Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56155 Mar 22, 2013
when devil came with your west african, all they doing is trying to get it in your head your NOT from Jerusalem, is all its a GAME!! see if they tell you your from west africa then you cant be from Two place at same time, PLUS DNA cut's yo heritage off, because your going to SATAN for answers , WHICH IS A NO NO, we go to DEVIL for answers you will get WRONG answer every time with out FAIL, OK NO ONE can tell us where we come from, not the devils, so trust a devil for guidance an you will get LOST!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56156 Mar 22, 2013
DNA is meant to cut yo heritage off, yo hebrew heritage,place yo mind an body away from Jerusalem, most when told they from west africa, they happy, an jews knows we want to connect to mother Land, so they connect you to west africa, no matter if yo fore daddy came from east africa, all DNA they send to Different company's is to make sure they all on PAR with deception, trust the DEVIL you go in Hole, his goal is to GUILD YOU IN TRAP at all times the DEVIL JOB is to 100% lie to you never tell the truth!it my seem as truth but its not on closer examination .
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56157 Mar 22, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
The past and The future is Written in the BOOK, DUH!! ROFLMAO @ America was not around when the book was written hahahahhahahaha
NO IT NEVER TALK ABOUT YOU, POST IT IF IT DOES!!:)
The facts that America ideas NOT around when it is was written still doesn't mean that the blacks aren't te chosen! What foreign land could they possible be talking about?????? A foreign land that non if their ancestors have seen! It talks about by people all the time just read the bible!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#56158 Mar 22, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i'm pretty sure the north african origins of e1b1a have been posted before. the study i just posted deals with the origins of ni*er-congo which is for the most part synonymous with e1b1a.
like that study e1b1a is thought to have mutated in the saharan highlands as its most likely origins:
"E-V38 has two basal branches, E-M329 and E-M2, the former is almost exclusively found in Ethiopia, while the latter is the predominant lineage in Western Africa, Central Africa, Southern Africa, North Africa and the southern parts of Eastern Africa."
"The discovery of two SNPs (V38 and V100) by Trombetta et al.(2011) significantly redefined the E-V38 phylogenetic tree. This led the authors to suggest that E-V38 may have originated in East Africa. V38 joins the West African-affiliated E-M2 and the northern East African-affiliated E-M329 with an earlier common ancestor who, like E-P2, may have also originated in East Africa.[2] It is possible that soon after the evolution of E-V38, trans-Saharan migrants carried the E-V38 marker to northern Central Africa and/or West Africa where the more common E-M2 marker later arose and became prolific within the last 20,000-30,000 years.[1][3]
The downstreams SNP E-M180 possibly originated on the moist south-central Saharan savannah/grassland of northern West Africa during the early Holocene period. Much of the population that carried E-M2 retreated to southern West Africa with the drying of the Sahara. These later people migrated from Southeastern Nigeria and Cameroon ~8.0 kya to Central Africa, East Africa, and Southern Africa causing or following the Bantu expansion.[4][5][6] According to Wood et al.(2005) and Rosa et al.(2007), such population movements from West Africa changed the pre-existing population Y chromosomal diversity in Western, Central, Southern and southern East Africa, replacing the previous haplogroups frequencies in these areas with the now dominant E1b1a1 lineages. Traces of earlier inhabitants, however, can be observed today in these regions via the presence of the Y DNA haplogroups A1a, A1b, A2, A3, and B-M60 that are common in certain populations, such as the Mbuti and Khoisan."
http://www.isnare.com/wp/Haplogroup_E-V38_ (Y-DNA)#Origins
I admit Hausas are afro-asciatic in origin

Level 8

Location hidden

#56159 Mar 22, 2013
The Kassites were Indo-European tribe, which migrated out of the Zagros mts.,during the post-Hammurabi years. Like the Hurrians,the first Kassite king on record, attacked Babylon. Samsu-iluna, the king of Babylon, beat off the attack, but apparently Gandash was able to settle somewhere in northern Babylonia. The third Kassite king, Kashtiliash I (1477?-1456 B.C.), established himself at Hana, a town at the junction of the Euphrates and Khabur Rivers, two hundred miles upstream from Babylon.they was getting ready to come down! the CREATOR been told MOSE we was going to mess up;Deuteronomy 31:16;And the LORD said unto Moses, Behold, thou shalt sleep with thy fathers; and this people will rise up, and go a whoring after the gods of the strangers of the land, whither they go to be among them, and will forsake me, and break my covenant which I have made with them.Deuteronomy 31:17;Then my anger shall be kindled against them in that day, and I will forsake them, and I will hide my face from them, and they shall be devoured, and many evils and troubles shall befall them; so that they will say in that day, Are not these evils come upon us, because our God is not among us?,Deuteronomy 31:18;And I will surely hide my face in that day for all the evils which they shall have worked, in that they are turned to other gods.A wave of Kassite immigration into Mesopotamia took place during the 150 years after Gandash; most settled down as farmers and mercenaries, and gradually won acceptance for themselves. Then in the aftermath of the Hittite raid, the leading Kassite of the day, Agum II, claimed the Babylonian throne, apparently without opposition. To make himself more legitimate than the Hittites and his Kassite predecessors, he returned the statue of Marduk to Babylon, and gave Marduk equal status with Shuqamuna, the main Kassite god. His dynasty would rule for the next 346 years (1362-1016 B.C.), making it one of the longest-lived in Babylonian history.they mixed in with the whites an an then moved on to take the whole everything over an they still the same peoples today

Level 8

Location hidden

#56160 Mar 22, 2013
748 BC
Mixed Kassite/Babylonian rule of Babylonia comes to an end. The Chaldaeans become players in Mesopotamian politics, seizing Babylon itself in 734 BC,came to briefly rule Babylon,The short lived 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon ,is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty,The homeland of the Chaldean race was in the far east of Mesopotamia,. They seem to have appeared there at about the same time that the Arameans,could the word Chaldia be a mix up?Chaldia was bounded to the north by the Black Sea, to the east by Lazica, the westernmost part of Caucasian Iberia, to the south by Cappadocia and Armenia Minor, and to the west by the western half of Pontus. Its main cities were the two ancient Greek colonies,same people!the Chaldia was Chaldaean! Chaldaean Kings of Babylonia / Dynasty IX (& X)
734 - 627 BC,Babylonia's Dynasty IX saw the placement of the mixture of Kassite, Babylonian and Chaldaean rulers with Chaldaeans leading the nation,you see them whites drop down from the north a tribe at a time, they gain nations an kelpt the same name as the peoples they was taking over, the whites had no culture, so they kelpt that nations name ,an culture, when ever they took over a nation, they took over, that culture coming from nothing, so they leave no trail behind, becauses they had nothing! look at romes founding date,Ab Urbe condita auc,we was a old nation even when the greeks got started we was old already, like i said when them whites from the north took a nation over they kelpt that nations name an history, they just melted in. comming from nothing!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56161 Mar 22, 2013
get that yeast out yo house!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56162 Mar 22, 2013
Madai (the Medes), a descendant of Japheth,sons of JAPHETH: Gomer, Magog, MADAI, Javan, Tubal, Meshech, and Tiras."The son of Medea of Colchis, ancestor of the Medes, The Kingdom of Kolkis (Colchis / Qulha) kingdom is overrun by Cimmerians and Scythians, and it disintegrates. In the mid-sixth century the region is incorporated into Achaemenid Persia.this where they come from the jews placed in our land an all the jews befo they became jews!Several modern scholars believe Diauehi may have emerged as a tribal union of possible proto-Georgians in the post-Hittite period, in about the 12th century BC. This federation was powerful enough to counter the Assyrian forays, although in 1112 BC its king Sien was defeated and taken prisoner by Tiglath-Pileser I. In 845 BC, Shalmaneser III finally subdued Diauehi and downgraded its king Asia to a client ruler. In the early 8th century, Diauehi became the target of the newly emerged regional power of Urartu. Both Menuas (810-785 BC) and Argishtis I (785-763 BC) campaigned against the Diauehi king Utupurshi, annexing his southernmost possessions and forcing him to pay tribute, which included copper, silver and gold. Extremely declined in these wars, Diauehi was finally destroyed by the blow from the Qulha (Colchis) tribes in the west. It seems to have happened in the 760s BC, when the last recorded account about Diauehi dates from. However, its name may have survived as Taochi (Taochoi) of the Greeks, Tao of the Georgians and Tayk of the Armenians.all them are called jews today!

Level 8

Location hidden

#56163 Mar 22, 2013
Mediterranean European Jews have a significant Eastern Mediterranean element which manifests itself in a close relationship with Kurdish, Armenian, Palestinian Arab, Lebanese, Syrian, and Anatolian Turkish peoples. This is why the Y-DNA haplogroups J and E, which are typical of the Middle East, are so common among them. At the same time, there are traces of European (including Northern Italian and Western Slavic or Eastern Slavic) the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim.,There were colonies of albinos formed which eventually migrated northward to Europe AMORITES,1,Cuthah,2 Avva,3 Hamath,4 Sepharvaim,5 Dinaites,6 Apharsathchites,7 Tarpelites, 8 Apharsites,9 Archevites, Babylonians, 10 Susanchites, 11 Dehavites,`12 Elamites,and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.you see this is where all mideast jews get there start from,the real hebrews went into eygpt to get a way from them sepharviams which created all other sect of jews mixed in wit your arabs, they both occupy land together that was took from the real hebrews! the sepharvaim didnt get in the register of genealogy when the hebrews came back from babylon in 536.b.c.the jews didnt put them a genealogy together till Nehemiah's Jewish army and the Persians, commanded by Shahrbaraz, were joined by the wealthy Jewish leader Benjamin of Tiberias and a force of Tiberian Jews. The combined forces successfully captured Jerusalem . Nehemiah had then been appointed the ruler of Jerusalem. He began the work of making arrangements of the rebuilding of the Temple, and sorting out genealogies to established a new High Priesthood. these was your jews that was placed in our lands they started taking on hebrew names! the same as the real hebrews! they are the jews of to day!i.[The Georgian Jews have traditionally maintained a distinct community, separate not only from the Georgian Christian population but even from the (German) Jews.Georgian-speaking Jewry is one of the oldest surviving Jewish communities in the world. The Georgian Jews have approximately 2,600-year history in the region. The origin of Georgian Jews, also known as Gurjim or kartveli ebraelebi,they was placed in our land by the assyrians under the name cuthah them the ones armeanian jews from babylon!scholars agree that the Abkhazian kings were Georgian in culture and language the ARMENIANs was the sepharvaims the Cuthah, Avva,the Gutians was a barbarous, ravenous people from Gutium the Cutha and the Guti were one,2 Kings 17:24d the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof., the Zagros was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti;The historical Guti have been regarded by some as among the ancestors of the Kurds, including by some modern assyriologists.[21] However, the term Guti had by late antiquity become a "catch all" term to describe all tribal peoples in the Zagros region, rabbinic literature, Ashkenaz is believed to be the ancestor of the Germanic people, The House of Ascania (German:Askanier)Ashkenaz; "Ascanius"is derived from Ashkuza, the Assyrian word for the Scythians.In Greek mythology, during the Trojan War the region by the Lake ;znik was held by the Phrygians, Askenaz, or Askanes;he was born after the flood, but without authority was sent by Noah into Europe,after the flood 131 years,and made a settlement near the Tanais,on the West coast of the Euxin sea and there founded the kingdom of the Germans and the Sarmatians

Level 8

Location hidden

#56164 Mar 22, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Haplotype J1 is over 33% in Ethiopian Amhara, which is much higher than any of today's Jews, north Africans and most arabs. You look illitrate. Why can't you read before posting 'J1' 100X and wasting our time in feeding you.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/User:Victar/Hapl... (Y-DNA)
Also, you were praising the arebian J2, as it is found in the queen of Uk, and after hearing that it is of arabic origin, you shifted to J1, as if it is in you, while the fact is you Luthanian do not have any J (zero), but 100% the pagan R,I,T and Q. Keep your position firm and don't change your identity after each post, or every one would conclude that you are simple troll or straw man
AMORITES EDOMITE CANAAN HAM is you,
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56165 Mar 22, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the Gentile who is trying DESPERATELY to be something he/she is NOT!
OH the book does talk about you as PEOPLE WHO TRY TO CLAIM SOMETHING THEY ARE NOT!!! lol
Yes I know you are talking about Rev 2:9. The thing is 1. We are not a Synagogue 2. Since Jews are known for being very wealthy how could the part "I know your afflictions and your poverty" apply to them? Also this "star of David" is more satanic and wrong because they are making an idol out of David. Also the star is 6-sided and looks like the star that's used in witchery and that devil nonsense. So that scripture is about these European Jews pretending to be Israelites but in fact is just a synagogue of satan.

Level 8

Location hidden

#56166 Mar 22, 2013
612 BC—An alliance of Medes, Scythians, Neo-Babylonians and Susianians besiege and conquer Nineveh at the Battle of Nineveh. King Sin-shar-ishkun of Assyria is killed ,612 BC—Fall of the Assyrian Empire and Rise of the Neo-Babylonian Empire. Medes, Scythian s, are in Babylon just like good book said Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.the Good Book is on time 610 BC—Necho II succeeds Psamtik I (Psammetichus) as king of Egypt.because they was cool with the Assyrians that had set up puppets in eygpt , Egypt tried to come thru our land to Help the Assyrians against Babylon, Babylon got them an us! that would have push us deeper into africa being that all the enemy's was coming from the east
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56167 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>These are Semite Canaanites painted by Egyptians!
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Ibscha.jpg
The two men in the front with white wraps are Egyptians. The others are my people!
Do you know what year this was painted?They might be your people but they are NOT the Israelites!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56168 Mar 22, 2013
Since non of you GENTILES answered my questions, I'll just ask them again!:)

When were the Jews brought to a foreign land by ships? a land that non of their ancestors had been to.

When did the Jews go through the same slavery that is mentioned in the bible?

When did the Jews go through the Cure?

Why are the Jews in Israel when the bible says GOD WILL BRING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE BACK?
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56169 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I know you are talking about Rev 2:9. The thing is 1. We are not a Synagogue 2. Since Jews are known for being very wealthy how could the part "I know your afflictions and your poverty" apply to them? Also this "star of David" is more satanic and wrong because they are making an idol out of David. Also the star is 6-sided and looks like the star that's used in witchery and that devil nonsense. So that scripture is about these European Jews pretending to be Israelites but in fact is just a synagogue of satan.
Dumb idiot there are huge numbers of Jews who have Middle Eastern DNA in Europe WHO ARE REAL JEWS not fakes like you! MOST EUROPEANS HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! The Star of David is not Satanic dumb bitch! You only ever read Afrocentric crap you f--king Afronazi!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56170 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo wrote:
Since non of you GENTILES answered my questions, I'll just ask them again!:)
When were the Jews brought to a foreign land by ships? a land that non of their ancestors had been to.
When did the Jews go through the same slavery that is mentioned in the bible?
When did the Jews go through the Cure?
Why are the Jews in Israel when the bible says GOD WILL BRING HIS CHOSEN PEOPLE BACK?
Where are these verses in the bible? Show me. I want Chapter and verses. WAITING.....
JEWS WERE SLAVES IN ROME AND BABYLON!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#56171 Mar 22, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know what year this was painted?They might be your people but they are NOT the Israelites!
Those are ancient Egyptian paintings of the Canaanites which were Semites and are exactly the same people as the Israelites!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56172 Mar 22, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>“burden of destruction”, by which you mean the genocide you Black Fake Hebrew Israelite (BFHI) will commit when “Yah gives you the power.”

You are reported for your genocidal intentions, and you are being watched. When you Black Fake Hebrew Israelites (BFHI) make your genocidal move, as soon as your feet hit the street, you'll be blown away.

Good riddance to vile subhuman racist cultist trash.
commit what? Scripture does not say we will commit anything, all tht I've read says YAH will do it HIMSELF, not ppl but HIM

Level 6

Location hidden

#56174 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb idiot there are huge numbers of Jews who have Middle Eastern DNA in Europe WHO ARE REAL JEWS not fakes like you! MOST EUROPEANS HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! The Star of David is not Satanic dumb bitch! You only ever read Afrocentric crap you f--king Afronazi!
You are liar, all of the people who claimed middle-eastern origin gatherd and when test is done, they carried 52% R1a1. These people are today called 'Ashkenazi Levites'. Why don't you leave the land that was not yours?

Level 6

Location hidden

#56175 Mar 22, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Dumb idiot there are huge numbers of Jews who have Middle Eastern DNA in Europe WHO ARE REAL JEWS not fakes like you! MOST EUROPEANS HAVE MIDDLE EASTERN DNA! The Star of David is not Satanic dumb bitch! You only ever read Afrocentric crap you f--king Afronazi!
Liars do not get source that support their false assertion, but truth can't vanish, and it is everywhere that shows Europians carry the least haplotype J, among their haplotype groups
http://www.eupedia.com/europe/european_y-dna_...
Which country in this credible site have got haplotype J more than 5%?(Except Anatolia, which is more of asia). Infact you have more of E1b1b1, but just 1% in Luthania pagans.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Damon John talks about BW now has Cancer 2 min SadButTrue 1
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa 2 min Israelite Suprema... 59
New science proves Humans originated in Europe! 3 min Slave Master 7
White Crime: Few Comments (Sep '09) 7 min 2 Dogs 4,091
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min USAsince1680 1,534,650
Racism in America 8 min Mick 559
Europe was the birthplace of mankind 8 min The Victorious Axe 3
Bill Cosby blames racism for his [email protected] scandal. 12 min The Victorious Axe 158
White supremacist fake hanging of a black girl 28 min Sadbuttrue 11
HA HA HA! Trump cuts $1.7 TRILLION in welfare! 34 min Sadbuttrue 53
More from around the web