Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>REread my post, Ben.
I said that IN ADDITION to having a Hebrew's identity affirmed through genetics, the Hebrew ALSO has to meet the ritual requirements pertaing to the covenant which was established with Abraham.
You're so wound up with attacking me & TRYING to prove me wrong that you can't even read properly. Or maybe you just can't read...IDK.
*shrugs*
you cant clean that up!post it how you mean it!
Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>LOLOLOL!!!
You know I'm right. They are already planting the seed. Even trying to claim E1b NOW.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>BwuHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!
Did you just call me "sucka"?
Look here, "SHAFT". I ain't goin' nowhere. I'm in "your house" smackin' your silly behine around with truth you sware you know.
i got to straighten yo lies out,yo murky waters you drink out of!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes they will return when GOD himself returns them. God has not returned them yet, people are trying to return them with organization and other non sense. Which is a reason why it is not working because they have the wrong people and they are not God. Not everyone believes that the Jews are the real Israelites. There are TONS of websites that state the Jews are a lie and aren't the real chosen.
You still haven't given my any scriptures about that synagogue..........
say peoples where them jews from?

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No Im really not. According to scientists the people at the time of Abraham looked exactly as they do today! There never ever were any African nations in the Middle East. Wheres their skeletons? Prove me wrong!
Paintings of Middle Eastern Jews painted by Jews 200 years after Jesus died:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
They look exactly like todays Middle Eastern people!
Okay, first off, the term "Middle Eastern" was NEVER ascribed to a certain people group or race of people at first. The term "Middle East" is used to describe a military concordance that ranges from Egypt to Iran flowing from east to west, and also ranges from Turkey to Yemen flowing from north to south...nothing more...nothing less. There are far too many people groups in the "Middle East" to reduce one particular "look" down to describe how a person should look who comes from there.

Secondly, Iraq, since the era of Abraham's existence has been inhabited by MANY people other than just indigenous Iraqis. Those depicted in Torah do not reflect what you see now. Some do...but many don't.
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok where jew come from? you should know by now, ok its in bible, ok where jews from? we cool i seen how you came in, we gone do this together, im not trying to clown you! we on one with this, even if we fall out on other mess we one with where jews from, ok where they from? its in bible to
Most Muslims in Israel are Sunni Arabs. From 1516
to 1917, the Sunni Ottoman Turks ruled the areas
that now include Israel. Their rulership reinforced
and ensured the centrality and importance of
Islam as the dominant religion in the region. The
conquest of Palestine by the British in 1917 and
the subsequent Balfour Declaration opened the
gates for the arrival of large numbers of Jews in
Palestine who began to tip the scales in favor of
Judaism with the passing of each decade.
However, the British transferred the symbolic
Islamic governance of the land to the Hashemites
based in Jordan, and not to the House of Saud. The
Hashemites thus became the official guardians of
the Islamic holy places of Jerusalem and the areas
around it, particularly strong when Jordan
controlled the West Bank (19481967).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
Ur was not in Turkey. Nor was Abraham born in Turkey. Smh.
Thank YOU, princess! Finally...some truth on deck!

SHEESH!
7New Earth7

Sweden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say peoples where them jews from?
I was telling the Medes, now I found a more precise one--------- ok 'Beys'.......still Medebays as shown here en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religion_in_Israel
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Wow at name calling on the slick by saying someone else said it covered by agreement.

Wonder if it will be addressed.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>you cant clean that up!post it how you mean it!
NO, how about you READ IT how I meant it, n!**a.

Now, I'm trying to be "cool" because as you can see WE have guests (KKKrackas), but if you keep it up I'mma put my discretion aside and start firing your stupid @zz up right along with theirs.
Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Thank YOU, princess! Finally...some truth on deck!
SHEESH!
Ya welcome! lol

That was weird, eh?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
You know I'm right. They are already planting the seed. Even trying to claim E1b NOW.
LOLOLOL!!!!!

You know how this goes. In their minds, Yul Brynner was actually "Ramses".

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

unfazed wrote:
Wow at name calling on the slick by saying someone else said it covered by agreement.
Wonder if it will be addressed.
I'm peepin all of it!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>
Ya welcome! lol
That was weird, eh?
"Weird"?? It was utterly BACKWARDS is what it was! These joKKKers are in here flapping their wings HARD trying to keep their madness from crashing & burning.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>NO, how about you READ IT how I meant it, n!**a.
Now, I'm trying to be "cool" because as you can see WE have guests (KKKrackas), but if you keep it up I'mma put my discretion aside and start firing your stupid @zz up right along with theirs.
There you go DIRTY FLAG, cant tell what it is , ok your weak dude yo best bet is not to post to me till i get tired of talking about yo, other then that, NOTHING, you Lie an you think your slick! your not slick even if some one Pour a BUCKET of USED Motor oil on ya! yur not slick, but you is a TRICK, weak ass dude showing sis off to white boys, like its Cool, yo Eyes NEEDS TO BE PUT OUT!

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Weird"?? It was utterly BACKWARDS is what it was! These joKKKers are in here flapping their wings HARD trying to keep their madness from crashing & burning.
THEM DEVILS been here, its you an yo 18 thousand POST AINT BEEN HERE DEVILS ARE WEAK AN SO ARE YOU , we aint been needing yo help, your a buster, an it shows, trick boy, showing sis off spreading the PLAGUES of stupidness, degrading sis, because see dont know better, then you AID in the wrong by Sharing sis with white boys! your evil dude, A WEAK FREAK a person that has NO control, weak ass boy!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah really.
And fine people too, those W Africans. I don't know what these freaks are ashamed of.
This is just another version of the self-hating denial which leads various strains of Afronazis to claim other cultures. No, not W African jungle bunnies like whitey said, oh no, we're Moors and Hebrews and Olmec and Chinese.
Meanwhile the real African-centered scholarship and activism should be focusing on having more archaeological work done in Africa, until we have as many sites for the Saharan culture as we do for its contemporary Vinca, as much for Axsum as for Byzantium.
These Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI) and other Afronazis commit a sin of omission by neglecting to ever mention the real civilizations in Africa some not even yet described.
i'm ok with aa claiming what's legitimate for us to claim. it seems to me abra'HAM' represents the marriage of nile civilization with asiatic people. you can see this in the covenant of circumcision, the intermarriage between hamitic people and hebrews, the egyptianation of joseph, and in jacob's election which came about through the rise of the 18th dynasty and the egyptian empire.

you can also see this in the nubian roots of the phoenician (hebrew) language. and in the positions of authority nubians (kenites) held throughout israelite society.

it should be clear ancient israel was an extension of nile civilization cuz it was - it was a vital part of the egyptian empire until the assyrians showed up.

and this is how aa connect to the biblical narrative, cuz key WA tribes like yoruba and mande, are related to nile civilization.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>"Weird"?? It was utterly BACKWARDS is what it was! These joKKKers are in here flapping their wings HARD trying to keep their madness from crashing & burning.
if one wanted to break yo weak ass send a Female yo ass gone give it up! ole trick boy! your a lustful lose freak on here, just Imagine yo weak ass in person, fat dude turn pimp! hahahah on the net hahahah lol trick,

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>i got to straighten yo lies out,yo murky waters you drink out of!
You're going to have to remove the plank from your own eye first before you think you can remove the splinter from mine.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>if one wanted to break yo weak ass send a Female yo ass gone give it up! ole trick boy! your a lustful lose freak on here, just Imagine yo weak ass in person, fat dude turn pimp! hahahah on the net hahahah lol trick,
And all someone would have to do to "break" you would be to set you in front of a copy of Dr. Seuss's "The Cat in the Hat" and ask you to read it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,081 - 52,100 of88,960
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••