Hebrew Israelite

Posted in the African-American Forum

Comments (Page 2,598)

Showing posts 51,941 - 51,960 of94,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56596
Mar 24, 2013
 
All you NON hebrews i Mite not respond to you DEVILS IM TELLING YOU UP FRONT, I dont have to talk to you, your say means NOTHING, so if I DONT respond JUST IMAGINE A HEBREW KING ignoring you
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56597
Mar 24, 2013
 
This map proves without doubt the Jews in Europe came from the Middle East. END OF STORY.
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....

Today there are virtually no Jews at all in Eastern Europe. On the haplogroup maps it never shows any Middle Eastern Y-DNA, mtDNA. Well of course it doesnt, there are so few Jews living there!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56598
Mar 24, 2013
 
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK AT THIS YOU F___K HOE BITCH, SL_T
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
No f--king baitch on this site will ever tell me Jews are not the REAL JEWS! The REAL JEWS ARE NOW IN THEIR HOMELAND ISRAEL! G-DS CHOSEN PEOPLE!
say devil you watch yo mouth,your crazy an Mad jew boy, I took my Heritage back from yo punk tail! hahahah WOKE up seen you with my Heritage an SNATCHED it out yo hands hahahah lo GIVE ME THAT hahaHAH LOL
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56599
Mar 24, 2013
 
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb F--king hoe that paintings were done 200 years after Jesus died Stupid dumb sl-t!
But where are the scripture to say that the Israelites went there. If that synagogue was so precious and important why wasn't it mentioned? I'm a hoe? Do you mean to say Israelite?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56600
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

unfazed wrote:
Load of AFRONAZI CR*P! The ancient Egyptians painted the Canaanites on their walls
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
If you dont like Wiki there are other sites! No one in the world believes a bunch of nutty Afronazis anyway!
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56601
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOOK AT THIS YOU F___K HOE BITCH, SL_T
www.scs.illinois.edu/~mcdonald/worldmtdnamap....
No f--king baitch on this site will ever tell me Jews are not the REAL JEWS! The REAL JEWS ARE NOW IN THEIR HOMELAND ISRAEL! G-DS CHOSEN PEOPLE!
Hoe, bitch slut? Aw is someone a little frustrated because they are looking dumb on the internet? Well I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but the Jew are NOT the real Israelites.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56602
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

unfazed wrote:
Those F--king bitches are Africans immigrants trying their luck just like they do in Israel. Chase those f--kers with rocket launchers

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56603
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

I THINK THE GREATEST of MY HEBREW HERITAGE, i REIGN Supreme in IT, Im KING In IT, an No one can Chaqnge that!IM the KING in this I REIGN SUPREME
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56604
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
But where are the scripture to say that the Israelites went there. If that synagogue was so precious and important why wasn't it mentioned? I'm a hoe? Do you mean to say Israelite?
No Israelites only Jews dumb hoe!
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56605
Mar 24, 2013
 
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok where jew come from? you should know by now, ok its in bible, ok where jews from? we cool i seen how you came in, we gone do this together, im not trying to clown you! we on one with this, even if we fall out on other mess we one with where jews from, ok where they from? its in bible to
The Jews come from Ashkenaz who is the son of Gomer, and his father is Japhet, they are all Gentiles. They came from the Eastern Southern parts of Europe., and NOT from Abraham.
Chlo

Decatur, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56606
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>No Israelites only Jews dumb hoe!
So you're saying only Jews were there, and not Israelites? So what you're is that Israelites weren't there, but the Jews were, so that means that the Jews aren't Israelites. Since you just said "No Israelites only Jews"...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56607
Mar 24, 2013
 
vampiYAH stabB i aint mad at you!! but i knows you love ethiopia, we was cool till i started talking bout them, ok i knows where we got off wrong, IM WILLING TO go back over MY ethiopian Statements, they TRUE, plus you see in our hoods whats going on,OK NO BROTHER or sis should be CLOSED OUT, but you attack if you aint trying to prove me WRONG,SEE? IM not mad at you, but i have to get at you, even if its to get us to one PAGE! we gone get there, we from same SLAVE SHIPS,yoke on yo neck on mines to! dont stop me from trying take YOKE off yo Neck, because you got to take it off mines OUR ONE HAND FREE

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56608
Mar 24, 2013
 
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews come from Ashkenaz who is the son of Gomer, and his father is Japhet, they are all Gentiles. They came from the Eastern Southern parts of Europe., and NOT from Abraham.
No peoples them Half truths! Im with you, i gone show you when you run out of tries, thats his Linage his daddy an them, where they from?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56609
Mar 24, 2013
 
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>say devil you watch yo mouth,your crazy an Mad jew boy, I took my Heritage back from yo punk tail! hahahah WOKE up seen you with my Heritage an SNATCHED it out yo hands hahahah lo GIVE ME THAT hahaHAH LOL
Ill get Sadbutrue to sort you out! She knows how to handle AA men!

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56610
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
do you have linked proof? The Black Madanna was the original later she was portrayed as white.
This is truth! And some of the places in the world that have the highest concentration of whites have always had a Black image of The Madonna with Child...initially.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56611
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Hoe, bitch slut? Aw is someone a little frustrated because they are looking dumb on the internet? Well I'm sorry to have to tell you this, but the Jew are NOT the real Israelites.
THE JEWS ARE THE CHOSEN AND ARE IN THEIR RIGHTFUL HOME OF ISRAEL! You just a fake!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56612
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>No peoples them Half truths! Im with you, i gone show you when you run out of tries, thats his Linage his daddy an them, where they from?
THE JEWS ARE IN THEIR RIGHTFUL HOME ISRAEL and youre not! LOL

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56613
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You are oh so RIGHT!!!
And I will do just THAT!!!
SALUTE!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56614
Mar 24, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
So you're saying only Jews were there, and not Israelites? So what you're is that Israelites weren't there, but the Jews were, so that means that the Jews aren't Israelites. Since you just said "No Israelites only Jews"...
THE REAL JEWS ARE IN ISRAEL and youre not and never will be!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#56615
Mar 24, 2013
 
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>This is truth! And some of the places in the world that have the highest concentration of whites have always had a Black image of The Madonna with Child...initially.
Please type in Photos of black Madonnas. Theres loads of them. Most of them have Caucasian features so they must be Indians lol

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 51,941 - 51,960 of94,239
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••