|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny how you try to switch aim at the "Bible" when I mentioned the Torah etc also which you said yourself was the most correct translation but the Torah even contradicts itself within its own book and is basically the mother of the Bible the majority of it actually shares the same texts with few differences especially the Old Testament. Dont try to turn your tongue when you get cornered. Again fail!
SEE TRICK I CANT ATTACK YOU an Post Hebrew Info at same time, Trick my info on AUTO CRUISE ,say devil boy, yo momma sold Out, for some Gas, 10 dollars worth, hahahah you a sorry ass Mutt glade to knows your trash you shouldnt have never let that out!!! you mutt, your a ancient mutt
The Number Thirteen

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Pope Francis
Quote:
Pope Francis, born Jorge Mario Bergoglio on 17 December 1936) is the "265th" and current pope of the Catholic Church, elected on 13 March 2013. In that role he is both the leader of the Church and Sovereign of the Vatican City State. "Francis" is the "first" "Jesuit" pope, the first from outside of Europe in more than a millennium, the first from the Americas, and the first from the Southern Hemisphere.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis_I

"265th" 2 + 6 + 5 = "13"
"Age 76" 7 + 6 = "13"

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point you all stay calling me Arab (even though i'm biracial) and now you want to consider me a nigguh lol what am I really? Even you all on here can't even be consistent with each other ROFL!
Do you LIE just for the hell of it or, is that some sort of a trait that maybe specific to your kind???

NAME 1 TIME THAT I'VE EVER CALLED YOU AN ARAB??? I MAY HAVE CALLED YOU Ismeliite, BUT I'VE NEVER CALLED YOU AN ARAB.
.LIAR!!! I KNOW FOR A FACT I'VE CALLED YOU ISMELITE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP MAKING S*** UP.

And you know for a fact that people would look at you as a n*****!!! Go ahead and live in your pretend world, it suits you very well!!!

funny how you are unable to respond to the bigger post but that's okay.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
U hold more weight in who wiki considers to be a Jew over the ways of the Hebrews. Answer this. In Scripture is lineage maternal or paternal? It's paternal in every aspect. From Genesis to Malachai. That one red flag alone proves every single person going through maternal lineage, which is all of you, can't possibly be from any of the 12 tribes.
EXACTLY... my Brother!!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point you all stay calling me Arab (even though i'm biracial) and now you want to consider me a nigguh lol what am I really? Even you all on here can't even be consistent with each other ROFL!
say boy!! you bee out done by some Hebrews hahahah lol hahahah
Slave Coast Judah

Kennewick, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>SEE TRICK I CANT ATTACK YOU an Post Hebrew Info at same time, Trick my info on AUTO CRUISE ,say devil boy, yo momma sold Out, for some Gas, 10 dollars worth, hahahah you a sorry ass Mutt glade to knows your trash you shouldnt have never let that out!!! you mutt, your a ancient mutt
. The same type of Arabs are letting NATO into West Africa as we speak. Arab Fathers African mothers. In appearence they look African. But its just another eroupean Arabic connection in blackface. That same slavetrade connection. Arabs were the main middlemen in the trans Atlantic trade. The Arabs possesed us first, people forget that fact.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Neanderthals are sweet adorable lovable people. When those Africans saw them, they just couldnt keep their hands off them. Thats where Cro-Magnon man comes from! Middle Eastern people have neanderthal DNA! And Europeans too! Sexy Neanderthal
http//ww.bbc.co.uk/nature/life /Neanderthal
Neanderthals are hideous beast with names like abominable snowman, skunk ape, Swamp ape, Yeti, Bigfoot, choppy Cabra . you name it Neanderthals are a bunch of stinking ugly raggedy ape men... PERIOD !!!

and you still have not answered the question as to why you go buy a matri lineal system rather than a patri lineal system??? that is not the biblical preceedence set by and of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>. The same type of Arabs are letting NATO into West Africa as we speak. Arab Fathers African mothers. In appearence they look African. But its just another eroupean Arabic connection in blackface. That same slavetrade connection. Arabs were the main middlemen in the trans Atlantic trade. The Arabs possesed us first, people forget that fact.
these devils plan same new times , yeah Morroco is full of them the arabs been raping west africa from North africa, they day gone come its here already

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I specifically said YOU called me an Arab? No I did not. If you reread the post( that is if you are literate enough to read properly) I was saying the AA's on here call me different things. You call me nigguh and others call me Arab
Are you literatevenough to read properly???

you f***** up by saying the wrong thing and you're too damn ego maniacal to accept that you screwed up!!! that's what you get for making such a ditz exaggerations. over stating a point and putting everybody in 1 basket. you have to use y'all and the proper context. stop all of your lies and exaggerations so often, it makes you look like a dumb f*** with no control of your own thought process. best thing for you is to shut the f*** up!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Did I specifically said YOU called me an Arab? No I did not. If you reread the post( that is if you are literate enough to read properly) I was saying the AA's on here call me different things. You call me nigguh and others call me Arab
get yourself some reading lessons while you're at it because your attempt at ambiguity is f***** up

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
@John if what I said is not clear enough for your infantile mind. I said "you all". "you all" means many people. Anyone living on planet earth that speaks English knows that. I did not say "you" by itself until the nigguh part of that comment. Stop embarrassing yourself.
When you learn sentence structure and how to put things into their proper context then we'll talk about that. Until that day and time comes you're doing nothing but blowing smoke. Time for you to go back to school dude!!!
The Number Thirteen

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Why exactly are you "so called" "Hebrews" arguing with an "atheist"? Just ignore him,. like Ben's "criminal minded" a$$ is doing "WiLLy". Then again,.. Ben likes "NAYSAYERS". If you go back far enough, you'll see where "Ben" gives "Trinitodeworld" "props" on a comment or two. Around the time the "Emperezz" "character" appeared, or whatever the name was.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you reread the precious post you are making a big deal about like an idiot just to appear smart but failing like an ignorant dummy.
<quoted text>
Thee bottom line is you are a dummy... dummy!!!
The Number Thirteen

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Why isn't the "Trinitodeworld" character attacking the "Zionists" who are slaughtering his "Syrian" people as we speak? Why is he here trying to convince "YOU" that you're not who you say you are?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah I go by REALITY and you go by FANTASY believing in scripture that CONTRADICTS its own self! It is very obviously ancient bored story writing which I already posted them (and there is soo many more) or he say she say from "thousands & thousands" of years ago which no one even knows the true translation of these so called eye witnesses anymore because even they cannot even be consistent with one another LOL!

The truth is all Middle Eastern countries DNA today are related regardless of Assyrians, Persian, Hebrew etc group names are. This thread is an epic fail, hasn't moved anywhere and will not because its simply fantasy from you all. Carry on fool lol.
Yet the reality present is "slavery" on a heighten scale b4 the world has always been a visual reality undeniably Hebrew, yes or no? Regardless of the persistent lies/deception u run into w/ what youve read in a bible the fact remains tht a ppl exist tht b slaves among a gr8 group of ppl to see there is a GOD (YHWH) so powerful he'd allow HIS Own children to suffer as slaves to lesser ppl unto HIM (THE YAH)..no one can rebuke that SLAVERY is a Hebrew Characteristic, so the ppl are real that fit this characteristic, yes or no?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>I find it funny how you try to switch aim at the "Bible" when I mentioned the Torah etc also which you said yourself was the most correct translation but the Torah even contradicts itself within its own book and is basically the mother of the Bible the majority of it actually shares the same texts with few differences especially the Old Testament. Dont try to turn your tongue when you get cornered. Again fail!
just like u hv numerous editions of a bible there are numerous versions of Torah "but" my copy is (I didn't say was) but is the more accurate
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Thee bottom line is you are a dummy... dummy!!!
Hes done Bro. Just let him die off the more we respond the more he enjoys it. Its all a game to him. He already stated he is basically a athiest but continues to come back over and over. Anyway post some information for the thread
West Coast Africa Judah

Seattle, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
They are bothering with me because they know they're afrocentrist fools and fighting to be some "chosen of God" people bs bs when no race is really above or beneath the other. If this junk was right and had substantial evidence instead of reading ancient mythology and eye witnesses that is not even consistent with itself and have been majorly tampered with over thousands of years then this thread would not even be going on. This thread would have been done the first few pages. It's look like started 2 years ago.
But why do you even care? Thats the question. You cant change everyone to your athiest way of thinking. If someone wants to believe in scripture thats their life. You athiest are worst than Jehovas Witnesses. Im surprise athiest havent started knockin on doors yet. Instead of telling scripture believing people how stupid they are why dont you present some information on why your way is better. Your just babling away without making an argument to back your opinion. Tell me how some Big Bang accicdent created Mankind or how we evolved from Monkeys? You suck as a athiest, you cant even present a valid argument for the athiest movement.
The Number Thirteen

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

What about the "OTHERS"? The "ones" funding the "mercenaries" in "Syria". Are "African Americans" trying to overthrow the "Syrian" government? Are "African Americans" the "ones" killing women, and children in "Syria"? Do "African Americans" own all the major American and European media outlets where "propaganda" is their MOST POWERFUL WEAPON? Did "African Americans" imprison, murder, deport, abuse, and de-humanize "Palestinians"?
The Number Thirteen

Jackson, MS

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2013

Judged:

GOD? You mean GAD(gawd) as in Zeus?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 50,161 - 50,180 of88,731
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
•••