Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#55420 Mar 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
did i tell you that i was able to get some professional researcher to look my thesis connecting aa to the kenites? though several groups cluster with the 'likely' kenites, the two who might have a direct biblical link are certain mande and hausa tribes who seem to have some footprints in the wilderness of parans.
i know you don't like the kenite/phuttite theory but it deals with the heart of what ancient israel was all bout. the kenites were the scribes, levitical priest and sanhedrin.
you might wonder why the hebrews felt so comfortable freeing to and integrating seamlessly with the mande, after cyrene fell?
there's a good chance the priest/leaders of the fleeing hebrews were also mande! they were just rejoining their extended family.
only devil had Sanhedrin. which was the REINTERPRETATION of books with a Beth.el tone to it that why we got god an lord from, sanhedrin. bad place,

Level 8

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#55421 Mar 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
After the Temple destroyed, the Great Sanhedrin in Yavneh took over many of its functions, under the authority of Rabban Gamliel. The rabbis in the Sanhedrin served as judges and attracted students who came to learn their oral traditions and scriptural interpretations. From Yavneh, the Sanhedrin moved to different cities in the Galilee, eventually ending up in Tiberias.I KNOWS BOUT ALL THEM THE LIKES OF,Rabban Yochanan ben (son of) Zakkai a rabbinical school was formed by Johanan ben Zakkai. The "Council of Jamnia" (also called "Jabneh" or "Javneh") is the name given to the decisions made by this pharisaic school. I repeat: the gathering at Jamnia was a Jewish "council" consisting of Pharisees ,joppa was on the sea coast of EPHRAIM it was close to samaria!samaria could be reached by water from the the sea plain of sharon, the chinnereth sea turns into the river jordan connects to the the salt sea!they the enemy controlled the waters had they bases in strategic places, Galilee was they headquarters,whole nest full!lol no hebrews doing this time!
the sanhedrin didn't start in babylon. but i believe most israelite institution were corrupted there.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55422 Mar 17, 2013
all them sephavrims, see they moved up to northern kingdom. Damn Scythian couldn't read NO books, scythians had samaria, an they started the games then, ok sepahrvaims thought they was real Hebrews, after living in land so long!then when they moved to samaria, where scythians was they really thought they was hebrews they had learn everything in Beth el from Jeroboam priest, ok after tribes ran off jews sepharvaim moved in, ashkenaz stay in samaria, they COULDN'T read Hebrew so SEPHARVIM started Aramaic, writing trans from Hebrew for them,

Level 8

Location hidden

#55423 Mar 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
the sanhedrin didn't start in babylon. but i believe most israelite institution were corrupted there.
it started in our land!

Level 8

Location hidden

#55424 Mar 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
what Israelite institution in Babylon?, watch if you NAME ONE PERSON CONNECTED they gone come back sepahrvaim, try it, we didn't have NOTHING GOING ON IN BABYLON, so it
African AE

Johannesburg, South Africa

#55425 Mar 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever see this flick calle la Genesis. It depicts all partiachs like Jacob and his sons as Dark "Negroes" They even got Essau the hunter in his true likeness, A red Albino.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PkGJJR__RcEXX&list=PLsHpT Sbe0RpxsFK_3J46r4ua68bM3qs8L
If they were N**gros were there skulls?
African AE

#55426 Mar 17, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Who asked you?
What I said before still stand and will not change. I don't need your simple minded opinion now or EVER!!! Now get that through your thick neanderthal skull.
Why don't you tell us why Lithuanians didn't believe in GOD before the 9th century A.D???
You see across the all of the people have always Known that there is One Supreme Being (GOD the CREATOR). This had to be FORCED upon European Pagans, following the conversion of Constantine to Christianity in the 4th century A.D.
How the f--k must I know? My ancestors were Jews and had F--k all to do with Christians! I love the thought of having neanderthal DNA!
African AE

#55427 Mar 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
Hebrew settlements in Africa
Just to name a few.
1. Elphatine 500BC
(Upper Egypt/Nile River)
Settlement destroyed by Egyptians 410BC
These Isralites vanished but where did they go? Probably deeper into Africa and off to...
Jerimiah 24
So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
9 And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them"
2. Cryene, Lybia 125 AD
3. Tamentil 5AD
(Algeria)
4. Ghana Empire 300 AD
(The Za Dynasty, Za El Yemeni, "He who comes from Yemen)
5. The Bani Israel
(Tirdirma, Ni*er River)
6.The abayudaya
(Uganda)
7.Radanites
(Tiimbuktu)
All converts!

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55428 Mar 17, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you not see bible followers cursing me out on here or that Christians commit most of the crimes in the States and other places? Go ahead with that.
I am referring to the true Christ believers, and sure all who called themselves Christians, are not genuine as we are dealing in human nature.

Isaiah 29:13

And the Lord said:“Because this people draw near with their mouth and honor me with their lips, while their hearts are far from me, and their fear of me is a commandment taught by men,

Matthew 7:21-23

“Not everyone who says to me,‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me,‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them,‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

That is not the problem of the teaching itself, but of humans. Jesus Christ has saved us from mess life and believe me, this world wouldn't have existed as today, if Jesus hadn't come and taught us the way how we should live. No other prophet has taught us the value of Love, Passion and Harmoney. Your prophet has been teaching to kill Christians and other innoscent people.

&bp ctr=1363586234

Level 8

Location hidden

#55429 Mar 17, 2013
ya;ll sleep thing hebrew was in jeruslam after Greeks came I bet you cant show NONE, no hebrew after greeks, NO WHERE IN HISTORY BOOK, show it an watch them turn into jews that yo can see aitn hebrews try it!ITS PLAIN AS DAY now with light on!

Level 8

Location hidden

#55431 Mar 17, 2013
Judah Ben Levi wrote:
<quoted text>
i know you don't like the kenite/phuttite theory but it deals with the heart of what ancient israel was all bout. the kenites were the scribes, levitical priest and sanhedrin. "
Ive looked into some other things, so Im not totally rejecting the Phut/ Kenite theory. We both agree that collectiveley there were lots of tribes on the African continent. Some Shem, Some Ham, some mixed between the two. But specifically those that adhered to the mosiatic faith were considerd Hebrews
i believe a real hebrew israelite, to use biblical terms, is either a hamite or semi-hamite (hebrew). this what the bible is telling us. cuz hebrews from the very beginning were mixed hamites. from the very origin of the word, as many scholars believe,(H)eber, we see intermarriage between hebrews and hamites. while other hamites joined the early foundation of the ancient state.

imo, this is why its silly to try to identify yourselves as shemites. particularly when most researchers believe shem represents indigenous mesopotamians.

jacobs election was realized during the rise of the 18th dynasty. and the very core of israelite society was driven by kenites.

*and both groups are closely related to you.

the kenites also represented the foundation of early christianity (the essenes and gnostics), and islam which traces to ishmael (a kenite) came outta the arabian side of the wilderness of parans - the hausa also may have migrated from this region.

and the kenites, as c-group nubians (again tribes who are closely related to AA), were probably responsible for building the temple at elephantinete>

there should be a detailed paper coming out bout this hopefully within a few months.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55432 Mar 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>what Israelite institution in Babylon?, watch if you NAME ONE PERSON CONNECTED they gone come back sepahrvaim, try it, we didn't have NOTHING GOING ON IN BABYLON, so it
do you belong to a synagogue?
African AE

#55434 Mar 17, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>naw toney martin didnt profess his hebrew heritage, where them Jews from in Bible?
They came from Mesopotamia with Abraham the father of the Jews!
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#55435 Mar 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All converts!
. Who converted them? Lol.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#55436 Mar 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>All converts!
Jeremiah 24:8-9 KJV
And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord , So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:

[9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.

Hosea 9:3, 17 KJV
They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.

[17] My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.

These are the converts Ur refering to? Just to be clear.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55437 Mar 17, 2013
let me drop something on you, you might find interesting:

Exodus 6
"Eleazar Aaron's son took one of the daughters of Putiel as his wife; and she bore him Phinehas. These are the heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites according to their families."

the daughter of Putiel is considered the mother of the levitical priesthood. Putiel was a Kenite whose name is broken down 'Puti' representing his tribal association phut, and 'El' which of course is the hebrew god representing his tribe.

we can find in other verses where the kenites represent other priest, and also the sanhedrin of jerusalem (who are the highest level sanhedrin in israel).

Deut 33

"And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
2And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them."

we know the kenites are associated with the Sinai and specifically with parans. but you might miss this "and he came with ten thousands of saints".

the greek translation for 'saints' is essenoi - or 'essenes'. the essenes were kenites.

it's becoming more obvious that the kenites represented the very heart of what it meant to be a hebrew israelite.
African AE

#55438 Mar 17, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
Jeremiah 24:8-9 KJV
And as the evil figs, which cannot be eaten, they are so evil; surely thus saith the Lord , So will I give Zedekiah the king of Judah, and his princes, and the residue of Jerusalem, that remain in this land, and them that dwell in the land of Egypt:
[9] And I will deliver them to be removed into all the kingdoms of the earth for their hurt, to be a reproach and a proverb, a taunt and a curse, in all places whither I shall drive them.
Hosea 9:3, 17 KJV
They shall not dwell in the Lord's land; but Ephraim shall return to Egypt, and they shall eat unclean things in Assyria.
[17] My God will cast them away, because they did not hearken unto him: and they shall be wanderers among the nations.
These are the converts Ur refering to? Just to be clear.
They were probably converted by Jews. Israel has already done DNA testing all over Africa looking for Jews. The only people in Africa to have Middle Eastern DNA are the Lemba.
African AE

#55439 Mar 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i believe a real hebrew israelite, to use biblical terms, is either a hamite or semi-hamite (hebrew). this what the bible is telling us. cuz hebrews from the very beginning were mixed hamites. from the very origin of the word, as many scholars believe,(H)eber, we see intermarriage between hebrews and hamites. while other hamites joined the early foundation of the ancient state.
imo, this is why its silly to try to identify yourselves as shemites. particularly when most researchers believe shem represents indigenous mesopotamians.
jacobs election was realized during the rise of the 18th dynasty. and the very core of israelite society was driven by kenites.
*and both groups are closely related to you.
the kenites also represented the foundation of early christianity (the essenes and gnostics), and islam which traces to ishmael (a kenite) came outta the arabian side of the wilderness of parans - the hausa also may have migrated from this region.
and the kenites, as c-group nubians (again tribes who are closely related to AA), were probably responsible for building the temple at elephantinete>
there should be a detailed paper coming out bout this hopefully within a few months.
The real Hebrews were Semites! Semites trace their ancestor back to Shem, Noahs son. Abraham spoke a Semite language.

Level 8

Location hidden

#55440 Mar 17, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>The real Hebrews were Semites! Semites trace their ancestor back to Shem, Noahs son. Abraham spoke a Semite language.
biblical lineage is symbolic. this should be obvious when you realize the impossibility of one man 'noah' to be the father of aryan, indigenous mideasterners, and black races just some 5500 years ago.

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#55441 Mar 17, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
let me drop something on you, you might find interesting:
Exodus 6
"Eleazar Aaron's son took one of the daughters of Putiel as his wife; and she bore him Phinehas. These are the heads of the fathers' houses of the Levites according to their families."
the daughter of Putiel is considered the mother of the levitical priesthood. Putiel was a Kenite whose name is broken down 'Puti' representing his tribal association phut, and 'El' which of course is the hebrew god representing his tribe.
we can find in other verses where the kenites represent other priest, and also the sanhedrin of jerusalem (who are the highest level sanhedrin in israel).
Deut 33
"And this is the blessing, wherewith Moses the man of God blessed the children of Israel before his death.
2And he said, The LORD came from Sinai, and rose up from Seir unto them; he shined forth from mount Paran, and he came with ten thousands of saints: from his right hand went a fiery law for them."
we know the kenites are associated with the Sinai and specifically with parans. but you might miss this "and he came with ten thousands of saints".
the greek translation for 'saints' is essenoi - or 'essenes'. the essenes were kenites.
it's becoming more obvious that the kenites represented the very heart of what it meant to be a hebrew israelite.
That is right, and many today believe the Kenites are actually African descent. However, what ever may be true and apparent, world is always in extream causion, linking Africa with Hebrew Origin. The popular site, Wiki says this:

"According to the Kenite hypothesis, Yahweh was historically a Midian deity, and the association of Moses' father-in-law being associated with Midian reflects the historical adoption of the Midianite cult by the Hebrews"

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kenite

This statement alone describes that Hebrew started their religion by adopting Kenites God, which inturn means Hebrews are Originally African descent.

The same has been advocated for the ancient Sabeans, originally blindly linked to be non-African Yemenite, but recent discoveries in Yeha, Ethiopia found the oldest Sabean temple 2800 years old

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
WARNING ! Whites are Desperate to make Blacks F... 1 min Too Late 19
Eurafrica 3 min Moses 59
I'm obsessed with black women. (Nov '10) 9 min Guest 32
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 10 min Too Late 16
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 10 min Moses 46,545
Africans discovered the AMERICA before Columbus! (Jan '12) 14 min KiloEcho 7,979
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 22 min Bill 1,395,959
Mudshark and c00n on Judge Judy. 44 min Guest 30
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr thetruth 32,685
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 2 hr Moses 114
More from around the web