Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#56652 Mar 24, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Ishmael is not really Hebrew, yes Abraham is his father, but the lineage and title is passed down from the mother. Thats why Ishmael and his mother had to leave, another thing the Arabs aren't the chosen people. If it was passed down by father than all of Abraham's other children would be part of the lineage but they aren't. Thats the thing in BIBLICAL descriptions it derives through the MOTHER and not the father. So Ishmael is Egyptian and not an Israelite, because of his mother Hagar.
Again...BIBLICAL progeny trickles down through the patriarch/ the father, not the mother.

I realize that trough the centuries there were vast amounts of Israelite men who assumed marriages with "foreign" women leaving some Isrelite women to be the primary conveyers of Israelite identity but according to Holy Scripture this was the job of MEN. STILL IS...

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56653 Mar 24, 2013
all those Talking under yo BREATH I SEE YOU ITS A PRICE TO PAY watch see how i come at you SLIP UP ONE TIME AN SEE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56654 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>get out of here you dont have NO right to post trick, your a Lie TRICK EL WAS A CANAANITE NAME FOOL ASS devil see you dont know nothing name El was around before Ismael trick
Just because Canaanites & Israelites had similar language patterns that doesn't mean that the names of certain Canaanite deities where adopted by Israel.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56655 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>You must't confuse BIBLICAL Chaldeans with modern Iraqi's.
2 totally differnt people groups.
Abraham was a Chaldean from Ur. They were a Semite people. The majority of modern Chaldeans live in Iraq. Others live in Turkey,Syria and Iran. There is a large population of Chaldeans who live in the US.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56656 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Again...BIBLICAL progeny trickles down through the patriarch/ the father, not the mother.
I realize that trough the centuries there were vast amounts of Israelite men who assumed marriages with "foreign" women leaving some Isrelite women to be the primary conveyers of Israelite identity but according to Holy Scripture this was the job of MEN. STILL IS...
In Judaism it goes down the mothers side. If your mother isnt Jewish you are not Jewish.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56657 Mar 24, 2013
the devil is mad an the fools is too Check this Hebrews, dont get mad at me because i see the jews better then you do, ok door wide OPEN, ok how many have Posted the ASSYRIAN captivity in its almost ENTIRETY an BABYLON? its in the Post ME ok everything OUTSIDE AFRICA HAS BEEN IN MY HANDS the WHOLE Assyrian DEPARTMENT an BABYLON, an i cover AFRICA, EVERYBODY Better stop playing these games! fool, show how evil some of you is, ya ride with peoples that have a Babylonian EVIL spirit in them, SHOWING sis flesh off like slavery Days! HOW LOW CAN ONE GO!! i got a WOMAN an DAUGHTER, why would you do that? EVIL lustful freak hahahah lol WEAK FOR FLESH!man aint got no control is all it is weak boy!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56658 Mar 24, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The bible says that Israel is being occupied by GENTILES and that the TRUE Israelites are not there. By the way, you never gave me that scripture...
According to the bible the REAL jews will return to Israel. Everyone in the world knows the real Jews are in Israel so who cares what Muslims and Afronazis think.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56659 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Affirmative!
Excellent post!!!
AFRONAZI CR*P
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56662 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok now where jews from say it so the world can know that you know say jews from BABYLON! say peoples an we one, jews hate they from Babylon, see we from Palestine hahah Jerusalem,the Holy Inheritance NEW NAME JACOBS LAND is what we CALL IT FROM NOW ON JACOBS LAND!say it in hebrew if you want!IM his son so you knows thats MY LAND
Jews dont hate the fact that they originate from Babylon. Actually it was Mesopotamia when Abraham lived there. Abraham the father of the Jews!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56663 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>In Judaism it goes down the mothers side. If your mother isnt Jewish you are not Jewish.
trick thats just to make a whole bunch of them, being whites is the LEST on Planet! stop playing games JACK ass dummy!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56664 Mar 24, 2013
Hail Damaged Vehicles wrote:
<quoted text>So,.. was Esau a hebrew? According to the story,.. he and "Jacob" were twins.
That is an EXCELLENT question!

I think its just as important to point out that a Hebrew's progeny is identified genetically but in addition to that, a Hebrew has to be identified to the covenant that was initially established with Avram (Abraham). This covenant afforded Abraham's descendants through Isaac a bithright...a birthright that Esau eventually forfeited.

So, although Esau can be identified Hebraicly through his genetic coding, however he forsook the covenant which costed him his birthright, and as a result it fell upon Jacob.

Being Hebrew is more than just having Hebrew dna. One must also be identified with the covenant and fulfill all of the ritualistic stipulations surrounding it; for example, circumcision.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56665 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>trick thats just to make a whole bunch of them, being whites is the LEST on Planet! stop playing games JACK ass dummy!
What do you know about Judaism you silly old man! Look it up! You can only be Jewish if your mother is Jewish!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56666 Mar 24, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The people retaining their ethnic name from antiquity---Chaldeans--- are those who resisted Islamification. Same with the Assyrians and Aramaeans... the people using those names are Christians.
Christians (Maronites, Aramaeans) are being driven from Lebanon now due to Hezbollah ethnic cleansing of Christians, and the Western press is SILENT and nobody gives a damn.
Hezbollah officially declares the goal of eliminating all Jews (not only Israel... JEWS), but nobody anywhere will dare criticize them of anything. No, can't criticize Muzslims, they might riot.
Pakistan is ethnically-cleansing Hindus, and likewise, nobody says a thing.
And watch what's going on in Egypt against the Copts.
Also, how many are aware that in the “new Libya”, the product of an “Arab Spring”, it has been proclaimed that JEWS are not welcome in the country.
Why are the USA and other Western nations paying one penny in aid to ANY of these Islamopsychotic countries?
I sometimes think the West and USA are frightened of Muslim nations.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56667 Mar 24, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>ok now where jews from say it so the world can know that you know say jews from BABYLON! say peoples an we one, jews hate they from Babylon, see we from Palestine hahah Jerusalem,the Holy Inheritance NEW NAME JACOBS LAND is what we CALL IT FROM NOW ON JACOBS LAND!say it in hebrew if you want!IM his son so you knows thats MY LAND
Abrahams people the modern Chaldeans
www.Chaldeansonline.com

Level 8

Location hidden

#56669 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham was a Chaldean from Ur. They were a Semite people. The majority of modern Chaldeans live in Iraq. Others live in Turkey,Syria and Iran. There is a large population of Chaldeans who live in the US.
I think you're still confusing those images you see on CNN with the indigenous people who actually existed in Ur/ Iraq during the time of Avram.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56670 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI CR*P
I don't agree with that. i think its a set of hard truths, but they're only "hard" because it's shattering your little futile religeous paradigm.

Hey...it happens. Its called GROWTH.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56671 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>That is an EXCELLENT question!
I think its just as important to point out that a Hebrew's progeny is identified genetically but in addition to that, a Hebrew has to be identified to the covenant that was initially established with Avram (Abraham). This covenant afforded Abraham's descendants through Isaac a bithright...a birthright that Esau eventually forfeited.
So, although Esau can be identified Hebraicly through his genetic coding, however he forsook the covenant which costed him his birthright, and as a result it fell upon Jacob.
Being Hebrew is more than just having Hebrew dna. One must also be identified with the covenant and fulfill all of the ritualistic stipulations surrounding it; for example, circumcision.
YOUR WRONG AGAIN DEVIL ABRAHAM WANTED A LINE FROM his peoples an our Mother Sarah gave Birth so Abraham seed could come from His SEED, an not the AFRICAN HAM line, see you DONT KNOW SARAH OUR MOTHER HAD ISSAC, or Ismael would have stay wit Family as fisrt born, YOUR WRONG trick you cant pop up an Tech you FOOL ASS dummy your WRONG FOOL!
trollslayer

Midlothian, IL

#56672 Mar 24, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Those F--king bitches are Africans immigrants trying their luck just like they do in Israel. Chase those f--kers with rocket launchers
i thought you didn't believe in hatred, mr. 1/2 african. should they also use rocket launchers on poor women & children

Level 8

Location hidden

#56673 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with that. i think its a set of hard truths, but they're only "hard" because it's shattering your little futile religeous paradigm.
get yo weak no truth doctrine s on sucka, go talk about Music because this you know NOTHING, 18 THOUSAND POST but you want to POP UP an TEACH on hebrew POST, YOU HEBREWS he RE DISRESPECTING all YA"LL, BUT ME NOT ME ! IM CHECKING THIS FOOL!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56674 Mar 24, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>I don't agree with that. i think its a set of hard truths, but they're only "hard" because it's shattering your little futile religeous paradigm.
Its called Afronazi serious CR*P

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min BlueFlag 1,603,115
NFL verses NASCAR 4 min Got_Rope 1
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 18 min GraspThe Obvious 137
Once you go black NO ONE wants you back! (Apr '09) 18 min spyrograf jr 7
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 22 min Marcus Washington 82
DISRESPECTING Whites; Demise of Euro-centric Wo... 22 min Tom 2
Is it possible that Blacks built smaller pyrami... 26 min Marcus Washington 22
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 46 min 7tonir 36
NFL ratings declining 1 hr Little Bigfoot 40
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 3 hr Whitesupreme 32
More from around the web