Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54639 Mar 13, 2013
1 Chronicles 5:18;The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, of valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war, were four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war.The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh,.... These all joined together, living together on the one side of Jordan: these are the ones the peoples the ASSYRIANS took away, they was the fighter! they had strong backs, they could work, an then if need be fight! the ASSYRIANS used our peoples like all the Nations, they used us for free work, an just like the U.S.A even after slavery we JOIN THEIR THE ENEMYS ARMYS! like now, even though these peoples enslaved us we still loyal to them, we the same like of peoples as back then, you see after slavery we didn't disappear on these white peoples? it takes the CREATOR to move us,ok check,valiant men, men able to bear buckler and sword, and to shoot with bow, and skilful in war; strong able bodied men; and not only able to bear and carry arms, sword in one hand, and shield in another; but were men of valour and courage, and had military skill, and knew how to handle their arms to advantage:the ASSYRIANS WAS A WAR NATION WORST THEN BABYLON,thats all they did was FLAY Peoples! they wanted us in they army, to work of to fight, they was smart! the Assyrians KNEW that JAPHEHT evil peoples was up in Babylon, they the Chaldean s would take Assyria an Egypt to. ok check this,four and forty thousand seven hundred and threescore, that went out to the war: that used to go out when there was occasion, now those was The sons of Reuben, and the Gadites, and half the tribe of Manasseh, they fought on that NORTH FRONT! wasnt hardly no wars coming from Judah side, Africa, all the ENEMYs came from the EAST! ok check this out,these was the Fighters these the peoples the Assyrians took,if the assyrians would have took 1 person away we would have said they took Yisrael away! we had to stay in HOLY LAND ALL OF US!not one should be missing! ok check this 1 Chronicles 5:26;And the God of Israel stirred up the spirit of Pul king of Assyria, and the spirit of Tilgathpilneser king of Assyria, and he carried them away, even the Reubenites, and the Gadites, and the half tribe of Manasseh, and brought them unto Halah, and Habor, and Hara, and to the river Gozan, unto this day. they took our fighters only, so how they become the lost tribes? only them solder would the Assyrians have use for, thats why it was said by KING HEZEKIAH,in 715.b.c,2 Chronicles 30:6;So the posts went with the letters from the king and his princes throughout all Israel and Judah, and according to the commandment of the king, saying, Ye children of Israel, turn again unto the LORD God of Abraham, Isaac, and Israel, and he will return to the remnant of you, that are escaped out of the hand of the kings of Assyria.2 Chronicles 30:8;Now be ye not stiffnecked, as your fathers were, but yield yourselves unto the LORD, and enter into his sanctuary, which he hath sanctified for ever: and serve the LORD your God, that the fierceness of his wrath may turn away from you.2 Chronicles 30:9;For if ye turn again unto the LORD, your brethren and your children shall find compassion before them that lead them captive, so that they shall come again into this land: for the LORD your God is gracious and merciful, and will not turn away his face from you, if ye return unto him., WE WAS DOING THE PASSOVER IN JUDAH, we would all go into africa with Judah in 588.b.c when the chaldees was in the land!
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54640 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>it says what it mean, im the scholarship, we dont need they lies are approval!! im THE scholarship, i searched ALL over im leading the world on hebrew info from here, nobody HAS put it down, you got to search engine look for sepharvaim history IM the New source, you mite know this already!! OUR scholarship hands are tied in them schools, THIS OUTSIDE THEY CONTROL, IM the SCHOLARSHIP< aint nobody getting into it like this!!! WHERE???? I search day an Nite an all sites the best they gone talk about is the CURSES! I broke jewish history DOWN an the search engine for Net knows this you gone know it to!
LIE
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54641 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
SEARCH ENGINE FOR WHOLE world for sepharvaim gone bring you to ME, an some other Hebrew Normal quotes!! go look an see!! ITS GONE BRING YOU TO ME!! an i set on this Hebrew WEB in center waiting for a fly to land on here hahahah ya;ll think its a joke? you devils know whats up!
LIE
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54642 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>TYPE IN "sepharvaim jews from Babylon" IM TOP OF LIST!! IM THE SCHOLARSHIP BUDDY! them schools funded by them jews aint gone let this much get out!!! its to late now!!!
LIE
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54643 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
I bet you cant find NO WHERE ON NET where they going into Sepharvaim History BUT here! SHOW IT! show it! so i can read what they got to say! this the NEW INFO
LIE
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54644 Mar 13, 2013
There goes WiLLy again wrote:
Well,... when I goggle search "sepharvaim jews from Babylon" "without quotations marks", I get "1,120" results. Non of them from "Topix". When I goggle search "sepharvaim jews from Babylon" "with quotation marks" , I get absolutely "No results".
Test it out! "WiLLy" ain't lying.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54645 Mar 13, 2013
Josiah's great-grandfather was King Hezekiah who was a noted reformer.Josiah had four sons: Johanan, Eliakim (born c. 634 BC) by Zebudah the daughter of Pedaiah of Rumah, Mattanyahu (c. 618 BC) and Shallum (633/632 BC) both by Hamutal, Shallum succeeded Josiah as king of Judah, under the name Jehoahaz. Shallum was succeeded by Eliakim, under the name Jehoiakim who was succeeded by his own son Jeconiah; then Jeconiah was succeeded to the throne by Mattanyahu, under the name Zedekiah. Zedekiah was the last king of Judah before the kingdom was conquered by Babylon Armenian Scythian Chaldean Amorite Edom peoples, they ran us into africa,ok let look at this, King Josiah killed the Sepahraviam of Bethel! an PUT THEM TO DEATH !Josiah encouraged the exclusive worship of Yahweh and outlawed all other forms of worship.2 Kings 23,According to the biblical account, Josiah destroyed the living quarters for male cult prostitutes which were in the Temple of Bethel, and also destroyed pagan objects related to the worship of Baal an Asherah, "and all the hosts of the heavens"CHRISTIANITY ROOTS N FOUNDATION! Josiah had SEPHARVAIM pagan priests executed and even had the bones of the dead priests of Bethel exhumed from their graves and burned on their altars,2 Kings 17:28;Then one of the priests whom they had carried away from Samaria came and dwelt in Bethel, and taught them how they should fear the LORD.you see all them other peoples beside Jeroboam priest it was SEPHARVIAMS, an KING JOSIAH ATTACKED THEM IN THEY NEST samaria they had been there for years they was settled in our Land! 2 Kings 17:27;Then the king of Assyria commanded, saying, Carry thither one of the priests whom ye brought from thence; and let them go and dwell there, and let him teach them the manner of the God of the land.You see they wasn't being Taught right with them Jeroboam Priest!an these the Peoples!the Jeroboam priest tuaouht whom King Josiah Killed,2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. they Ran Bethel after the hebrews Ran into Judah, you see what KING JOSIAH MADE THEM SEPHARVAIM of Babylon call they peoples Nebuchadnezzar the Chaldean, Mixed with Scythian an all the North Nations, they came for the Peoples that KILLED THEY WICKED priest,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54646 Mar 13, 2013
saiah 45:5;I am the LORD, and there is none else, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:Isaiah 45:10;Woe unto him that saith unto his father, What begettest thou? or to the woman, What hast thou brought forth?Isaiah 45:11;Thus saith the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command ye me.Isaiah 45:12;I have made the earth, and created man upon it: I, even my hands, have stretched out the heavens, and all their host have I commanded.Isaiah 45:13;I have raised him up in righteousness, and I will direct all his ways: he shall build my city, and he shall let go my captives, not for price nor reward, saith the LORD of hosts.Zerubbabel an them Build the Wall just like it was said!the Prophet Isaiah said this in 711BC that was 139 years before they came home from Babylon, an it was 128 years before we was taken to Babylon 588BC,Isaiah 45:15;Verily thou art a God that hidest thyself, O God of Israel, the Saviour.Isaiah 45:16 ;They shall be ashamed, and also confounded, all of them: they shall go to confusion together that are makers of idols.Isaiah 45:17;But Israel shall be saved in the LORD with an everlasting salvation: ye shall not be ashamed nor confounded world without end.Isaiah 45:18;For thus saith the LORD that created the heavens; God himself that formed the earth and made it; he hath established it, he created it not in vain, he formed it to be inhabited: I am the LORD; and there is none else.Isaiah 45:19;I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.Isaiah 45:21;Tell ye, and bring them near; yea, let them take counsel together: who hath declared this from ancient time? who hath told it from that time? have not I the LORD? and there is no God else beside me; a just God and a Saviour; there is none beside me.Isaiah 45:22;Look unto me, and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth: for I am God, and there is none else
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54647 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your fool of shit Jew boy! your Jewish, an you been playing like your for us by posting things we knows already that cant be disputeded, you aint slick Jewboy!I been seen you!I smelt you first its in the post jewboy
This is what "WiLLy" got when he called "Ben's" "lying" a$$ out on his "childish" lies.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54648 Mar 13, 2013
here is another Verse from CREATOR About Yisrael being in Babylon with Judah,this in 586BC,they was in the Land the Babylonian Chaldean s, mixed with Scythian an other European nations like Armenians,ok to show you we was one in Babylon;Jeremiah 50:33;Thus saith the LORD of hosts; The children of Israel and the children of Judah were oppressed together: and all that took them captives held them fast; they refused to let them go.Jeremiah 50:34;Their Redeemer is strong; the LORD of hosts is his name: he shall throughly plead their cause, that he may give rest to the land, and disquiet the inhabitants of Babylon.Jeremiah 50:35;A sword is upon the Chaldeans, saith the LORD, and upon the inhabitants of Babylon, and upon her princes, and upon her wise men.Jeremiah 50:36;A sword is upon the liars; and they shall dote: a sword is upon her mighty men; and they shall be dismayed.ok I said ONCE before that Babylon was WHERE ALL THE MIXED peoples was Like Here in USA, as long as the European Non whites Anglo sax peoples was running the Show the had a NO MIXING! then when Jews get in deep in government they Changed that around They Promote the MIXING like in Babylon! you see if you mix up they Then that Promise to REDEEM us is gone,us Hebrews we still the same as when we was getting on slave ship! Ok check this out About Babylon;Jeremiah 50:37;A sword is upon their horses, and upon their chariots, and upon all the mingled people that are in the midst of her; and they shall become as women: a sword is upon her treasures; and they shall be robbed.OK lets Break that down some MO,this is the Melting pot! mixed nations of peoples of all kind,ok this COUNTRY TREASURES HAS BEEN ROBBED,this Nation in debt,ok they shall BE COME AS women they just pass law for the gay peoples to Marry an they turning all the Dudes on T,V gay!Jeremiah 50:38;A drought is upon her waters; and they shall be dried up: for it is the land of graven images, and they are mad upon their idols.A Drought is Upon this Land,the water is poison, an everybody stuck on they T,V learning about the new thing to worship,look the WILD BEAST GONE BE THE SCYTHIANS an the Amorites that was spread out in the Isle,,an them jews Sign gone be that Bohemian owl they THROW IT UP ON T,V all the time! fist balled up with baby finger an Index finger, looks like a symbol of Owl,nation's leaders worshipping a 40-foot owl!ceremony, a giant 40-foot OWL is worshipped, and a mock human being is sacrificed in effigy. see old Babylon of Ham came to END an a new power the Chaldeans was in Babylon,ok to show you these still the same peoples that Ruled Babylon Jeremiah 50:41;Behold, a people shall come from the north, and a great nation, and many kings shall be raised up from the coasts of the earth.this gone Be the Scythian Armenians GOG MaGOG,Jeremiah 50:42;They shall hold the bow and the lance: they are cruel, and will not shew mercy: their voice shall roar like the sea, and they shall ride upon horses, every one put in array, like a man to the battle, against thee, O daughter of Babylon.,Jeremiah 50:43;The king of Babylon hath heard the report of them, and his hands waxed feeble: anguish took hold of him, and pangs as of a woman in travail.PERSIANS CAME IN ON THEM,ok check this out we got cut loose to go Home an this would Make them Hebrew want to go Home an leave Babylon;Jeremiah 51:6;Flee out of the midst of Babylon, and deliver every man his soul: be not cut off in her iniquity; for this is the time of the LORD'S vengeance; he will render unto her a recompence.you see this was in 586BC they just got to Babylon, this was the call for Babylon Fall by the Prophet Jeremiah, an it came to Pass, them Hebrew was told to go Home By CREATOR wouldn't be Non there after they was told to go home,this is for FUTURE Babylon them Jews,Jeremiah 51:13;O thou that dwellest upon many waters, abundant in treasures,thine end is come, and the measure of thy covetousness.,you see that Babylon on MANY WATERS? USA is Babylon

Level 8

Location hidden

#54649 Mar 13, 2013
Part two= Ezekiel;Ezekiel 23:16;And as soon as she saw them with her eyes, she doted upon them, and sent messengers unto them into Chaldea.we was trying to play International games like Egypt,befriend with EVERYBODY, for getting the Law, Jeroboam had embraced that way in Samaria, the DEVIL was kicking it with them in BethEl,we had forgotten the law several times till books was found in Temple in Jerusalem,ok all this happen in 591BC,Ezekiel 23:17;And the Babylonians came to her into the bed of love, and they defiled her with their whoredom, and she was polluted with them, and her mind was alienated from them.Ezekiel 23:18;So she discovered her whoredoms, and discovered her nakedness: then my mind was alienated from her, like as my mind was alienated from her sister.tThat gone be Judah an Yisrael,Ezekiel 23:19;Yet she multiplied her whoredoms, in calling to remembrance the days of her youth, wherein she had played the harlot in the land of Egypt.alot of our peoples was caught up in that Babylon Religion thru Egypt,When Babylon took Eygpt under Nebuchadnezzar, he didnt Destroy Eygpt like the Greeks did! he didnt deface the status or any of that He just removed the Leader Like Assyria did when they took Eygtp over, they just change peoples the Leader, Assyria An Babylon had the same religion, so Samaria messing with Assyria Made us Messing with the Devil because thru Assyria came the Babylonian Kings till Scythian got in EARLY in Babylon thru Chaldea,Ezekiel 23:20;For she doted upon their paramours, whose flesh is as the flesh of asses, and whose issue is like the issue of horses.Ezekiel 23:21;Thus thou calledst to remembrance the lewdness of thy youth, in bruising thy teats by the Egyptians for the paps of thy youth.We was letting Egypt the Evil Religion corrupt what we was suppose to do, an that was KILL RELIGIONS Which is animal an Idol worship Lust Greed, because we had the Truth From CREATOR,ok,we had a Mixed miltitude with us when we left Eygpt, we had Married into Ham, thats why our Father Abra-Ham name was Changed, they the Hamites had a line with us thru Abraham,Ezekiel 23:22;Therefore, O Aholibah, thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will raise up thy lovers against thee, from whom thy mind is alienated, and I will bring them against thee on every side;If one look at the Arrowheads found around, Jerusalem your going to know that to be true!Ezekiel 23:23;The Babylonians, and all the Chaldeans, Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa, and all the Assyrians with them: all of them desirable young men, captains and rulers, great lords and renowned, all of them riding upon horses. OK LETS LOOK AT Pekod, and Shoa, and Koa; the Vulgate Latin version, and so Jerom, take these words to be appellatives, and render them noblemen, tyrants, and princes; as some mentioned by Jarchi do, governors, princes, and rulers; and Kimchi (b) thinks they are the titles of the Babylonian princes spoken of in Jeremiah, as Nebuzaradan. Nebushasban, Rabsaris, Rabmag, &c. Jeremiah 39:3, but with others they are the proper names of persons or places: and so the Targum calls them, Pekodaites, Shoaites, and Koaites; that is, the inhabitants of places so called; and certain it is that Pekod was a province of Babylon, Jeremiah 50:21, which, according to Junius, lay between the two rivers Tigris and Lycus, and in which was the famous city of Nineveh; and, according to him, Shoa, or the Shoaites, lay between the rivers Lycus and Gorgus, among where were the Adiabeni, and the town called Siai by Ptolemy; and the Koaites were situated in the inward part of Assyria, by Arbelitis, where formerly was the fortified town of Koah, by historians called Gauga; and by Strabo Gaugamela. Grotius thinks that Pekod are the Bactriani; and that Shoa is Siai in Armenia with Ptolemy; and that Koa is Choana of Media, with the same Ptolemy; but, be they who they will, they were such people as were to come with the Chaldean army against the HEBREWS PART 2#

Level 8

Location hidden

#54650 Mar 13, 2013
This is going to be in 711BC the tribes of Yisrael has been in Judah 20 years, the Assyrians Chaldean was in the Land,the Chaldean CAME FOR HOLY BOOKS TO CREATE RELIGIONS,the Chaldean was the Magi peoples to, they dealt with Astrology an the reading of the stars,all civilizations with important books, the Chaldean aka Jews, went an confiscated them , our's was the Most important, the Jews didnt see the signs of the CREATOR till we came out of Africa with the Curse,then they knew whom they had,so they started the cover up on Plantation, they was help fulfilling curse even after all that time we left Africa,same Peoples, same mixture,of Nations just different name of locations,an then they hide behind that nations name, like Portuguese,the average person not going to look pass the Name,well them was some Sepharvaims that was ran to Rome an Europe long long time ago,, ok look at this this was in 711BC, the Sepharvaims was in the Land of Samara 20 years,an the Chaldeans made of Armenian an Scythians, ok let me run this down to you, OK our Hebrew History is Written in CHALDEAN,ok they got Books ok The Armenians they got books our HEBREW HISTORY WRITTEN IN ARAMAIC, ok our History written in Yiddish,an Tiberian, gone be yo ASHKENAZ, sepharviam got ALL languages from the Domination of the Nations,them the PEOPLES STOLE OUR PLAIN ONE HEBREW HISTORY, we the ones would go into africa in 588BC,ok back to Prophet Isaiah this in 711BC the Hebrews was in Judah the Last Area the Hebrews controlled we was being Pushed into africa,all troubles coming from the EAST, NORTH AN EAST,The Chaldean was at our Peoples,Isaiah 48:12;Hearken unto me, O Jacob and Israel, my called; I am he; I am the first, I also am the last.Isaiah 48:13;Mine hand also hath laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand hath spanned the heavens: when I call unto them, they stand up together.Isaiah 48:14;All ye, assemble yourselves, and hear; which among them hath declared these things? The LORD hath loved him: he will do his pleasure on Babylon, and his arm shall be on the Chaldean s.they the same Peoples today they got Jerusalem in 588BC,the Prophet Isaiah was saying this in 711BC,Chapter 48 was a Prophecy, look at this Peoples Isaiah 48:15;I, even I, have spoken; yea, I have called him: I have brought him, and he shall make his way prosperous.YOU SEE THEM WORDS?THATS WHY OUR HISTORY IS WRITTEN IN CHALDEAN, an the Jews have all the WEALTH POINT BLANK,Isaiah 48:16;Come ye near unto me, hear ye this; I have not spoken in secret from the beginning; from the time that it was, there am I: and now the Lord GOD, and his Spirit, hath sent me.THE CREATOR SENT for the worst peoples to MASTER US!an our ONLY WAY OUT IS TO CREATOR,an NO demi-gods,Isaiah 48:17;Thus saith the LORD, thy Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel; I am the LORD thy God which teacheth thee to profit, which leadeth thee by the way that thou shouldest go. You see the forces that be is so strong that ALMIGHTY YAH is the only REFUGE NO OTHER WAY!LOOK what this Verse say ABOUT US Hebrews,Isaiah 48:18;O that thou hadst hearkened to my commandments! then had thy peace been as a river, and thy righteousness as the waves of the sea:,thats sayng we wasnt gone have NO PEACE on them Waters to,Isaiah 48:19;Thy seed also had been as the sand, and the offspring of thy bowels like the gravel thereof; his name should not have been cut off nor destroyed from before me.,you dont see the Real Hebrews in their Inheritance,so our Name was cut of, we lost Heritage in the ONLY PEOPLES ON FACE OF THIS EARTH TO DO SO!Isaiah 48:20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.,EVERYBODY see them words that was Why we went into africa, see the Chaldeans be the Jews of today they Have our History in their NAME,PART 2#

Level 8

Location hidden

#54651 Mar 13, 2013
he get on cant post then post be missing, devil got topix pull hahahah lol hahah come on topix its me yo boy the Hebrew historian , be nice topix let me ban some of you devils i gone write an see lol hahahah lol hahahah that mite work with me to hahahah lol hahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#54652 Mar 13, 2013
dang that got through? while thats ab start lol ahahah

Level 8

Location hidden

#54653 Mar 13, 2013
the Chaldeans of the house of Yakin, The 11th dynasty of the Kings of Babylon (6th century BC) is conventionally known to historians as the Chaldean Dynasty. Their kingdom in the southern portion of Babylonia lay chiefly on the right bank of the Euphrates. Though the name came to be commonly used to refer to the whole of Mesopotamia, Chaldea proper was the vast plain in the south formed by the deposits of the Euphrates and the Tigris, extending to about four hundred miles along the course of these rivers, and about a hundred miles in average width. "the Chaldees" of the KJV Old Testament, was a Hellenistic designation for a part of Babylonia, mainly around Sumerian Ur, which became an independent kingdom under the Chaldees. It pursued military campaigns against the foreign ruling dynasties ruling southern Mesopotamia, mainly the Akkadians and the Babylonians. It became a Babylonian colony in the early days of Hammurabi, but retained special status in relation to other cities ruled by Babylon in the region. One early such reference is to the impending of Jerusalem by Nebuchadnezzar II.ok lets go to Habakkuk he was around in 625BC, we gone be in Egypt an about to lose Jerusalem to the Chaldeans,an it was told us by the Prophet Habakkuk;the Chaldean was used by CREATOR to punish us,Habakkuk 1:5;Behold ye among the heathen, and regard, and wonder marvellously: for I will work a work in your days, which ye will not believe, though it be told you.Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the earth, to possess the dwelling places that are not theirs.ok in 588BC the Chaldeans come to Judah thats 38 years later they was in Yisrael land already,an was at Judah, this what we had to say bout the Chaldeans;Jeremiah 43:3But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans, that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.that was in 588 38 years before Habakkuk told us!we would go to Africa,ok lets look at what Habakkuk say;this in 625BC Habakkuk 1:6;For, lo, I raise up the Chaldeans, that bitter and hasty nation, which shall march through the breadth of the land, to possess the dwellingplaces that are not theirs.Habakkuk 1:7;They are terrible and dreadful: their judgment and their dignity shall proceed of themselves.you see them words?Habakkuk 1:8;Their horses also are swifter than the leopards, and are more fierce than the evening wolves: and their horsemen shall spread themselves, and their horsemen shall come from far; they shall fly as the eagle that hasteth to eat.those all the Evil symbols they Used was the Greeks s the Leopard that would come from Alexander the Great Greek, 305-281 BCE
shows head of Alexander the Great wearing helmet covered in leopard-skin, with a bull's horn and ear, ok the Wolf is the Jewish symbol of the Jews from Chaldea ;Talismans of the Magi,thats going to be all they symbols Jews around the Caspian sea was called wolfs,the word “Ashkenaz” or in original word “Ashkuz” is a Scythian Turkic word which means wolf, in Bible Ashkuz was the son of Gomer son of Jephet son of Noah, and the nephew of Magog! Ashkenazim are called Ashkenazim because they were believed to be descendants of Gog and Magog and thus their Jews were called as Ashkenaz ok Ashkenaz Means Wolf.Habakkuk 1:9;They shall come all for violence: their faces shall sup up as the east wind, and they shall gather the captivity as the sand.an they did just that when we ran into africa, the same peoples under diffrent names came an got us from west africa we the Hebrews that ran into Africa in 588BC because we was told by the Propheht Habakkuk in 625BC that they was coming,Habakkuk 1:10;And they shall scoff at the kings, and the princes shall be a scorn unto them: they shall deride every strong hold; for they shall heap dust, and take it..Part1# Chaldeans came to Jerusalem
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54654 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>jewboy Mississippi redneck cracker look at this" http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TU86SN9V87H8H... ; its first one trick
Look at how "BEN" tried to fool "WiLLy", by copying the address of a "TOPIX" page and trying to pass it off as the "Top searched" site of a "Search Engine". I mean,..WOW!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54655 Mar 13, 2013
Part2# the Chaldeans come to jeruslam ;625 BC the Prophet Habakkuk was told about the Chaldeans coming to get us from Jerusalem an in 588BC we would go into africa to get away! an get the Curse,Habakkuk 1:11;Then shall his mind change, and he shall pass over, and offend, imputing this his power unto his god.the Chaldeans did that,Habakkuk 1:12;Art thou not from everlasting, O LORD my God, mine Holy One? we shall not die. O LORD, thou hast ordained them for judgment; and, O mighty God, thou hast established them for correction.se they was ESTABLISHED TO PUNISH US,an they did by stilling our Heritage!Habakkuk 1:13;Thou art of purer eyes than to behold evil, and canst not look on iniquity: wherefore lookest thou upon them that deal treacherously, and holdest thy tongue when the wicked devoureth the man that is more righteous than he?Habakkuk 1:14;nd makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them? the jews have made all not have the Law like we common animals that they have to rule over;nd makest men as the fishes of the sea, as the creeping things, that have no ruler over them?Habakkuk 1:15;,They take up all of them with the angle, they catch them in their net, and gather them in their drag: therefore they rejoice and are glad.this was said while we was in africa what they would do to us, an they Caught us just like that Net an all,Habakkuk 1:16;Therefore they sacrifice unto their net, and burn incense unto their drag; because by them their portion is fat, and their meat plenteous.catching peoples an locking them up Charging the Public for they incarceration , an they got the Animals at the zoo locked up, same peoples the Jews the Chaldeans kids,Habakkuk 1:17;Shall they therefore empty their net, and not spare continually to slay the nations?Babylon been slaying all the Nations with they Banks an Army an church to snare you with,
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54656 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
he get on cant post then post be missing, devil got topix pull hahahah lol hahah come on topix its me yo boy the Hebrew historian , be nice topix let me ban some of you devils i gone write an see lol hahahah lol hahahah that mite work with me to hahahah lol hahah
I bet they will too,.. LYING A$$!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54657 Mar 13, 2013
Habakkuk 2:2;And the LORD answered me, and said, Write the vision, and make it plain upon tables, that he may run that readeth it. Habakkuk 2:3;For the vision is yet for an appointed time, but at the end it shall speak, and not lie: though it tarry, wait for it; because it will surely come, it will not tarry.this in 625BC an the Chaldean are at us,37 years Later we would Take off into Africa in 588BC,Jeremiah 43:3;But Baruch the son of Neriah setteth thee on against us, for to deliver us into the hand of the Chaldeans,that they might put us to death, and carry us away captives into Babylon.see the Chaldeans wasn't our Friends,ok Habakkuk 2:4;Behold, his soul which is lifted up is not upright in him: but the just shall live by his faith.thats like Now to Believe in Curses is to Believe in YAH,we in this time now!Habakkuk 2:5;Yea also, because he transgresseth by wine, he is a proud man, neither keepeth at home, who enlargeth his desire as hell, and is as death, and cannot be satisfied, but gathereth unto him all nations, and heapeth unto him all people:the USA,them jews in this Babylonian system,one world Government,one banking system,Habakkuk 2:6Shall not all these take up a parable against him, and a taunting proverb against him, and say, Woe to him that increaseth that which is not his! how long? and to him that ladeth himself with thick clay!Habakkuk 2:7;Shall they not rise up suddenly that shall bite thee, and awake that shall vex thee, and thou shalt be for booties unto them? see WE waking up they have No Power,its being transferred to us, remember slavery not to long ago?Habakkuk 2:8;Because thou hast spoiled many nations, all the remnant of the people shall spoil thee; because of men's blood, and for the violence of the land, of the city, and of all that dwell therein.we knows what that Mean Payback!Habakkuk 2:9;Woe to him that coveteth an evil covetousness to his house, that he may set his nest on high, that he may be delivered from the power of evil!them gone be yo T,V negro's thinking in these Last Days to be saved by they wealth they got from Jews the Chaldean s, children,Habakkuk 2:10;Thou hast consulted shame to thy house by cutting off many people, and hast sinned against thy soul.Them gone Be the T.V negros Play acting out sin to entice us to be that way for the Jews, to keep us Spiritual Wicked, so we cant come into Heritage, them T,V Negro's is the WORST because they Agent for the BEAST, LUCIFER, you see what the Prophet Isaiah had to say about the KING of Babylon? called him Lucifer,an it was a Armenian Chaldean Scythian on the Throne,the Chaldean s occupied a privileged position within the bureaucracy of Babylon, the Assyrian southern capital of Mesopotamia. The Chaldean s had colluded with the Scythian s for the demise of the Assyrian Empire. After the fall of Assyria in 612 BC, the Chaldean dynasty, in collaboration with the Scythian s,made Babylon its capital and assumed ruler-ship. then so they was n they way to Jerusalem,Habakkuk 2:11;For the stone shall cry out of the wall, and the beam out of the timber shall answer it,ok check this out,Habakkuk 2:12;Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and stablisheth a city by iniquity!ONLY THE JEWS got that power,an use it all the time LIBYA,Africa,all Nations that Dont have Nuke, jews got them,Habakkuk 2:13;Behold, is it not of the LORD of hosts that the people shall labour in the very fire,and the people shall weary themselves for very vanity? us working in this Evil system they set up,off the Back of our Very selfs, they got us working to Destroy our selfs, we pay for the murder of our Peoples every-time we Pay a Tax ,we have to be Delivered from this EVIL system,Habakkuk 2:14;For the earth shall be filled with the knowledge of the glory of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.we waking up now,Habakkuk 2:15;Woe unto him that giveth his neighbour drink, that puttest thy bottle to him, and makest him drunken also, that thou mayest look on their nakedness!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54658 Mar 13, 2013
In Babylon a settlement is set apart for the local philosophers, the Chaldaeans, as they are called, who are concerned mostly with astronomy; but some of these, who are not approved of by the others, profess to be writers of horoscopes.(There is also a tribe of the Chaldaeans, and a territory inhabited by them, in the neighborhood of the Arabs and of the Persian Gulf, as it is called.) There are also several tribes of the Chaldaean astronomers. For example, some are called Orcheni [those from Uruk], others Borsippeni [those from Borsippa], and several others by different names, as though divided into different sects which hold to various dogmas about the same subjects. And the mathematicians make mention of some of these men; as, for example, Kidenas, Nabourianos and Soudines".ok see you see them CHALDEANS STARTED THAT horoscopes.an them NUMBERS GO WITH THEM BANKS!the movement of Sirius, Egyptians came to grips with the fact that the year was more than five days longer than their venerable 360-day calendar. This resulted in a change to their method of approximating year length that had been in use for nearly a millennium. But it also caused them to wonder where the additional days came from. In order to account for these additional days, Egyptians created a myth about their sky-god, Nut.Nabu-rimanni determined the solar year to be 365 days, 6 hours, 15 minutes and 41 seconds. He used a water clock to measure the days, months and the length of the solar year. He also calculated the length of the synodic month;During the reign of the Babylonian king Nabonasser (traditionally dated between 747 and 734 B.C.E.) priest/ astronomers in that country discontinued their practice of looking for the new moon in order to name the beginning of a month. Instead, they returned to a fixed-length calendar that had 12 months of 30 days each, but with five days added at the end. 1 see we still with Babylon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min My New Alias RULES 1,498,656
News Rachel Dolezal, former NAACP leader who claimed... 4 min truth 1
News Virginia Waitress Accused of Faking Racist Mess... 7 min truth 1
Blacks and Other Non-whites now Consider Whites... (Dec '15) 10 min howyougetmoney 47
Old Dominion University Viral Racist Video ... 19 min shout down hate 2
White guys are better in bed - according to bla... 46 min Real 100
Jesus had the skin of Burnt Brass (Mar '11) 1 hr Sentinel 1,505
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 2 hr RMG El Rey de Tra... 1,345
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 7 hr Burt 633
is it in a cracker's DNA to smell like a wet dog? 7 hr bruh 33
More from around the web