Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56498 Mar 23, 2013
332 CUT OFF FOR all Hebrews they ALL would have been in africa to COME TO SLAVERY WITH YOKE like MOSES said, EVERY word came TRUE NOT ONE Hebrew escaped, we all Here, lost heritage

Level 8

Location hidden

#56499 Mar 23, 2013
peoples think that Jewish war started in Palestine against Roman an Jews! well it started in Armenia,the first Armenian ruler who came from Parthia with the name of Arshak; cleared the country from the Roman garrisons; reigned for 13 years, 10 of which in peace – time suitable for migration and settling down – was Artashes II Arshak (33-20 BC). The crown prince of Parthia was the second monarch with the name of Arshak (35-41 AD) on the Armenian throne, and the first of the Arshakides. He put an end of the Pontian influence in the country.the Pontian kingdom was a traditional Roman ally in their efforts against Mithridates VI Eupator; he also put to end the Pontian presence in Armenia.The Roman party in Armenia organized the king's assassination,In 20 BC Augustus sent Tiberius to put on the Armenian throne the Rome educated brother of Artashes II Arshak – Tigran III (20-6 BC).The

Level 8

Location hidden

#56500 Mar 23, 2013
Pharisees was the Ashkenaz Jews in its beginnings! an Sadducees was the SEPHARVAIMS the Roman Republic formally acknowledges the Hasmonean Kingdom. However the region remains a province of the Seleucid empire and Simon Thassi is required to provide troops to Antiochus VII Sidetes
134 BCE: Sadducee John Hyrcanus becomes leader after his father Simon Thassi is murdered. He takes a Greek regnal name (see Hyrcania) in an acceptance of the Hellenistic culture of his Seleucid suzerains.
134 BCE: Seleucid King Antiochus VII Sidetes recaptures the city. John Hyrcanus opened King David's sepulchre and removed three thousand talents which he paid as tribute to spare the city (according to Josephus. John Hyrcanus, remains as governor, becoming a vassal to the Seleucids
116 BCE: A civil war between Seleucid half-brothers Antiochus VIII Grypus and Antiochus IX Cyzicenus results in a breakup of the kingdom and the independence of certain principalities, including Judea.
110 BCE: John Hyrcanus carries out the first military conquests of the independent Hasmonean kingdom, raising a mercenary army to capture Madaba and Schechem, significantly increasing the regional influence of Jerusalem
c.87 BCE: According to Josephus, following a six-year civil war involving Seleucid king Demetrius III Eucaerus, Hasmonean ruler Alexander Jannaeus crucified 800 Jewish rebels in Jerusalem
73–63 BCE: The Roman Republic extends its influence in to the region in the Third Mithridatic War. During the war, Armenian King Tigranes the Great takes control of Syria and prepares to invade Judea and Jerusalem but has to retreat following an invasion of Armenia by Lucullus. However, this period is believed to have resulted in the first settlement of Armenians in Jerusalem. According to Armenian historian Movses Khorenatsi writing in c.482 AD, Tigranes captured Jerusalem and deported Hyrcanus to Armenia,Armenians was Scythian also an had been in samaria since 600BC, they just had not Had CONTROL OF JERUSALEM, till them, see sepahevim moved up to Jerusalem, an others had to stay put they COULDN'T READ BOOKS in Jerusalem

Level 8

Location hidden

#56501 Mar 23, 2013
The medieval Armenian historian Movses of Khorene wrote that King Tigran II the Great, king of Armenia (95-55 B.C.E.), settled thousands of Jews from Syria and Mesopotamia in Armenian cities (including Armavir and Vardges) during the 1st century before the common era. It appears that some of these earliest Jewish settlers later converted to Christianity. The Armenian vardapet T'ovma of Metsob explicitly declared in "The History of Tamerlane and His Successors" that captured Jews brought to Armenia had converted to Christianity and subsequently become princes and kings in Armenia and Georgia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56502 Mar 23, 2013
Itzhak Ben-Zvi speculated that Jews from Adiabene, a part of northern Mesopotamia that was ruled by Jewish kings during part of the 1st century of the common era, may have resettled in Armenia. This possibility was also raised by Neusner in his article "The Jews in Pagan Armenia". Neusner thought that the royal family of Adiabene might have arrived in Armenia during the reign of the Roman emperor Trajan (98-117 C.E.). all these jews gone be connected to jews in samaria in 70AD, see you dont know whats going on

Level 8

Location hidden

#56503 Mar 23, 2013
Simon Thassi;The Hasmonean Dynasty was founded by a resolution, adopted in 141 BCE, at a large assembly "of the priests and the people and of the elders of the land "they was all jews", to the effect that Simon should be their leader and high priest forever, until there should arise a faithful prophet" (1 Maccabees 14:41).ok check this how dude going to be Prince an High priest forever with out the CONSENT OF CREATOR? them was the same Jews Placed in our Lands by the Assyrians they had been there so long they thought they was the real peoples ok check this out
Recognition of the new dynasty by the Roman Republic was accorded by the Senate about 139 BCE, when the delegation of Simon was in Rome. Simon made the Jewish people semi-independent of the Seleucid Empire.Johanan [John] Hyrcanus;. The youngest and only surviving son of Simon Thassi succeeded his father as high priest in 134 BCE. He was the fourth Hasmonean to rule Jerusalem. he forced Judah's neighbors in Idumea [descendents of the Edomites] to accept Judaism and He destroyed the rival temple at Shechem in Samaria. But his own preference for Greek culture made him controversial in Jerusalem.Them Jews loved the Romans!Tikran the Great (95-55) BC...look into THIS JEW, he ran an everything! your ROTHSCHILD going to have his BLOODLINE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56504 Mar 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
The medieval Armenian historian Movses of Khorene wrote that King Tigran II the Great, king of Armenia (95-55 B.C.E.), settled thousands of Jews from Syria and Mesopotamia in Armenian cities (including Armavir and Vardges) during the 1st century before the common era. It appears that some of these earliest Jewish settlers later converted to Christianity. The Armenian vardapet T'ovma of Metsob explicitly declared in "The History of Tamerlane and His Successors" that captured Jews brought to Armenia had converted to Christianity and subsequently become princes and kings in Armenia and Georgia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56505 Mar 23, 2013
an for you fools JEREMIAH told our peoples what was up in Babylon he Never said they should RUN OFF TO FAR country! this Proheht HOSEA the son of Beeri, he was there in King Hezekiah days he was there when Yisrael ran to Judah, with the wars with Assyria, if you read, Hosea 1;7 you going to see how Judah was saved when the Assyrians came,Hosea 1:7;But I will have mercy upon the house of Judah, and will save them by the LORD their God, and will not save them by bow, nor by sword, nor by battle, by horses, nor by horsemen.remember the Assyrians was at Judah ;,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.ok Judah was saved till King Hezekiah showed them CHALDEAN ARMENIAN EVERYTHING, that was Babylon, ok back to the Prophet Hosea,he was there when the Assyrians came ok look what he said"Hosea 1:10;Yet the number of the children of Israel shall be as the sand of the sea, which cannot be measured nor numbered; and it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, Ye are not my people, there it shall be said unto them, Ye are the sons of the living God.Hosea 1:11;Then shall the children of Judah and the children of Israel be gathered together, and appoint themselves one head, and they shall come up out of the land: for great shall be the day of Jezreel.ok check this THE VALLEY OF JEZREEL- is the name given to the valley that separates GALILEE from SAMARIA, that valley was a Major corridor through PALESTINE from Egypt AFRICA,to Asia and the trans Jordan Plateau , it the prophecy to where war going end it all, ok Back to Hosea the Prophet,you see we came from Assyria when the Babylonians was at Assyria we went that way off into Africa, because during 698-till 612 Assyrian was having a HARD TIME it was OVER FOR THEM,THEY DAY HAD COME,so we went thru the Valley of Jezreel, see we used to get Assyria to do our Dirt! we had GOLD! an everybody wanted it! we was next to Africa, see we over looked CREATOR when we hired the Assyrians to defend us, so the CREATOR YAH turned them into our Enemy's to chastise us, not that we should run AWAY FROM OUR HERITAGE! like these dudes say to the Americas an then turn into Native Indians, read the BOOK of Hosea, you going to see,read this thses going to be the Natives an the peoples thats MIXED with us since SLavery days this how they get in;Hosea 2:18;And in that day will I make a covenant for them with the beasts of the field, and with the fowls of heaven, and with the creeping things of the ground: and I will break the bow and the sword and the battle out of the earth, and will make them to lie down safely.Hosea 2:23;And I will sow her unto me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not my people, Thou art my people; and they shall say, Thou art my God.this was in 588BC as we was going into africa Jeremiah 31:27;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.your going to find your Natives Mixed in with us!because That! ok Back to Prophet Hosea ok we knows the Natives still got CHIEFs is like a King, a Leader, we HAVE NON, ok Hosea 3:4;For the children of Israel shall abide many days without a king, and without a prince, and without a sacrifice, and without an image, and without an ephod, and without teraphim:,Hosea 3:5;Afterward shall the children of Israel return, and seek the LORD their God, and David their king; and shall fear the LORD and his goodness in the latter days,ok the Natives got they on Land not one wants to Leave it! only the mixed peoples that has us in them! Natives as a peoples are non hebrews!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56506 Mar 23, 2013
This ways in Palestine in 430 BC we had been in the Land 100 years from Babylon an our Peoples that ran in africa was long gone, on the west coast an central Africa! we got on away from Egypt when Jeremiah told us them peoples was still on the way!,ok lets look at our peoples that return,we had Polluted Bread upon the Altar of Yah,ok look what was said to them Arabs an Jews because they had became one in the Land!Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib,king of Assyria(705 to 681 B.C.)but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians,and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii 141) calls him"king of the Arabs and Assyrians"so the arabs was there with the 2Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath,and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria,and dwelt in the cities thereof. in Ezra days they was in the Land!OUR Land this was in 444BC Nehemiah 4:7;But it came to pass, that when Sanballat,and Tobiah,and the Arabians, and the Ammonites,and the Ashdodites,heard that the walls of Jerusalem were made up, and that the breaches began to be stopped, then they were very wroth,when Sanballat.heard that the walls . were made up,and .the breaches.stopped-The rapid progress of the fortifications, despite all their predictions to the contrary, goaded the Samaritans to frenzy. So they, dreading danger from the growing greatness of the Hebrew peoples,they couldnt stop us ok now lets look at the Prophet Malachi an what he had to say!Malachi 1:1;The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi,Malachi 1:2;I have loved you, saith the LORD. Yet ye say, Wherein hast thou loved us? Was not Esau Jacob's brother? saith the LORD: yet I loved Jacob,ok we see that! ok check this,Malachi 1:3;And I hated Esau, and laid his mountains and his heritage waste for the dragons of the wilderness, that would mean them Beastly peoples was going to be part of EDOM, because we knows a No Dragons walking around taking peoples Heritage!its going to be them same Beastly peoples that got us,SNAKE-DRAGON, SYMBOL OF MARDUK, THE PATRON GOD OF BABYLON (Mardochaios)was the Babylonian name of a late-generation god from ancient Mesopotamia and patron deity of the city of Babylon, who, when Babylon became the political center of the Euphrates valley in the time of Hammurabi(18th century BCE)started to slowly rise to the position of the head of the Babylonian pantheon, the second millennium BCE.THE DRAGON WAS THEM AMORITES Malachi 1:4;Whereas Edom saith, We are impoverished, but we will return and build the desolate places;thus saith the LORD of hosts,They shall build, but I will throw down; and they shall call them, The border of wickedness, and, The people against whom the LORD hath indignation for ever.THEY CAME BACK THRU THE ASSYRIANS an BABYLON,all the peoples an tribes an Nations we ran off came Back with BABYLON,Malachi 1:5;And your eyes shall see, and ye shall say, The LORD will be magnified from the border of Israel.ok check this out being in Babylon we got CORRUPTED, an we came back trying to sacrifice blind animals,sick animals,Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.THIS WAS TO THE PRIEST of our peoples!Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name, saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea, I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.WE KNOWS THEM CURSES MEAN LEAVE LAND!they would go into africa to!Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed,and spread dung upon your faces,even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.,

Level 8

Location hidden

#56507 Mar 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
/////////.
Proverbs 30:3-4 KJV
I neither learned wisdom, nor have the knowledge of the holy.
[4] Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists? who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth? what is his name, and what is his son's name, if thou canst tell?
Shalom!Exodus 4:22;And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:1 Chronicles 22:10;He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.1 Chronicles 17:12;He shall build me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.1 Chronicles 17:13I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:Psalm 2:7;I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Isaiah 35:4;Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:3;For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56508 Mar 23, 2013
Jeremiah 31:27 ;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will sow the house of Israel and the house of Judah with the seed of man, and with the seed of beast.Jeremiah 31:28;And it shall come to pass, that like as I have watched over them, to pluck up, and to break down, and to throw down, and to destroy, and to afflict; so will I watch over them, to build, and to plant, saith the LORD.Jeremiah 31:29;In those days they shall say no more, The fathers have eaten a sour grape, and the children's teeth are set on edge.Jeremiah 31:30;But every one shall die for his own iniquity: every man that eateth the sour grape, his teeth shall be set on edge.Jeremiah 31:31;Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:Jeremiah 31:32;Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:Jeremiah 31:33;But this shall be the covenant that I will make with the house of Israel; After those days, saith the LORD, I will put my law in their inward parts, and write it in their hearts; and will be their God, and they shall be my peopleJeremiah 31:34;And they shall teach no more every man his neighbour, and every man his brother, saying, Know the LORD: for they shall all know me, from the least of them unto the greatest of them, saith the LORD: for I will forgive their iniquity, and I will remember their sin no more.Jeremiah 31:35;Thus saith the LORD, which giveth the sun for a light by day, and the ordinances of the moon and of the stars for a light by night, which divideth the sea when the waves thereof roar; The LORD of hosts is his name:Jeremiah 31:36;If those ordinances depart from before me, saith the LORD, then the seed of Israel also shall cease from being a nation before me for ever!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56509 Mar 23, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Isaiah 11:1-4, 9-10 KJV
And there shall come forth a rod out of the stem of Jesse, and a Branch shall grow out of his roots:
[2] And the spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the spirit of wisdom and understanding, the spirit of counsel and might, the spirit of knowledge and of the fear of the Lord ;
[3] And shall make him of quick understanding in the fear of the Lord : and he shall not judge after the sight of his eyes, neither reprove after the hearing of his ears:
[4] But with righteousness shall he judge the poor, and reprove with equity for the meek of the earth: and he shall smite the earth with the rod of his mouth, and with the breath of his lips shall he slay the wicked.
[9] They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the Lord , as the waters cover the sea.
[10] And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious."
This a end time prophecy, the final gathering. Who is this root of Jesse that will bring this forth?
Cont.
Isaiah 11:12-14 KJV
******And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.*****
[13] The envy also of Ephraim shall depart, and the adversaries of Judah shall be cut off: Ephraim shall not envy Judah, and Judah shall not vex Ephraim.
[14] But they shall fly upon the shoulders of the Philistines toward the west; they shall spoil them of the east together: they shall lay their hand upon Edom and Moab; and the children of Ammon shall obey them.
Shalom!Exodus 4:22;And thou shalt say unto Pharaoh, Thus saith the LORD, Israel is my son, even my firstborn:1 Chronicles 22:10;He shall build an house for my name; and he shall be my son, and I will be his father; and I will establish the throne of his kingdom over Israel for ever.1 Chronicles 17:12;He shall build me a house, and I will establish his throne forever.1 Chronicles 17:13I will be his father, and he shall be my son: and I will not take my mercy away from him, as I took it from him that was before thee:Psalm 2:7;I will declare the decree: the LORD hath said unto me, Thou art my Son; this day have I begotten thee.Isaiah 35:4;Say to them that are of a fearful heart, Be strong, fear not: behold, your God will come with vengeance, even God with a recompence; he will come and save you.Isaiah 43:1;But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine.Isaiah 43:2;When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.Isaiah 43:3;For I am the LORD thy God, the Holy One of Israel, thy Saviour: I gave Egypt for thy ransom, Ethiopia and Seba for thee.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56510 Mar 23, 2013
jews was called sepahrvaim :334 BC "In the spring of 334 B.C. a twenty-one-year-old Macedonian, at the head of some 30,000 foot and 5000 horse...routed the Persian satrap near the mouth of the Granicus River...setting off a chain reaction destined to change the course of Near Eastern history. Western Asia and Egypt were ushered into the European sphere of political and cultural influence -- Macedonian, Greek, Roman, and Byzantine -- and there remained until the rise of Islam a thousand years later." "The decisive battle was at Issus (333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans. "The decisive battle was at Issus (333 B.C.), whereafter the victorious Greeks occupied Damascus, the Persian headquarters west of the Euphrates. Alexander was, it is true, held up for several months by the obstinate resistance of Tyre, but the pause only gave local rulers an opportunity to pay homage to the conqueror. Among them were the Jewish High Priest, Juddua, and Sanballat, leader of the Samaritans. After the capitulation of Tyre, and after it had overcome the briefer resistance of Gaza, the Macedonian army advanced directly on Egypt. It returned the following spring on its way to Mesopotamia, where the Persians were finally vanquished. 301 - 164 BC "After Alexander's death, his generals divided -- and subsequently fought over -- his empire. In 301 B.C., Ptolemy I took direct control of the Jewish homeland but made no serious efforts to intervene in its religious affairs. Ptolemy's successors were in turn supplanted by the Seleucids [c.200 B.C.], and in 175 B.C. Antiochus IV seized power. He launched a campaign to crush Judaism, and in 167 B.C. he sacked the [Jewish] Temple. The violation of the Second Temple, which had been built about 520-515 B.C., provoked a successful Jewish rebellion under the generalship of Judas (Judah) Maccabaeus." ALL JEWS FROM the SEPHARVAIMS,140 BC "In Judas of the priestly Hasmonaean family, the Jews found a hero-rebel who, with his brothers, succeeded in capturing Jerusalem and cleansing the temple. Judas was surnamed Maccabeus, which probably means 'the hammerer,' in allusion to the telling blows he inflicted on the Syrian army. In 164 the Jewish community attained religious freedom and in 140 political independence. Under the Maccabean dynasty of priest-kings, the realm expanded and lasted until the advent of the Romans about eighty years later." ,130 - 76 BC "Alexander Jannaeus (Jonathan)...in the course of his long reign (130-76 B.C.), he realized the almost complete unification of the land the Sepharviam stole,. In a series of expeditions directed north-west, north-east, south-west and south-east, the Jewish State was extended to encompass the Carmel and its coast, the Jordan Valley up to the sources at Dan and Paneas, and nearly the whole of the Transjordan mountains, excepting Rabbath-ammon. In order to extinguish Nabataean economic competition, Jannaeus occupied the eastern banks of the Dead Sea, making it a domestic -- and very valuable -76 - 64 BC "After the death of Jannaeus in 76 his widow Alexandra reigned until 67 when her two sons fought each other until the Romans under Pompey intervened." ,63 - 37 BC "Under the reign of the Hasmoneans the Jewish state was largely composed of Jews. But in 63 B.C. when Pompey came to Jerusalem he began to reverse this process. He allowed the Jews to rule the south and Galilee, but non-Jews ruled the rest of the kingdom...Julius Caesar was Pompey's rival, and when Pompey was killed in 48 B.C. Caesar prepared new territorial arrangements. He left Antipater, an Idumean, as administrator of the Jewish state.,Herod was made king!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56511 Mar 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ots our kingdoms they be destroying but its all over! I've seen where all the fake Jews will be removed!
See, these fake Jews till today call the real Jews (us) medebays! They call us 'Debes'........ Hitler got the wisest blacks he was killing those days not ordinary blacks! He got the blacks who had all the knowledge!!!!! We had the highedt tek till this century!!!!!!! The fake Jews took our names and started answering it, and started tryong to use these teks to do some real bad things!
They finally killed all the blacks when they got the full war weaponry from them and were tryong to reinvent then the fake Jew hitler scientists got scared of hitlers plans bcos they knew hitler was about to destroy the entire globe!!!!!!!!!!
I have all the data! The one in this link is for small boys: http://www.ynetnews.com/articles/0,7340,L-331...
The real Jews are in their rightful homeland and have the most powerful army in the world LONG LIVE ISRAEL!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56512 Mar 23, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok let look at this, King Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah, you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean, Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations, they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,

Level 8

Location hidden

#56513 Mar 23, 2013
The influence of an oft-hidden world power, the Parthian Empire. from 256 BC until 226 AD, the Parthian Empire, or more precisely, Parthian Monarchy, encompasses the territories of Iraq, Iran and beyond and, at times, Syria and Palestine,Also known as the Arsacid Empire, this empire existed from 247 B.C. to 224 A.D. It began when Arsaces I of Parthia, the leader of the Parni tribe, conquered the Parthia region in Iran's northeast. At the time of its conquest the province was in rebellion against the Seleucid Empire. The empire reached the height of its power under Mithridates II (123–88 B.C.) when it controlled 1.1 million square miles (2.84 million square kilometers) of territory. Parthia is ranked as the 10th largest and most powerful of the ancient empires Rome and Parthia battled each other for dominance in a series of conflicts known as the Roman-Parthian Wars. These conflicts ran from 66 B.C. to 217 A.D - a span of 281 years! For a period of time Parthia's power so rivaled that of Rome's that it was the one empire that Rome actually FEARED! THEY WAS A NATION OF JEWS,The customary reference to the Parthians is that of the Parthian Empire. However, empire in this case is a misnomer. To be precise, it is a monarchy. The Arsacid Dynasty unites and rules all the feudal principalities and kingdoms of the Parthians' territories,THESE WAS JEWS an they the reason war in Palestine with the Romans Happen!The Parthians, just a few decades (c. 53 B.C.) before the birth of Christ, so soundly defeated the Romans that they suffered one of their worst defeats in history. At the battle of Carrhae HALF of Rome's 40,000 man army perished, a quarter fled, and 10,000 Roman troops were captured! They also killed Crassus who, at the time of the battle, governed the Roman Republic with Julius Caesar and Pompey. Parthia also attacked Rome's territory in 40 B.C. Their tactics were so successfull that they conquered almost the entire eastern Mediterranean area known as the Levant (composed of Palestine, Syria, Jordan and other areas) except for the city of Tyre.According to the Jewish historian Josephus, the empire was so powerful that they forced Herod the Great (made King of Judea by the Roman Senate in 40 B.C.) to flee for his very life: THESE GONE BE ASHKENAZ JEWS from Europe,that had Converted! IT WAS A BUNCH OF THEM!,they Was at the Fake Edomite like Arab sephavarvaims,"Now, in the second year, Pacorus, the King of Parthia's son, and Barzapharnes, a commander of the Parthians, possessed themselves of Syria.... Now Antigonus had promised to give the Parthians a thousand talents, and five hundred women, upon condition they would take the government away from Hyrcanus (the governor of the Jews and Herod the Great's father-in-law), and bestow it upon him, and withal KILL HEROD. And although he did not give them what he had promised, yet did the Parthians make an expedition into Judea on that account ...
" ... Herod was under great disturbance of mind, and rather inclining to believe the reports he heard about his brother and the Parthians, than to give heed to what was said on the other side, he determined, that when the evening came on, he would make use of it for his flight, and not make any longer delay, as if the dangers from the enemy were not yet certain. " (History (Antiquities) of the Jews, Book 14, Chapter 13), i got this BOOK,
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56514 Mar 23, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Ben u know the Koran says prophet muhammad was a white man? He was not the Color of these Arabians. So do u know how come where and how? Many called him a fraud in olden days, many prophets from ethiopians to Indians etc, so idunno. Do u know??? Ill like to know.
Muhammed was the son of Ishmail whose father was Abraham. Abraham came from Iraq and he looked exactly like the people of Iraq look today. Paintings Iv seen of Muhammed show him looking like a typical Iraqi person! The Jews and Arabs are related through Abraham!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56515 Mar 23, 2013
ALL THAT got to do with Samaria 70A now tell me how some hebrews gone be in Samaria in 70AD? come on now play game if you want, i knows an everybody else do that All hebrews in africa before 70AD, an that samaria jews was sepahrvaims, ok where did they go?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56516 Mar 23, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Yes, you are right.
MELCHISEDECH is black. CHRIST is black. THE CREATOR is black. The Prophets are black as are the ISRAELITES.
We still black.
But the Middle Eastern people are Arab Caucasian. They look exactly like this
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
No people of West African origin have Haplogroup J1 so dream on in your make belief world!
If you dont like Wiki there are other sites.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#56517 Mar 23, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you tell us where in the bible does it say that after Jesus was killed the Israelites traveled to Syria, and Persia? You posted a link from wikipedia of that old synagogue.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dura-Europos_synagogue
They are Jews! If you dont like Wiki look at the sites.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Clinton Leads Trump by DOUBLE digits 2 min Marcus Washington 12
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Realtime 1,375,472
Black Men want to see Black Women destroyed (May '15) 4 min A Perm For BM 26
Please Stop Helping Us 9 min mescalero 1
Non-whites should Reduce Whiteys' Ability to Co... 11 min Drilling for the ... 3
Why Blacks are scared of Samoans (Oct '12) 12 min mescalero 112
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min dreamhunk 43,696
HANNIBAL BARCA - of Carthage (North Africa) ... (Oct '07) 21 min dreamhunk 3,664
Why all black women must breed with white men! 41 min Black girl 50
Poll Will Donald Trump be the next President of the ... (Aug '15) 5 hr PATRIOT DVC MOLON... 1,405
More from around the web