Hebrew Israelite

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#55943 Mar 21, 2013
200 years AFTER the time of CHRIST is the key!

During the time of CHRIST, those that were in control of the Lands were the USURPERS already there according to the beginning of their dwelling there in 2 Kings 15,16,17. The same USURPERS who were the ones who killed CHRIST and brags about it in the Talmud.
The same USURPERS CHRIST said were not HIS People and that they were serpents, vipers, seed of their father the devil.

Scripture already told this.

Those that were the usurpers and dwelling were Babylonians, Sephardics, Edomites, Syrians, Chaldeans,etc. These are the same people that made that false painting of that jewish wikipedia synagogue.(synagogue which wasn't a term used by the TRUE ISRAELITES,,,but synagogues are what THE CREATOR reveals the false people claiming to be HIS People will be calling their gods houses.)

Now if CHRIST was already described in the Old Testament, how can that fake painting be totally opposite of the description of CHRIST and THE CREATOR?

Level 7

Location hidden

#55944 Mar 21, 2013
2 Kings 17 shows you these are CONVERTS!

So nice try.

Level 7

Location hidden

#55945 Mar 21, 2013
The word jew was not in the first translation of the 1611 Old Testament.

That was inserted later in the revised version of the 1611 Old Testament.

:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#55946 Mar 21, 2013
CHRIST also make reference to these USURPERS to the point that they wanted to kill HIM then in Luke 4

The Gospel of St Luke 4

25 But I tell you of a truth, many widows were in ISRAEL in the days of Helias, when Heaven was shut three years and six months, when great famishment was through out all the Land,

26 And unto none of them was Helias sent, save in to Sarepta besides Sidon unto a woman that was a widow.

27 AND MANY LEPERS WERE IN ISRAEL IN THE TIME OF HELISEUS THE PROPHET: AND YET NONE OF THEM WAS HEALED, SAVING NAAMAN OF SYRIA.

28 And as many as were in the synagogue when they heard that, were filled with wrath:

29 And rose up, and thrust HIM out of the City, and led HIM even unto the edge of the Hill, where on their city was built, to cast HIM down headlong.

30 But HE went HIS way even through the midst of them: And came into Capernaum a City of Galile, and there taught them on the Saboth days.

*** Helias = Elias

Level 7

Location hidden

#55947 Mar 21, 2013
^^^See that....Naaman was the only "white as snow" person that was healed at that time out of all the other USURPING LEPROUS CONVERTS . Naaman was Turned back to his Black skin.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55948 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
200 years AFTER the time of CHRIST is the key!
During the time of CHRIST, those that were in control of the Lands were the USURPERS already there according to the beginning of their dwelling there in 2 Kings 15,16,17. The same USURPERS who were the ones who killed CHRIST and brags about it in the Talmud.
The same USURPERS CHRIST said were not HIS People and that they were serpents, vipers, seed of their father the devil.
Scripture already told this.
Those that were the usurpers and dwelling were Babylonians, Sephardics, Edomites, Syrians, Chaldeans,etc. These are the same people that made that false painting of that jewish wikipedia synagogue.(synagogue which wasn't a term used by the TRUE ISRAELITES,,,but synagogues are what THE CREATOR reveals the false people claiming to be HIS People will be calling their gods houses.)
Now if CHRIST was already described in the Old Testament, how can that fake painting be totally opposite of the description of CHRIST and THE CREATOR?
No Israelite,Hebrew Jew was EVER AFRICAN. Abraham the Hebrew came from Mesopotamia.(Iraq) The Iraqis have 1,7% West African DNA. They are more related to neanderthals than West Africans! THEY ARE NOT FAKE PAINTINGS YOU DUMMY LOOK ON OTHER SITES IF YOU DONT BELIEVE WIKI!

Level 7

Location hidden

#55949 Mar 21, 2013
Lmao. Is that the best you can do?

The Truth hurts you something terrible, I see.

I call THE CREATOR to make haste and administer the Judgement, That great DAY OF THE CREATOR.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55950 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
^^^See that....Naaman was the only "white as snow" person that was healed at that time out of all the other USURPING LEPROUS CONVERTS . Naaman was Turned back to his Black skin.
AFRONAZI CR*P AS USUAL The first modern humans in the Middle East And Europe were Cro-Magnon man now know as Caucasian man. They moved into the Middle East 43000 years ago! Their skulls and the neanderthals skulls have been found absolutely everywhere but strangely NO ANCIENT AFRICAN SKULLS! Maybe the neanderthals ate them. Maybe a flying saucer took them to Mars. BY the way the bible says Abraham came from the UR IN THE CHALDEANS! The modern Chaldeans look exactly like the ancient Chaldeans, CAUCASIAN! Genesis 11:31
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#55951 Mar 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Abraham the Hebrew is Jesus the Jews ancestor READ THE BIBLE! The Jews,Israelites and Hebrews are related genetically and are THE SAME PEOPLE READ YOUR BIBLE! THE JEWS WERE SLAVES IN BABYLON SLOW EMPTY HEADED IDIOT! You obviously have never ever read the bible or looked at the history of the Middle East.All you read is AFRONAZI CRAP! THE JEWS WROTE THE BIBLE!
No wrong again! The Jews are not related because they aren't the true Israelites. Sure the "Jews" were "slaves" in Babylon, but it was not like the slavery described in Deuteronomy 28! Do you not know anything about Middle Eastern history and how they are all CONVERTS!

Deuteronomy 28:33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days."
Deuteronomy 28:41 "You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity."
Deuteronomy 28:49 "The Lord will bring a nation against you from FAR AWAY, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand"

If Jews were slaves in Babylon that is NOT far away from Israel. Also the slavery that they went through was not the same slavery that was described. Maybe you should the read the bible a little more yourself because it looks like you are a little confused on what the bible said would happen. I have no idea what this "Afronazi" stuff you constantly speak off. The Israelites wrote the bible!

Level 7

Location hidden

#55952 Mar 21, 2013
Why did Abraham, along with the army that the Egyptian Pharaoh gave Him, go to war with Mesopotamia, Syria, Elam, Shinar etc. if these were His people?

These people seed were counted as Abrahams' enemies and all of the ISRAELITES enemies.

LOL.
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#55953 Mar 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>You are nothing but wannabe Israelites with no Middle Eastern DNA!
I am a Israelite! The "DNA" that you're using to base claims on being "Jewish" is wrong. The blood that they are using is from white people who are NOT the chosen.

Level 7

Location hidden

#55954 Mar 21, 2013
Why did Abraham go to war with these people if they were the same people? lol

Doesn't THE CREATOR call the Chaldeans Lucifer?

LOL

You all are the seed of the devil.
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55955 Mar 21, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
J2 is arebian in origin, southern and later expanded north (1000 years B.C), to include some of the eastern Europians. Only J1, specifically J1c3d or J1e is a CMH haplotype, although it's origin is north, some where Anatolia, it expanded south during the holescence (much earlier than J2), to include Arebia and Ethiopia, where it is now over 33% in Amhara.
I have several times linked a credible site that you have no single J or E1b1b1, where can you gat J? In your dream? You have the pagan R, I, T and Q. Check your blood
CHECK THIS OUT AND LOOK AT IT VERY SLOWLY: JUST ABOUT THE WHOLE OF F--G Europe originated in the MIDDLE EAST:
www.eupedia.com/europe/Haplogroup_E1b1b_Y-DNA...
I think you know about this site you lying b--tch! How the hell do you know where my family originally came from before going to Lithuania?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#55956 Mar 21, 2013
Where were Abram(ham) parents from b4 they migrated to Ur in Turkey?? There is record of it, it's suppressed of course but we know where and what tribe affiliation him & his parents are
FULLAH TRIBE around NIGERIA!! Again..they are dark as a olive around those part LMHAO..FULLAH Ppl so again this puts a spotlight deeper into Abraham tribal ties thank y'all very much!! More ammo to put this debate of what's Mideast and what's east or west African...we dealing w/ Negro ppl dammit!! Negroes...not mulattos or Caucasians but Negro origins..devils argue all u wanna but the Negro has always been the Ppl chose by CREATOR THE MOST HIGH YHWH..created in HIS image and likeness! Ben and others hv told u demons numerous times the bible says having white skin is a sign of uncleanliness or sinful nature!! Too look Caucasian or anything like Caucasian is considered a tragedy or should I say an atrocity to hue-mankind! None of us HEBREWS would see u differently but it is those non-Negro ppl tht hv made it seem like being a Negro is a curse thus a collective thought is we are weak and useless to society! Gv it up..y'all chill out on the nonsense and start listening to the original men of Earth
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55957 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
<quoted text>
No wrong again! The Jews are not related because they aren't the true Israelites. Sure the "Jews" were "slaves" in Babylon, but it was not like the slavery described in Deuteronomy 28! Do you not know anything about Middle Eastern history and how they are all CONVERTS!
Deuteronomy 28:33 A people that you do not know will eat what your land and labor produce, and you will have nothing but cruel oppression all your days."
Deuteronomy 28:41 "You will have sons and daughters but you will not keep them, because they will go into captivity."
Deuteronomy 28:49 "The Lord will bring a nation against you from FAR AWAY, from the ends of the earth, like an eagle swooping down, a nation whose language you will not understand"
If Jews were slaves in Babylon that is NOT far away from Israel. Also the slavery that they went through was not the same slavery that was described. Maybe you should the read the bible a little more yourself because it looks like you are a little confused on what the bible said would happen. I have no idea what this "Afronazi" stuff you constantly speak off. The Israelites wrote the bible!
READ THIS:
http://commons.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Geneal...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
If you dont like the Wiki READ YOUR BIBLE!
SLAVES ARE SLAVES STUPID!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55958 Mar 21, 2013
unfazed wrote:
Why did Abraham go to war with these people if they were the same people? lol
Doesn't THE CREATOR call the Chaldeans Lucifer?
LOL
You all are the seed of the devil.
DID YOU NOT READ THE BIBLE? Abraham came from Ur in the Chaldeans which is in Mesopotamia!
They went to war with the Assyrians long after they were living in Israel! Assyrians=Babylon.
Where in the bible does G-d call the Chaldeans Lucifer? Never seen it. You are an Afronazi stealing Jewish history when all you are is an AA person of West African origin without a tiny drop of Middle Eastern DNA!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#55959 Mar 21, 2013
Zephaniah 3:10 F'rom beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, shall my suppliants the children of my dispersed people bring me an offering."

Now when the slave trade began Ethiopia was a very vast amount of land.

http://apps.newtonma.gov/jackson/seeking-free...

This is a Map of the Slave Coast, Now if you expand the page and read in the yellow ares you see a kingdom called JUDA. And to the right of the yellow part you can see the word spelling out Ethiopia.

Same picture just better quality.

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (_Slave_Trade_references_)_%22 Guinea%22_-_Geographicus_-_Aet hiopia-hmhr-1743.jpg
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55960 Mar 21, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
Where were Abram(ham) parents from b4 they migrated to Ur in Turkey?? There is record of it, it's suppressed of course but we know where and what tribe affiliation him & his parents are
FULLAH TRIBE around NIGERIA!! Again..they are dark as a olive around those part LMHAO..FULLAH Ppl so again this puts a spotlight deeper into Abraham tribal ties thank y'all very much!! More ammo to put this debate of what's Mideast and what's east or west African...we dealing w/ Negro ppl dammit!! Negroes...not mulattos or Caucasians but Negro origins..devils argue all u wanna but the Negro has always been the Ppl chose by CREATOR THE MOST HIGH YHWH..created in HIS image and likeness! Ben and others hv told u demons numerous times the bible says having white skin is a sign of uncleanliness or sinful nature!! Too look Caucasian or anything like Caucasian is considered a tragedy or should I say an atrocity to hue-mankind! None of us HEBREWS would see u differently but it is those non-Negro ppl tht hv made it seem like being a Negro is a curse thus a collective thought is we are weak and useless to society! Gv it up..y'all chill out on the nonsense and start listening to the original men of Earth
THE ORIGINAL MAN ON EARTH WAS THE NEANDERTHAL! Terah Abrahams father also came from Mesopotamia and went with Abraham to Haran in Turkey! West Africans have absolutely FU>>ALL TO DO WITH ISRAEL! The modern Iraqis have only 1.7% West African DNA and are more related to neanderthals than West Africans. There are NO WEST AFRICAN skeletons in the Middle East! No skeleton=no Africans and 1+1=2
Middle Eastern people today looked like the ancient Middle Eastern people!!!!!!!!!!
African AE

Randburg, South Africa

#55961 Mar 21, 2013
Chlo wrote:
Zephaniah 3:10 F'rom beyond the rivers of Ethiopia, shall my suppliants the children of my dispersed people bring me an offering."
Now when the slave trade began Ethiopia was a very vast amount of land.
http://apps.newtonma.gov/jackson/seeking-free...
This is a Map of the Slave Coast, Now if you expand the page and read in the yellow ares you see a kingdom called JUDA. And to the right of the yellow part you can see the word spelling out Ethiopia.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =DSYzSerEYzMXX
Same picture just better quality.
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons... (_Slave_Trade_references_)_%22 Guinea%22_-_Geographicus_-_Aet hiopia-hmhr-1743.jpg
THAT IS AFRONAZI F--KING SHIT! Israel did DNA testing of the whole of Africa and only the Lemba have any Middle eastern DNA. West Africans sweet F---all!
Chlo

Ellenwood, GA

#55962 Mar 21, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>READ THIS:
http://commons.wikipedia.org/wiki/File:Geneal...
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Genealogy_of_Jesus
If you dont like the Wiki READ YOUR BIBLE!
SLAVES ARE SLAVES STUPID!
No slavery was different when the true Israelites were captured. Slaves were captured during war, and usually were not enslaved for life. Also slavery was not the same heredity until the Israelites were enslaved. The Jews that were enslaved in Babylon, their children were not sold like is says in the bible!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 5 min Mick 5,192
News Why the Confederate flag flies in SC 7 min Ronald 2,387
Why are whites taller and stronger than blacks ... (Dec '11) 8 min Don 129
brothas, is the fact that women prefer wm makin... 10 min Mick 38
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,252,368
Jade Helm 15 Starts Tomorrow! 27 min iamcuriousnow 4
Are black guys the most cuckholded men in the w... 32 min iamcuriousnow 42
White mom still breastfeeds her 3 year old. 38 min iamcuriousnow 33
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 3 hr Mikemike 30,772
Why do AAW cry when a Black Man dates out? 4 hr SadButTrue 26
More from around the web