Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#55529 Mar 18, 2013
What tribe did the first person who mentioned the word 'Israel' in the bible BELONG to????????

Ha!
7New Earth7

UK

#55530 Mar 18, 2013
I know he said he is a man! Even the first two INTELLECTUAL links in this googgle search says so!,,,,,,,,,

http://www.google.com/search...
7New Earth7

UK

#55531 Mar 18, 2013
We intellectuals should rise up like we once were b4!!!!!! Our heros past were not mere mortals, these days we use only spexulations to try to deCIPHER things like how the Stonehenge, and other massive stones were lifted.

Meanwhile if we check out historical scholars, they all wrote about these angelic men like so intimately!!!!!!!!!!

The FIRST CALL!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#55533 Mar 18, 2013
"you have struggled with God and with 'MEN'.........

Simple English, the meaning is; "I'm a man who is a representative of God!!!!!!!!!!"

Stage two: assuming we are given a task to play chess to see who wins and I win...... And I'm called 'WINNER', does that make the definition of winner become 'best chess player'.........

That's the same case with the word 'Israel'....... Scholars assumed because the man said, "for u hv fought with God and with men" then means Israel must mean that statement! Lie! Shallowness..........

Then what do these fake Hebrews do?????? They go and start deriving meanings by comparing letters found in different Hebrew words!!!!!!!!

Any wise intellect will completely disapprove!!!! http://archive.org/stream/cu31924029149750/cu...

All indigenous tribes around the world who still have their indigenous languages intact know that some of their languages that have linkages wirh semitic languages like kwa, every word is different!!!!!!!!!! Words cant be derived by comparing letteres in different words!!!!!!!!!!

I formulated a name for these type of people who derive words from other words like Arabians, English, french, the so called Y'ISRAELs etc, I call them 'secondary languages' go all over the web ull c a whole lot of Arabic derivations!!!!! They are not sincerely sure!!!!!!!!!! It applies to all others including the Y'ISRAELS!!!!!!!!!!

If u claim to be a true Hebrew and u do this ..........silence)

SECOND CALL!!!!!!!!!!
7New Earth7

Burton-on-trent, UK

#55534 Mar 18, 2013
In igbo ka means bigger, ka also means draw, ka also means speak, ka also means steal,

I can give u thousands of these types of representations!!!!!!!!!!

Apart from this igbos have been able to find out that in many parts of the world the same words are used for the same things, just slightly different dialect!!!!!!!!!! Semetic,........arabiananan amharic, ge'ez', aramic, englishan Hebrew, latinan greekan Chinese, etc!!!! Indian,!!!!!!!!!etc!!!!!
7New Earth7

UK

#55535 Mar 18, 2013
May you be blessed to see with clarity when you read this bible verse.
May you see that Michael was only a prince of the Persian kingdom.
---------
The Book of Daniel Chapter 12 contains a reference to the name Michael. It refers to Michael as ”The great prince who stands watch over the sons of your people.” Here, Michael is presented as the guardian angel of Israel—in the same way that Persia has a heavenly “prince of the kingdom” in Daniel chapter 10, verse 13 (the prince they are doing battle with).
7New Earth7

UK

#55536 Mar 18, 2013
Check how the 7 letters were adressed to the 7 angels in the book of revelation, they are MEN!!!!!!! QED!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#55538 Mar 18, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>Ezikiel 33

15 If the wicked restore the pledge, give again that he had robbed, walk in the statutes of life, without committing iniquity; he shall surely live, he shall not die.

16 None of his sins that he hath committed shall be mentioned unto him: he hath done that which is lawful and right; he shall surely live.
send me a message so we cn holla

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#55539 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
we can start new economy,every nation wipe debt out if you had hands in slavery, its all kind of benefits, unless that GOG element cant be REDEEMED with good deeds, then BYE BYE JEWS its over already! be smart!us Hebrews knows what can save everybody! TELL THE TRUTH,
AGREED..come clean
7New Earth7

UK

#55540 Mar 18, 2013
Bobby Brown.
7New Earth7

UK

#55541 Mar 18, 2013
PGraemses POlvarye.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55542 Mar 18, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
You are NOT a Hebrew.
your a masochist -flagellant , i promise thats you!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#55543 Mar 18, 2013
Jerimiah is a crucial factor in establishing Isralite pressence in Egypt and Africa as a whole. Honestly I don't get what the push back is all about? History tells us that Rome, Greece, and Finally Islam took these regions in North Africa including Egypt, Africa. There were millions of Isralites residing in the Nile Valley before and after the Assyrians took Jeresaluem and Egypt. To all the way back to Abraham. The most high gave him the "River" Egypt. People act as if African Isralites is such a minority and anomoly, so unbelieviable. Lol.

So with Rome Greece, ect, taking these regions where do u think Isralites went? Cmon people let's be honest. Fleeing North is out of the question in this equation. Unless u got a death wish or love being a slave who would flee North? That only leaves two opitions. Keep in mind, canan is cut off , so East ain't a option either. South and West are are your choices. Cmon people use Ur brains its not that hard.

Most of the slaves that were brought to Americas ive Inland from tbe coasts. The coasts were populated, yes, but the coasts were For transport. The sahelian belt from Senegal to the Sudan that's were our ancestors settled. They were simply pushed deeper into the forest from Norteast and North Centreal Africa, those who did not convert Islam.

Look At all the North African Hebrew settlements destroyed. Elphantine, Creyene, Abyssinia ect. Do u just think all the isralites disapeared, haha. There was refuge south and west, for a time. The mohammadans wether Arab or black converts started raiding us from the bottom of the sahara going a few hundred miles inland to round up slaves, only Muslims were safe. The Muslim is the key slaver of our people not the Eroupean. The eroupeans owned the ports but hardly ever raided inland and if they did the Muslim was the tour guide.

Hosea 9:3, 17 KJV
They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.[17] My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

Jeremiah 24:8-10 KJV
And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord , So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
[9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

[10] And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55544 Mar 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
"By contrast an excavated set of around 300 burials from Tell el-Dab'a in the northeast delta belonging to a group considered to be Palestinian immigrants living in the late Middle Kingdom/Second Intermediate Period (1750 BC-1550 BC) have physical characteristics which group them more closely with ancient populations from the Near East and at ---> A GREATER DISTANCE <---from those from Elephantine(Nubia)." (Barry Kemp, "Ancient Egypt Anatomy of a Civilisation.(2005) Routledge. p. 52-60)
NERO WAS JEWISH;the Samaritan Dositheans they abolished the festivals instituted by the Mosaic law, as well as the astronomical tables, counting thirty days in every month, without variation. the Sadducees is further proof that the Dositheans were their spiritual descendants.The Samaritan chronicler Abu al-Fat&#7717; of the fourteenth century, who used reliable native sources, places the origin of the Dosithean sect in the time before Alexander the Great.[7] The rabbinical sources also[8] contain obscure references to Dositheos and Sabbæus as the two founders respectively of the Samaritan sects of the Dositheans and Sabuæans.[9] These have been identified with the Samaritans Sabbæeus and Theodosius, of whom Josephus relates[10] that they defended before the Egyptian king Ptolemæus Philometor, against Andronicus, the advocate of the Jews, the sanctity of Mt. Gerizim.[11]Rabbi Meir Baal Hanes,was a Jewish sage who lived in the time of the Mishna. He was considered one of the greatest of the Tannaim of the fourth generation (139-163). According to legend (and talmud), his father was a descendant of the Roman Emperor Nero who had converted to Judaism. His wife Bruriah is one of the few women cited in the Gemara. He is the third most frequently mentioned sage in the Mishnah.[1]thats right ROMAN EMPEROR WAS JEWISH "NERO" [ here's Jeff "The Roman Emperor Nero was not Jewish, you stupid jackass. Geez can you get any stupider. " here;s ME BEN YISRAEL! qoute"Nero said, "He desires to lay waste his House and to lay the blame on me." Nero fled to Rome and converted to Judaism to avoid such retribution. smile on my face, an me teeth is showing! yes nero was a jew!lol, now try change that!lol" here's jeff"You are an idiot. Nero was not a Jew nor did he 'flee' to Rome, dumbass, he was born there and he was one of the insanest Emperors Rome produce. Moron. " here's BEN YISRAEL! quote!"Nero & Rabbi Meir; that's MEIR great granddaddy; boy u knows nothing bout Greek roman history! u open yo mouth to soon! make u look stupider then u been looking! if he Nero covert then he is a jew then I go on to say"an thats how Rabbi Meir;got his power! he was born in it! some kin to a empror! then i go on to say!" Vespasian was dispatched to put down the rebellion in Jerusalem. The Talmud adds that Rabbi Meir, a prominent supporter of Bar Kokhba's rebellion against Roman rule, is a descendant of Nero.then i cement it with this "Nero fled to Rome and converted to Judaism "

Level 8

Location hidden

#55545 Mar 18, 2013
Jeff wrote:
0)
that was early, i see better now, i can lay a trail to all them jews in rome,easy boy!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#55547 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
you devils save that hair your pulling out yo heads hahaha lol DONATE IT hahahah lol hahahah, somebody come over you devils HOUSE an think your getting a Hair cut next to computer hahahah lol hahahah big ass Patch gone hahahah lol hahah I have some much fun offf you devils hahahah
That's funny as hell. In rolln.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55548 Mar 18, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
Jerimiah is a crucial factor in establishing Isralite pressence in Egypt and Africa as a whole. Honestly I don't get what the push back is all about? History tells us that Rome, Greece, and Finally Islam took these regions in North Africa including Egypt, Africa. There were millions of Isralites residing in the Nile Valley before and after the Assyrians took Jeresaluem and Egypt. To all the way back to Abraham. The most high gave him the "River" Egypt. People act as if African Isralites is such a minority and anomoly, so unbelieviable. Lol.
So with Rome Greece, ect, taking these regions where do u think Isralites went? Cmon people let's be honest. Fleeing North is out of the question in this equation. Unless u got a death wish or love being a slave who would flee North? That only leaves two opitions. Keep in mind, canan is cut off , so East ain't a option either. South and West are are your choices. Cmon people use Ur brains its not that hard.
Most of the slaves that were brought to Americas ive Inland from tbe coasts. The coasts were populated, yes, but the coasts were For transport. The sahelian belt from Senegal to the Sudan that's were our ancestors settled. They were simply pushed deeper into the forest from Norteast and North Centreal Africa, those who did not convert Islam.
Look At all the North African Hebrew settlements destroyed. Elphantine, Creyene, Abyssinia ect. Do u just think all the isralites disapeared, haha. There was refuge south and west, for a time. The mohammadans wether Arab or black converts started raiding us from the bottom of the sahara going a few hundred miles inland to round up slaves, only Muslims were safe. The Muslim is the key slaver of our people not the Eroupean. The eroupeans owned the ports but hardly ever raided inland and if they did the Muslim was the tour guide.
Hosea 9:3, 17 KJV
They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.[17] My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.
Jeremiah 24:8-10 KJV
And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord , So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
[9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
[10] And I will send the sword, the famine, and the pestilence, among them, till they be consumed from off the land that I gave unto them and to their fathers.
also Hebrews went into africa they had to come out or the WHOLE africa is Hebrews, hahah they dont want that? its gone come down to us or the whole africa, either us an the Hebrew Prophecy was for filled by removing us to all nations, or the Hebrews is still there an now they the WHOLE AFRICA everybody! so they have a choice, us or the whole africa!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#55549 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>also Hebrews went into africa they had to come out or the WHOLE africa is Hebrews, hahah they dont want that? its gone come down to us or the whole africa, either us an the Hebrew Prophecy was for filled by removing us to all nations, or the Hebrews is still there an now they the WHOLE AFRICA everybody! so they have a choice, us or the whole africa!
If they pick Africa they gotta pick us anyway, lol It's a trick question. Were" Afrcan American"

Level 8

Location hidden

#55550 Mar 18, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
That's funny as hell. In rolln.
them devils fight to hard for it not to have some Physical effects, they verbal actions, gone translate to some actions, I KICK air all time, or Pound fist on table! when they denies truth so plan a Baby can see, so i knows truth doing something to them, they fighting to hard!hey got to put lil humor on them,makes this even funner ,im having fun at the FOOLS expense hahahah lol hahahah the DELIBERATE FOOL< the on purpose fool! so have fun of them!

Level 8

Location hidden

#55552 Mar 18, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
If they pick Africa they gotta pick us anyway, lol It's a trick question. Were" Afrcan American"
see the RETURNS made it home ASAP an took GENEALOGY, because they didnt want OTHERS TO INHERITE the peoples PROMISE our Land, so EZRA an them took head count,ok IN AFRICA, the 588BC Hebrews NEVER CAME OUT with a leader to see how POLLUTED we was because the HOUSE of LEVI, had to stay INTACT, ok NO HEBREWS came out of africa in 539BC, NO REPORT OF THEM IN WHOLE BIBLE LIKE THAT WAS CUT OFF, spooky hahahah lol ok is the WHOLE africa Hebrews? see they cant want that or just us that was removed like bible say? see we from same land mass, Hebrews with a curse gone hide in tribes in africa, ok DO THEY WANT us or the whole africa? see we fulfilled everything, hahaha lol DEVILS IN TROUBLE soon as peoples FIG this out hahahah lol hahah this to much fun!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghost 1,418,788
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 8 min Michel Montvert 238
News Trump, aiming to widen support, makes pitch to ... 10 min Michel Montvert 32
The Collective Failure of African-Americans 12 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
News Trump on Clinton: 'She is a bigot' 14 min Sicklecell Supporter 12
UH OH! Trump back in lead! 18 min Sicklecell Supporter 9
Blacks Are Biologically Superior To Whites (Sep '12) 25 min Sicklecell Supporter 656
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 39 min Sicklecell Supporter 508
Black Failure 3 hr LMBAO 63
More from around the web