Hebrew Israelite

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56740 Mar 24, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. Man please west Africa is a location and has nothing to do with ethnicity or migration routes to current west African locations. See my Tikar posts. Our ancestry started in te Nile Valley to West Africa. It ain't just west Africa the whole land mass is us.
Genesis 15:18 KJV
In the same day the Lord made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates:
Hebraic culture is African culture so whos runing from our roots?
Save that ashamed of west Africa bs. Cuz its played out.
Next.
I never said West Africa was an ethnicity. My post never implied that. But the fact is majority of African American ancestry is FROM West Africa.

“Try harder :)”

Level 8

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#56741 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Part of OUR West Afrikan ancestry includes Hebrewism too: Ibo, Yoruba, Ashanti/ GHANA, etc.
Hey, nice avi!!! Just 2 shows left!!! It's goin' down!!!!
:D
Well I don't know about the Yoruba or Ashanti being hebrews. But I do know the Igbo's were.

Thanks man.:D I love the show the Walking Dead.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56742 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I've been screaming that all afternoon...the father carries the lineage...he's the seed bearer.
Good post.
Thus the reason every jewish person in the world aint legit. Nevermind everything else.

Not only that, that cant even identify their maternal lineage either, lol. Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?
Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt.

One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56743 Mar 24, 2013
DNA? We are not J or E1b so we can't be Hebrews. Lmao. What type of reasoning is that. Who makes the standard to test against? Some Ashekanastic Rabbi from Polland or somewhere? I'm a polland Jew so if u don't have my DNA your not a jew, lol. They ask where's Where's West Africa in the bible we are nothing, I ask where is polland, Lithuania, Russia and Germany?

Why can't we find any prophetic gatherings coming out of these regions which currently represent the majority pop. In israel? If we go by scripture Israel should look like Africa not eroupe. Eroupe should be equivalent to what the Falasha are, a tiny spec of the pop. Where's the African element of Israel? That scripture speaks of? Moses, joeseph, Abraham, Judah, Solomon, David, ect had these African wives and Children but where are they? There's prolly a 90% eroupean Jew majority in Israel. African Israel is an anomoly, lol. So hard to believe, lol. It's like what bible are people reading. Ask any Jew what tribe are they out of 12. Through which line?

Where's the biblical intermarriage with Gog, lol. But I can show Africa and very easily. Not only that where's the maternal lineage u speak of? Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?

Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt. One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol. Possibly Hagar the Egyptain haindmaid given to abraham.

So no paternal ancestry no maternal ancestry, no intermarriage with eroupe in the bible. It seem the DNA interpretations of a Hebrew should be questioned. If there is any DNA to test against to prove Hebraic culture it should be a Nile valley one.

There's a trail of Hebraic bread crumbs starting in NE Nile Valley Africa of Egypt and Canan going all over the continent. Biblicaly speaking why is African Israel so hard to believe outside of conversion. Lol.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56744 Mar 24, 2013
Isaiah 20:3;And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt, this was in 725.B.C, Hoshea rule 732-712 9 years Isaiah was around he seen what the ASSYRIAN did, an they took the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives, this was at the same time they took our peoples! do you not think when Babylon came them Captivity's from Ethiopia an Egypt, would make a BEE LINE to the HOUSE,from Assyria? we would be with them! ok lets look at this again, if the Ethiopians an Egyptians was kidnap by the Assyrians an taken away with Yisrael,which they was, peoples would have found them! easy ALL OVER EUROPE! because Ethiopian an africa peoples was part of the Assyrian captivity of our peoples! that 10 lost tribe is garbage an the Jews started that mess! AKIBA Babylon Jewish rabbi! layed the ground work for that lost tribe mess, so if Africans was taken into the captivity why wasn't they found easy? in Europe? would have been easy to find them, because they was right along with yisrael into captivity? they would have found them all over Europe , that lost tribe is the work of the DEVIL! all Hebrews went into Africa like good book said!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56745 Mar 24, 2013
Dagon, Dagan - the most ancient gods of the Middle East and Mesopotamia,Mari Dagan are presented as one of the main gods of Amoraim. the father of Baal. one of the main temples of Ugarit was the temple of Dagan in which victims were brought for him. ok lets look into Amoraim;Zugot is this;refers to the period during the time of the Second Temple (515 BCE - 70 CE), in which the spiritual leadership of the Jewish people was in the hands of five successive generations of zugot ("pairs") of religious teachers.you see our Peoples would Have NO control Coming Back From Babylon, the Sepharvaim Jews was these Peoples,538 - 515 BC "The leader of the restored Jews was Zerubbabel, a descendant of King Jehoiachin. Zerubbabel brought back the Temple treasures looted by Nebuchadnezzar and became for a time the recognized governor of the restored community. After many difficulties the rebuilding of the Temple was completed about 515 B.C. under [Persian King] Darius.515 BC "There is really no firm piece of information about conditions in Jerusalem and the life of the returnees after c. 515 B.C… This period is virtually unknown, not only in Jerusalem but also in Palestine in general." , we was ran off we knows what happen check this!Malachi the Prophet was in the Land in 430BC, he was part of a group of returns,ok he going to look into him, ok before the Prophet Malachi, there was the Proheht,Haggai, an the Prophet Zechariah, them to Prohehts was around in 520BC,that's 19 years being from when Babylon two Prophets seen what was going on lets look!Haggai 1:1;In the second year of Darius the king, in the sixth month, in the first day of the month, came the word of the LORD by Haggai the prophet unto Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, governor of Judah, and to Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, saying,,Haggai 1:2;Thus speaketh the LORD of hosts, saying, This people say, The time is not come, the time that the LORD'S house should be built. you see? our Mind wasn't rightif you read Haggi 1-4-11 you gone see it took a DROUGHT to get us to want to build the Temple up if you read Haggai 1:12 it TOOK that DROUGHT to make us get right, read it!Haggai 1:12;Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the LORD their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him, and the people did fear before the LORD.after the DROUGHT? if you read on Down Haggi 2-5 Our peoples even still Had the Covenant that we came out of Egypt with.Haggai 2:4;Yet now be strong, O Zerubbabel, saith the LORD; and be strong, O Joshua, son of Josedech, the high priest; and be strong, all ye people of the land, saith the LORD, and work: for I am with you, saith the LORD of hosts:Haggai 2:5;According to the word that I covenanted with you when ye came out of Egypt, so my spirit remaineth among you: fear ye not,so whom was in the Land to Make us Afraid? the SEPHARVAIM, an others from Babylon that was tying to Hinder the peoples because it was said in 445BC Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:the ARABS was there!ok lets look at Malachi this was in 430 BC, that was 98 years before the Greeks came 332BC, that was real fast read Malachi your going to see what was what 98 years before Greeks pull up!read what it said Bout Esau, he would mix in with the Armenians,an they would come back,an they their now,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness..Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places; thus saith the LORD of hosts, They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever..they back home!
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56746 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said West Africa was an ethnicity. My post never implied that. But the fact is majority of African American ancestry is FROM West Africa.
Ok. But the AA ancestors in West Africa, wheres their ancestry from?. The Promised land, the Nile Valley. We are taking it past West Africa. We are starting from the source. I never said you said west africa was an ethnicity but you sound llike every other troll talking about us being ashamed of West Africa. "pathetic" thats your word. So get your facts straight before coming here running your mouth about whos "ashamed" or "pathetic". If you wana learn something about OUR ancestors who migrated out of the Nile Valley and North Africa, built great Kingdomes in West, North, and Centreal Africa, sit down and learn. But save all that troll ashamed of west africa bs. Hebrew culture is African bro, all way has been. Circumscion, blowing of the Shofar, mensural seclusion, polygamy, animal sacrificing, pouring of Libation, the list goes on. Where do you think Jewish people got their customs from?

"In the same day the LORD made a covenant with Abram, saying, Unto thy seed have I given this land, from the river of Egypt unto the great river, the river Euphrates"

wheres the "River Egypt" Africa thats where. The Nile River buddy. What countries does the Nile run through? From the great lakes Centreal Africa down the nile to the mediterenean. Thats the Western Border of Abrahams "Promised Land" Our ancestors lived in these regions prior to coming to their current locations of West Africa. The whole land mass is ours, get your facts straight before you call somebody Pathetic.
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56747 Mar 24, 2013
West Coast Africa Judah wrote:
DNA? We are not J or E1b so we can't be Hebrews. Lmao. What type of reasoning is that. Who makes the standard to test against? Some Ashekanastic Rabbi from Polland or somewhere? I'm a polland Jew so if u don't have my DNA your not a jew, lol. They ask where's Where's West Africa in the bible we are nothing, I ask where is polland, Lithuania, Russia and Germany?
Why can't we find any prophetic gatherings coming out of these regions which currently represent the majority pop. In israel? If we go by scripture Israel should look like Africa not eroupe. Eroupe should be equivalent to what the Falasha are, a tiny spec of the pop. Where's the African element of Israel? That scripture speaks of? Moses, joeseph, Abraham, Judah, Solomon, David, ect had these African wives and Children but where are they? There's prolly a 90% eroupean Jew majority in Israel. African Israel is an anomoly, lol. So hard to believe, lol. It's like what bible are people reading. Ask any Jew what tribe are they out of 12. Through which line?
Where's the biblical intermarriage with Gog, lol. But I can show Africa and very easily. Not only that where's the maternal lineage u speak of? Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?
Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt. One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol. Possibly Hagar the Egyptain haindmaid given to abraham.
So no paternal ancestry no maternal ancestry, no intermarriage with eroupe in the bible. It seem the DNA interpretations of a Hebrew should be questioned. If there is any DNA to test against to prove Hebraic culture it should be a Nile valley one.
There's a trail of Hebraic bread crumbs starting in NE Nile Valley Africa of Egypt and Canan going all over the continent. Biblicaly speaking why is African Israel so hard to believe outside of conversion. Lol.
Somebody got butt hurt from my post, haha. Instead a voting it down embrace it, lol. No rebuttal equals a loss for YOU.

NEXT.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56748 Mar 24, 2013
Zugot;In Hebrew, the word "zugot" indicates a plural of two identical objects.(In English: "pairs".) The name was given to the two leading teachers of the Law during each successive generation during the period. According to tradition, two of them always stood at the head of the Sanhedrin; one as president ("nasi") and the other as vice-president or father of the court ("Av beit din"; like they President an Vice thats set up here, comes from them,The term "Zugot" refers to 5 pairs of legal scholars who ruled the Supreme Court Beit Din HaGadol from 142 BCE when the 2nd Judean State was established as an independent state to the end of Hillel the Elder's rule ca. 40 BCE. Afterwards the positions Chief Justice Nasi and Vice President Av Beit Din remained, but they were not Zugot.you see that same system set up here the 12 justices judge on court system,this system gone start Christianity to,With the rise of the independent Judean state under Simon the Maccabee of the Hasmoneans, the nature of Judaism changed from Theocracy to Nomocracy.ok lets look at them terms;Theocracy is a form of government in which official policy is governed by immediate divine guidance or by officials who are regarded as divinely guided like the Levites an Priest,an Prophet, or is pursuant to the doctrine of a particular religion or religious group the Jews was changing the Law No More Hebrews in Land To protest.
From the perspective of the theocratic government, "God himself is recognized as the head" of the state, hence the term theocracy, from the Greek "rule of God", ok check out nomocracy;The rule of law is a legal maxim whereby governmental decisions are made by applying known legal principles. Such a government can be called a nomocracy, from the Greek nomos (law) and kratos (power or rule). The concept was familiar to ancient philosophers such as Aristotle, who wrote "Law should govern". Rule of law implies that every citizen is subject to the law.you see how they Put Christianity together BY LAW?ok lets move on!After the destruction of the Jewish state and the 2nd Temple in 70 CE, Jews get sent to Rome,to start they Diaspora, ok look what the Romans do for they sepharvaim friends,With Roman permission the Sanhedrin was re-established, first at Jamnia, Jews soon formed the majority. The Tiberian Jews did not resist the Romans in the Jewish Wars. Because of this they were spared. After the destruction of the Temple in 70 B.C.E.,. The jew of Galilee became thereafter the Jewish center of Israel.jews had lived in Rome since the second century BC these was your sepheardics, the ones that the Babylonians placed in Samaria book town, 2kings17;24. Julius Caesar and Augustus supported laws that allowed Jews protection to worship as they chose. Synagogues were classified as colleges to get around Roman laws banning secret societies and the temples were allowed to collect the yearly tax paid by all Jewish men for temple maintenance. tirbirain Jews are your ashkenaz! sepharvaim jews was ran out to Spain Jews that was in the roman empire that was eat up would be the sepharvaims, they was 200s years older then the Ashkenaz jew, that Had the Power up in EUROPE, where as the Sepharvaim had the Power in the mediterranean, an over the EDOMITE tribes of arabs they Mixed with Esau gone be from Shem an Japheht got in his House to He was given his whole Look at Malachi 1;11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts.i can show you where the RETURNS was going to be Taken away! this in 430 BC,98 years before the Greeks took Palestine an Egypt,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it..Them Our Peoples gone go into africa!
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56749 Mar 24, 2013
"But the fact is majority of African American ancestry is FROM West Africa. "

AND...

take my advice

instead of lumping west africa all together(which has about 400 different ethnic and sub groups), study the specific tribes of aa. then research their migration routes to their current locations. You will get a better understanding of us.
White Rabbit

Charlotte, NC

#56750 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Isaiah 20:3;And the LORD said, Like as my servant Isaiah hath walked naked and barefoot three years for a sign and wonder upon Egypt and upon Ethiopia;Isaiah 20:4;So shall the king of Assyria lead away the Egyptians prisoners, and the Ethiopians captives, young and old, naked and barefoot, even with their buttocks uncovered, to the shame of Egypt, this was in 725.B.C, Hoshea rule 732-712 9 years Isaiah was around he seen what the ASSYRIAN did, an they took the Egyptians,and the Ethiopians captives, this was at the same time they took our peoples! do you not think when Babylon came them Captivity's from Ethiopia an Egypt, would make a BEE LINE to the HOUSE,from Assyria? we would be with them! ok lets look at this again, if the Ethiopians an Egyptians was kidnap by the Assyrians an taken away with Yisrael,which they was, peoples would have found them! easy ALL OVER EUROPE! because Ethiopian an africa peoples was part of the Assyrian captivity of our peoples! that 10 lost tribe is garbage an the Jews started that mess! AKIBA Babylon Jewish rabbi! layed the ground work for that lost tribe mess, so if Africans was taken into the captivity why wasn't they found easy? in Europe? would have been easy to find them, because they was right along with yisrael into captivity? they would have found them all over Europe , that lost tribe is the work of the DEVIL! all Hebrews went into Africa like good book said!
theyre trapped in their lies. I rather just take the chance of asking the so called ARABS, i mean werent they the ones who sold us to the africans who sold us to the portugeses and spaniards? If anybody can confirm anything about the hebrews it would be the arab ISMAELITES!
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56751 Mar 24, 2013
<quoted text>
Thus the reason every jewish person in the world aint legit. Nevermind everything else.
Not only that, that cant even identify their maternal lineage either, lol. Which maternal line?, There's even less of a chance at that. The 12 sons were all men do they realize that.? For the sake of the convo what maternal Hebrew line. Abrahams Keturah? Lol. How about the Egyptian woman given to Joeseph who bore him Manasseh and Epharim?
Do they claim maternal from the cananite women who married Judah? How about the cushite who married Moses? I only see intermariage with Nile Valley tribes, LOL. Maybe they can claim maternal ancestry from the women who bore Israel in Egypt.
One of the women of the mixed multitude they came with the exodus? Lol. 70Isralites went Into Egypt and over a million came out but no Africans in Israel, lol.
Hey Jews. Just answer the question instead of voting. Fail...

Level 8

Location hidden

#56752 Mar 24, 2013
OK this in 591 the Chaldeans are on the way, we would all run into Africa ,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldean .,ok lets look into The Prophet Ezekiel 23:1;The word of the LORD came again unto me, saying,Ezekiel 23:2;Son of man, there were two women, the daughters of one mother:TWO peoples came from 1 momma,Ezekiel 23:3;And they committed whoredoms in Egypt; they committed whoredoms in their youth: there were their breasts pressed, and there they bruised the teats of their virginity.that gone be Jeroboam with that mess! we hadn't been fro Egypt that long an he bring Hathor the cow which Leads to Isis Horus,we was Fresh from Africa Egypt, that gone be after King Solomon, his Dady king David had got us alot of land,Ezekiel 23:4;And the names of them were Aholah the elder, and Aholibah her sister: and they were mine, and they bare sons and daughters. Thus were their names; Samaria is Aholah, and Jerusalem Aholibah.you see the Daughters was YAH's too,Ezekiel 23:5;And Aholah played the harlot when she was mine; and she doted on her lovers, on the Assyrians her neighbours,See we was playing around with the Assyrians Samaria was,Ezekiel 23:6;Which were clothed with blue, captains and rulers, all of them desirable young men, horsemen riding upon horses.they was rolling Fresh on them horses our women musta liked them to , like now white dude look her way they see dollar signs, an there aint NON,Ezekiel 23:7;Thus she committed her whoredoms with them, with all them that were the chosen men of Assyria, and with all on whom she doted: with all their idols she defiled herself. we seen that stuff they had, an wanted to be like them! our women will Break away first if there isnt truth in the Man,she gone go where she think she gone get provided for! like now! they see the white man as a provider, not seing the entrapment for dealing with them,Ezekiel 23:8;Neither left she her whoredoms brought from Egypt: for in her youth they lay with her, and they bruised the breasts of her virginity, and poured their whoredom upon her.Jeroboam Priest hood was tied into Egyptian religion systems,All the Animal worship was from Egypt. Ezekiel 23:9;Wherefore I have delivered her into the hand of her lovers, into the hand of the Assyrians, upon whom she doted, turned them against us, that Nation Assyria was taken over by Chaldean from Babylon,Ezekiel 23:10;These discovered her nakedness: they took her sons and her daughters, and slew her with the sword: and she became famous among women; for they had executed judgment upon her.all other women look at the Hebrew woman with scorn of they face!right now today!an the whiteman get the Hebrew woman with no effort! show them 100 you got the Average one with conversation behind , our males just jump head first,into white woman,Ezekiel 23:11;And when her sister Aholibah saw this, she was more corrupt in her inordinate love than she, and in her whoredoms more than her sister in her whoredoms.thats gone Be Jerusalem that King burning up Letter from CREATOR that Jeremiah wrote!King thru it in fire ok this gone be in 627BC we cool with Egypt an Assyria they would have 12 years left as an Empire Ezekiel 23:12;She doted upon the Assyrians her neighbours, captains and rulers clothed most gorgeously, horsemen riding upon horses, all of them desirable young men.Ezekiel 23:13;Then I saw that she was defiled, that they took both one way,Ezekiel 23:14;And that she increased her whoredoms: for when she saw men portrayed upon the wall, the images of the Chaldean portrayed with vermilion,thats gone be when the KING showed them DEVILS all that GOLD,king HEZEKIAH did,they seen it an went back an told it to the DEVIL SEED,Nebuchadnezzar-ii the Chaldean whom the Prophet Isaiah said was Lucifer meaning that they stole books that would make them smart! the LIGHT!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56753 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Brilliant!

I recall about 5-6 years ago when [email protected] was executed and Iraq was smack dab in the middle of an election, I recall seeing some of the candidates were Black. I was shocked to see how many there were.
Nineveh spoken of where Jonah went to them and they repented is modern Basra Iraq

Level 8

Location hidden

#56754 Mar 24, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>theyre trapped in their lies. I rather just take the chance of asking the so called ARABS, i mean werent they the ones who sold us to the africans who sold us to the portugeses and spaniards? If anybody can confirm anything about the hebrews it would be the arab ISMAELITES!
yeah jews lie but arabs to i call some edom at store they got hot an knows what it means

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56755 Mar 24, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>Ishmael is not really Hebrew, yes Abraham is his father, but the lineage and title is passed down from the mother. Thats why Ishmael and his mother had to leave, another thing the Arabs aren't the chosen people. If it was passed down by father than all of Abraham's other children would be part of the lineage but they aren't. Thats the thing in BIBLICAL descriptions it derives through the MOTHER and not the father. So Ishmael is Egyptian and not an Israelite, because of his mother Hagar.
Keturah (Abraham wife which is called a concubine was in the south) is the mother of the dark Arab offspring..not Hagar, they settled wht we know as the southern portion of the Arabian peninsula along w/ Ethiopians tht established ancient settlements in Oman and Yemen! Keturah sons were born b4 Ishmael by Hagar..study dig deep and may YAH grant you spirit along your journey to truth

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56756 Mar 24, 2013
big mike M wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I don't know about the Yoruba or Ashanti being hebrews. But I do know the Igbo's were.
Thanks man.:D I love the show the Walking Dead.
Yeah, I'm really looking foward to tonight's episode (TWD). I wonder what will happen to "Andrea", I mean, I have my predictions but you just never know.

Ghana, before its present identity consisted of a kingdom containing a series of sub-kingdoms...
http://geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/20...

The name "Ghana" itself is a Hebrew term that's defined as "warrior-king".

The Ashanti's and the Yoruba's along with Igbo/ Ibo people groups are all Hebrews.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56757 Mar 24, 2013
"But the fact is majority of African American ancestry is FROM West Africa. "
AND...
take my advice
instead of lumping west africa all together(which has about 400 different ethnic and sub groups), study the specific tribes of aa. then research their migration routes to their current locations. You will get a better understanding of us.
dont bite I got the Haters! I go in mud fight with the DEVILS an come out CLEAN, I got the devils the Haters,
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

#56758 Mar 24, 2013
White Rabbit wrote:
<quoted text>theyre trapped in their lies. I rather just take the chance of asking the so called ARABS, i mean werent they the ones who sold us to the africans who sold us to the portugeses and spaniards? If anybody can confirm anything about the hebrews it would be the arab ISMAELITES!
Ive been saying this for the longest. The Arab text such as The Tariqh Es Soudan tells us alot about our ancestors. The Arabs have a way longer history of enslaving us all over Africa. The Eroupeans just took advantage of the situation. They owned the ports and Ships thats it. Eroupeans wasnt gong into the interior. unless they had a arab tour guide.

Whats funny is they have always been in business together exploiting us. Why you think arabs come over here and immeditately pass us in the economic latter, lol. Now the Arabs and Eroupeans fighting each other, hahah. Ima sit back and watch them destroy each other. Thats what they get. Its all connected to the Slave trade and colonization of Africa. Joel 3.

Ishmael jus mad because his mom was a mistress hoe that was told to get dressed and kick rocks.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56759 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, I'm really looking foward to tonight's episode (TWD). I wonder what will happen to "Andrea", I mean, I have my predictions but you just never know.
Ghana, before its present identity consisted of a kingdom containing a series of sub-kingdoms...
http://geocurrents.info/wp-content/uploads/20...
The name "Ghana" itself is a Hebrew term that's defined as "warrior-king".
The Ashanti's and the Yoruba's along with Igbo/ Ibo people groups are all Hebrews.
Prove what you say! you dont know!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min JRB 1,582,459
Power of Master Lee for President. 2 min The Power Of Mast... 20
Antifa traitors planning Nationwide riots in No... 6 min El Rey del Mundo 6
Blacks weren't designed to be Smart 15 min El Rey del Mundo 10
65 ventilated in ChimpCongo this weekend! 28 min Ugly monkeys 4
Tomi Lehren dating a Black Man!!!! 40 min Hmm the meanie 124
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 1 hr aintnone 22
Is there any intelligence at all among the blac... 2 hr The Power Of Mast... 37
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 2 hr KIP 222
News Republicans have courted racists for years. Why... 3 hr Tony 109