Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56799 Mar 24, 2013
no black institution doing DNA funded by the peoples, then its FALSE, unless its in court an it mite be wrong then Oj case proved that, they use dna how they want, it aint gone be right till the peoples fund it by our Institutions, funded by us, Taken out our pay willing! becaue its for us an truth! SEE other then that ITS a LIE, a TRICK, whites will NOT LET US DEFINE THEM an they history, we cant define them with DNA show the Institution funded by us doing it??? GET THAT BITCH ASS DNA SHIT ON!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56800 Mar 24, 2013
West Coast Africa Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
DNA in its essence isnt false. Its the way its interpreted. "j" is Hebrew. e1b1a is uh... "Black" man please. African Hebrewness isnt based on DNA findings. Its based on the history of culture, observances, traditions, rituals, and prophecy.
Just a quick question. Do you believe we evolved from monkeys?
1. Black is a flawed term when discussing DNA. When going by DNA we say 'African','Europe' or 'Asia'. Also that post I posted to you...I posted it to you, because it stated modern day WA entered the WA region some 30-20 years ago.
2. To be honest I don't know much about Hebrew history because I never cared about it. But what I was trying to imply was that African American ancestry is mostly West African and there is not only DNA proof but historical proof.
3. We didn't evolve from monkeys, we just have a common ancestor with apes. EVERY creature on this Earth has a common ancestor. You don't have to agree with this at all if you have a different belief.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56801 Mar 24, 2013
what african Nation Taking white peoples DNA to see where they come from an ITS FUNDED BY african PEOPLES? no where ON earth, but the whites telling us where we come from an they connecting themselfs to us!! AFRICOM, whites need help an TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! CHINA got THREE FULL Bases UP CHINA an africa FIXING TO fight side by side, WHITE will be IN PRISON in africa, jail full coming soon, so whites got to trick us in west SINCE they got to fight, Make yo ass think your white like the Ethiopians hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56802 Mar 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Man please west Africa is a location and has nothing to do with ethnicity or migration routes to current west African locations. See my Tikar posts. Our ancestry started in te Nile Valley to West Africa. It ain't just west Africa the whole land mass is us.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Hebraic culture is African culture so whos runing from our roots?
Save that ashamed of west Africa bs. Cuz its played out.
Next.
not all WA tribes started out from the nile. many migrated from NW africa as well. that was a good link, btw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56803 Mar 24, 2013
china giving the africans New GUNS shot you cant miss even if you cant shot hahahah lol YOU JEWS WATCHING< slavery COAST open it up, WE THE ONLY HOPE THIS NATION has is to PUT US IN AFRICA, no other way they being CUT OFF the west is, an an they BROKE, war is a NO NO. see? we should here soon because the whole africa an China fixing to be cool, whites robbing Now its OVER, SEE WE THEY ONLY HOPE, this nation owe 8 TRILLION on SSI, not counting the 16 TRILLION, its OVER, so we they ONLY HOPE is to move us to west africa an PRAY we did trade with them , or they have NO OTHER reason to be there!! ITS OVER,so you peoples DNA lies cant save this Nation

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56804 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
what african Nation Taking white peoples DNA to see where they come from an ITS FUNDED BY african PEOPLES? no where ON earth, but the whites telling us where we come from an they connecting themselfs to us!! AFRICOM, whites need help an TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! CHINA got THREE FULL Bases UP CHINA an africa FIXING TO fight side by side, WHITE will be IN PRISON in africa, jail full coming soon, so whites got to trick us in west SINCE they got to fight, Make yo ass think your white like the Ethiopians hahahah lol hahahah
that definitely won't work

Level 8

Location hidden

#56805 Mar 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even Pronounce “SUDAN???”
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IN THESE SCRIPTURES (BELOW) WOULD FIT THE DISCRIPTION OF:“BLACKS IN AMERICA (AAs)!!!” BUT LLET YOU TELL IT…NOT A SINGLE ONE COULD POSSIBLE BE “E1B1A???” GTFOH!!!
Mark 15:21 (KJV), a Father and two Sons (SIMEON…RUFUS…ALAEXANDER).
Romans 16:1-26 (KJV), TOO MANY TO LIST…READ IT!
Lucius of Cyrene: Another African in Antioch who ministered alongside Simeon and others.
Ebedmelech
Queen of Sheba
Uriah the Hittite
Rahab, the Canaanite harlot of Jericho!
Jethro, or Hobab, Moses’ father in law!!!
Moses’ WIFE!!!
Asenath, Joseph’s Wife!!!
Ephron the Hittite: Abraham lived among them!!!
Melchizedek, king of Salem!!!
ALL OF THE ABOVE PEOPLE (with the exception of “Melchizedek”…) HAD TO HAVE DESCENDENTS…BUT YOU’RE INCAPABLE OF CONCIEVING SUCH THOUGH…OBVIOUSLY!!!
Chandrasekar (2007), continue to accept the earlier position of Hammer (1997) that Haplogroup E may have originated in Asia,[5] given that:
E is a clade of Haplogroup DE, with the other major clade, haplogroup D, being East Asian.
AND WHY DOES THE ABOVE CLADE STILL EXIST FROM PAKISTAN TO EGYPT???
AND WHY DO 40% OF EGYPTIANS AND 33% OF AAs HAVE THE SAME MATERNAL HAPLOGROUP (NOT TO ANGER ANYONE...BUT...even the JEWS have a HIGH % of relations to AAs Maternally)???
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN IT AWAY???
i don't have to explain anything away. i've always said certain WA tribes have a strong connection to nile civilization. and posted studies to back that up.

but nile civilization is in africa. and that's the point. these people didn't migrate from arameans or the Ur, sometime within the past 3,000 years.

and you wanna talk bout the DE split like you don't have a clue. the DE split happened 50,000 years ago.

when aa go through the process of finding their ancestry they almost always end up in WA. but bhi will tell you aa aren't africans while claiming they came from west asia as part of a tribe of fleeing israelites.

sorry, but it doesn't take a lot of research to figure out that claim is total bs.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#56806 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>Prove what you say! you dont know!!
IV told u I've seen the Name of the ancient rulers in these places and they all tallied with medebays, therefore Ghana is the same with galla that they wrote originated as galla and oromo from the name medebay.
7New Earth7

Sweden

#56807 Mar 24, 2013
Sorry I fogot to add; in ibo language, Ghana and galla means ONE SAME THING.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56808 Mar 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
but bhi will tell you aa aren't africans while claiming they came from west asia as part of a tribe of fleeing israelites.
sorry, but it doesn't take a lot of research to figure out that claim is total bs.
SHOW THE Big bad bhi saying this? i want to read it, our Nation started in north east africa Canaan land, so how we get in Asia?

Level 8

Location hidden

#56809 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Aye...Everyone in Africa can trace their ancestry or origins back to the nile or East Africa. That's where all Africans descend from even Eurasians. But it depends on how recent it was, and West Africans spliting from East Africans wasn't so recent.
<quoted text>
1. What source?
2. And how are me and those people 'trolls'?
<quoted text>
I never said any of you guys were pathetic. I said its pathetic to dismiss your West African ancestry. Reading skills...Try it.
<quoted text>
I already know about. You're not telling me anything new. All Africans are related via the Pn2clade, I have argued that with some idiotic characters on this site before. But it depends on how RECENT. Yes West and East Africans share a common ancestor, but the fact is the migration from East Africa to West Africa is NOT recent. It is some 13,000 years ago.
<quoted text>
1. It seems you took the comment of me saying some people are ashamed of their WA ancestry to heart...
2. Jewish culture is largely Near Eastern...Yes the Near East was influenced by Africans and vice versa, but the fact is Jewish culture is near eastern.
<quoted text>
Aye...
1. Again West Africans did not recently migrate from the Nile Valley to West AFrica, it was around 13,000 BC. Modern Day west Africans migrated to West Africa in different waves and from different location. MOST from Sahel region...
2.Uh I know my facts and they are actually BACKED UP.
some tribes like the yoruba, mande, and hausa may have migrated from nw africa fairly recently. but i agree most came down from the western sahel.

but the issue here, isn't what part of africa WA migrated from. it's the claim that AA aren't african at all. according to bhi, aa were fleeing israelites who came out levant and mesopotamia within the last 3,000 years.
most of the slaves on the ships *their claim* were from the tribe of gad or ephraim, or some other northern hebrew tribe - but not africans.

because if aa are in scripture, fitting the prophesies and curses, then *we* must be 'lost tribes', waiting to be 'gathered', so we can 'return' to canaan.

that's the logic you dealing with.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#56810 Mar 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text> Our ancestry started in te Nile Valley to West Africa.
It would have started in the central east Africa, because that's where E1b1a, the predominant West African haplogroup, originated.

Your use of the term "Nile Valley" is somewhat dubious in that the term is typically associated with Egypt, which I know a lot of you guys like to have some association with, but E1b1a would have appeared closer to Ethiopia.

And in any case, that has nothing to do with anything since E1b1a would have been around and in West Africa well before any Hebrew people ever showed up, so where's the genetic connection?

Level 8

Location hidden

#56811 Mar 24, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
some tribes like the yoruba, mande, and hausa may have migrated from nw africa fairly recently. but i agree most came down from the western sahel.
but the issue here, isn't what part of africa WA migrated from. it's the claim that AA aren't african at all. according to bhi, aa were fleeing israelites who came out levant and mesopotamia within the last 3,000 years.
most of the slaves on the ships *their claim* were from the tribe of gad or ephraim, or some other northern hebrew tribe - but not africans.
because if aa are in scripture, fitting the prophesies and curses, then *we* must be 'lost tribes', waiting to be 'gathered', so we can 'return' to canaan.
that's the logic you dealing with.
Very good post Disasters Looms.

Also saying AA's are fleeing Israelites who came from Levant and Mesopotamia within the last 3,000 years is just ridiculous. No wonder some characters on this thread dislike DNA.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56812 Mar 24, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
It would have started in the central east Africa, because that's where E1b1a, the predominant West African haplogroup, originated.
Actually E1b1a originated in East Africa and then spread to West Africa. Though its HIGHEST frequency is in West/Central/South Africa.
West Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#56813 Mar 24, 2013
Bakari Neferu wrote:
<quoted text>
Your use of the term "Nile Valley" is somewhat dubious in that the term is typically associated with Egypt, which I know a lot of you guys like to have some association with, but E1b1a would have appeared closer to Ethiopia.
And in any case, that has nothing to do with anything since E1b1a would have been around and in West Africa well before any Hebrew people ever showed up, so where's the genetic connection?
Hebraic culture is African. and all the rituals associated with hebrewisms is african. Im not looking for a genetic connection to Jewish people, lol. They better be looking for a genetic connection to me.

I use Nile Valley in the sense of the COMPLETE NILE RIVER. From the Great Lakes to the Mediterenean
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56814 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Also saying AA's are fleeing Israelites who came from Levant and Mesopotamia within the last 3,000 years is just ridiculous. No wonder some characters on this thread dislike DNA.
BTW you dont need ancestry from the UR to be Isralite. North Africa and the Nile Valley will do just fine, considering thats where Isralites intermarried with, had children, and shared culture. Africa is and has been more Hebraic than anywhere in Mesopatamia. BTW canan aint UR its in NE Africa. The only thing you will find in Mesopatamia is babylonians and Pagans. Thus why Abraham left in the first damn place. Also you being a athiest you dont believe in scripture. why are you here in the first place. This is not a we come from apes thread.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56815 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
oh that shouldn't read: yoruba, mande, hausa could've migrated from *NE* africa, fairly recently.
West Coast Africa Judah

Spanaway, WA

#56816 Mar 24, 2013
aa were fleeing israelites who came out levant and mesopotamia within the last 3,000 years.
most of the slaves on the ships *their claim* were from the tribe of gad or ephraim, or some other northern hebrew tribe - but not africans. "

Actually they claim we are isralites from Cannan not mesopatamia. Also BHI dont place Epharim in Africa, THE MOST HIGH does and I just pointed that out, lol.. They place Gad as the North American Indians.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56817 Mar 24, 2013
West Coast Africa Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
BTW you dont need ancestry from the UR to be Isralite. North Africa and the Nile Valley will do just fine, considering thats where Isralites intermarried with, had children, and shared culture. Africa is and has been more Hebraic than anywhere in Mesopatamia. BTW canan aint UR its in NE Africa. The only thing you will find in Mesopatamia is babylonians and Pagans. Thus why Abraham left in the first damn place. Also you being a athiest you dont believe in scripture. why are you here in the first place. This is not a we come from apes thread.
claiming levant is NE africa doesn't change the fact that no WA tribe originated from that region as migrating hebrew israelites. this is the issue, bhi wanna be fleeing hebrew tribes from levant, and there's no possible way that can be the case.

“Africa”

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Oakland

#56818 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually E1b1a originated in East Africa and then spread to West Africa. Though its HIGHEST frequency is in West/Central/South Africa.
I know it came from East Africa. But I'm saying it more than likely came from the central part of East Africa latitudinally, most likely between 0 and 15 degrees, near or in the horn region; probably Ethiopia, as opposed to near Egypt.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min USAsince1680 1,508,779
Blacks and Space Travel? 4 min MeSo 2
A good theme music... 8 min Israelite Suprema... 5
Best Guard Dog 30 min Long Legged Mack ... 3
Soo, ummm, is this what it looks like? 31 min MeSo 8
Mars 42 min Israelite Suprema... 6
Black Israelites! Answer these questions. 54 min Israelite Suprema... 5
White men are the solution for the single black... 1 hr Visitor 139
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 1 hr misfit 0676 2,031
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 2 hr Lori899 1,417