Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55485 Mar 18, 2013
ole devils cant change whats in bible you can only lie, bible is the truth so its gone stand!LOOK peoples look!. Jehudi seems to have been the king's ready tool for evil.as the Ethiopian is to day for the Jewish regime, ok back in our land we had ETHIOPIAN EMISSARIES , they had CONTACT thru out the ancient WORLD, they was every where as they was carriers of messages to, ok look we gone look into the Eunuchs 'The northern portion of Ethiopia formed the kingdom of Meroe, which for a long period was ruled over by queens, and it was probably from this kingdom that the eunuch came of MEROE,ok we gone get gold from them, we stayed tune with African Nations for gold,ok we had African bloodline deep in our vain from living in africa ok look at Meroe flourished from between 800 BCE to 350 CE. The Kingdom of Meroe (also known as Kush, as referenced in the Biblical book of Genesis 10:6, and elsewhere, and as Aethiopia) was ruled by Nubians who, early on, continued Egyptian practices and customs and, though they were depicted in art as distinctly Nubian, they called themselves by Egyptian titles. ok they would be in the land, ok we had married it Eygptian higher ranks the Priest Daughter, whom Joseph had two son's ok these Eunuch aint suppose to be in the Land in no service then one go GET LETTER OF CREATOR, lawd you devils is evil! check this out, look Deuteronomy 23:1;He that is wounded in the stones, or hath his privy member cut off, shall not enter into the congregation of the LORD.Leviticus 21:17;Speak unto Aaron, saying, Whosoever he be of thy seed in their generations that hath any blemish, let him not approach to offer the bread of his God. Leviticus 21:20;Or a hunchback, or a dwarf, or that has a defect in his eye, or an itching disease, or scabs, or is a eunuch;ok OUR KING Zedekiah need GOLD we didnt have no Eunuchs till the wicked kings came on throne in JUDAH, see it was during the SAITE period of Eygpt so we gone have alot of Ethiopian in the land, Plus the Egyptian King installed one of our kings, ok they put them Ethiopians Eunuchs then , ok they was in the Land after the assyrian confict,before Babylon came, ok wicked kings of Judah need africa Gold, we had Ethiopians in the land, soon as our land fall the BABYLONIANS placed them IN CHARGE, ok Im gone go into the Ethiopians Now Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. OK whom was Jeudi.je-hu'-di (yehudhi, properly "a Jew"): An officer of King Jehoiakim (Jer 36:14,21,23). He was sent by the princes to summon Baruch to read the roll containing Jeremiah's prophecies to them; he afterward read them to the king, who destroyed them. His name is noteworthy, as also is that of his grandfather Cushi (i.e. "Ethiopian"), and the two are said to point to a foreign origin. ok Jeremiah 36:14 " ... Jehudi the son of Nethaniah, the son of Shelemiah, the son [read: descendant] of Cushi ..."

3569 - Hebrew

Kuwshiy koo-shee'

patronymically from 3568; a Cushite, or descendant of Cush:--Cushi, Cushite, Ethiopian(-s).
Genesis 10:6 The sons of Ham: Cush, Mizraim, Put, and Canaan.
ok we knows Jehudi was a son of CUSH A ETHIOPIAN NOW LETS LOOK SEE WHAT HE DID this PART 1 the ETHIOPAN BURN CREATOR LETTER,

Level 8

Location hidden

#55486 Mar 18, 2013
Jeremiah 36:15;And they said unto him, Sit down now, and read it in our ears. So Baruch read it in their ears.look look Jeremiah 36:16 ;Now it came to pass, when they had heard all the words, they were afraid both one and other, and said unto Baruch, We will surely tell the king of all these words.Jeremiah 36:17;And they asked Baruch, saying, Tell us now, How didst thou write all these words at his mouth?Jeremiah 36:18;Then Baruch answered them, He pronounced all these words unto me with his mouth, and I wrote them with ink in the book.Jeremiah 36:19;Then said the princes unto Baruch, Go, hide thee, thou and Jeremiah; and let no man know where ye be.Jeremiah 36:20;And they went in to the king into the court, but they laid up the roll in the chamber of Elishama the scribe, and told all the words in the ears of the king.OK IF ONE LOOK at jeremiah 36;10 the Letter was in the SCRIBES CHAMBER in TEMPLE< that ETHIOPIAN HAD NO BIZ going in there with his NUTS defected Jeremiah 36:21;So the king sent Jehudi to fetch the roll: and he took it out of Elishama the scribe's chamber. And Jehudi read it in the ears of the king, and in the ears of all the princes which stood beside the king.SEE ? SEE?Jeremiah 36:22;Now the king sat in the winterhouse in the ninth month: and there was a fire on the hearth burning before him.see king kicking it Jeremiah 36:23;And it came to pass, that when Jehudi had read three or four leaves, he cut it with the penknife, and cast it into the fire that was on the hearth, until all the roll was consumed in the fire that was on the hearth. SEE THE ETHIOPIAN BURN LETTER UP, he did it he was a Ethiopian son,Jeremiah 36:24;Yet they were not afraid, nor rent their garments, neither the king, nor any of his servants that heard all these words. SEE SEE??? the king that the Egyptians had throne was DOING A EGYPTIAN religion at the time Queen of Heaven mess,an we went back at Africa to worship it,Jeremiah 36:25;Nevertheless Elnathan and Delaiah and Gemariah had made intercession to the king that he would not burn the roll: but he would not hear them.Jeremiah 36:26;But the king commanded Jerahmeel the son of Hammelech, and Seraiah the son of Azriel, and Shelemiah the son of Abdeel, to take Baruch the scribe and Jeremiah the prophet: but the LORD hid them.Jeremiah 36:27;Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, after that the king had burned the roll, and the words which Baruch wrote at the mouth of Jeremiah, saying,OK WE SEE WHAT HAPPEN Part 3# ETHIOPIAN burn letter

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55487 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>devil you cant never steal our heritage you no hebrews where is yo ship to strange land? no curse for yo kind black devil,
Better if you start by the word 'Hi, Good Afternoon, etc'. I am not that desperate to label myself as Jewish, for reasons that we are 'Orthodox Christians', secondly, we have our own Zion (St. Mary zion of Axum'. It is no doubt that we are blood descendants of Abraham/Moses/David and King Solomon, but we never want to go back. The Arc of the God is with in our hands, we don't need anything else.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55488 Mar 18, 2013
how bout i just did two ethiopian POST an THEY BEEN REMOVED!! all my ethiopian post have been removed, they must hook up with TOPIX an have them removed, ITS OK DEVILS I KNOWS THE POST FREESTYLE! i can go in bible an pull it out!! YES THE TOOK two Good post i KNOWS OF FOR SURE!! they been stealing ETHIOPIAN post i put together! OK we gone se devils

Level 6

Location hidden

#55489 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
how bout i just did two ethiopian POST an THEY BEEN REMOVED!! all my ethiopian post have been removed, they must hook up with TOPIX an have them removed, ITS OK DEVILS I KNOWS THE POST FREESTYLE! i can go in bible an pull it out!! YES THE TOOK two Good post i KNOWS OF FOR SURE!! they been stealing ETHIOPIAN post i put together! OK we gone se devils
Probably, your posts were sub-satndard, and we need to clean the forum
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#55490 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
Did you see Mr Yisrael, that West Africans have 8% Shephardi Jewish DNA?
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#55491 Mar 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Better if you start by the word 'Hi, Good Afternoon, etc'. I am not that desperate to label myself as Jewish, for reasons that we are 'Orthodox Christians', secondly, we have our own Zion (St. Mary zion of Axum'. It is no doubt that we are blood descendants of Abraham/Moses/David and King Solomon, but we never want to go back. The Arc of the God is with in our hands, we don't need anything else.
LOL in your dreams

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#55492 Mar 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>How the f--k must I know? My ancestors were Jews and had F--k all to do with Christians! I love the thought of having neanderthal DNA!
Oh...why are you getting mad?

Why don't you just tell the truth...your Lithuania people knew thing about GOD before the 9th century A.D???

Level 6

Location hidden

#55493 Mar 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Did you see Mr Yisrael, that West Africans have 8% Shephardi Jewish DNA?
that is what the current Jews are? Are you trying to link your Lemba identity?

Level 6

Location hidden

#55494 Mar 18, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
You need to relax here.

http://www.esai.org/myESAi/viewtopic.php...

No association at all, just wanted to keep your moral.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#55495 Mar 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know Neanderthals originated here in Northern Ethiopia, But migrated earlier than homo-sapians? Given that, your mind has to still agree that true Jews had a root to Ethiopia. Come up with diffrent logic, and don't go that extream, focus who are really true Jews among today's Jews.
But they never went back I wonder why!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#55496 Mar 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol leave glimmer I still think they close to Israel, quite related to the today term "Middle Eastern people" from their language and everything even though some does not like to admit but AA no they just have identity issues & complexes from being put down a lot that is why they are something new every day. Ancient Chinese dynasties coming next.
Israel did DNA testing on Ethiopian Jews and found no Middle Eastern DNA they are just converts! I have these AA people and one Ethiopian claiming to be the real Hebrews! LOL
trollslayer

Blue Island, IL

#55498 Mar 18, 2013
there were no white PPL. in Mesopotamia back then.

Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes (Dieulafoy,2010).
Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia (Ricault & Waelkens,2008).

References
Dieulafoy, J. 2004. The Project Gutenberg EBook of Perzi, Chaldea en Susiane, by Jane Dieulafoy. Retrieved 04/04/10
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13901/13901-h/ ...
Dieulafoy, M.A.2010.. L' Acropole de Suse d'après les fouilles exécutées en 1884, 1885, 1886, sous les auspices du Musée du Louvre. Retrieved 04/04/10 from : http://www.archive.org/stream/lacropoledesuse ...
Rawlinson,H.“ Letter read at the meeting of the Royal Asiatic Society on February 5, 1853”, The Athenaeum,(No. 1321),p.228.
Rawlinson,H.“Note on the early History of Babylonia”, Journal Royal Asiatic Soc., 15, 215-259.
Ricaut,F.X. and Waelkens.2008. Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzatine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements, Hum Biol, 80(5):535-564.
Tomczyk,J., Jedrychowska-Danska, K., Ploszaj,T & Witas H.W.(2010). Anthropological analysis of the osteological material from an ancient tomb (Early Bronze Age) from the middle Euphrates valley, Terqa (Syria), International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, Retrieved 04/04/10 from ( www.interscience.wiley.com )DOI:10.1002/oa.1150
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The population of Mesopotamia was Arab Caucasian and maybe some black people were there. Skeletons found of ancient Mesopotamian people show there are related to modern Iraqi people. West Africans are 8% related to Shephardi Jews. The ancient Hebrews were the Shephardi Jews ancestors!
what the hell does West Africans have to do with the references I supplied. Nothing, cuz Africa is huge. You better check those
references and authors.

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55499 Mar 18, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
The best way to uplift the black community today specifically the AA (bc what they do effects other black folks image coming the states) is to get those test & education scores up, decrease the crime doing rate and stop filling up the prison not ignorantly grabbing other cultures because it has some great noble name and doing in society. It just makes black people continue to look and be called backwards also laughed at.
well i have to agree with this one particular point. what's the use in being associated ancient greatness when today everything *you* do and say is dripping ignorance?
if you wanna be great then be great!

Level 6

Location hidden

#55500 Mar 18, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>But they never went back I wonder why!
Why? Because you don't read all facts and links what has been posted. You just know to shout but not born to listen. Even west Africans carry 1.4%.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55501 Mar 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably, your posts were sub-satndard, and we need to clean the forum
one thing for sho black devil, is your going down fo what you have done an what your doing! evil ass ethiopians, ya'll some poopoo doodoo! pure walking doo doo! shit man! SAY IT FAST SHIT MAN shitman is you devil!funk ass ethiopians with coner store feeding the Hood the PICKLED PIG FEETS, beer cig, your BAD HEALTH AN YO KIND KNOWS BETTER, the ETHIOPANS are EXPLOTING our hoods now real bad they everywhere! YOU DEVILS HAVE TO PAY

Level 8

Location hidden

#55502 Mar 18, 2013
the Ethiopians are exploiting our hoods an will NOT give bro a JOB, it will be a mexican in there before us, YOU ETHIOPIANS are eating off us an CREATOR knows this, see some of us just happy to see a Black face, not knowing that black face is Killing them, worst then bro with gun an dope, because if bro had, even lil job in hood it would help, only those in crime, or the have nots the ones from the millions turn loose,ok Ethiopians Have our hoods ON LOCK, an PUT NOTHING BACK, we all see this,Plus they riding with the BEAST, they Host a lot of evil things from africa for USA, the ethiopians are EVIL Black devils

Level 8

Location hidden

#55503 Mar 18, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
you lie devil no ARK in yo country devil,we had it in 621BC you lie devil!

Level 8

Location hidden

#55504 Mar 18, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
there were no white PPL. in Mesopotamia back then.
Marcel Dieulafoy and M. de Quatrefages observed that the craniometrics of the ancient Elamites of Susa indicate that they were Sub-Saharan Africans or Negroes (Dieulafoy,2010).
Ancient Sub-Saharan African skeletons have also been found in Mesopotamia (Tomczyk et al, 2010). The craniometric data indicates that continuity existed between ancient and medieval Sub-Saharan Africans in Mesopotamia (Ricault & Waelkens,2008).
References
Dieulafoy, J. 2004. The Project Gutenberg EBook of Perzi, Chaldea en Susiane, by Jane Dieulafoy. Retrieved 04/04/10
http://www.gutenberg.org/files/13901/13901-h/ ...
Dieulafoy, M.A.2010.. L' Acropole de Suse d'après les fouilles exécutées en 1884, 1885, 1886, sous les auspices du Musée du Louvre. Retrieved 04/04/10 from : http://www.archive.org/stream/lacropoledesuse ...
Rawlinson,H.“ Letter read at the meeting of the Royal Asiatic Society on February 5, 1853”, The Athenaeum,(No. 1321),p.228.
Rawlinson,H.“Note on the early History of Babylonia”, Journal Royal Asiatic Soc., 15, 215-259.
Ricaut,F.X. and Waelkens.2008. Cranial Discrete Traits in a Byzatine Population and Eastern Mediterranean Population Movements, Hum Biol, 80(5):535-564.
Tomczyk,J., Jedrychowska-Danska, K., Ploszaj,T & Witas H.W.(2010). Anthropological analysis of the osteological material from an ancient tomb (Early Bronze Age) from the middle Euphrates valley, Terqa (Syria), International Journal of Osteoarchaeology, Retrieved 04/04/10 from ( www.interscience.wiley.com )DOI:10.1002/oa.1150
<quoted text>
what the hell does West Africans have to do with the references I supplied. Nothing, cuz Africa is huge. You better check those
references and authors.
where them jews from???

Level 8

Location hidden

#55505 Mar 18, 2013
say hommie we gots to go through this keep putting this off is EVASIVE !! why be that way? what new Tactic to get in? try change post because you aint came from BIBLE NON time, so what Be the reason? whats yo mission here? are you a HEBREW ISRAELITE i ask before you never respond, so what that BE about?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Paris 1,417,164
Obama finally decides to put golfing aside to v... 4 min KIP 16
y'all crakkkas are the most evil creatures ever!! 6 min Sicklecell Supporter 21
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 8 min MICHA 350
Sistahs, don't trust black men around your kids!!! 9 min Cigar Face 24 4
Guys.... What do consider too short for women? (Nov '08) 15 min arzoo 102
What is Trump's Immigration Policy? 17 min Sicklecell Supporter 22
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 1 hr NotSoDivineMsM 217
FREE RIDDIMS DOWNLOADS (Riddims from the year 1... (Jan '13) 2 hr DJ MATTHEW 58
News Trump Time Capsule #81: 'What the Hell Do You H... 3 hr Far Away 53