|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

big mike M wrote:
I don't know why some people on this thread are trying to run away from their West African ancestry. I mean West Africa had some of the most ADVANCED civilizations ever, especially for its time...Its quite pathetic really that some try to run away from it.
Part of OUR West Afrikan ancestry includes Hebrewism too: Ibo, Yoruba, Ashanti/ GHANA, etc.

Hey, nice avi!!! Just 2 shows left!!! It's goin' down!!!!

:D

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Both of you guys put a sock in it. Ain't nobody gonna do ish to nobody, this is the damn net. Slang them wolftickets some place else. Keep it 100. How counterproductive is this? Stick to the subject. Where's the AA ancestry info. Tribal Migration info? Nile Valley info? For ex. A certaini musician found out he was of the Tikar people from Cameroon. Lots of test from AA come back Tikar. It went on to talk about their oral traditions and migration route into their current Cameroon location. Originally they came from "Upper Egypt" what is Soudan today. From Soudan through Chad to Cameroon. North America to Cameroon to Upper Egypt. "Abrahams Promised land" That's the info we need in here.
Put a sock in WHAT? I'm not the one on here showin' my @zz.

I've been nothing but productive. At least I can stay on topic!
White Rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
What question?
Repeat it. Do u see how deep I go with this?
you already answered it, but american is not a NOT A NATIONALITY thats the name of a continent. Do you hear people from africa saying IM AFRICAN? I would have assume that by you knowing so much about the early amercia u would kniw that. Smh as far as you being deep, its just seems like metaphysics to me!
Jackson Mississippi

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
http://www.mississippitoafrica .com/blackrootsseeker/tikar.ht m
History of The Tikar people, Originally from the Nile River Valley.
Jackson, MS,(WiLLy's Hometown) is ranked #5 in the "U.S.A." (Under Satan's Authority) for "Most Bible-minded” cities.
White Rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>In Judaism it goes down the mothers side. If your mother isnt Jewish you are not Jewish.
well according to NATURAL LAW the lineage always determined by the fathrr because the father carries the seed. This is why your claima of beung hebrew isnt legit, because you proved to us that you follow A RELIGION and not LAWS.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

More AA ancestry.

The Fulani People of Northern Nigeria

http://www.mississippitoafrica.com/blackroots...

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>well according to NATURAL LAW the lineage always determined by the fathrr because the father carries the seed. This is why your claima of beung hebrew isnt legit, because you proved to us that you follow A RELIGION and not LAWS.
I've been screaming that all afternoon...the father carries the lineage...he's the seed bearer.

Good post.
Jackson Mississippi

Ridgeland, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Rabbit,.. Charlotte, N.C. is ranked #7 for "Most Bible-minded” cities in the nation.
White Rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

big mike M wrote:
I don't know why some people on this thread are trying to run away from their West African ancestry. I mean West Africa had some of the most ADVANCED civilizations ever, especially for its time...Its quite pathetic really that some try to run away from it.
lol! Yall know yall be killn me with this DIFFERENT NAME SAME CONVO bs. Please stop arguing about our supposed west african heritage. Its west africa, it doesnt identify a SPECIFIC people. We are denying it. Im NOT AFRICAN, BLACK AFRO COLORED NEGRO, MOOR, im HEBREW thats my commercial identity. Thats what im fighting. All these names including african means black. Not one SO CALLED BLACK AFRICAN AMERICAN NEGRO is BLACK. THEY ARE BROWN. These yhings tell us how we look yhey dont tell us who we are so dont come on here TRYING to confirm no proverbs if you dont know the significance of these terms. You need to worry about finding out who YOU are and stop be condesending.
White Rabbit

North Charleston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Jackson Mississippi wrote:
Rabbit,.. Charlotte, N.C. is ranked #7 for "Most Bible-minded” cities in the nation.
thats great but i coukd care less because i dont live in N.C. and im not BIBLE MINDED im an economist and a nationalist!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

OK got Fat salmon rice Plate Plenty green veg, an GABBAGE, Salomon cooked in garlic an plenty oinons, its cooks EAST african style, juice on Salomon on that RICE, I AINT MAD AT NOBODY RIGHT NOW! Plate FA TOO GOOD! COLD Fruit juice

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

NO bread on Plate, seem like yo tail dont eat Bread you STAY wanting to EAT! oh well food to good

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

ok for the OCCULT i got a sword out for Ya'll to check this in 735BC,when we first started having troubles with Assyria,the Propheht Micah was on the seen,Micah 1:1;The word of the LORD that came to Micah the Morasthite in the days of Jotham, Ahaz, and Hezekiah, kings of Judah, which he saw concerning Samaria and Jerusalem. Ok if you read Micah the Prophet you going to see the captivity of Yisrael, an what was to Happen doing the Assyrian Captivity, an Micah tell you how we would be taken to Babylon Afar off, an How Babylon is going to get Destroyed,ok check this;Micah 4:5 ;For all people will walk every one in the name of his god, and we will walk in the name of the LORD our God for ever and ever.Micah 4:6;In that day, saith the LORD, will I assemble her that halteth, and I will gather her that is driven out, and her that I have afflicted;Micah 4:7;And I will make her that halted a remnant, and her that was cast far off a strong nation: and the LORD shall reign over them in mount Zion from henceforth, even for ever.Micah 4:10;Be in pain, and labour to bring forth, O daughter of Zion, like a woman in travail: for now shalt thou go forth out of the city, and thou shalt dwell in the field, and thou shalt go even to Babylon; there shalt thou be delivered; there the LORD shall redeem thee from the hand of thine enemies.Micah 4:11;Now also many nations are gathered against thee, that say, Let her be defiled, and let our eye look upon Zion.Micah 4:12;But they know not the thoughts of the LORD, neither understand they his counsel: for he shall gather them as the sheaves into the floor.Micah 4:13 ;Arise and thresh, O daughter of Zion: for I will make thine horn iron, and I will make thy hoofs brass: and thou shalt beat in pieces many people: and I will consecrate their gain unto the LORD, and their substance unto the Lord of the whole earth. WE IN BABYLON NOW

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

ok the Prophet Isaiah,was told this in 725BC the Assyrians was on the Way an they was conrtoled by a CHALDEAN Armenian, an the real Assyrian of Ham came back home to africa for help,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,when we go back home we gone take others with us!Isaiah 14:2;And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.ok we know this aint happen yet, Because when Nehemiah an the Hebrews came from Babylon in 444BC they say they was slaves,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:OK an we knows they conditions didn't change because we was taking BLIND sheep to temple an it was told us we would be removed!430BC 98 years before the Greeks came Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok to show you we would get the Curse even the Returns Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name,saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea,I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.see we was going to get it the Greeks came 98 years later,ok lets jump back to 725BC an what the Propheht Isaiah was saying about Lucifer, ok Marduk-apla-iddina II 722–710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian.ok look at Isaiah 14;3;And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,.ok thats going to retain to the Peoples that did all the Curses, jews aint did no curse,an that coulnt have been when the returns came home we

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh but by your criteria there were no civilizations in W Africa, after all, if Vinca wasn't civilized despite all its attributes, then I don't see how anyone could have been...
Be consistent, racist dog.
WTF are you talking about??? Are you seriously comparing a neolthic culture such as Vinca to West African civilizations such as the Ghana, Mali and Songhai empires? Are you serious? Dude just give up on Vinca already and stop following me around this forum since you are butthurt about me exposing Vinca not being a civilization. And stop throwing the word racist around it makes you look like a idiot.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Man please west Africa is a location and has nothing to do with ethnicity or migration routes to current west African locations. See my Tikar posts. Our ancestry started in te Nile Valley to West Africa. It ain't just west Africa the whole land mass is us.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Hebraic culture is African culture so whos runing from our roots?
Save that ashamed of west Africa bs. Cuz its played out.
Next.
I never said West Africa was an ethnicity. My post never implied that. But the fact is majority of African American ancestry is FROM West Africa.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Part of OUR West Afrikan ancestry includes Hebrewism too: Ibo, Yoruba, Ashanti/ GHANA, etc.
Hey, nice avi!!! Just 2 shows left!!! It's goin' down!!!!
:D
Well I don't know about the Yoruba or Ashanti being hebrews. But I do know the Igbo's were.

Thanks man.:D I love the show the Walking Dead.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've been screaming that all afternoon...the father carries the lineage...he's the seed bearer.
Good post.
Thus the reason every jewish person in the world aint legit. Nevermind everything else.

Not only that, that cant even identify their maternal lineage either, lol. Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?
Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt.

One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Judged:

DNA? We are not J or E1b so we can't be Hebrews. Lmao. What type of reasoning is that. Who makes the standard to test against? Some Ashekanastic Rabbi from Polland or somewhere? I'm a polland Jew so if u don't have my DNA your not a jew, lol. They ask where's Where's West Africa in the bible we are nothing, I ask where is polland, Lithuania, Russia and Germany?

Why can't we find any prophetic gatherings coming out of these regions which currently represent the majority pop. In israel? If we go by scripture Israel should look like Africa not eroupe. Eroupe should be equivalent to what the Falasha are, a tiny spec of the pop. Where's the African element of Israel? That scripture speaks of? Moses, joeseph, Abraham, Judah, Solomon, David, ect had these African wives and Children but where are they? There's prolly a 90% eroupean Jew majority in Israel. African Israel is an anomoly, lol. So hard to believe, lol. It's like what bible are people reading. Ask any Jew what tribe are they out of 12. Through which line?

Where's the biblical intermarriage with Gog, lol. But I can show Africa and very easily. Not only that where's the maternal lineage u speak of? Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?

Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt. One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol. Possibly Hagar the Egyptain haindmaid given to abraham.

So no paternal ancestry no maternal ancestry, no intermarriage with eroupe in the bible. It seem the DNA interpretations of a Hebrew should be questioned. If there is any DNA to test against to prove Hebraic culture it should be a Nile valley one.

There's a trail of Hebraic bread crumbs starting in NE Nile Valley Africa of Egypt and Canan going all over the continent. Biblicaly speaking why is African Israel so hard to believe outside of conversion. Lol.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 24, 2013

Isaiah 20:3;And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt, this was in 725.B.C, Hoshea rule 732-712 9 years Isaiah was around he seen what the ASSYRIAN did, an they took the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives, this was at the same time they took our peoples! do you not think when Babylon came them Captivity's from Ethiopia an Egypt, would make a BEE LINE to the HOUSE,from Assyria? we would be with them! ok lets look at this again, if the Ethiopians an Egyptians was kidnap by the Assyrians an taken away with Yisrael,which they was, peoples would have found them! easy ALL OVER EUROPE! because Ethiopian an africa peoples was part of the Assyrian captivity of our peoples! that 10 lost tribe is garbage an the Jews started that mess! AKIBA Babylon Jewish rabbi! layed the ground work for that lost tribe mess, so if Africans was taken into the captivity why wasn't they found easy? in Europe? would have been easy to find them, because they was right along with yisrael into captivity? they would have found them all over Europe , that lost tribe is the work of the DEVIL! all Hebrews went into Africa like good book said!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 52,061 - 52,080 of93,701
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Ashburn Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••