Hebrew Israelite
White Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#56924 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Then if you so smart why is it so difficult to understand you are from West African origin?
lol wait a minute we never said that we werent from west africa we said that we arent west african. Thats a geographical area. Dude get them coloring books!
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#56925 Mar 25, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>you sound like a damn fool. I find that hard to believe when infact WINGS OF EAGLES tv. Who partners witht the FELLOWSHIP OF CHRISTIANS AND JEWS who parteners with the JEWISH AGENCY FOR ISRAEL are stil asking for funds to SEND the jews back home. Obviously the jews are all back in their supposed home land. Im sure they dont even know anything about ERETZ ISRAEL its basic propoganda. Much like the nonsenze you put on here. Btw. Wingsofeagles is a 501c3 non profit religious organiztion based in Chicago. Stop with out half knowledge. Go get a coloring book or something!
Well the Jews MUST come to their homeland! They should tax you and make you pay for them to go to Israel LOL
White Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#56927 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Well the Jews MUST come to their homeland! They should tax you and make you pay for them to go to Israel LOL
lol yeah yeah. Make sure you tell everyone your a fraud. Get out of this thread and your a joke!
African AE

#56928 Mar 25, 2013
Some low IQ Afronazi fools claim the bible is written about them. They say it says in the bible that they would be taken as slaves over the seas in ships. They are not the only slaves ever! I have yet to see those verses. My fathers family originally were slaves brought from Indonesia to work on the farms of Dutch and French farmers. How do these Afrocentric fools know if it wasnt the former slaves in the Western Cape that are actually being mentioned in the bible LOL. Like I said before I still have to see those verses!
African AE

#56929 Mar 25, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text> lol yeah yeah. Make sure you tell everyone your a fraud. Get out of this thread and your a joke!
You Afrocentric Afronazis are a joke. They so damn dumb. They go on and on how they the real hebrews/Israelites even though here is absolutely no proof. Yet they claim to be educated. What education, sweeping the floors in a bank LOL. Educated people would not talk so much cr*p. Every haplogroup world map Iv seen, shows West Africans have NO CONNECION TO THE MIDDLE EAST. WAKE UP YOU DUMMIES!
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#56930 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
Some low IQ Afronazi fools claim the bible is written about them. They say it says in the bible that they would be taken as slaves over the seas in ships. They are not the only slaves ever! I have yet to see those verses. My fathers family originally were slaves brought from Indonesia to work on the farms of Dutch and French farmers. How do these Afrocentric fools know if it wasnt the former slaves in the Western Cape that are actually being mentioned in the bible LOL. Like I said before I still have to see those verses!
you father is still African....right. From Indonesia (blacks)
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#56931 Mar 25, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
this NEEDs to be dealt with....lots of "DNA" inconsistency.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#56932 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>We are talking about ancient peoples that are long dead. The only REAL WAY of telling who a person was,where they came from and what race they were is looking at their skeletons! No African nation ever lived in the Middle East. Why? Because just about all the ancient skeletons found in the Middle East are Caucasian. So far none of the people on this site have proved me wrong!
No! Its not the REAL way! Our ancestors NEVER taught us to dig up bones that have no inscriptions, for us to use chamicals! That's why they mummified, wrote things on papers and walls, told stories, used names, etc! NOT. DNA, carbondating! That's white man bullcrap! Even the white man says DNA is not foolproof! www.genewatch.org/article.shtml...

www.google.com/search...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56933 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>These people on this site claim to be the REAL HEBREWS/ISRAELITES and the Jews such as my mothers family are fake! I find this not acceptable! My father is also from Indonesian origin.
Your shifting identity, Lemba> Luthania> Ashkenazi> Italy> African> Indonesia. Where does it stop, your self haterd N!gro? Why are wasting our time and abusing forums?
White Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#56934 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You Afrocentric Afronazis are a joke. They so damn dumb. They go on and on how they the real hebrews/Israelites even though here is absolutely no proof. Yet they claim to be educated. What education, sweeping the floors in a bank LOL. Educated people would not talk so much cr*p. Every haplogroup world map Iv seen, shows West Africans have NO CONNECION TO THE MIDDLE EAST. WAKE UP YOU DUMMIES!
yeah yeah and this is the reason you spread lies instead of providing tangible evidence to secure your claims? Ok whatever!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56935 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Your shifting identity, Lemba> Luthania> Ashkenazi> Italy> African> Indonesia. Where does it stop, your self haterd N!gro? Why are wasting our time and abusing forums?
Sorting you fakes out! Im not a Lemba but all the rest I am AND PROUD OF IT!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56936 Mar 25, 2013
Here once again is the mtDNA of the Jewish people showing they ARE MOST DEFINITELY OF MIDDLE EASTERN ORIGIN!

www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

THE REAL JEWS ARE DEFINITELY IN ISRAEL. END OF STORY!
White Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#56937 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Sorting you fakes out! Im not a Lemba but all the rest I am AND PROUD OF IT!
denial is a terrible is a disease. We prescribed you with a remedy and your still not satisfied. There is only one thing left for your prognosis: you should be quarantined or eradicated.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56938 Mar 25, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>denial is a terrible is a disease. We prescribed you with a remedy and your still not satisfied. There is only one thing left for your prognosis: you should be quarantined or eradicated.
LOL

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56939 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
Here once again is the mtDNA of the Jewish people showing they ARE MOST DEFINITELY OF MIDDLE EASTERN ORIGIN!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
THE REAL JEWS ARE DEFINITELY IN ISRAEL. END OF STORY!
Blind Negro! You don't even understand what you have posted

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56941 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Blind Negro! is yo self to remember you say we not hebrews, you same as AE, dont forget yo place
African AE

#56942 Mar 25, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I know exactly what I have posted fake Jew!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56943 Mar 25, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Glimmer devil talking mess to you? he in same BOAT with you, ya'll sailing partners, shipmates! what the hell he turning on you? its Classic among jews when they see an knows that we knows, Ashkenaz, an Sepharvaim get to pointing FINGERS at each other calling each other FAKES, that's traditional, hahahah, your a fake from EDOM an he is a Fake PERIOD! just because hahahah lol you devils start my day off good! talk shit to devil an have a GOOD Day hahahah lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#56944 Mar 25, 2013
With the death, in 626 B.C., of Kandalanu (the Babylonian name of Assurbanipal), King of Assyria, Assyrian power in Babylon practically ceased. Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army, ruled Babylon as Shakkanak for some years in nominal dependence on Ninive. Then, as King of Babylon, he invaded and annexed the Mesopotamian provinces of Assyria, and when Sinsharishkun, the last King of Assyria, tried to cut off his return and threatened Babylon, Nabopolassar called in the aid of the Scythian , nomadic tribes of Armenians , somewhat incorrectly identified with the Medes.Though Nabopolassar no doubt contributed his share to the events which led to the complete destruction of Ninive (606 B.C.) by these Scythian barbarians, he apparently did not in person co-operate in the taking of the city, nor share the booty, but used the opportunity to firmly establish his throne in Babylon. they TURNED ON THE ASSYRIANS FROM INSIDE ITS ARMY, the Assyrians was Using them in they Army, must have been to many,the Chaldeans belonged to a race perfectly distinct from the Babylonians proper, and were foreigners in the Euphrates Valley. They were settlers from Arabia, who had invaded Babylonia from the South. Their stronghold was the district known as the Sealands. During the Assyrian supremacy the combined forces of Babylon and Assyria had kept them in check, but, owing probably to the fearful Assyrian atrocities in Babylon, the citizens had begun to look towards their former enemies for help, and the Chaldean power grew apace in Babylon till, in Nabopolassar, it assumed the reins of government, and thus imperceptibly a foreign race superseded the ancient inhabitants. The city remained the same, but its nationality changed. Nabopolassar must have been a strong, beneficient ruler, engaged in rebuilding temples and digging canals, like his predecessors, and yet maintaining his hold over the conquered provinces. The Egyptians, who had learnt of the weakness of Assyria, had already, three years before the fall of Ninive, crossed the frontiers with a mighty army under Necho II,.he was going to put them white peoples in Check,

Level 8

Location hidden

#56945 Mar 25, 2013
the Prophet Nahum in 697BC,he speaking about the Destruction that was coming to Assyria,(Nabopolassar) 626 – 605 BC Chaldean king. Took control of Babylonia from Sinsharishkun of Assyria, ejected Assyrian armies from Babylonia in 616 BC. Entered into alliance with Cyaxares an the Scythians,an armenians and destroyed Assyrian empire.it was the Chaldean king on the throne,of Babylon,look what is said to Assyria.Nahum 3:8;Art thou better than populous No, that was situate among the rivers, that had the waters round about it, whose rampart was the sea, and her wall was from the sea?Existing earlier, as the capital of Upper Egypt, the Assyrians would go deep into africa,CHECK THIS OUT Nahum 3:9;Ethiopia and Egypt were her strength, and it was infinite; Put and Lubim were thy helpers.YOU SEE THAT they the Assyrians, been relayed on African help till the Chaldeans took over throne of Assyria.Nahum 3:10;Yet was she carried away, she went into captivity: her young children also were dashed in pieces at the top of all the streets: and they cast lots for her honourable men, and all her great men were bound in chains.you see that would make us Flee when we heard New of that in Jerusalem,Nahum 3:11;Thou also shalt be drunken: thou shalt be hid, thou also shalt seek strength because of the enemy, they came to AfricA AN STARTED THE The Saite period of Eygpt an the Babylonians Chaldeans scythians still came,Nahum 3:12;All thy strong holds shall be like fig trees with the firstripe figs: if they be shaken, they shall even fall into the mouth of the eater.an the Chaldean Babylonians Eat them up in 610BC,87 years Nahum 3:13;Behold, thy people in the midst of thee are women: the gates of thy land shall be set wide open unto thine enemies: the fire shall devour thy bars.NO MO Assyria when Babylon came thru,Nahum 3:14;Draw thee waters for the siege, fortify thy strong holds: go into clay, and tread the morter, make strong the brickkiln.Nahum 3:15;There shall the fire devour thee; the sword shall cut thee off, it shall eat thee up like the cankerworm: make thyself many as the cankerworm, make thyself many as the locusts.Babylon killed them in 610BC this was said in 697BC,Nahum 3:16;Thou hast multiplied thy merchants above the stars of heaven: the cankerworm spoileth, and flieth away.Nahum 3:17;Thy crowned are as the locusts, and thy captains as the great grasshoppers, which camp in the hedges in the cold day, but when the sun ariseth they flee away, and their place is not known where they are.they gone get down to a land they didnt know about! africa,it was said by Prophet Isaiah in 725BC 115years before Assyria be Gestroyed an 28 years before what Propheht Nahum would say in 697BC Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:we fought Babalon together which bring bout the The Saite period;Nahum 3:18;Thy shepherds slumber, O king of Assyria: thy nobles shall dwell in the dust: thy people is scattered upon the mountains, and no man gathereth them.that would mean they would leave off in them Ethiopian africa Mountains an else where,Nahum 3:19;There is no healing of thy bruise; thy wound is grievous: all that hear the bruit of thee shall clap the hands over thee: for upon whom hath not thy wickedness passed continually? it was over for Assyria

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do blacks claim North Africans as black? 11 min Moses 40
If the real Jews are Black (Dec '14) 17 min Moses 348
wine-soaked Hillary bashes Obama 28 min Oh No You Di-nt 10
What's up with Trump and Pence eating KFC? 32 min TheOriginalDoby 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min storm warning 1,417,666
Proof The Bible clearly says God will destroy w... (Jul '14) 44 min Moses 16
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 49 min Moses 888
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr Moses 406
The Real Clintons 5 hr bluestreak returns 58
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 7 hr Oh No You Di-nt 59
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 7 hr Marcus Washington 220
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 8 hr Redefined 53
More from around the web