Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56872 Mar 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
The message is quite CLEAR HERE!!!
THE SCIENTIST AND HISTORY SAYS THE PAST 3,000 YEARS!!! THEY’VE GOT PHD’S…WHAT HAVE YOU GOT???
You just like the rest here SCREAM (IN THE PAST) that the PRESENT DAY WEST AFRICANS HAD BEEN THERE FOR OVER 20,000 YEARS!!!
THEN WHEN PRESSED TO PROVIED THE EVIDENCE TO SUPPORT “YOUR OPINIONS,” YOU CHANGED YOUR TUNES.
GO READ SOME ISLAMIC HISTORIES; THOSE PEOPLE ONLY HAVE 1,390 ODD YEARS IN THE REGION!!! THAT IS SOMETHING THAT YOU CLOWN REFUSE TO ACCEPT…AND YOU CANNOT CHANGE. THEIR INVASION BEGAN IN TO THE SOUTHER ARABIAN PINENSULA AFTER MUHAMEDS IN 632 A.D.(WITH THEIR JEWS IN TOW…SO HOW THE HELL COULD THEY HAVE ALWAYS BEEN THERE), TRY AND TRY AS YOU MAY THESE ARE “FACT,” THAT YOU CANNOT DISPUTE. IN OTHER WORDS, ALL OF YOUR OPINIONS ARE FRAUDULENT…PERIOD!!!
THOSE PEOPLE DIDN’T INFLUENCE THE SOUTHERN PINENSULA/MADITERRANEAN, THEY INVADED (USURPED) AND STOLE IT ALONG WITH AFRICA. HEBRAIC LAWS AND TRIDITIONS HAVE ALWAYS EXISTED BEFORE THE ADVENT OF THESE HALF BREED (SEMI) PEOPLES!!!
Genetic as well as Archeological, Anthropological Evidence, Written, and Oral History is there to support what I’ve put forth. You people sound like SCRATCHED VYNIL on an OLD PHONOGRAHP. YOU JUST KEEP SAYING THE SAME OLD SH!T 24/365!!!
IT’S NEVER WORKED BEFORE…AND IT AINT WORKING NOW!!! SO YOU’RE JUST AN ADICT LOOKING FOR A FIX THAT YOU’LL NEVER GET HERE…YOU ATTENTION JUNKY!!!
i never said modern WA have been in WA for 20,000 years. that would be glim.

everything i know bout WA tells me todays tribes migrated into the region from the north or the east, within the past 7,000 years. with many tribes moving in as recently as 1,000 years ago.

but the key point here is they migrated from other places, in africa.
White Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#56873 Mar 24, 2013
joebone wrote:
we call it white america cause white america run this bitch lol
whites dont run shit either, they are tributaries as well, being enslaved by their own damn people. They down own or run nothing the only people who run shit is the IRS and the people who we are indebted too. Now go feel yout false glory somewhere else or ill be force to expose you even more!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56874 Mar 24, 2013
West Coast Africa Judah wrote:
and abraham is associated with arameans, she's called an aramean. are you aramean? did aa originate from canaan as some fleeing israelite tribe? "
Another thing lol. What happened to Genesis 15 18 as it applies to "Abrahams descendents and AA. sigh..
Now I gotta be aramean?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I dont understand you brother. Its like Dr. Jekle sometimes.
Anyway
Good Day.
Aramean, lol Im speechless
if you coming outta canaan, you'd likely be something close to an aramean, or mixed with that.

the point is the 'hebrews' were obviously a mixed people. they were some combo of hamitic (mostly cushitic) and indigenous west asians.

abraham, had a biracial, indigenous/hamitic lineage. so what does that mean?

i said several times 'abrahams seed' is symbolic. biblical genealogy is symbolic, and posted the obvious reasons why.

archaeology tells us abraham, isaac, and jacob represent lore from unrelated canaanite tribes.
it would be impossible for noah to be the father of aryans, black africans, and indigenous mideasterns just 5500 years ago.
jacob and esau obviously weren't literal brothers, and no one had a life span of over 900yo.
and moses and joshua had to be 'hamitic' egyptians.

and of course the NT tells us what it means to be 'the seed of abraham'.
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#56875 Mar 24, 2013
and abraham is associated with arameans, she's called an aramean. are you aramean? did aa originate from canaan as some fleeing israelite tribe? "
Another thing lol. What happened to Genesis 15 18 as it applies to "Abrahams descendents and AA. sigh..
Now I gotta be aramean?
http://www.google.com/imgres...
I dont understand you brother. Its like Dr. Jekle sometimes.
Anyway
Good Day.
Aramean, lol Im speechless
Abraham according to the bible came from the Chaldeans!(Iraq)

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56876 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
Here is the thing, Im very sure there are Ethiopians with Middle Eastern DNA, just as Im very sure there are Ashkenzi Jews with Middle Eastern DNA as well as West Africans. It isnt always Haplogroup J1. There are also other Middle Eastern Haplogroups. What is the percentage of people in the above population groups with Middle Eastern ancestory? No one will ever know! After all scientists didnt test every single person in the world!
Not good enough, idiot. Haplotype E1b1b1 is common among middle east and Europian, but scarce in west Africa. Why are you mixing up all DNA togather. E1b1a is reare in HOA and North Africa, almost absent out of Africa, except in modern Jews (I don't know why?)

http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
Slave Coast Judah

Portland, OR

#56877 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham according to the bible came from the Chaldeans!(Iraq)
Why are u even talking me?

Kill yoself.
Slave Coast Judah

Portland, OR

#56878 Mar 24, 2013
This ish just goes round in round, lol
White Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#56879 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
DNA in its essence isnt false. Its the way its interpreted. "j" is Hebrew. e1b1a is uh... "Black" man please. African Hebrewness isnt based on DNA findings. Its based on the history of culture, observances, traditions, rituals, and prophecy.
Just a quick question. Do you believe we evolved from monkeys?
man lol i hope you see what i see. First of all they just confirmed everything we have been saying about dna. Notice that J just so happens to be HEBREW isnt that letter new? Secondly E1B1A is "black" ? Where in the hell are there any people in the world outside of AMERICA whose commcercial identity is given A COLOR? ITS FRAUD and they have exposed it themselves. Whats happenening now is they cant use the law of assumption anymore because they see that we are contesting the ideas. We know that when they say black they are talking about THE AAs but we now understand that we are not BLACK this is a trick word and it now shatters they whole system. If they are using incorparated names to identify genetics how do we know that the genetic codes arent being incorparated as well? This is why i NEVER argue about dna because when you look at it THESE PEOPLE EXIST ON PAPER IN NAME ONLY. Once you see that brother you wont ever have to debate anymore about dna codes. All it matters is who you are commercially.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56880 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, the religious dynamic in this area consisted of an assortment of things. It was most notoriously noted as Islaamic. Before Muslims invaded it was Jews there along with other traditional forms of ghanian religion.
Here are some interesting books that really touch on this nicely...
http://www.amazon.com/Hebrewisms-West-Africa-...
http://www.amazon.com/Babylon-Timbuktu-Histor...
Interesting. I'll be sure to look into those books.
African AE

#56881 Mar 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Who THE CREATOR says ARE NOT HIS PEOPLE:
2 Kings 17
24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the children of Israel; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.
Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,
3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.
4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.
5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.
THE INVADERS!
BUT THEY ARE RELATED TO NOAH AND ABRAHAM! The real Jews live in their rightful home ISRAEL!
African AE

#56882 Mar 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are u even talking me?
Kill yoself.
Kill yourself low IQ fool...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56883 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The bible takes place in THE MIDDLE EAST. It is possible Abraham had Indian DNA but Ethiopian and Yemen DNA f---k NO!
Daived and Solomon, probably do not know Jerusalem. Likely, the Kingdom of Judah to have been South West Arabia, or Even Ethiopia as the earliest Sabean Jewish temple found so far is Yeha, Ethiopia (800 B.C.)

The Kingdom of Judah -- the archaeological record
Archaeological evidence of the settlement of the Judaean highlands (a separate process from northern settlement above) "makes it extremely difficult to conceive of the formation of a state until ... 900-800 BCE" (Davies, p.64). The evidence points to sparse population and scarce material resources. This is evidence against the possibility of there being any sizeable empire or kingdom until that time.

According to the archaeological evidence Jerusalem did not exist before 900 or 800 BCE. There was no conquering kingdom of David or great and wealthy empire of Solomon. Even if a David or Solomon did exist they would have known nothing of a city of Jerusalem, and certainly had no way to wield power beyond a few hills.
Old claims by biblical archaeologists that Solomon was responsible for the major building activity at Gezer, Megiddo and Hazor at this time are inspired by the Bible story. They have no basis in the archaeological evidence alone.

The Great Karnak Relief in Egypt lists the many places plundered by Pharaoh Sheshonq I (I Ki 14 = Shishak). Although his campaign was in areas in or bordering Israel and Judah, his monument contains not a single mention of Israel or Judah.
There is no evidence for the limits of Israel's kingdom, and no evidence of any united kingdom of Israel and Judah. The archaeological evidence tells us that the northern and southern highlands were settled and developed independently. There was no link between them. It is implausible to suggest Israel (which did evolve into a small kingdom) broke away from Judah (which was nothing more than very sparse and insignificant settlements.)
White Rabbit

Charleston, SC

#56884 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham according to the bible came from the Chaldeans!(Iraq)
lol you are so done, give it up charlatan nobody cares what you think. Give us concrete like provide us with some court proceedinga where a jew went to court ans proved they were descendants of ABRAHAM? Give us like uh....let me see....give us like so background information on your currencey from the time they were in EUROPE till yheir present home. Tell us what kind of govt your people are operating in? These are concrete evidence! Tell us something WE DONT ALREADY KNOW
African AE

#56885 Mar 24, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Not good enough, idiot. Haplotype E1b1b1 is common among middle east and Europian, but scarce in west Africa. Why are you mixing up all DNA togather. E1b1a is reare in HOA and North Africa, almost absent out of Africa, except in modern Jews (I don't know why?)
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1...
Check this mtdna map:

www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

I was wondering why on modern dna maps there are no Middle Eastern haplogroups in Eastern Europe. THERE ARE HARDLY ANY JEWS LIVING THERE! The real Jews are in Israel their rightful homeland!
Slave Coast Judah

Oak Harbor, WA

#56886 Mar 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
if you coming outta canaan, you'd likely be something close to an aramean, or mixed with that.
the point is the 'hebrews' were obviously a mixed people. they were some combo of hamitic (mostly cushitic) and indigenous west asians.
abraham, had a biracial, indigenous/hamitic lineage. so what does that mean?
i said several times 'abrahams seed' is symbolic. biblical genealogy is symbolic, and posted the obvious reasons why.
archaeology tells us abraham, isaac, and jacob represent lore from unrelated canaanite tribes.
it would be impossible for noah to be the father of aryans, black africans, and indigenous mideasterns just 5500 years ago.
jacob and esau obviously weren't literal brothers, and no one had a life span of over 900yo.
and moses and joshua had to be 'hamitic' egyptians.
and of course the NT tells us what it means to be 'the seed of abraham'.

I agree with u on some levels but overall the very scientific explanations used to describe us u co sign. It jus sounds very evolutionary to me. It's like u wana use script but not really, lol. All this symbolic scripts mixed in with the J DNA standard is confusing It's like symbolically we are Hebrews but in reality J type is the standard for Hebrew heritage mixed with e1b which we are not. And that's COO bro. Just stick to that. I don't wana hear about us being symbolic Hebrews jus so u can please both sides. Quit stradeling the fence lil homey. We are not e1b we aint J so we are not Hebrews, Let's leave it there.

Ok man. I said my piece about it. Moving on
Slave Coast Judah

Oak Harbor, WA

#56887 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Kill yourself low IQ fool...
. Bitch please, u ain't worth good grammar. I got a bachelors degree in criminal justice, I'm educated. It don't mean ish. I use my degree as coaster. Don't talk to me, go play now.
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#56888 Mar 24, 2013
African AE

#56889 Mar 24, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Harold Rosenthal Interview:
W. So long as you are truthful with me -- but you still haven't answered that question I posed long back -- do you believe that Jesus Christ was a Jew?
R. As I said, Jake could give you a really intelligent answer. I know that most of our friends, kids and people I grew up with -- in fact all of our friends -- I'd say all of them, don't believe Christ was a Jew. He was an impostor and millions of people all over the world now believe that Christianity was founded on untruth and deliberate incorrect translations of your Bible. Christ was a fraud. Even the National Council of Churches agree that there were false translations of the book your people respect. It's built on lies.(This comment can hardly be regarded as coming from a true Christian source since the National Council of Churches was organized by Jews and its theology is controlled by them.)
W. According to the latest scholarly research, your ancestors are not Israelites but Mongolians and Asiatics from Eastern Europe and Western Asia, so your ancestors were thousands of miles from the Holy Land. They never, ever saw the Holy Land -- proving that your people were not the chosen people of God.
R. So what? What difference does it make?
W. We have been taught the big lie for many years that Jews are God's Chosen people, so it does make a difference. A very grave difference.
R. What grave difference?
W. Does it not prove that the great majority of Jews today are Khazar in origin. Your ancestors never trod the lands where Christ walked. They never knew Jerusalem and Palestine so how could ...(Mr. R. interrupted)
R.(shouting) What the hell difference does it make now?
http://rense.com/general66/rosen.htm
LOOK SLOWLY AT THIS AFRONAZI and weep!
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
The real Jews are in Israel and you are nothing but a fake Hebrew/Israel who originates in West African!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#56890 Mar 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i never said modern WA have been in WA for 20,000 years. that would be glim.
everything i know bout WA tells me todays tribes migrated into the region from the north or the east, within the past 7,000 years. with many tribes moving in as recently as 1,000 years ago.
but the key point here is they migrated from other places, in africa.
The KEY is your avoidenc of the FACT: "MUSLIMS (Jew-ish with them) enterted the Arabian Pinensula/Mediterranean/Africa after 623 A.D.

So with the aforemention stated, it appears somebody entered the Biblical Narrative late. Therefore presently taking credit for people who was always there for TENS OF THOUSANDS OF YEARS!!! HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MM???

You'also IGNORED the FACT that Hebraic Practices, Taditions and Culture has been in Africa, long before there was any such thing as a Jew or Muslim. The Evidence say Circumcision began in Africa 70,000 YBP.

The foundation for those Traditions (Religions) are in Africa!!!

Where is your PROOF THAT ANYONE OTHER THAM PYGMIES WERE IN WEST AFRICA 7,000 YBP??? DON'T DIP AND DODGE THESE QUESTION...ANSWER THEM DIRECTLY, WITHOUT ALL OF THAT BS-ING YOU ALWAYS DO??? C'MON DUDE...I' M LOOKING FORWARD TO THIS...
African AE

#56891 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
BTW you dont need ancestry from the UR to be Isralite. North Africa and the Nile Valley will do just fine, considering thats where Isralites intermarried with, had children, and shared culture. Africa is and has been more Hebraic than anywhere in Mesopatamia. BTW canan aint UR its in NE Africa. The only thing you will find in Mesopatamia is babylonians and Pagans. Thus why Abraham left in the first damn place. Also you being a athiest you dont believe in scripture. why are you here in the first place. This is not a we come from apes thread.
What f--king shit you talking? Only North Africans have Israeli DNA no West African fake wanna be Hebrews! Canaan is in the Middle East. The REAL JEWS are in their rightful home Israel!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sarah Palin: “We Abolished Slavery And Got Obama 6 min Outlaw Jesse Jamz 12
Africa DO NOT Need you Black Americans. (from m... 7 min Mekushe 43
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Grey Ghost 1,191,880
Black men not to the Japanese women's taste? (Dec '07) 10 min Yoko 700
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 13 min African AE 31,210
NIGERIA Actresses are MORE BEAUTIFUL Than Black... 18 min UruEuWauWau 66
uh huh WW wearing AFROS now... 32 min UruEuWauWau 196
About foreign born blacks. ---------- (Jun '14) 1 hr YILuvWM 742
All women prefer white men 2 hr YILuvWM 2,648
More from around the web