Hebrew Israelite

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56946 Mar 25, 2013
The origin of Eastern European Jews revealed by autosomal, sex chromosomal and mtDNA polymorphisms

Studies showed EEJs are nothing but Italians and other Europians.

http://www.biology-direct.com/content/5/1/57

The autosomal genetic distance analysis presented here clearly demonstrates that the investigated Jewish populations do not share a common origin. The resemblance of EEJ to Italians and other European populations portrays them as an autochthonous European population.

A study conducted in a New York college in the 1920s point to the same Ashkenazi - Italian similarity on basis of physical characteristics. Freshmen were asked before they knew one another to indicate the origin of their fellow students. Forty percent of the Italians were taken to be Ashkenazi Jews, and the same percentage of Ashkenazi Jews was adjudged Italians [24]. EEJ seem to be mainly Italian (Roman) in origin, which is easily understood, considering the historical evidence presented above.

The high correlation between the autosomal genetic distances and geography and the reduced correlation when EEJ are taken to originate from the Land of Israel reinforce the European origin of EEJ. In fact the correlation of the autosomal markers with geography is higher than previously described for 49 classical markers (0.503) or ~300,000 autosomal SNPs (0.661) in Europe [25]. If for comparison, only non-Jewish European populations are included, the correlation is lower, 0.689, but still higher than the above mentioned correlations. It is also interesting to note how using the three geographic alternatives for EEJ, changes the correlation, when only European populations are included.

The correlation remains almost the same, 0.679, for Rome but drops to 0.490 and 0.571 for Warsaw and Jerusalem respectively; further emphasizing the correct geographic origin of EEJ within Europe.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56947 Mar 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Glimmer devil talking mess to you? he in same BOAT with you, ya'll sailing partners, shipmates! what the hell he turning on you? its Classic among jews when they see an knows that we knows, Ashkenaz, an Sepharvaim get to pointing FINGERS at each other calling each other FAKES, that's traditional, hahahah, your a fake from EDOM an he is a Fake PERIOD! just because hahahah lol you devils start my day off good! talk shit to devil an have a GOOD Day hahahah lol hahah
I know you and EEJ share some 8.11% E1b1a, which is zero in my Ethnic group. I don't know how it comes, may be some Lemba men used to marry Ashkenazi women, the same way as African AE was born. By then E1b1a is acquired to N!gro offsprings like African AE, who is also married an Indonesian woman recently.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56948 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know you and EEJ share some 8.11% E1b1a, which is zero in my Ethnic group. I don't know how it comes, may be some Lemba men used to marry Ashkenazi women, the same way as African AE was born. By then E1b1a is acquired to N!gro offsprings like African AE, who is also married an Indonesian woman recently.
THE CREATOR knows HIS Children, so what ever came you devils play or what ever mind set you create for the wretched minded person, still not gone work CREATOR gone save us from you DEVILS, you cant Change what CREATOR gone do, its for us Hebrews, you peoples evil thing to change the Times, your DESTRUCTION IS HERE!! its over, so what ever yo DNA say we fixing to be saved by CREATOR, look at us the by product of a MEAN slavery where OUR whole SOUL was taken, we are a SHELL, an the devil has filled our minds with his thoughts from slavery days, its EVIL WHAT we have became, the ZOMBIES is a tearm really meant for us, the walking DEAD, because our soul our heritage that CREATOR start us off with was REPLACED, the CREATOR named us an the DEVIL RENAMED us, so the CREATOR has to save us from them like a True FATHER!,they DOOM is here we seeing it before our eyes, BUT if your not a WOKE Hebrew you cant see it! CREATOR taking them out now, they dont have long before this GOV fall! its here,
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#56949 Mar 25, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
there's a big picture here, i think you missing.
what does abra'ham' represent? the bonding of nile civilization with indigenous mideasterners.
as i posted before, this should be easy to see. covenant of circumcision; intermarriage with hamites; adopting hamitic gods and culture and language; the egyptianation of joseph; the 18th dynasty representing jacob's election; and nubians (kenites) making up key leadership positions among the israelites.
there's no controversy with any of these facts, other than with the way you might interpret them.
'judaism' if i can use that term, is nile civilization culture and religion.'israel' was absorbed into that world, as an asiatic extension of the egypt empire.
there's nothing new here, as i've been saying this all along; judaism is nubian/egyptian. even ancient phoenician (hebrew) is thought to have originated in nubia. and the egyptian roots of hebrew scripture have been analyzed extensively.
what's happening in jerusalem is just a microcosm of a much bigger afro-asiatic 'hebrew' community, you might call 'the seed of abraHAM'.
Judaism has nothing to do with Nubia. The Kenites originated what is now known as Saudi Arabia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56950 Mar 25, 2013
CREATOR knows HIS kind so what ever you devils do wont Matter, you cant Defeat the CREATOR or HIS words, it shall all come to Pass,DEVILS think to hold us up in his created evil heritage not gone last, its over, this place aint got 5 years left hahahah lol so ya;ll DNA means Nothing, tying to trick the africans with it an the world, now everybody one, but we aint from Jerusalem hahahah lol Here is the DEVIL, "Oh ya'll have white in ya" But ya aint from the WHITE LANDS hahahah lol SEE its a TUANT, they MOCKING you saying DEVIL is in you! hahah ok we was told this, that WHY DNA MEANS NOTHING look look Hebrews look Jeremiah 31;27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.so we still good

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56951 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer,

Ashkenazis /Eastern European jews are your people. Get it right.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#56952 Mar 25, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Glimmer,
Ashkenazis /Eastern European jews are your people. Get it right.
DNA proves the JEWS OF ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS fake lying Hebrew with no Middle Eastern DNA! By the way Solomons girlfriend talks about him being white and ruddy!
Song of Solomon 5:10
Another Afronazi myth crushed!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56953 Mar 25, 2013
look Jeremiah 31;27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast. OK that was said while we was in africa in 588BC ok the CREATOR knew we would get ship to other Lands all Nations of the EARTH LOOK LOOK Jeremiah 44:8;In that ye provoke me unto wrath with the works of your hands, burning incense unto other gods in the land of Egypt, whither ye be gone to dwell, that ye might cut yourselves off, and that ye might be a curse and a reproach among all the nations of the earth? SEE SO CREATOR knew we would get MIXED because HE said so LOOK LOOK Jeremiah 31;27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast, OK YOU SEE THEM WORDS "I WILL SOW" see we gone bring them in to CREATOR, ok they DNA is to make you not BELIEVE in CREATOR, see because the CREATOR will this to happen you see the "I WILL SOW" so OK they DNA means NOTHING because CREATOR said the beast would be in our blood, ok we gone bring the rest of the BEAST peoples in to CREATOR, soon as time is right, they DNA is Nothing a TRICK to get you to believe you came from other then CREATOR creation,

Level 8

Location hidden

#56954 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA proves the JEWS OF ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS fake lying Hebrew with no Middle Eastern DNA! By the way Solomons girlfriend talks about him being white and ruddy!
ok CREATOR said they would get mix with Man an Beast ok whom did the jews mix with thats Beastly? or Humble Natured man? when that Happen? ok they in africa when this said an they never return so when this happen>Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.now they in africa on run when that was Told the Prophet ok when did that come true?

Level 8

Location hidden

#56955 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA proves the JEWS OF ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS
ok DEVIL BIBLE suppose to be they HISTORY, why they aint in it? answer that why jews aint in bible? WHY BIBLE DONT MATCH THEY HISTORY? WHY THEY NEED DNA ALL OF A SUDDEN IN THE computer age? BECAUSE LIE IS WEAK NOW AN THEY NEED NEW TRICKS HAHAHAH LOL HAHAH, SEE THEY HAVE BEEN reduce to dna now, first peoples thought they was peoples in bible NOT SO says History, which over rides new dna lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#56956 Mar 25, 2013
Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.OK you peoples see what is Happening on T,V they mixing us with beast, again, thinking to fool the africans, into thinking its all good, OK BACK FIRE! because the peoples thats thinking of love is all at the BOTTOM with us an have a like mind as ours,ok they is Right to LISTEN Now, see but beast think he smart an fixing to trick the Africans with AFRICOM, see when DESTRUCTION hit them those at BOTTOM wont all be trying to fight us, an they gone LISTEN to us, ok the devil trick is failing already, so soon as Bomb get here,we will step up! an those mixed peoples will follow us which is going to bring they other half in, SEE so us mixed with BEAST is WORKING for CREATOR, not them, they plan is falling APART as we speak,OK they plan will never WORK any more because the 400 years us up an CREATOR said HE Forgive OUR SIN AFTER ALL OUR POWER GONE, ok OBAMA isnt US we Have NO POWER the only peoples on Face of Earth with NO POWER,

Level 8

Location hidden

#56957 Mar 25, 2013
everybody mixed with us is BLESSED! we love you Bro an SIS, even if you dont know your Hebrew to!ok all this willed by CREATOR

Level 8

Location hidden

#56958 Mar 25, 2013
See if the jews Listen to me they can live we can Live, all wars can stop, this Nation Debt can be wiped out! IT starts with a STATE WE CONTROL, dont be SCARED TO TURN US LOOSE! ok if you devils dont turn us LOOSE an destruction take HOLD, poor Hungry peoples gone make sure system never get back right! See its a TIME LINE HERE! 2 years max, see with a STATE, we would Trade , we would have to, ok 40 Million grass root money! lol, ok WE THE ONLY peoples can Save everybody Right now if you Jews would Listen, alot fixing to Die when destruction is in air an cant be turn around, Bomb, Ok you jews dont have much time! the WRITING IS ON WALL !Save Lives BY Creating a State for us Fast, or its OVER SOON, AFRICA not going, we have BIRTH rights!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56959 Mar 25, 2013
africa is not going what ever relationship they have with USA fixing to VANISH,over Night, ok its going to be hard to get Africans to fight against they on kind,ok china fixing to get in man on ground fight right long side the Africans OK us in states will not fight for you against our on KIND thats a NO NO, ok its OVER the USA base in africa the peoples gone chase them out soon, because they under GUN now an the Russian an Chinese guns start its the GROUNDS whites not gone stay an lose they life!! its been proven, OK WE can SAVE EVERYBODY an WAR can stop, china will be force to leave as well as everybody else, an we will take control! its our TIME to eat good!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56960 Mar 25, 2013
china fixing to push usa out of africa, thats Fixing to Happen an all this we One INDOCTRINATION, gone back fire, the will of the peoples to PRESERVE this system is GONE,it only the rich wants it, ok other will Occupy this Land, white whites not in control, ok if they dont create a state for us an Destruction take hold an we leave they will never have a chance to ever deal with us! we will remember the evil deeds an know we never got compensated for our wrongs, an that they destruction is Just DO, OK whites save yo self, with Grass root money! so we can have a state of our own! which would reliev this nation of the Judgement thats on it!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#56961 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then if you so smart why is it so difficult to understand you are from West African origin?
If you had any brains at all, you would know that all Hebraic culture and traditions where in Africa before there were any such thing as Jews and Muslims.

Are really that dumb to think there was a such thing as West Africans during biblical times??? LOL!!! Just how dumb are you??? The more you post dumber you look!!!

The origin of the real humans in Africa is East Africa. Some some of those Africans ancestors left the continent as haplogroup DE and they returned haplogroup E. They are the ones who began spreading agriculture and sedentary lifestyle from North East Africa 3,000 years ago. I wouldn't expect you to know these things, because you like the intelligence to know such. These are way too complicated for your undeveloped brain!!!
7New Earth7

Sweden

#56962 Mar 25, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
china fixing to push usa out of africa, thats Fixing to Happen an all this we One INDOCTRINATION, gone back fire, the will of the peoples to PRESERVE this system is GONE,it only the rich wants it, ok other will Occupy this Land, white whites not in control, ok if they dont create a state for us an Destruction take hold an we leave they will never have a chance to ever deal with us! we will remember the evil deeds an know we never got compensated for our wrongs, an that they destruction is Just DO, OK whites save yo self, with Grass root money! so we can have a state of our own! which would reliev this nation of the Judgement thats on it!
Ben tell me what u think about this; find out for yo self if this is the star gate..........
Go to yo bed, focus on yo crown chakra, until yo cross the gate to another plane CONSCIOUSLY. When u get there, anything u see, humans, objects, animal, etc, you can talk to ALL- "consciously"!
If u do it then u see God (if u pure). Iv seen!
Talk to ALL! Come back and we start a new. Civilization - TRILLZILLION$ funding ready..

Location hidden

#56963 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>DNA proves the JEWS OF ISRAEL ARE THE REAL JEWS fake lying Hebrew with no Middle Eastern DNA! By the way Solomons girlfriend talks about him being white and ruddy!
All your DNA proves is that you were a pagan until the 19th century AD!!!

You had no knowledge of or believe in God in anyway. And we're talking about less than 1200 years ago!!!

Now go take your lies and feed them to the other pagans devil!!!

Location hidden

#56964 Mar 25, 2013
That shoukd have been "9TH CENTURY AD"...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56965 Mar 25, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
If you had any brains at all, you would know that all Hebraic culture and traditions where in Africa before there were any such thing as Jews and Muslims.
Are really that dumb to think there was a such thing as West Africans during biblical times??? LOL!!! Just how dumb are you??? The more you post dumber you look!!!
The origin of the real humans in Africa is East Africa. Some some of those Africans ancestors left the continent as haplogroup DE and they returned haplogroup E. They are the ones who began spreading agriculture and sedentary lifestyle from North East Africa 3,000 years ago. I wouldn't expect you to know these things, because you like the intelligence to know such. These are way too complicated for your undeveloped brain!!!
First modern people in the Middle East and Europe were Cro-Magnon man! Hebrews came from the Chaldeans and have absolutely F--all to do with Africa! They didnt spread agriculture at all, The Neolithic people (Eurasians) in the Middle East were the very first farmers who taught Europeans to farm! Their skeletons are everywhere in Europe and the Middle East! No ancient African skeletons anywhere in the Middle East or Europe. So Africans taught no one F--All

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min woodtick57 1,419,666
Don't Blame White People 4 min Whitey mc white 4
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 6 min Negrologist PhD 6
Morning Consult: Bill Clinton's wife's polls CO... 8 min Hillary 2016 27
Is Handicap Parking Only Also For Healthy Black... (Jul '08) 10 min Whitey mc white 65
Why do white people act black? (Mar '07) 13 min StopWhitePeople2016 692
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 15 min Captain Yesterday 389
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 31 min fluer 57
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Curious Me 47,883
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr SeerResources 537
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 2 hr MICHA 71
More from around the web