, that it cannot hear,Isaiah 59:2;But your iniquities have separated between you and your God, and your sins have hid his face from you, that he will not hear.SEE when we left on the run we still had the sins we did in the Land on us we didn't straight up, we left our land in 588BC as sinners, OK the prophet was saying this in 711BC this was after the Assyrians had came ok we was taken EAST let them jews tell it it shouldn't be no mention of west or Islands, ok its in here,Isaiah 59:3;For your hands are defiled with blood, and your fingers with iniquity; your lips have spoken lies,your tongue hath muttered perverseness.see them the reasons we was chased out the Land,the Prophet Isaiah was Telling us what we was doing right then,see Saite Period kicked in which was a door opener for AFRICA, 687BC saite period started that Mean Egypt JUDAH Assyria was on teams AGAINST the Scythian Chaldean with a sepharvaim stock in samaria,0k in 711 the SEPHARVAIM WOULD HAVE BEEN IN Samaria for 20 years,ok Isaiah 59:4;None calleth for justice, nor any pleadeth for truth: they trust in vanity, and speak lies; they conceive mischief,and bring forth iniquity.OK them the reasons the SEPHARVAIM was placed in our land to START the slow take over that came fast,see if we would have stop sinning the sepharvaims MITE HAVE DIED OFF, or went away, our sin kept them in the land, ok they would AID they peoples Babylon,Isaiah 59:5;They hatch cockatrice' eggs,and weave the spider's web: he that eateth of their eggs dieth, and that which is crushed breaketh out into a viper.we was passing them false religions around that was from Egypt,Isaiah 59:6;Their webs shall not become garments, neither shall they cover themselves with their works:their works are works of iniquity,and the act of violence is in their hands.SEE WE TRIED TO PUT EYGPT CULTURE on us but it wouldn't do because we had CREATOR law in us, we couldn't do both,so your going to wear this coat or that one,Isaiah 59:7;Their feet run to evil,and they make haste to shed innocent blood: their thoughts are thoughts of iniquity; wasting and destruction are in their paths.that was us the reason we got chased out the Land, Isaiah 59:8;The way of peace they know not and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace. Isaiah 59:9;Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us:we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.OK our sin did that to us,them curses was started to take effect,Isaiah 59:10;We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noonday as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.SEE OUR SIN GOT US LIKE THAT,we ran from CREATOR in 588BC,Isaiah 59:11;We roar all like bears,and mourn sore like doves: we look for judgment,but there is none;for salvation,but it is far off from us.SEE WE LIKE THIS NOW,Isaiah 59:12;For our transgressions are multiplied before thee, and our sins testify against us: for our transgressions are with us; and as for our iniquities,we know them;SEE WE KNOW WHAT THE DEAL WAS,we ran to africa thinking to HIDE,form what was gone come SLAVERY,Isaiah 59:13;In transgressing and lying against the LORD, and departing away from our God, speaking oppression and revolt,conceiving and uttering from the heart words of falsehood.SEE SEE?? we did that,Isaiah 59:14;And judgment is turned away backward,and justice standeth afar off:for truth is fallen in the street, and equity cannot enter.BECAUSE WE WOULD BE CONTROLLED,Isaiah 59:15;Yea,truth faileth;and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey:and the LORD saw it,and it displeased him that there was no judgment.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Isaiah 59:16;And he saw that there was no man, and wondered that there was no intercessor: therefore his arm brought salvation unto him; and his righteousness, it sustained him.SEE CREATOR GONE SAVE US,we have no INTERCESSOR,nobody to come between us an our sin, to bring us back to CREATOR we dont have that. Isaiah 59:17;For he put on righteousness as a breastplate, and an helmet of salvation upon his head; and he put on the garments of vengeance for clothing, and was clad with zeal as a cloke.Isaiah 59:18;According to their deeds, accordingly he will repay, fury to his adversaries, recompence to his enemies; to the islands he will repay recompence.see our enemy's got us all over, Isaiah 59:19;So shall they fear the name of the LORD from the west, and his glory from the rising of the sun. When the enemy shall come in like a flood, the Spirit of the LORD shall lift up a standard against him.Isaiah 59:20;And the Redeemer shall come to Zion, and unto them that turn from transgression in Jacob, saith the LORD, Isaiah 59:21;As for me, this is my covenant with them, saith the LORD; My spirit that is upon thee, and my words which I have put in thy mouth, shall not depart out of thy mouth, nor out of the mouth of thy seed, nor out of the mouth of thy seed's seed, saith the LORD, from henceforth and for ever.SEE ITS IN US WE DONT NEED TO BOOKS TO DO NO RITUAL as they do because the law is IN US, look look OK this in 588BC,Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this is the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel after those days, declares the LORD: I will put my law within them, and I will write it on their hearts. And I will be their God, and they shall be my people.Jeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.SEE LAW IN US NO WE NEEDS NO BOOKS OLD LAW GONE its in us JEWS GOT EMPTY SHELL

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

OK peoples im fixing to do this one on Assyria an our stay there an how it was told us to come home, which showed our release from that place! its here before it Happen an we stay there so short a time!OK,the Prophet Isaiah was in safe Land Judah looking at Israel telling them what was gone happen before it did we gone pick up at!Isaiah 10 it came about in 730BC 8 years before some of our peoples get kidnap from the northern kingdom,Prophet Isaiah called them,Isaiah 10:1;Woe unto them that decree unrighteous decrees,and that write grievousness which they have prescribed;them gone be them our peoples in Samara with that Jeroboam mess he brung from Egypt ,Isaiah 10:2;To turn aside the needy from judgment, and to take away the right from the poor of my people,that widows may be their prey, and that they may rob the fatherless!them gone be some Egyptian land grab mess the king was putting down,ok king Pekah 740-732 rule 20 years he was on throne he had his hand in everything wicked,ok Hoshea 732-712 he ruled 9 years, he was the main one to make us fall an Assyria came in 722BC so lets check it out,Isaiah 10:3 And what will ye do in the day of visitation, and in the desolation which shall come from far? to whom will ye flee for help? and where will ye leave your glory?Isaiah 10:4;Without me they shall bow down under the prisoners,and they shall fall under the slain. For all this his anger is not turned away, but his hand is stretched out still.ok check this its a call for Assyria to do us to break us up in the northern kingdom,Isaiah 10:5;O Assyrian, the rod of mine anger, and the staff in their hand is mine indignation.SEE IT? ok this was 8 years before we got beat down, ok check this Isaiah 10:6;I will send him against an hypocritical nation, and against the people of my wrath will I give him a charge,to take the spoil, and to take the prey,and to tread them down like the mire of the streets.SEE they was Hypocritical the northern kingdom was its kings they broke away from the law, the had Egypt laws floating around the religious system,ok look what it said bout Assyria hey was out to gain some land,Isaiah 10:8;For he saith, Are not my princes altogether kings? want to move they boys up the princes, take some new land make them kings of it! we was kicking it with them they turned on us! the northren kingdom, Isaiah 10:9;Is not Calno as Carchemish? is not Hamath as Arpad? is not Samaria as Damascus?Isaiah 10:10;As my hand hath found the kingdoms of the idols,and whose graven images did excel them of Jerusalem and of Samaria;see they the Assyrians wanted to put they system of worship on us which was a Babylonian system being Assyria Asshur was a son of nimrod,Isaiah 10:11;Shall I not, as I have done unto Samaria and her idols, so do to Jerusalem and her idols? see they in Samara was doing a religion we wasn't suppose to be doing,Isaiah 10:12;Wherefore it shall come to pass, that when the Lord hath performed his whole work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem,I will punish the fruit of the stout heart of the king of Assyria,and the glory of his high looks,see after they beat us down it was gone be Assyria turn, an we Knows Babylon the Chaldean scythian army beat a hole in Assyria in 612BC, an around 697 when they started having problems they turn to us an Egypt for help which produced the Saite period of Egypt which would last to 525BC,ok check this THIS WHAT GOT ASSYRIA BEAT DOWN THIS VERSE!For he saith,By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom;for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures,and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:Isaiah 10:13;For he saith, By the strength of my hand I have done it,and by my wisdom; for I am prudent: and I have removed the bounds of the people, and have robbed their treasures, and I have put down the inhabitants like a valiant man:You see that just like Babylon they boasted bout what they did to us! same as this place

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be. THAT HAPPEN,OK Shiloh was the pre-Jerusalem capital and spiritual center of Israel we had ARK there first an devil kind got they hands on it i will show you this! ok check this Shiloh is reported to have been the religious center for Israel for approximately 370 years,ok we gone go into book of 1Samuel when we was 1 kingdom an, see the CREATOR was in Shiloh, the ARK was there this in 1100BC 1 Samuel 1:3;And this man went up out of his city yearly to worship and to sacrifice unto the LORD of hosts in Shiloh. And the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, the priests of the LORD, ok they would got to Temple at Shiloh, see Samuel our first king CREATOR appeared to him in Shiloh, ok devil seed got they hand on Ark so that lie the Ethiopian is saying cant nobody see or touch Ark check this them mixed devils was getting the best of us in a battle an we went an got the Ark,an lost it!Philistines was mixed Africans of Canaan that had got a Nephilim mix to them, ok we fought them check this!1 Samuel 4:3;And when the people were come into the camp, the elders of Israel said, Wherefore hath the LORD smitten us to day before the Philistines? Let us fetch the ark of the covenant of the LORD out of Shiloh unto us, that, when it cometh among us, it may save us out of the hand of our enemies.1 Samuel 4:4 ;So the people sent to Shiloh, that they might bring from thence the ark of the covenant of the LORD of hosts, which dwelleth between the cherubims: and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were there with the ark of the covenant of God.1 Samuel 4:5;And when the ark of the covenant of the LORD came into the camp, all Israel shouted with a great shout, so that the earth rang again.ok check this, they take Ark from us 1 Samuel 4:11;And the ark of God was taken; and the two sons of Eli, Hophni and Phinehas, were slain, ok check this again look 10;Genesis 49:10,The sceptre shall not depart from Judah, nor a lawgiver from between his feet, until Shiloh come; and unto him shall the gathering of the people be.OK when our Daddy Jacob said that it was in 1859BC what King Saul did was in 1070 ok that 789 years later, it was on time it happen see if the CREATOR appear its gone be some BIG change ok check this the Ark did some stuff to them where they gave it up!!they gave up some gold but we gone really get into Shiloh, see we was sinning check this 1 Samuel 7:8;And the children of Israel said to Samuel, Cease not to cry unto the LORD our God for us, that he will save us out of the hand of the Philistines.ok check this see we beat them off they came from up the coast they had ships,1 Samuel 7:13;So the Philistines were subdued, and they came no more into the coast of Israel: and the hand of the LORD was against the Philistines all the days of Samuel.Amorites was in the land! ok check this we wanted a king about that time we want some ruler over us like the nations around us we was fresh from Egypt, we was trying out best to be a Nation,Samuel was the leader, the Prophet leader, then our first king came about Saul beat down Nahash the Ammonite, ok check this 1 Samuel 11:11;And it was so on the morrow, that Saul put the people in three companies; and they came into the midst of the host in the morning watch, and slew the Ammonites until the heat of the day: and it came to pass, that they which remained were scattered, so that two of them were not left together.look at this tis when we get right like now check this we wanted a king ok an every time we did wrong we had to pay thats why we been in bondage so long is because we had alot of sin build up check this< 1 Samuel 12:10;And they cried unto the LORD, and said, We have sinned, because we have forsaken the LORD, and have served Baalim and Ashtaroth: but now deliver us out of the hand of our enemies, and we will serve thee,
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Solomon was not "white". He may have not been a dark complected man or AS dark as the Shulamite woman who is describing him in The Song of Songs, however he was not Caucasian.
He was not “white” but he was Caucasian. Mideasterns of type J are included in the category “Caucasian”.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>hmm well that would be based on who you consider the majority, WHITE PEOPLE ARE NOT THE MAJORITY, they are very outnumbered!
The majority of the world would agree that the modern Jews are the Biblical Hebrews' descendants. What does being white have to do with it? Whites are historically certainly not the allies of Jews...

Level 2

Since: May 11

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

OOGLE any 1700s or 17th and 19th century maps of West Africa.

Where Ghana is today back then you woulds see KINGDOM OF JUDA right on the Coast.

To the right of it you would see DESERT OF SETH.

To the left of KoJ youll see KINGDOM OF ASHANTEE. Tee or ti means "People of" so its People of Ashan, which is a a city of Israel.

To the left of KoA youll see KINGDOM OF ADOM. ADOM peoplr was said to be lightskinned they also dissappear. Some thinks its Edom.

On the same map in NORTH AFRICA youll see KINGDOM OF AGAG and within that CITY OF AMMONES. NOW LOOK UP AGAG. Ammones are the Ammonites.

Now after you see that read Psalm 83

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

GOOGLE

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel."

Level 2

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Elisee Reclus (French Geographer) wrote "The Europeans have designated by various names of Fida,Hweda,Whydah, Ouida; the region ancient authors called 'Juda'. The people where called 'Judaic' and indeed they were reguarded as a remnant of the Lost Tribes of Israel."
African AE

Wellington, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
sources and references have been posted already.
midian is a descendant of abraham, but the kenites show up before that (gen15), so they obviously not midiantes (this is why the other guy was calling them arabs cuz he's assuming they midianites).
the kenites are associated with the sinai and wilderness of parans cuz that's where they show up. hobab guides moses and the israelites through the sinai and they settle with the kenites in parans for 40 years.
we don't have a genealogy for the kenites, but we do know that genesis places phut in the sinai. and the book of jasher places them in the wilderness of parans.
so it would seem reasonable to assume the kenites are phuttites.
we also know that eleazar marries the daughter of a kenite. whose name (the father-in law), is 'puti'-el. puti is his tribal association phut, and El is the hebrew god associated with his tribe.
so based on all this why wouldn't you assume the kenites are phuttites?
once you reasonably sure the kenites are phut, you can start to figure out who phut is.
ancient historians like josephus and others tell us phut was the original black inhabitants of north africa. these would be your e1b1a ni*er-congo types who lived mostly in the saharan highlands during the tropical era.
these would also be your original nubians or 'ta-seti'. as you can see, even the names 'ta-seti' and phut mean the same thing -'bow'.
these e1b1a carrying, ni*er-congo speaking tribes migrated south and west into west africa, and became the akan, yoruba, fulani, igbo, mande, and other tribes who found themselves on the slave ships.
but before that these same people represented the foundation of israelite society. they introduced the hebrews to their god,'Yah'. they were the sanhedrin of jerusalem, which were the highest sanhedrin in israel, the supreme sanhedrin. they were the scribes, and the priest and warriors who expelled pagan canaanites.
and they were the essenes of qumran and mount carmel.
the essenes broke off from the other pharisees, after the maccabee revolt. and its thought by many researchers that the early christians including christ and john the baptist and the entire nazarean community, came from the essenes ('kenite/nubians').
hagar was from parans, which would make ishmael a kenite. you can see this in his description as 'a great archer', indicating the trade mark of a phuttite -'bow'.
parans isn't just the sinai, it also runs along the northwestern coastal area of arabia. it just so happens that this region has a high frequency of e1b1a, the haplogroup associated with phut. and this is also the region where islam came outta.
muhammad is said to be a direct descendant of ishmael which means he has kenite ancestry. and you can see this in his father's name:
'Abd-Allah ibn Abd-al-Muttalib'
notice Allah.'al' is the definite article, while 'Lah' means God. Lah is an alternate spelling of the kenite god,'Yah'. which was the tribal god associated with muhammad.
so you can see from this that the kenites were responsible for the foundation of judaism, early (gnostic) christianity, and islam.
i'd be willing to bet that there's an elite class of kenites in america right now, preparing the way for your election.
Kenites original Hebrews. Oh hell no. The bible says Hebrews were from the Chaldeans! Iv been reading about the Kenites as well. There is absolutely no proof at all they were Nubians.
African AE

Wellington, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen very slowly; do u agree with this? evolutionwiki.org/wiki/One_suggested_ancestry...
After going thru it, read this; en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Homo_heidelbergensis
Tell me what u think about what u said comparesd to with the heilderberg man....
Until I hear from u. Step by step.
Iv already read all this. The first human who left Africa were the neanderthals (the ones who looked like homoheidelbergenes) they lived in Europe for thousands of years eventually becoming the modern light skinned neanderthals who the Aficans met in Asia. After much sex, Cro-Magnon was born. These are the first modern humans in Europe and the Middle East! Cro-Magnon=Caucasian man
African AE

Wellington, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>No they never ever did. The first
people in Europe and the Middle East were Cro-
Magnon!
LOOK AND READ VERY SLOWLY:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cro-Magnon
No ancient African bones have ever been found
in Europe or the Middle East PROVE ME WRONG!
NO BONES=NO AFRICANS!
and dont come up with Grimaldi man, he has
been proven to be a Cro-Magnon man!
Also what are u saying about all these???? www.google.com/search...
Those black people were either brought as slaves or as workers to Russia by the Ottoman Empire!THEY DEFINITELY WERE NOT THE ANCIENT COLCHIANS! The ancient Colchians were a Caucasian race related to modern Georgians! There were no ancient Africans ever in Europe!(dont come up with Grimaldi man)
African AE

Wellington, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
Solomon was not "white". He may have not been a dark complected man or AS dark as the Shulamite woman who is describing him in The Song of Songs, however he was not Caucasian.
He was described as ruddy. He was most definitely Caucasian just like all his family from Abraham.
Trivial

Brandon, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

Was Solomon half "Armenian"?
African AE

Wellington, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
NO SENSE IN YOU REPLYING AE FREAK!!! All you'll do is tell another LIE!!!
Grimaldi man was Cro-magnon freak! Africans were never first in Europe the Middle East no matter how you cry!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,341 - 52,360 of94,241
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

577 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 3 min Bigsmoke 359
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min The Outsiders 1,078,093
Why are Mexicans Becoming Racist Towards White ... (Feb '13) 4 min Cisco 219
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 6 min Left Hook 54
Father catches BLACK "person" molesting his boy 6 min kklez 31
RealBlackFolks 7 min Realtalk 1
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 8 min AlwaysOnPoint 77,684
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 12 min CEEK 119,443
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 13 min Serpentine fire 23,739
•••
•••