Hebrew Israelite
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#56196 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your mere wish. Haplotypes never change by mere wish. Stick to your R, T, I, and Q, they are your pagan DNA. You can robb cultures and other heritages by false claims, but not your genes. Go to Luthania
Haplogroup J1 Cross and Jealous Ethiopian!You are another thief trying to steal Jewish history just like the other REAL HEBREWS AND REAL ISRAELITES NOW A REAL JEW LOL. You are an Afronazi!
African AE

#56197 Mar 22, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
why do you say this about Harold Wallace Rosenthal
That tape has been messed with, voice over or something. No Jew would ever say that!
African AE

#56198 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Moron, it is through that area that J1c3d arrived Ethiopia, not by aeroplane but inland. You have genetic defect
Ethiopians are converts thats what the REAL JEWS in Israel say. I only believe Jews!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56199 Mar 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
these aren't aa:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4mON0HWla5oXX
there are plenty of judaic traditions in WA, as the bhi on this thread have pointed out many times. and 'yah' shows up as a major deity in both the yoruba and akan religions, though these are closer to egyptian than torah.
you can also check the book 'exiled egyptians'. it gets into the subject pretty heavy. and the author is an egyptian, as is the author of 'black genesis'.
What I know from official and unbiased sites is the fact that ancient Egyptians are nothing but todays Egyptians. What ever may be, there was slight diffrence between Egyptian and ancient Ethiopians, the latter being more religious leader than the former. I believe all hebralic culture begun in todays Ethiopia, as the bible precisely discribed it as mountainous area. These people had more temple in Meroe and Napta, than lower Egypt. Paganic cult existed among most Egyptian Pharoe, but not Ethiopian. I don't beleive west Africans had anything with the ancient Egypt.
African AE

#56200 Mar 22, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Prior to Rome and Babylon enslaving the TRUE ISRAELITES,, had their FOREFATHERS/ancestors ever tread, known, those lands or languages?
The answer is YES.
Therefore, you can give that lie a rest that it would be the prophecy that MOSES gave from THE CREATOR of the TRUE ISRAELITES being in bondage in a far land that They nor Their Fathers had ever known.
Just like you had to give that lie up that the 400 year bondage was in Egypt prior to MOSES leading Them out of Egypt.
Chapter and verses in the bible please

Level 6

Location hidden

#56201 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>According to Israeli scientists Ethiopian have no Middle Eastern DNA.
Are you sure? What great news! I also heard Luthanian pagans had bought J haplotypes from Ethiopians to inocculate in their blood. They are desperate.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56202 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb idiot there are huge numbers of Jews who have Middle Eastern DNA in Europe WHO ARE REAL JEWS not fakes like you! MOST EUROPEANS HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! The Star of David is not Satanic dumb bitch! You only ever read Afrocentric crap you f--king Afronazi!
The star of David is satanic you moron! God says not to make idol out of people, and what do these Jews do? They make and Idol out of David! Look at the star that is used for the devil worshipers the star is the SAME!! I don't know what this "Afrocentric" and "Afronazi" stuff you keep bring up, I just read what the bible says!

Level 6

Location hidden

#56203 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians are converts thats what the REAL JEWS in Israel say. I only believe Jews!
That is your Jealousity, as the Bible clearly indicated 'Ethiopians' as true sons of Israel. World knows Luthanian as the only never dying pagan in the world

http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/sh...

Shame. Very sad to see pagans occuping my fathers land.
African AE

#56204 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56205 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Where are these verses in the bible? Show me. I want Chapter and verses. WAITING.....
JEWS WERE SLAVES IN ROME AND BABYLON!
Do you not understand that I asked the questions and you responded to me with,"Where are these verses in the bible? Show me. I want Chapter and verses" You're suppose to be proving something to me! I have already given you scriptures if you want more fine I can do that, but why don't you answer my questions first. Sure the slaves were enslaved in Babylon, but that is NOT a foreign land that would require them to go on ships, or a land that their ancestors haven't seen!! Where is your common sense??

That dumb GENTILE replied but didn't answer the questions maybe thats shows that he DOESN'T know!!

When were the Jews brought to a foreign land by ships? a land that non of their ancestors had been to.
When did the Jews go through the same slavery that is mentioned in the bible?
When did the Jews go through the Cure?
Why are the Jews in Israel when the bible says GOD WILL BRING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE BACK?
African AE

#56206 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
The star of David is satanic you moron! God says not to make idol out of people, and what do these Jews do? They make and Idol out of David! Look at the star that is used for the devil worshipers the star is the SAME!! I don't know what this "Afrocentric" and "Afronazi" stuff you keep bring up, I just read what the bible says!
YOU ARE AN AFRONAZI with no Middle Eastern DNA. A fake Israelite from West Africa!

Level 6

Location hidden

#56207 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>AFRONAZI CR*P
I think the source of the article is not related to any of African or AAn. It is rather a Christian site, and likely to be Europian, exposing the reality. No body needs false claim, come back to the truth or every one will be your enemy.
African AE

#56208 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
That is your Jealousity, as the Bible clearly indicated 'Ethiopians' as true sons of Israel. World knows Luthanian as the only never dying pagan in the world
http://www.alternatehistory.com/discussion/sh...
Shame. Very sad to see pagans occuping my fathers land.
At least I dont worship snakes like Ethiopians!

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#56209 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know from official and unbiased sites is the fact that ancient Egyptians are nothing but todays Egyptians. What ever may be, there was slight diffrence between Egyptian and ancient Ethiopians, the latter being more religious leader than the former. I believe all hebralic culture begun in todays Ethiopia, as the bible precisely discribed it as mountainous area. These people had more temple in Meroe and Napta, than lower Egypt. Paganic cult existed among most Egyptian Pharoe, but not Ethiopian. I don't beleive west Africans had anything with the ancient Egypt.
haha,. why do i have this image in my head of a guy closing his eyes, blocking his ears with his hands, and shaking his head yelling 'no no no no no...':)
African AE

#56210 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not understand that I asked the questions and you responded to me with,"Where are these verses in the bible? Show me. I want Chapter and verses" You're suppose to be proving something to me! I have already given you scriptures if you want more fine I can do that, but why don't you answer my questions first. Sure the slaves were enslaved in Babylon, but that is NOT a foreign land that would require them to go on ships, or a land that their ancestors haven't seen!! Where is your common sense??
That dumb GENTILE replied but didn't answer the questions maybe thats shows that he DOESN'T know!!
When were the Jews brought to a foreign land by ships? a land that non of their ancestors had been to.
When did the Jews go through the same slavery that is mentioned in the bible?
When did the Jews go through the Cure?
Why are the Jews in Israel when the bible says GOD WILL BRING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE BACK?
Well G-d did bring back his chosen people thats why they are in Israel! Jews were slaves in Rome. You make all these claims but where is your proof? Where does it say so in the bible. If it isnt in the bible it didnt happen!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56211 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE AN AFRONAZI with no Middle Eastern DNA. A fake Israelite from West Africa!
Are you mad because I'm right? You're just a GENTILE who converted during the Khazar Empire. The bible says my people are the chosen and that your people are the GENTILES.

Level 6

Location hidden

#56212 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>YOU ARE AN AFRONAZI with no Middle Eastern DNA. A fake Israelite from West Africa!
Well, he has got atleast E haplotype, much closer to middle eastern haplotype E1b1b1c1 or EM-34. What is odd is your zero J haplotype, and 1% of E1b1b1 from your Luthanian pagan root. Your R, I, T and Q haplotypes are paganic. Funny to see a bold man like you talking about middle eastern DNA, with out understanding what it is?
African AE

#56213 Mar 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
haha,. why do i have this image in my head of a guy closing his eyes, blocking his ears with his hands, and shaking his head yelling 'no no no no no...':)
Yip that sounds just like Glimmer. The three monkeys lol...
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56214 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>At least I dont worship snakes like Ethiopians!
You still haven't answered my questions... Is it because you can't and you realize that you're just making a complete idiot out of yourself online?
African AE

#56215 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I think the source of the article is not related to any of African or AAn. It is rather a Christian site, and likely to be Europian, exposing the reality. No body needs false claim, come back to the truth or every one will be your enemy.
Well they all stealing my peoples history including you. I just laugh because its just too stupid for words! Look at the World Map of Hyplogroups LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min JCPete 1,759,433
News Al Sharpton: Royal Wedding Shows 'Last Breath' ... 4 min TrueTruth 96
We have another Black royal Queen folks!! 12 min TrueTruth 116
News Royal wedding: How Meghan made a point about he... 16 min Ugly monkeys 14
according to fbi - whites lead crime in us more... 28 min TrueTruth 5
Can we take back topix? 31 min BillyDbigballer 342
Nighurs beat up old woman for seven dollars 40 min Jake 13
Megan will NEVER become queen or even a princes... 46 min TrueTruth 45
trump says all hispanics latinos are animals 3 hr KyleMackey 46