Hebrew Israelite
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#56037 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Genesis 10:1-5 "Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah: Shem, Ham, and Japheth; and unto them were sons born after the flood.
2 The sons of Japheth: Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras.
3 And the sons of Gomer: ASHKENAZ and Riphath and Togarmah.
4 And the sons of Javan: Elishah and Tarshish, Kittim and Dodanim.
5 By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided into their lands, every one after his own tongue, according to their families, into their nations."
There you see they are GENTILES!!
You can copy and past about Slavery and Bondage BUT It aint never about YOU ROFLMAO.... There is nothing about you in the book! You aint even mentioned! but you want to claim Hebrew because of Slavery? HA HA HA

You guys are too funny!!

Now, Post something ABOUT U AAS FROM THE BOOK ROFLMAO!!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56038 Mar 21, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
You can copy and past about Slavery and Bondage BUT It aint never about YOU ROFLMAO.... There is nothing about you in the book! You aint even mentioned! but you want to claim Hebrew because of Slavery? HA HA HA
You guys are too funny!!
Now, Post something ABOUT U AAS FROM THE BOOK ROFLMAO!!
Um okay, then if its not "me" then who is it about, because it sure isn't these European Jews. I can claim being a Israelite, yes because of slavery, the Curse of Disobedience applies to me. Also the Israelites looked like me back then. The modern days Jews are Gentiles. I personally may not be mentioned but that does not mean I am not an Israelite. Well for one thing there was no such thing as African- Americans when the bible was written so duh the term AA would not be mention. Yes I can claim being a Israelite because of slavery. The Bible says the chosen people will go through slavery, since only one group went through the way it was foretold then that makes us Israelites.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#56039 Mar 21, 2013
To show you there was non in the Land just like good book said, when the Babylonians came, first we got the warnings that there wouldnt be none left in the Land,Jeremiah 24:8 And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the LORD, So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:Jeremiah 24:9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places where I shall drive them.Jeremiah 24:10;And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.you see it was the Will of the MOSTHIGH that none of us should live there in big numbers over 30, out of the Millions that was once there, it was a HEAVENLY eviction warrant sent out to remove us from the land,you see if the CREATOR gave us Land an He wanted us ALL removed from it, then ALL was gone be removed,its like in the slavery days in africa, All Africans wasnt removed from africa, NO Titusi r witusi r pygmes came, no Berbers came its a whole list of AFRICANs that didnt make it to the WEST for slavery; so when CREATOR said He wanted us ALL off the Land ,it wasnt enough hebrews, to say this was there land, If CREATOR said He didnt want no seed of JACOB on the land he gave us,Jeremiah 25:9;Behold, I will send and take all the families of the north, said the LORD, and Nebuchadrezzar the king of Babylon, my servant, and will bring them against this land, and against the inhabitants thereof, and against all these nations round about, and will utterly destroy them, and make them an astonishment, and an hissing, and perpetual desolations.you see them words"will utterly destroy them" thats as a nation,an people that was in the Land, you see if we just got off the Land then we was set for the curses in the book of MOSES, if we stayed an didnt run then we was to DIE in palestine by the sword, either which way the CREATOR wanted us up off the land that HE gave us,Jeremiah 25:11;And this whole land shall be a desolation, and an astonishment; and these nations shall serve the king of Babylon seventy years.It never said the people would be in the land happy, an in big numbers,Jeremiah 25:13;And I will bring on that land all my words which I have pronounced against it, even all that is written in this book, which Jeremiah has prophesied against all the nations, you see all the words was gone come true, we had to get OFF the land,Jeremiah 26:6;Then will I make this house like Shiloh, and will make this city a curse to all the nations of the earth,Jeremiah 26:7;So the priests and the prophets and all the people heard Jeremiah speaking these words in the house of the LORD;Jeremiah 26:8;Now it came to pass, when Jeremiah had made an end of speaking all that the LORD had commanded him to speak unto all the people, that the priests and the prophets and all the people took him, saying, Thou shalt surely die.They wanted to kill Jeremiah for saying AINT GONE BE NONE LEFT,Jeremiah 26:9;Why hast thou prophesied in the name of the LORD, saying, This house shall be like Shiloh, and this city shall be desolate without an inhabitant? And all the people were gathered against Jeremiah in the house of the LORD, yousee them words " shall be desolate without an inhabitant?" you see them words wasnt no JOKE, it meant just what it said" shall be desolate without an inhabitant? an thats just what happen

Level 8

Location hidden

#56040 Mar 21, 2013
!, we mess up as a people fo fooling with Egypt, the knowledge part is animal worship , as a people, they was all of africa! Egypt aint us!we held the enemy off from Egypt ! them Greeks couldn't have got Egypt if we was doing the LAW nobody from north could come thru there! we would have took them out! praying Hebrews! mean trouble fo any nation! that's why they don't want u to wake up!we did trade wit other nations! they would have been got Egypt if we was down wit it! we saved Egypt! that's why they tried they best to save us in our END EYGPT is on the GENTILE list as unclean people, u knows we would have to had had a GENEALOGY test if we had made it out!of Egypt, read JEREMIAH 46v1 u see that word? now read verse 2 u see they name? play a fool if u want to what verse 5 say they was beat down! when bible say beat down its real bad! it said the sword was made drunk wit they blood read verse 20 u see they destruction came from north Jeremiah 46 v24 read it! wit us there it wouldn't never happen an Greeks north of us came! we was hurt, tow down! by the Assyrians 721! that let every nation that wanted some of Egypt came! 721 b.c wasn't no whites around in our lands,!the Arabs was mixed peoples, non whites!, when the Assyrians came to defeat us, wasn't no whites around!, the Assyrians took the people that had skill! our people did just want peoples do when a refugee crisis, is created they go where its safe, an in our cases, africa was just in back of us,an the good book, Jeremiah tells u all about it first hand! he was there like a news reporter, our people left to go into eygpt! when the Babylonians came!, they the enemy always came from the north! the Galilee way!, our people said they went into africa! in 586,b,c they got invaded again!some of the same peoples from first trip came back! they had left the sepharvaim the first time! 2kings 17v 24, so enemy was in our land taking on our roots! somebody steal a heritage somebody loses a heritage! them jews take root an they help drive the rest of the peoples that came back home from Babylon! they drive them away r make it so hard in the land that most to off or where killed! then when Greeks the first all out whites! came! wasn't no whites around till the Greeks came to Palestine in 332 b,c! our peoples that was in pales tine was driven away r killed! then when the Greek kingdom was pass to they kids the Romans they ran us off! an started them a new religion by the aid of!, them sepharviams! 2kings 17v24 that's where all Jews get they start!, once the Romans took over! they started to genocide us! ethnic cleanse us! we was driven out so them sepharviams didn't have no competition on our faith! them Jews killed us an ran us off! they took our land with the help of all our enemy's! we ran into africa! like JEREMIAH told us not to! them the ones never returned back home! they didn't stay in Egypt when the same peoples that took they land, they home land was in Egypt! they Greeks ran us off from Egypt them was the same peoples that took our home land! we didn't give up an just joined them!lol fat chance of that! we went to west an Central africa! them curses Moses spoke about in them books came to pass! we was removed from africa by why of ships an we aint ever seen our land since! we was taken into captivity just like CREATOR said! we lost our heritage! in strange land! an here we be! the lost heritage HEBREWS

Level 8

Location hidden

#56041 Mar 21, 2013
To show you we ran all into africa are the few they took away, it couldnt have been a 100 pure hebrews in the land, im gone show you wasnt none just like good book said!Jeremiah 44:6;Wherefore my fury and mine anger was poured forth, and was kindled in the cities of Judah and in the streets of Jerusalem; and they are wasted and desolate, as at this day;Now look what Jeremiah said after Following the people into AFRICA,Jeremiah 44:20;Then Jeremiah said unto all the people, to the men, and to the women, and to all the people which had given him that answer, saying,Jeremiah 44:21;he incense that ye burned in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem, ye, and your fathers, your kings, and your princes, and the people of the land, did not the LORD remember them, and came it not into his mind?;Jeremiah 44:22;So that the LORD could no longer bear, because of the evil of your doings, and because of the abominations which ye have committed; therefore is your land a desolation, and an astonishment, and a curse, without an inhabitant, as at this day,you see they was in AFRICA NOBODY left, everybody got on down whom the Babylonians had left, they took off the first chance they got,thats why JEREMIAH was saying "come back! come back" read Jeremiah 44:24;Moreover Jeremiah said unto all the people, and to all the women, Hear the word of the LORD, all Judah that are in the land of Egypt:you see that "ALL JUDAH in the land of eygpt"to show you it wasnt none in the land,Jeremiah 52:12;Now in the fifth month, in the tenth day of the month, which was the nineteenth year of Nebuchadrezzar king of Babylon, came Nebuzaradan, captain of the guard, which served the king of Babylon, into Jerusalem,you see yo boy "Nebuzaradan" burned to whole TOWN DOWN,Jeremiah 52:13;And burned the house of the LORD, and the king's house; and all the houses of Jerusalem, and all the houses of the great men, burned he with fire: "Nebuzaradan"was acting a fool!Jeremiah 52:14;And all the army of the Chaldeans, that were with the captain of the guard, brake down all the walls of Jerusalem round about.now check this!Jeremiah 52:15;Then Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard carried away captive certain of the poor of the people, and the residue of the people that remained in the city, and those that fell away, that fell to the king of Babylon, and the rest of the multitude.THESE the ONE's that took ove to made it NONE in the Land Jeremiah 52:16 But Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left certain of the poor of the land for vinedressers and for husbandmen.ok lets go back a lil an see what happen to the people that "Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard left" go to Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon,Jeremiah 43:4 So Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, and all the people, obeyed not the voice of the LORD, to dwell in the land of Judah.you see it says 'all the people'Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;they came back from the Assyrian attacks they had 135 years to made it home an they did,they went into africa with the ones Nebuzaradan had left behind Jeremiah 43:6;Even men, and women, and children, and the king's daughters, and every person that Nebuzaradan the captain of the guard had left with Gedaliah the son of Ahikam the son of Shaphan, and Jeremiah the prophet, and Baruch the son of Neriah,Jeremiah 43:7So they came into the land of Egypt: for they obeyed not the voice of the LORD: thus came they even to Tahpanhes.
ROFLMAO

Rotterdam, Netherlands

#56042 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Um okay, then if its not "me" then who is it about, because it sure isn't these European Jews. I can claim being a Israelite, yes because of slavery, the Curse of Disobedience applies to me. Also the Israelites looked like me back then. The modern days Jews are Gentiles. I personally may not be mentioned but that does not mean I am not an Israelite. Well for one thing there was no such thing as African- Americans when the bible was written so duh the term AA would not be mention. Yes I can claim being a Israelite because of slavery. The Bible says the chosen people will go through slavery, since only one group went through the way it was foretold then that makes us Israelites.
ROFLMAO, Whatever You call yourself....There is NOTHING WRITTEN ABOUT YOU IN THE BOOK, IF THERE IS PLS POST IT!!

You can not claim Isralite because of slavery......

The slavery in The Book is about THE REAL ISRALITE( THE BOOK DOES MENTION ISRALITE) BUT NEVER YOU!!! ROFLMAO..

Oh by the way the Slavery was in Egypt not in America.... You and the Country you live in IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE BOOK...

Level 8

Location hidden

#56043 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
look hebrew put this in they mind see they think you dont know because you aint found away to tell them this see look hebrew ALL JEWS COME FROM BABYLON, ok its only TWO set of jews an all the rest fall between this two SEPHARVAIM an ASHKENAZ, ok sephARVAIMS WAS placed in Samaria in 721BC, ok look 2 Kings 17:24; And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok ashkenaz was called in to get the Chaldeans whom the sepharvaims was the MAGI peoples of them,ok ASHKENAZ was call to take them over as it is this day,look look Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.SEE these yo Scythians, ashkenaz GOG!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56044 Mar 21, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFLMAO, Whatever You call yourself....There is NOTHING WRITTEN ABOUT YOU IN THE BOOK, IF THERE IS PLS POST IT!!
The slavery in The Book is about THE REAL ISRALITE( THE BOOK DOES MENTION ISRALITE) BUT NEVER YOU!!! ROFLMAO..
Oh by the way the Slavery was in Egypt not in America.... You and the Country you live in IS NOT MENTIONED IN THE BOOK...
Yes the bible does talk about me being an Israelite! I can claim and I will claim. I am an Israelite the bible does mention my people going through slavery. No, the slavey that took place in Egypt was not the slavery that is talked about in the Curse. Well of course America was not mentioned because America was not around when the bible was written!! That still doesn't take away the fact that the Jews are Gentiles, and did NOT go through any of the stuff that was written for the Chosen People. Also if the slavery took place in Egypt how is that being scattered to MANY NATIONS if theres only one nation in Egypt, and another thing, Israel if not far from Egypt so they wouldn't need ships to transport them. In the Bible it says they the chosen people were carried in SHIPS to foreign land.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56045 Mar 21, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>look hebrew put this in they mind see they think you dont know because you aint found away to tell them this see look hebrew ALL JEWS COME FROM BABYLON, ok its only TWO set of jews an all the rest fall between this two SEPHARVAIM an ASHKENAZ, ok sephARVAIMS WAS placed in Samaria in 721BC, ok look 2 Kings 17:24; And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.ok ashkenaz was called in to get the Chaldeans whom the sepharvaims was the MAGI peoples of them,ok ASHKENAZ was call to take them over as it is this day,look look Jeremiah 51:27;Set ye up a standard in the land, blow the trumpet among the nations, prepare the nations against her, call together against her the kingdoms of Ararat, Minni, and Ashchenaz; appoint a captain against her; cause the horses to come up as the rough caterpillers.SEE these yo Scythians, ashkenaz GOG!
Thanks that is much better way of explaining. Since they never have facts and you just showed them facts.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#56046 Mar 21, 2013
What does the scripture say about You in the Bible that you feel you have the right to claim or the people who call themselves jews have the right to legitimately say they are THE TRUE ISRAELITES?

Where does it say that those people are the TRUE ISRAELITES that are in the Land today?

If your people are mentioned, does it say you are TRUE ISRAELITES/TRIBES of JACOB or does it say that you are a part of that lineage of the ENEMIES and who THE CREATOR will actually destroy when HE comes IN THAT DAY?

The same descendants of ISRAELITES that were in slavery in Egypt are the SAME People that Moses gave the LAWS to and would produce the SAME descendants to go into future slavery that each and every laid out curse of Deuteronomy and Leviticus prophesied. Not one here, one there. But ALL for the same group of People.
AND made sure to add that those curses would be THE ENSIGN of who THE CREATORS People are.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#56047 Mar 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Everything you ever wanted to know about Caldea. By the way the town of Ur where Abraham came from has recently been found. Also there is a very large population of Chaldean immigrants that live in the US. Who knows maybe your dentist is a Chaldean! Abraham never went near Nigeria you low IQ ar**sehole. Show me in the bible! If it isnt in the bible it just didnt happen! All West Africans are nothing but converts just like all those uneducated low IQ Afrocentrics! Israel has told them all to F--k off and rightfully so!
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chaldea
Waiting waiting, where in the bible does it say Abraham went to Nigeria W A I T I N G..........
a lot is missing from the bible..LOL..more than u culd ever imagine buddy!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#56048 Mar 21, 2013
Only one group of People:

Lost Their Heritage.
Were denied/forbidden to worship Their GOD.
Were forbidden to speak Their own language.
Were forbidden to Pray.
Were forbidden to Read.
Were forced out of Their place of living.
Had Their Children taken away from Them.
Were taken to a land where They did not know.
Were taken to a land where Their Forefather had never tread before.
Were taken to a land were none of Their Forefathers had ever known the language.
Taken by a people that were of a countenance and appearance They had ever seen.
Were taken in IRON Yokes, Chains, Rope, Boards & Nets.
Were SHIPPED to a far land into FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD.
Sold.
Forever Oppressed and made the bottom of all ways of life until THE DAY OF THE CREATOR.
The list goes on.

The only People that only THE CREATOR will Deliver. Not man.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56049 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
What does the scripture say about You in the Bible that you feel you have the right to claim or the people who call themselves jews have the right to legitimately say they are THE TRUE ISRAELITES?

Where does it say that those people are the TRUE ISRAELITES that are in the Land today?

If your people are mentioned, does it say you are TRUE ISRAELITES/TRIBES of JACOB or does it say that you are a part of that lineage of the ENEMIES and who THE CREATOR will actually destroy when HE comes IN THAT DAY?

The same descendants of ISRAELITES that were in slavery in Egypt are the SAME People that Moses gave the LAWS to and would produce the SAME descendants to go into future slavery that each and every laid out curse of Deuteronomy and Leviticus prophesied. Not one here, one there. But ALL for the same group of People.
AND made sure to add that those curses would be THE ENSIGN of who THE CREATORS People are.
Will they ever realize only the truth can free them from utter destruction by YAH!!..the truth will set all free..the keepers of the gr8 lie must hv a bunch of sleepless nights..worrying..jus tell the truth and see what happens to the burden of destruction looming above

Level 7

Location hidden

#56050 Mar 21, 2013
Lets not forget that ONLY ONE GROUP of People had Their NAMES stripped from Them and other names forced upon Them.

All these curses went on generation after generation. Consecutively.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#56051 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Only one group of People:
Lost Their Heritage.
Were denied/forbidden to worship Their GOD.
Were forbidden to speak Their own language.
Were forbidden to Pray.
Were forbidden to Read.
Were forced out of Their place of living.
Had Their Children taken away from Them.
Were taken to a land where They did not know.
Were taken to a land where Their Forefather had never tread before.
Were taken to a land were none of Their Forefathers had ever known the language.
Taken by a people that were of a countenance and appearance They had ever seen.
Were taken in IRON Yokes, Chains, Rope, Boards & Nets.
Were SHIPPED to a far land into FOUR CORNERS OF THE WORLD.
Sold.
Forever Oppressed and made the bottom of all ways of life until THE DAY OF THE CREATOR.
The list goes on.
The only People that only THE CREATOR will Deliver. Not man.
Basically you just shut them up! WOW like this is just so true what you just stated, and they CAN'T deny it! The Bible says so and you just clarified everything!

Level 7

Location hidden

#56052 Mar 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
Will they ever realize only the truth can free them from utter destruction by YAH!!..the truth will set all free..the keepers of the gr8 lie must hv a bunch of sleepless nights..worrying..jus tell the truth and see what happens to the burden of destruction looming above
Agreed.

See they forget that its obvious that Moses made sure to speak that the bondage would be in a land that the Forefathers had never known, or tread before nor knew the language.

That would mean that the ISRAELITES slavery that Moses is talking about would be shipped to a land that was not Syria, Persia, Chaldea, physical Egypt, or all the surrounding areas that the scripture say they had tread before.

The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade is the only Bondage that fits strange lands that the Forefathers had never seen/tread/been or known.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56053 Mar 21, 2013
ROFLMAO wrote:
<quoted text>ROFLMAO, Whatever You call yourself....There is NOTHING WRITTEN ABOUT YOU IN THE BOOK, IF THERE IS PLS POST IT!!

Deut 28:68
Back to Egypt by ships!!
Egypt spoke of there does NOT refer to the land our ancestors left w/ Moses..it didn't take a ship to get them there then LMAO so clearly Egypt represents a place of bondage!! Who on Earth do u know of transported into bondage by ship loads?(cricket cricket)..where did they go on those ships? Deut 28:49 which at tht time was known as the New World or Americas considering from a coast in Africa it would appear as from the other side of the Earth..now who was this curse for and how would they be recognized at any point of time then til now? Deut 28:46-47
It's a shame it's right in your face and your pride won't allow u too see it

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#56054 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
<quoted text>Agreed.

See they forget that its obvious that Moses made sure to speak that the bondage would be in a land that the Forefathers had never known, or tread before nor knew the language.

That would mean that the ISRAELITES slavery that Moses is talking about would be shipped to a land that was not Syria, Persia, Chaldea, physical Egypt, or all the surrounding areas that the scripture say they had tread before.

The Trans Atlantic Slave Trade is the only Bondage that fits strange lands that the Forefathers had never seen/tread/been or known.
exactly!! Here's the kicker tho..known of those following enslavements did YAH HIMSELF punish for enslaving HIS CHILDREN..Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome all collapsed by either in-house issues or invasions of other forthcoming empires as prophesied by Daniel via "the statue"..so the 400 yr prophecy given Abraham could only be pointing at the most recent enslavement thru the Trans Atlantic and further proof tht it is us the 400 yr prophecy is referencing again bcz this final enslavement would be on such a massive scale CREATOR said HE would scatter us among ALL NATIONS of the Earth!! See the glaring point..we str8 it's the rest of the world tht should b concerned

Level 7

Location hidden

#56055 Mar 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
exactly!! Here's the kicker tho..known of those following enslavements did YAH HIMSELF punish for enslaving HIS CHILDREN..Babylon, Persia, Greece, and Rome all collapsed by either in-house issues or invasions of other forthcoming empires as prophesied by Daniel via "the statue"..so the 400 yr prophecy given Abraham could only be pointing at the most recent enslavement thru the Trans Atlantic and further proof tht it is us the 400 yr prophecy is referencing again bcz this final enslavement would be on such a massive scale CREATOR said HE would scatter us among ALL NATIONS of the Earth!! See the glaring point..we str8 it's the rest of the world tht should b concerned
To add, what group of People that fit all those curses of bondage and have not BEEN BACK TO THE LANDS THAT THEY WERE CAPTURED FROM EVER AGAIN?

Level 7

Location hidden

#56056 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
Basically you just shut them up! WOW like this is just so true what you just stated, and they CAN'T deny it! The Bible says so and you just clarified everything!
You've been slanging them left and right.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Benghazi...... Hillary Guilty !!!! 1 min Hillary 2016 1
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 4 min Don Barros Serrano 7,944
The Black Man Is God 5 min Black Powerless 100
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 10 min JustdroppedIN 4
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,187
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 21 min Just Sayin 71
How Fkn dumb can Republicans get? 2.0 22 min Marcus Washington 72
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min Radical Agenda 46,390
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 1 hr Marcus Washington 76
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 3 hr Sara 273
More from around the web