Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54678 Mar 13, 2013
ok this where the scytians set up shop in our land in Beit She'an,the North District of Israel which has played an important role historically due to its geographical location at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and Jezreel Valley. Beit She'an's location has often been strategically significant, as it sits at the junction of the Jordan River Valley and the Jezreel Valley, essentially controlling access from the interior to the coast, as well as from Jerusalem to the Galilee.thats some cold mess there they took the best spot to defend what they stole from us!it was hard to get them out like now its gone take the CREATOR to remove them,when them scythians came they took that part of our kingdom over king Josiah' he would take the sword to them evil devils, the Scythian mercenaries who settled there as veterans. Little is known about the Hellenistic city, but during the 3rd century BCE a large temple was constructed on the Tell. It is unknown which deity was worshiped there, but the temple continued to be used during Roman times, these peoples gone be ASHKENAZ, see with ben you get to see inside the jews hidden history where it all started! all this info will make you stronger in our heritage, ok check this,. In 198 BCE the Seleucids conquered the region. The town played a role after the Hasmonean Maccabee Revolt: Josephus records that the Jewish High Priest Jonathan was killed there by Demetrius II Nicator. The city was destroyed by fire at the end of the 2nd century BCE. if you look back in time that city was the jews office ok it has been destroyed by fire an earthquake more then any place on earth,look into it!that Scythopolis prospered and became the leading city of the Decapolis, a loose confederation of ten cities that were centers of Greco-Roman culture, as evidenced by high-level urban planning and extensive construction, including the best preserved Roman theatre of ancient Samaria, as well as a hippodrome, cardo, and other trademarks of the Roman influence. The town is said to have sided with the Romans during the Jewish uprising of 66 CE.them gone be yo ashkenaz jews that had control of roman empire!i will show this to!ok , This city was destroyed to its foundations by Tiglath Pileser III of Assyria, when he conquered the Kingdom of Israel in 732 BCE.an he placed scythians in our land then it was the first time they made it an planted they feets,EVERYTHING EVIL WAS IN Scythopolis look it up the devil musta move there its to much eveil stuff to know where to start, that was Jewish party town, everybody had a temple in Scythopolis The Samaritan Synagogue This synagogue was also located at tel Itztaba, outside the northern part of the city wall of Scythopolis.A Synagogue in the House of Leontius,The Western Bathhouse punks of the worst like up in that spot.The Amphitheater. Performances at the amphitheater probably included contests between gladiators, hunting of wild animals, sport competitions and more.The Eastern Bathhouse, a nude Aphrodite staute pure evil them ashkenaz jews was, a temple to Zeus, overlooking the city, scythian VILL was a mess,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54679 Mar 13, 2013
Its Greek name Scythopolis is very likely derived from a colony of Scythians who invaded Palestine in the seventh century B.C.(Herodotus, I, 103-5), and settled in PALESTINE! Although Scythopolis was the only town situated on the right bank of the Jordan, it was the capital of Decapolis and in the fourth century became the civil and ecclesiastical metropolis of Palestina Secunda. Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the jews would control the christians,plus Scythian by that time would be called jews pual made sure of that!"Where there is neither Greek nor Jew, circumcision nor uncircumcision, Barbarian, Scythian, bond nor free: but Christ is all, and in all.
- Colossians 3:11 see all the towns Pual wrote to was SCYTHIAN jews that had turn Christians, plain as that this KILLS THE CHURCH! its evil an the worship of the demi-god is evil ,all yo christian leaders that made christaniaty an was part of any ouncile was born there or stay there or was some kind of way connect to that place, Several bishops are known. Patropnilus, intimate friend of Arius and his adherents, assisted at the Council of Nicaea in 325 and at various councils of the Arians till 360. the Catholic bishops exiled to Scythopolis, especially St. Eusebius of Vercelli. Philip and Athanasius, both Arians; Saturninus, present at the Council of Constantinople in 381; Theodosius, friend of St. John Crysostom; Acacius, friend of St. Cyril of Alexandria; St. Servianus, all them connected to that place,At the time of Frankish occupation, the see was transferred to Nazareth; the Greeks long preserved the Sees of Scythopolis and Nazareth, remember the scythians been in our land since the Assyrians placed them an the Babylonian gave them land, the took over the whole nation, all the peoples in so-called jez-us time was SCYTHIAN JEWS NO REAL HEBREWS, they cleans the land, of real Hebrews,the Edomite arabs help them an became part of them,Gallilee was Scythian town, Among illustrious Christians of Scythopolis were: St. Procopius, martyr (8 July), who belonged to the clergy of the town (Delehaye, "Les Légendes hagiographiques", Paris, 1905, 144-6); Asterius, commentator of the Psalms in the fourth century, cited with praise by St. Jerome; Cyril, charming historian of monastic life in Palistine, who wrote seven lives of saints. In the sixth century there were four churches at Scythopolis, dedicated to St. Thomas, St. John, St Procopius, and St. Basil, a local martyr. Many monks lived in the town,(Beth She'an), which is located on the south-east corner of the Galilee,The city was renamed Scythopolis and Scython-Polis, named after the veterans who resettled the city in 633 BC. see them going to be the jews of today, they been in our land its over proof! "the city of the Scythians", probably because of the Scythian cavalry in the army of Ptolemy II. In the second century B.C.Damn the Scyhian jews was down with everybody they was given that land for killing our peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#54680 Mar 13, 2013
that Queen of heaven mess you better read Jeremiah 44,that mess got us beat down an is one of the amin reason we went into captivity, Eygpt Assyria an Babylon had the same system of worship, it got us caught up an ship to strange land with Yoke on our neck an made us loose heritage, if Eygpt system was for us Moses would have instituted they system , he was learned in all they wisdom, look Jeremiah 44:16As for the word that thou hast spoken unto us in the name of the LORD, we will not hearken unto thee.Jeremiah 44:17But we will certainly do whatsoever thing goeth forth out of our own mouth, to burn incense unto the queen of heaven, and to pour out drink offerings unto her, as we have done, we, and our fathers, our kings, and our princes, in the cities of Judah, and in the streets of Jerusalem: for then had we plenty of victuals, and were well, and saw no evil.Queen of Heaven is a title given to the Blessed Virgin Mary by Christians, mainly of the Roman Catholic Church,it came from Egypt!Hathro the cow!this what we had to say bout eygpt! we knows ,our people was there! Jeremiah 46:14Declare ye in Egypt, and publish in Migdol, and publish in Noph and in Tahpanhes: say ye, Stand fast, and prepare thee; for the sword shall devour round about thee Jeremiah 46:15Why are thy valiant men swept away? they stood not, because the LORD did drive them Jeremiah 46:16He made many to fall, yea, one fell upon another: and they said, Arise, and let us go again to our own people, and to the land of our nativity, from the oppressing sword, they came pass palestin as a army, bout three of them made it home!lol now CHECK this MY PEOPLES read thisJeremiah 46:17They did cry there, Pharaoh king of Egypt is but a noise; he hath passed the time appointed.[but a noise] like now!Jeremiah 46:19O thou daughter dwelling in Egypt, furnish thyself to go into captivity: for Noph shall be waste and desolate without an inhabitant.we went into captivity by going back that way!Jeremiah 46:20gypt is like a very fair heifer, but destruction cometh; it cometh out of the north.them white greeks eat a new hole in eygpt!Jeremiah 46:21Also her hired men are in the midst of her like fatted bullocks; for they also are turned back, and are fled away together: they did not stand, because the day of their calamity was come upon them, and the time of their visitation Jeremiah 46:25he LORD of hosts, the God of Israel, saith; Behold, I will punish the multitude of No, and Pharaoh, and Egypt, with their gods, and their kings; even Pharaoh, and all them that trust in him,that still stands not to trust nothing DEALING wit eygpt NOW CHECK this even though we fool around! in the END when its wake up time we would know! now read this Jeremiah 46:27But fear not thou, O my servant Jacob, and be not dismayed, O Israel: for, behold, I will save thee from afar off, and thy seed from the land of their captivity; and Jacob shall return, and be in rest and at ease, and none shall make him afraid.CREATOR knows we made that mistake by going there! an fooling wit eygpt religions an knowledge! its what doomed us from the beginning!
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54681 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that was a check see make sure your still reading ok back to the BIZ hahahah lol hahah
Check? Who said your not hebrew? I CALLED YOU A LIAR! HEBREWS LIE! JEWS LIE! I'm sure "ESKIMOS" do too. Your fake a$$ told "BOLD FACE" LIES! YOU KNOW IT,..and YOU KNOW I KNOW IT.
Daryll

Springfield, NJ

#54682 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>that was a check see make sure your still reading ok back to the BIZ hahahah lol hahah
Hahaha! Ben you're a riot! Keep the truth coming bro. lol

Level 8

Location hidden

#54683 Mar 13, 2013
Cain an japheht gone be looked on as same peoples being that they became one in Babylon, which was the city NOD!!-Genesis 4:16."And Cain went out from the presence of the Lord,, and dwelt in the Land of Nod, on the east of Eden." ok the EAST is key word!Cain dwelt thereafter in the Land of Nod. It was "on the east of Eden," an expression which seems to mean adjoining it.,in due time Cain's son Enoch was born. As Adam's family increased in Eden, and Cain lived in fear because he had Tazaart on him,he was turned white the first killer!-Genesis 4:17. "And he builded a city, and called the name of the city, after the name of his son, Enoch." Cain son city name was Enoch but from mistranslations it should have been called Unuk, or Uruk from When cuneiform was being deciphered for the first time, it soon became apparent that some of the cities mentioned in Biblical antiquity were still in existence as mounds and very often the natives in the area had preserved the original name in a modified form. A very important city in antiquity appeared under the name Uruk and a study of cuneiform soon revealed that this could equally well be pronounced Unuk, which was recognized at once by Sayce, and many others, as identical with the Biblical word, Enoch whom was a son of CAIN! ok The Land of Nod, the Land of Eden apparently would be the land on either side of the Kutha Channel at least as far as Nippur, Beyond this the path of the ancient river is marked by the sites of cities which sprang up along its course, Isin, Kisurra, Shuruppak and Unuk or Enoch. Possibly all these sites would be classed as in the Land of Nod,ok the AMORITES would build those same places up they was cursed an turned white to. All canaan kids was messed up!ok we knows Kutha, Nippur, gone be home of the Sepharvaims!Jews,Larak, Sippar, Shuruppak,these cities are located in the Babylonian plain,ok lets look at how Japheht line got into Babylon,The Guti Hordes / Gutium / Gutians;The Gutians were a people of ancient Mesopotamia who lived in the central Zagros Mountain range,They the Indo-European speaking peoples,shortly after about 2200 BC they swept down in force into southern and central Mesopotamia, destroying the Akkadian empire and subjugating much of Sumer either directly or indirectly.The Gutians proved to be very poor rulers of Sumer, prosperity declined.A short dark age swept over Mesopotamia, like in the U,S,A they going thru it now!ok lets see how the Japheht line got babylon, we knows they got it thru the greeks sho nuff!, The,Amorites took Uruk, but just before they did Uruk, ran the gutians off back into the Zagros, an it was the home of peoples such as the Kassites, Guti, Assyrians, Elamites and Mitanni, who periodically invaded the Sumerian and/or Akkadian cities of Mesopotamia. The Magyars' origin is of Finno-Ugrian(-Turkic)The orientalists point, to evidence that the cradle of the Magyars and their language lay not in the Ural region, but in an area of Central-Asia, earlier known as the Turanian ,Finno-Ugric peoples like the Finns, Estonians, Hungarians and Volga Bulgars.Dahaeans were a confederacy of three Ancient Iranian tribes who lived in the region to the immediate east of the Caspian Sea. this where you get the serpent line, mixed in,Magyars were also exposed to the Sumerian culture in the Turanian Plain,an we knows the Magyars, is the door to all Japehet line,during Kasite rule of Babylon is when Abraham got on down, all them white peoples starting to move around just a lil to much, faith an good will was at a all time low,,

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54684 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>I think slavery is fckd up. Those ancient scriptures was actually used for making people into slaves because there is scriptures that instruct men to go into cities to capture others, even raping etc. Lots of racist whites use it for why its ok that they did it. Ever see some Muslims committing these suicide so they could have virgins in heaven its because the Quran says so smh stupid. I always get into arguments with some of my family on both sides but whatever. I see it for what it is.
but the slavery spoke of biblically concerning a network of transportation done "by ships" occurred when our ancestors were enslaved by European descent which is the very purpose of our strife/struggle..how is it a man as u (which I do observe tht u hv studied in depth) yet u see the reality tht there were ppl actually transported as cargo by ships into all lands of the Earth but u stand against us proving this to a ignorant ppl..u r not stupid and far frm ignorant so instead of making jokes of reality just keep quiet..trust me the true devils are laughing at u for taking their side! B wise as a serpent but not as a serpent-thts scripture too feel me? Think b4 speaking and speak w/ undeniable knowledge of your own mother plight she endured

Level 8

Location hidden

#54685 Mar 13, 2013
Malachi 1:1 The burden of the word of the LORD to Israel by Malachi. you see that word BURDEN? this was in 430BC, we came back or started to come back from Babylon in 538BC,ok 108 years later that was wrote by Malachi the Prophet,Malachi 1:6;A son honoureth his father, and a servant his master: if then I be a father, where is mine honour? and if I be a master, where is my fear? saith the LORD of hosts unto you, O priests, that despise my name. And ye say, Wherein have we despised thy name?Malachi 1:7;Ye offer polluted bread upon mine altar; and ye say, Wherein have we polluted thee? In that ye say, The table of the LORD is contemptible.Malachi 1:8;And if ye offer the blind for sacrifice, is it not evil? and if ye offer the lame and sick, is it not evil? offer it now unto thy governor; will he be pleased with thee, or accept thy person? saith the LORD of hosts,Malachi 1:10;Who is there even among you that would shut the doors for nought? neither do ye kindle fire on mine altar for nought. I have no pleasure in you, saith the LORD of hosts, neither will I accept an offering at your hand,now these the RETURNS being talked to an about, us that went tinto africa was moving to westafrica ok back to point,Malachi 1:11;For from the rising of the sun even unto the going down of the same my name shall be great among the Gentiles; and in every place incense shall be offered unto my name, and a pure offering: for my name shall be great among the heathen, saith the LORD of hosts. Ok stop right here! Ok we know the FREAKY GREEKYS roll up on us in 332BC, from 430BC when the Prophet Malachi wrote that, the Greeks would come to the Land 98 years later, thats real fast if your fixing to lose everything till CREATOR call us Back! Malachi 1:12;But ye have profaned it, in that ye say, The table of the LORD is polluted; and the fruit thereof, even his meat, is contemptible.Malachi 1:13;Ye said also, Behold, what a weariness is it! and ye have snuffed at it, saith the LORD of hosts; and ye brought that which was torn, and the lame, and the sick; thus ye brought an offering: should I accept this of your hand? saith the LORD.Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok our Curse was out lined by Moses, every Curse was in the book,they Got it to check this Malachi 2:1;And now, O ye priests, this commandment is for you.Malachi 2:2;If you will not listen, if you will not take it to heart to give honor to my name, says the LORD of hosts, then I will send the curse upon you and I will curse your blessings. Indeed, I have already cursed them, because you do not lay it to heart.at what point did our heart change? it didnt History showed the Greeks to roll up on us,Scythian Jews had the whole samaria, we was in Jerusalem Judah, ok check this,Malachi 2:3;Behold, I will corrupt your seed, and spread dung upon your faces, even the dung of your solemn feasts; and one shall take you away with it.THAT WAS AN EVICTION NOTICE Greeks came 98 years later 332BC,even the Levites got case away! Malachi 2:8;But ye are departed out of the way; ye have caused many to stumble at the law; ye have corrupted the covenant of Levi, saith the LORD of hosts.Malachi 2:9;Therefore have I also made you contemptible and base before all the people, according as ye have not kept my ways, but have been partial in the law.,Malachi 3:9;Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation. It was over for Returns, so how all them jews get to have books SIN-OF-GOGs an everything! we only got the church an false gods! an it was a curse put on us! so we the Real, its no peace in Palestine from them jews returning there! they Threaten with NUKE at all times! they aint gone every be the peoples

Level 8

Location hidden

#54686 Mar 13, 2013
in 738 B.C., during the reign of Tiglat-Pilesar III (745 to 726 B.C.), who had occupied Gaza , the terminal point of the "incense" road from Southern Arabia to the Mediterranean Sea, Zabbibubal the queen of the Aribi region, sent tribute to the Assyrian king. She probably ruled the oasis of Adumu ( Dmat al-andal ) and was high priestess of the kedar tribe, to which the oasis paid tribute. In 734 B.C. Tiglat appointed the Arab Idibail as his representative in the land of Muri (Midian and Northern Hidaz), through which the "incense" road passed, and in 732 B.C. he subdued another queen of Aribi, who had apparently joined a coalition of the king of Damascus and several Arab tribes, among them (Massa in Genesis Genesis 25:13;And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,Genesis 25:14;And Masma, and Duma, and Massa, Genesis 25:15;Hadar, and Tema, Jetur, Naphish, and Kedemah:, Tema ( Taymayappa , a Midianite tribe in the territory of east of Taym, the Badana (south-east of the oasis of ;El-Dayd) and Saba (the Sabaeans)(the Sabaeans)—conquered two of her cities and besieged her camp, so that she sent white camels as a tribute; the aforementioned Arab tribes were also compelled to pay tribute, and Idiba il (the Adb-el of Genesis 25;13 And these are the names of the sons of Ishmael, by their names, according to their generations: the firstborn of Ishmael, Nebajoth; and Kedar, and Adbeel, and Mibsam,), who resided near Gaza , was forced to recognize Assyrian suzerainty. In order to be sure of the loyalty of queen Samsi's land, Tiglat-Pilesar III appointed a resident at her court. As the cities subdued by the Assyrian king were situated on the caravan road in southern and northern Taym,, it is obvious that the object of the struggle was the possession of the northern part of the caravan road from Mrib to Gaza ( Ghazza . Nevertheless his success in subduing these people was neither complete nor lasting EDOMITES mixed in, for in 715 B.C. king Sargon II (722 to 705 B.C.) again defeated the hayappa as well as the Tamdi ( Tama , west of the oasis of Taym and the Marsimani ( south of Araba ), and Samsi, queen of Aribi, and the Sabaeans are again recorded as paying tribute. In 703 B.C. the Arabs (Yatie was the queen of Aribi) helped the Babylonian king Marduk-apal-iddina against Sennacherib king Marduk-apal-iddina was a Chaldean king, king of Assyria (705 to 681 B.C.); but the Arab troops were¶ taken prisoner by the Assyrians, and Sennacherib seems to have possessed considerable influence over the Arabs, as Herodotus (ii, 141) calls him "king of the Arabs and Assyrians" (F. Hommel, Ethnologie, 574). In 689 B.C., after the defeat of Babylon , Sennacherib attacked the camps of the Arab clans subject to queen Teelkhunu, an Sennacherib routed them and pursued them into the inner desert around Adummatu (Dmat al-jandal ). The settlers of this large oasis were dependent upon the Kedar tribe which had control over Northern Arabia (the Palmyrene). The queen and priestess of Adummatu,Teelkhunu , and her lieutenant , king of Aribi, had taken refuge here; they latter, after a dispute with the queen, fled into the inner desert, but was pardoned by Assarhaddon, Sennacherib's successor, who recognized him as chief of all the kedar. hazail died in 675 B.C., and his son uaite (Yata) succeeded him, paying a heavy tribute to the Assyrian king, who had sent back Teelkhunu's daughter Tabua to hazail as queen and priestess. In 676 B.C. Assarhaddn made an expedition against the arabs in the depression of the desert , the king of Babylon , revolted against Assurbubal, then Kedar under uaite began hostilities against him and plundered the western borders of the country they Edom now,, but were driven back to the desert;
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54687 Mar 13, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
U hold more weight in who wiki considers to be a Jew over the ways of the Hebrews. Answer this. In Scripture is lineage maternal or paternal? It's paternal in every aspect. From Genesis to Malachai. That one red flag alone proves every single person going through maternal lineage, which is all of you, can't possibly be from any of the 12 tribes.
This is how it is
If your father is a Jew, but not your mother you are not Jewish. You have to convert.
If your mother is Jewish, but not your father, you are Jewish.
If your mother and father are Jewish you are Jewish!
www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid...
www.jewfaq.org/whoisajew.htm
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54688 Mar 13, 2013
Maybe this one will go through
www.jewfaq.org/whoisjew.htm
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54689 Mar 13, 2013
Chuck wrote:
<quoted text>
Let an unbiased white man Basil davidson, explain it to you.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =_gY8kQw85fMXX&feature=you tube_gdata_player
This is such a tiresome subject. When you look at ancient Egyptian art, it shows people of all races. Modern day analysis of ancient Egyptian skeletons show they are related to todays modern Egyptians. Skeletons never lie only people do.
http://mathildasanthropologyblog.wordpress.co...
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54690 Mar 13, 2013
unfazed wrote:
"You will never be able to live here in peace, because you left here black and came back white”
- 2nd Egyptian Presiden Gamal Abdel Nasser 1952
We all know Egyptian bitches hate Jews. Thats why there is only 100 Jews left in Egypt when there was 80000 at the beginning of the 20th century!
Slave Coast Judah

Port Townsend, WA

#54692 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>This is how it is
If your father is a Jew, but not your mother you are not Jewish. You have to convert.
If your mother is Jewish, but not your father, you are Jewish.
If your mother and father are Jewish you are Jewish!
www.chabad.org/theJewishWoman/article_cdo/aid...
www.jewfaq.org/whoisajew.htm
. I know Jewish law fool. What does that have to with the traditions of the Hebrews in scripture?

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54693 Mar 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you all keep coming at me with the same bs do you try to make me repeat on purpose? smh. You all love to use ancient mythology stories to type as yourself. You all pick out ripped away from the land, unknown identity, invaders blah blah or some ancient so called eye witnesses who can't even keep their stories straight with one another.

In reality Israel people are what they are right now. They have the same DNA as all other Middle Eastern folks and do not bother coming up with the different invader group names bc despite going by the different names up to this present day, they have all been proven to be the same people. The scriptures made Persians, Assyrians, Babylonians etc all look as if they are a complete different type of people invading Israel which was really the same kind of people as themselves.

The only people to laugh at is yourselves. Leave other people's identity alone because you want to be part of their chosen of god myth like dumb savages. Its 2013 get a grip. I'm telling you for the LAST time get over it.
I am over it "but" there is a Higher Ruler YAH tht does not -get over it-and intends to show it! Tht my man is one certainty..u may not believe in such but don't ever think u jus happened to be who u r..u were born to be whatevr YAH deem as your life goes on for however long

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54695 Mar 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Dude you all keep coming at me with the same bs do you try to make me repeat on purpose? smh. You all love to use ancient mythology stories to type as yourself. You all pick out ripped away from the land, unknown identity, invaders blah blah or some ancient so called eye witnesses who can't even keep their stories straight with one another.

In reality Israel people are what they are right now. They have the same DNA as all other Middle Eastern folks and do not bother coming up with the different invader group names bc despite going by the different names up to this present day, they have all been proven to be the same people. The scriptures made Persians, Assyrians, Babylonians etc all look as if they are a complete different type of people invading Israel which was really the same kind of people as themselves.

The only people to laugh at is yourselves. Leave other people's identity alone because you want to be part of their chosen of god myth like dumb savages. Its 2013 get a grip. I'm telling you for the LAST time get over it.
who are middle eastern ppl? Children of Ishmael u might say...this is a world wide agreement but here's the kicker
Hagar is Egyptian and Abraham was what? Negro too..Middle East is a term originated around the 1920's by Britain when they colonized that region and coincidently 40-50 yrs later some Caucasians show up claiming to be Israelites minus any history of enslavement..all those ancient lands were ruled by Negroes or Africans not some half breed ppl u see today in these places..u get a grip..these so say myths r documented in human history so how r they myth
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54696 Mar 14, 2013
Im glad to see there is a real Egyptian on this site debunking the crap that ancient Egyptians were black. The ancient Egyptians looked EXACTLY like they do today! The ancient MIDDLE EASTERN PEOPLE LOOKED EXACTLY LIKE THEY LOOK TODAY! The skeletons have spoken. Ancient Middle East WAS Caucasian as they are today! There is NO RACE IN THE WORLD who changed from black to white. Blacks are only indigenous to Sub-Saharan Africa no where else in the world! Prove me wrong! Where are all these ancient African skeletons in the Middle East? Afronazis want people to believe nations of ancient Africans lived in Europe and the Middle East. Where are their skeletons? Wheres the proof? There is no proof at all!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54697 Mar 14, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:

the kingdoms u names were originally all Negro ruled until the caveman was taught better combative skills to overthrow those kingdoms occupied by multi-ethnic groups..when a land is conquered the survivors usually end up captives (slaves) and the women raped producing a half negro half European look like u..they science prove we r the elders of the planet..the oldest race but tv and western books promote the Caucasian as the master race which is a disgrace over your mother ethnicity, fool
U wake up..they wanna extinguish the dark ppl or force them bck n2 some form of slavery (again)..u wake up
Who controls a vast amount of the life-providing materials? Caucasians..guess what my negro tht counts u out..HAHAHA laugh at tht..He can starve u or u crawl to them to eat..no we laugh'n at u bcz u can't see tht far nor suspected it as possible but if they decide to shut dwn food, water etc how u goin eat..drink..do anything but be at their mercy LMMAO..we laugh now bcz we kno we will not lie dwn but stand up! Go head laugh..we will laugh at u once the smoke clears and we still standing
trollslayer

Chicago, IL

#54698 Mar 14, 2013
this is euro-racist blog which is not to be taken seriously.

Here's the mission statement:

I think… the ‘out of Africa’ theory of human evolution is somewhat inaccurate, even though the media seem to be all for it.

It’s not amazingly popular among anthropologists and geneticists (see blog for papers on that) although it’s repeatedly printed as the proven truth. I’ve got multiple DNA and anthropological studies that don’t support it.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54699 Mar 14, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
this is euro-racist blog which is not to be taken seriously.

Here's the mission statement:

I think… the ‘out of Africa’ theory of human evolution is somewhat inaccurate, even though the media seem to be all for it.

It’s not amazingly popular among anthropologists and geneticists (see blog for papers on that) although it’s repeatedly printed as the proven truth. I’ve got multiple DNA and anthropological studies that don’t support it.

here's the bottom line
Where did the white skin color derive from since it's not possible for (2) white skin people to procreate the black skin bcz DNA can not implement melanin if melanin never "was" I repeat nvr "was" a strain/string in its original DNA code??? If white ppl do not find a way (as of the last 2000 yrs it's bn done by invasions of Africa to control the oil fields of Arabia, gold mines and diamond mines deep in Africa) to forge an identity at all cost the world will finally know who the caveman be for sure LOL..world goin know who the true half monkey/half men are no today!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Another brother shot 12 min 2 Dogs 52
Flashback to 2008! 13 min Zero Reparations ... 10
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min dem 1,433,643
This is why no one takes afrocentrics seriously 22 min dcool 532
Add it up 23 min 2 Dogs 4
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,024
El Cajon PD SHOOT Negro DEAD! 33 min Kip 13
MSNBC: Trump won 50 min dcool 118
IR at the walmart 1 hr ROMPER STOMPER 90
Why did they Nuked Japan but not Germany??? 2 hr dcool 308
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 2 hr Real 48,998
More from around the web