Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56783 Mar 24, 2013
IF YOU FRAUDULENT DEVILS cant Produce one african Nation or INSTITUTION doing DNA an FUNDED by the africans, you can TAKE THAT bullshit on! WE AINT GOING IN NO KIND OF WAY

Level 8

Location hidden

#56784 Mar 24, 2013
DNA IS FALSE TILL THE AFRICANS FUND THEY OWN, point BLANK, ITS EALSE ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT crime AN LOCKING YOU ASS UP,OR TO GET MONEY, an they trying to TIE themselfs INTO AFRICA, whites saying to hell they gone lie, an been doing it!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56785 Mar 24, 2013
dude must posted dude for help because he still trying to talk about something UN HEBREW, OLE FAKES!

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56786 Mar 24, 2013
West Coast Africa Judah wrote:
Everybodys migration story is different, thats the lumping together euros enjoy doing. Which groups specifcally? Like u said different waves different tribes. Some are more recent some more indengionous. Specifically about our ancestors.
True. You have a point. But most migration came earlier...

quote:

Tajima's D and Fu's Fs, our unpublished data). An intriguing increased frequency of L0a1 in the Balanta might parallel A1-M31 and A3b2-M13 Y chromosomes in representing East African traces. Although the founder L0a1 haplotype is shared in an east-to-west corridor, the emerging lineages are exclusive of Guineans, indicating a rapid spread and local expansion after arrival.

The analysis of our data provides further evidence for the homogeneity of the Y chromosome gene pool of sub-Saharan West Africans, due to the high frequency of haplogroup E3a-M2. Its frequency and diversity in West Africa are among the highest found, suggesting an early local origin and expansion in the last 20–30 ky. Hypothesizing on the existence of an important local agricultural centre, this could have supported a demographic expansion, on an E3a-M2 background, that almost erased the pre-existing Y chromosome diversity. Its pattern of diversity within Mandenka and Balanta hints at a more marked populational growth, these people possibly related to the local diffusion of agricultural expertise. The Papel and Felupe-Djola people retain traces of their East African relatives, to which the short timescale of residence in Guinea-Bissau and higher isolation from major influences have contributed.

These minor imprints may represent movements from Sahel's more central and eastern parts, seen, for example, in the typically Ethiopian/Sudanese E3*-PN2 lineages that have reached Senegambia [2,3,5].
I said you SOUND like evry other troll. "Reading Skills" remember.
Jewish culture is plagerism, plain and simple. wasnt know vice versa influence. How can the Son influence the father?
Africans WERE influenced by Near Easterners via trading and other stuff.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56787 Mar 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Where are your sources???
We deal in facts not personal opinions.
Bring your info to the table???
Why don't you elaborate on what 'sources' you want me to post...-__-

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56788 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>you be on Simons videos tuff huh? I saw the video about Keturah too.
she had to be accounted..it's not a who said it but is it in the bible? Sure it is..one of her sons Jokshun is the father of Sheba! So does tht make me incorrect? Or am I looking into Keturah sons (Abraham other sons) as having no significance or some importance? I don't push no agenda..but I will make mention of ppl worth being aware of

Level 8

Location hidden

#56790 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
DNA IS FALSE TILL THE AFRICANS FUND THEY OWN, point BLANK, ITS EALSE ABOUT EVERYTHING BUT crime AN LOCKING YOU ASS UP,OR TO GET MONEY, an they trying to TIE themselfs INTO AFRICA, whites saying to hell they gone lie, an been doing it!
You do know an 'African American' who goes by he name S.O.Y Keita does DNA and he has debunked many Eurocentric claims along with others...Yeah he would even agree with most I am.

Saying DNA is false is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. When DNA in fact debunks Eurocentric old thinking such as the superior Caucasoid race. >_>

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56791 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>you be on Simons videos tuff huh? I saw the video about Keturah too.
this is my point of mentioning Keturah..beyond popular belief, I or many once thought of Hagar (the Egyptian) son "Ishmael" as being the progenitor of Arabs? Yes or no..not giving the thought tht Hagar/Abraham could not start a new ethnic group bcz our forefathers were known to mingle w/ Hamites..the question is who was Keturah paternal parent..we do know tht Sarah father was Terah as well as Abram but they had different mothers..they were half brother/half sister actually! Am I lying? I may hear U or Simon or anyone speak something BUT I always go research it for myself as to not be close minded or discount a person view based on who they are..i don't agree w/ everything I read but that's on me and I surely won't discredit a person bcz I disagree..

Level 8

Location hidden

#56792 Mar 24, 2013
show a African INSTITUTION doing the DNA testing, an its got to be FUNDED BY Africans, with Africans doing the research, or its false, point blank!, if white institutions doing t then its WRONG FALSE, they always wrong, on things that matter! we have to come behind them an clean it up, in like the next 15 years, we will re do everything!
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56794 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
True. You have a point. But most migration came earlier...
quote:
Tajima's D and Fu's Fs, our unpublished data). An intriguing increased frequency of L0a1 in the Balanta might parallel A1-M31 and A3b2-M13 Y chromosomes in representing East African traces. Although the founder L0a1 haplotype is shared in an east-to-west corridor, the emerging lineages are exclusive of Guineans, indicating a rapid spread and local expansion after arrival.
The analysis of our data provides further evidence for the homogeneity of the Y chromosome gene pool of sub-Saharan West Africans, due to the high frequency of haplogroup E3a-M2. Its frequency and diversity in West Africa are among the highest found, suggesting an early local origin and expansion in the last 20–30 ky. Hypothesizing on the existence of an important local agricultural centre, this could have supported a demographic expansion, on an E3a-M2 background, that almost erased the pre-existing Y chromosome diversity. Its pattern of diversity within Mandenka and Balanta hints at a more marked populational growth, these people possibly related to the local diffusion of agricultural expertise. The Papel and Felupe-Djola people retain traces of their East African relatives, to which the short timescale of residence in Guinea-Bissau and higher isolation from major influences have contributed.
These minor imprints may represent movements from Sahel's more central and eastern parts, seen, for example, in the typically Ethiopian/Sudanese E3*-PN2 lineages that have reached Senegambia [2,3,5].
<quoted text>
Africans WERE influenced by Near Easterners via trading and other stuff.
again

. Specifically about our ancestors.

also to me DNA is very limited as DNA classifications are pre assigned. J is Hebrew E1b1a is Black,(lol), ect. DNA doesnt take into account historical accounts, oral traditions, rituals, customs, these things collectively paints a better picture of who is who. I dont trust DNA interpretations as they are used out of convience.

Take the state of Israel perhaps. They "claim" the Lemba have "Hebrew dna" wheres the airlift into Israel, lol But the Falashas are converts but Law of returmn applies, lol. Also Israel has been sniffing their noses areound Ghana and Nigeria for the last 20 years looking for ancestors. According to accepted dna. Theres no "hebrew"DNA in these regions, so why would Israel even entertain the notion of Hebrews in Nigeria or Ghana. Seems like there not telling everybody the truth concerning dna as it pretains to isralites. With the history of circumscion and Hebraic rituals in Africa pre dating any groups outside of Africa, I'd be more inclined to think the Hebrew DNA is "E" if I was to go that route.

Not only that scripture tells us this, is not complicated. The Bible is a African book about African people. Look at this Northern tribe Isralite he looks straight out of any AA or West African community. Is that a hook turk nose? Thats a semi broad nose, high cheek bones, dreadlocked hair, this northern triber could pass for ant black man in the UsA. He would mos def get Frisked in NYC, lol

http://sarabe3.tripod.com/images/imagex035.jp...

Judah via the Babylonians. Same result

http://i45.tinypic.com/x3yi4y.jpg
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56796 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
You do know an 'African American' who goes by he name S.O.Y Keita does DNA and he has debunked many Eurocentric claims along with others...Yeah he would even agree with most I am.
Saying DNA is false is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard. When DNA in fact debunks Eurocentric old thinking such as the superior Caucasoid race. >_>
DNA in its essence isnt false. Its the way its interpreted. "j" is Hebrew. e1b1a is uh... "Black" man please. African Hebrewness isnt based on DNA findings. Its based on the history of culture, observances, traditions, rituals, and prophecy.

Just a quick question. Do you believe we evolved from monkeys?

Level 8

Location hidden

#56797 Mar 24, 2013
dont BRING US what the white man say bout no DNA! ITS NO GOOD ROUND HERE PRO OR CON, we dont use it! ya'll go get high off the white mans lies hahahah lolo have yo BRAIN ON CLOUD 9 hahahah lol weak ass tricks want everybody to be weak like them lol hahahah they want you to believe what white man say hahah lol WE WROTE BIBLE they just rewrote it! so WE GOOD, ya'll others believe in a LIE

Level 8

Location hidden

#56798 Mar 24, 2013
^^^That post really wasn't about DNA. That post was mostly about saying modern day West Africans entered the West African region around 20–30 years...Which is most certainly not recent.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56799 Mar 24, 2013
no black institution doing DNA funded by the peoples, then its FALSE, unless its in court an it mite be wrong then Oj case proved that, they use dna how they want, it aint gone be right till the peoples fund it by our Institutions, funded by us, Taken out our pay willing! becaue its for us an truth! SEE other then that ITS a LIE, a TRICK, whites will NOT LET US DEFINE THEM an they history, we cant define them with DNA show the Institution funded by us doing it??? GET THAT BITCH ASS DNA SHIT ON!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56800 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
DNA in its essence isnt false. Its the way its interpreted. "j" is Hebrew. e1b1a is uh... "Black" man please. African Hebrewness isnt based on DNA findings. Its based on the history of culture, observances, traditions, rituals, and prophecy.
Just a quick question. Do you believe we evolved from monkeys?
1. Black is a flawed term when discussing DNA. When going by DNA we say 'African','Europe' or 'Asia'. Also that post I posted to you...I posted it to you, because it stated modern day WA entered the WA region some 30-20 years ago.
2. To be honest I don't know much about Hebrew history because I never cared about it. But what I was trying to imply was that African American ancestry is mostly West African and there is not only DNA proof but historical proof.
3. We didn't evolve from monkeys, we just have a common ancestor with apes. EVERY creature on this Earth has a common ancestor. You don't have to agree with this at all if you have a different belief.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56801 Mar 24, 2013
what african Nation Taking white peoples DNA to see where they come from an ITS FUNDED BY african PEOPLES? no where ON earth, but the whites telling us where we come from an they connecting themselfs to us!! AFRICOM, whites need help an TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! CHINA got THREE FULL Bases UP CHINA an africa FIXING TO fight side by side, WHITE will be IN PRISON in africa, jail full coming soon, so whites got to trick us in west SINCE they got to fight, Make yo ass think your white like the Ethiopians hahahah lol hahahah

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56802 Mar 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Man please west Africa is a location and has nothing to do with ethnicity or migration routes to current west African locations. See my Tikar posts. Our ancestry started in te Nile Valley to West Africa. It ain't just west Africa the whole land mass is us.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Hebraic culture is African culture so whos runing from our roots?
Save that ashamed of west Africa bs. Cuz its played out.
Next.
not all WA tribes started out from the nile. many migrated from NW africa as well. that was a good link, btw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56803 Mar 24, 2013
china giving the africans New GUNS shot you cant miss even if you cant shot hahahah lol YOU JEWS WATCHING< slavery COAST open it up, WE THE ONLY HOPE THIS NATION has is to PUT US IN AFRICA, no other way they being CUT OFF the west is, an an they BROKE, war is a NO NO. see? we should here soon because the whole africa an China fixing to be cool, whites robbing Now its OVER, SEE WE THEY ONLY HOPE, this nation owe 8 TRILLION on SSI, not counting the 16 TRILLION, its OVER, so we they ONLY HOPE is to move us to west africa an PRAY we did trade with them , or they have NO OTHER reason to be there!! ITS OVER,so you peoples DNA lies cant save this Nation

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56804 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
what african Nation Taking white peoples DNA to see where they come from an ITS FUNDED BY african PEOPLES? no where ON earth, but the whites telling us where we come from an they connecting themselfs to us!! AFRICOM, whites need help an TIME IS RUNNING OUT!! CHINA got THREE FULL Bases UP CHINA an africa FIXING TO fight side by side, WHITE will be IN PRISON in africa, jail full coming soon, so whites got to trick us in west SINCE they got to fight, Make yo ass think your white like the Ethiopians hahahah lol hahahah
that definitely won't work

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56805 Mar 24, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you even Pronounce “SUDAN???”
ALL OF THESE PEOPLE IN THESE SCRIPTURES (BELOW) WOULD FIT THE DISCRIPTION OF:“BLACKS IN AMERICA (AAs)!!!” BUT LLET YOU TELL IT…NOT A SINGLE ONE COULD POSSIBLE BE “E1B1A???” GTFOH!!!
Mark 15:21 (KJV), a Father and two Sons (SIMEON…RUFUS…ALAEXANDER).
Romans 16:1-26 (KJV), TOO MANY TO LIST…READ IT!
Lucius of Cyrene: Another African in Antioch who ministered alongside Simeon and others.
Ebedmelech
Queen of Sheba
Uriah the Hittite
Rahab, the Canaanite harlot of Jericho!
Jethro, or Hobab, Moses’ father in law!!!
Moses’ WIFE!!!
Asenath, Joseph’s Wife!!!
Ephron the Hittite: Abraham lived among them!!!
Melchizedek, king of Salem!!!
ALL OF THE ABOVE PEOPLE (with the exception of “Melchizedek”…) HAD TO HAVE DESCENDENTS…BUT YOU’RE INCAPABLE OF CONCIEVING SUCH THOUGH…OBVIOUSLY!!!
Chandrasekar (2007), continue to accept the earlier position of Hammer (1997) that Haplogroup E may have originated in Asia,[5] given that:
E is a clade of Haplogroup DE, with the other major clade, haplogroup D, being East Asian.
AND WHY DOES THE ABOVE CLADE STILL EXIST FROM PAKISTAN TO EGYPT???
AND WHY DO 40% OF EGYPTIANS AND 33% OF AAs HAVE THE SAME MATERNAL HAPLOGROUP (NOT TO ANGER ANYONE...BUT...even the JEWS have a HIGH % of relations to AAs Maternally)???
HOW DO YOU EXPLAIN IT AWAY???
i don't have to explain anything away. i've always said certain WA tribes have a strong connection to nile civilization. and posted studies to back that up.

but nile civilization is in africa. and that's the point. these people didn't migrate from arameans or the Ur, sometime within the past 3,000 years.

and you wanna talk bout the DE split like you don't have a clue. the DE split happened 50,000 years ago.

when aa go through the process of finding their ancestry they almost always end up in WA. but bhi will tell you aa aren't africans while claiming they came from west asia as part of a tribe of fleeing israelites.

sorry, but it doesn't take a lot of research to figure out that claim is total bs.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
im back you ugly caucasoids 26 min RMG Inigo Montoya 7
News Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is C... 30 min race dysphoria 3
Memorial Day Weekend, Chicago Style 36 min Free Meals 43
What dumb things will blacks do in 2018? 40 min Hillary Clinton 12
White Women Exploiting Black Male Slaves for Sex 45 min Meghan Markle 18
N Koreas Kim smarter than Pres Chump 1 hr thean 36
Asians smarter than black Americans? (Mar '16) 1 hr thean 3
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 1 hr TrueTruth 245
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 2 hr THrilLa 100
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 hr YouDidntBuildThat 40,888