Hebrew Israelite
Check this out

Madison, MS

#54539 Mar 13, 2013
2 Samuel 24 (KJV)

And again the anger of "the Lord" was kindled against Israel, and he moved David "against them" to say, Go, number Israel and Judah

2 For the king said to Joab the captain of the host, which was with him, Go now through all the tribes of Israel, from Dan even to Beersheba, and number ye the people, that I may know the number of the people.

Now,.. watch this

1 Chronicles 21

1 And "Satan stood up against Israel", and "provoked" "David" to "number" "Israel" .

2 And David said to Joab and to the rulers of the people, "Go", "number" "Israel" from Beersheba even to Dan; and bring the number of them to me, that I may know it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54540 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah obviously you want it to be one sided because you all been busted long time especially now. Good comment from you lol.
ts already ONESIDED BECAUSE YOU cant come up with NOTHING showing me not to be a Hebrews , why your a HECKLER!! thats it! a JOKESTER a clown, SEE TRICK I CAN PROVE whom i be,your a devil heckler that it!

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#54542 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Its funny how you will agree with Glimmer. When Glimmer has said numerous of times in the past that his or her Ethiopian people are black but different from AA lol keep the entertainment coming. You all are all over the place! but I think Ethiopians would have way closer tie to actual Israel people look at the way they look today obviously different from West Africans. I myself have said this before.
AA always get on this website attacking Ethiopians as being raped by Arabs and theyre not really black people so they have that look but now if it helps you, you all want to claim or put yourself with them LOL!
Where the f_uk have you ever screen me attacking Ethiopians??? I've had disagreements with glimer, but you don't see me staking them EVER. NOW DO YOU...LIAR???

Im Sudanese descent and materially cluster with Ethiopians and Asiatics. AA s are my Brothers and Sisters!!!

I'm not a hater like you half Ismelites, who HATE YOUR MOTHERS.

I don't let it go to my head, just because I have medium features, and light to medium complexion. You people on the other hand, think that makes you some special breed!!!

No matter where you go in this world...you'll still be seen as a Biggin...fool. LOL!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54543 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>There you go again. Who tells you exactly what day what was created? your friggin contradicting scripture verses. Since there is so many different stories about the same thing in scriptures you all always have no choice but to "pick" one that you want to make right. How does men and women have the same amount of ribs if one was taken out of Adam to make a woman aka Eve? exactly you all fail big time. Give it up.

Just like Lord Ganesha getting an elephant head from Parvati creating him to guard as she takes a bath but when her husband Lord Shiva came home and seen him a stranger guarding his wife denying him access to her bathing area he got furious and struck away his head so now Lord Ganesha has an elephant head and the only people that believes that nonsense is Hindu's.

Shut it up.
Number 1 your bible (translated by heathens or Gentiles) removed the 1st wife of Adam completely bcz by Our Ancestors she is only known as the wayward wife so Eve "was not" the 1st wife or woman given to Adam by YHWH..now what's your question again?
The Bereshith in Hebrew original txt does tell of the 1st wife..go get it and start there..the bible u question is NOT completely true bcz latter heathens chose to further truth w/ their own (Gentile) concepts/precepts they (heathens) wanted readers to view as true when in fact it's flawed teachings already missing key scripts! Go head laugh but u laugh at your lineage errors..a person willing to go the extra mile will find so much more of the truth missing due to heathen manipulation

Location hidden

#54544 Mar 13, 2013
You'll be seen as a nigguh...fool!!!

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54545 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>your a EDOMITE shut up! bitch your fucked up go kill yo self since you gone die any way, gone get it over with, so you can join yo evil spirit on the other side of life, your DOOMED, you better change yo ways, ask a Hebrew to pray for you while yo heart is CHANGED, your doomed anyway, an yo life mite be cut short! so you better pray devil!! an ASK CREATOR to forgive you for yo sin's against HIS peoples,an change yo ways FAST
yea and he really has no spirit but what his mother was able to pass onto him..sad his father is heathen or Gentile but he is unable to overstand anything or even attempt to understand what is truth at all

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54546 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
everybody Fight against the Hebrews its stored up,yo heart is out for the world to see, this FOREVER!! what you say yo feelings going up, my feeling an anger is LIKE the Prophet JONAH,i wants to see you get it!!! hahahah lol i want you haters to recieve your doom, its only right that i should feel this way, since your sharing your feelings, im sharing mines with you, I want DOOM for you!! its only right that i should feel such!being you feel the way you do OLE DEVIL. HUSH UP AN TAKE THIS VERBAL beat down
it only gets better w/ time Ben..we goin hang around and see this truth manifest itself

Level 8

Location hidden

#54549 Mar 13, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
yea and he really has no spirit but what his mother was able to pass onto him..sad his father is heathen or Gentile but he is unable to overstand anything or even attempt to understand what is truth at all
right!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54550 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point you all stay calling me Arab (even though i'm biracial) and now you want to consider me a nigguh lol what am I really? Even you all on here can't even be consistent with each other ROFL!
trash is what you is

Level 8

Location hidden

#54551 Mar 13, 2013
Isaiah 49:10;They shall not hunger nor thirst; neither shall the heat nor sun smite them: for he that hath mercy on them shall lead them, even by the springs of water shall he guide them,Isaiah 49:11 And I will make all my mountains a way, and my highways shall be exalted.Isaiah 49:12;Behold, these shall come from far: and, lo, these from the north and from the west; and these from the land of Sinim.this gone be us in WEST AFRICA,because in Isaiah 48;20;Go ye forth of Babylon, flee ye from the Chaldeans, with a voice of singing declare ye, tell this, utter it even to the end of the earth; say ye, The LORD hath redeemed his servant Jacob.that gone Be the Hebrew that was taken to Assyria,20years before 722BC, we fled from the Babylonian Chaldean in 588BC,.ok when the Assyrian Empire fell Isaiah 48:21;And they thirsted not when he led them through the deserts: he caused the waters to flow out of the rock for them: he clave the rock also, and the waters gushed out.thats gone be a Prophecy of us in africa Because we went there,2 Kings 25:26;And all the people, both small and great, and the captains of the armies, arose, and came to Egypt: for they were afraid of the Chaldees.,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;an then we would go into africa ok in the Sahara they say its water under Rocks in Deserts, an we was there safe till slave trade kicked in,an we found NO peace,look in 711BC the peoples was not Gathered from the Assyrian Captivity that had started in 1003BC, an Ended in 612BC, right at 400 to the date to the tee Isaiah 48:5;And now, saith the LORD that formed me from the womb to be his servant, to bring Jacob again to him, Though Israel be not gathered, yet shall I be glorious in the eyes of the LORD, and my God shall be my strength. you see we wasn't Gathered from Assyria till it fell we came from all Nations to go into Africa Because the Very peoples that took Assyria was now at Judah but before the attack the Peoples came from Every Nation to go into africa,Jeremiah 43:5;But Johanan the son of Kareah, and all the captains of the forces, took all the remnant of Judah, that were returned from all nations, whither they had been driven, to dwell in the land of Judah;Isaiah 49 gone be the west africa so 49 gone be about a future Prophesy,Isaiah 49:13;Sing, O heavens; and be joyful, O earth; and break forth into singing, O mountains: for the LORD hath comforted his people, and will have mercy upon his afflicted.look at Isaiah 49:15 ;Can a woman forget her sucking child, that she should not have compassion on the son of her womb? yea, they may forget, yet will I not forget thee.We forgot our Heritage ,But the CREATOR not gone forget!LOOK at this Peoples Isaiah 49:16 ;Behold, I have graven thee upon the palms of my hands; thy walls are continually before me.Isaiah 49:17;Thy children shall make haste; thy destroyers and they that made thee waste shall go forth of thee.Isaiah 49:18;Lift up thine eyes round about, and behold: all these gather themselves together, and come to thee. As I live, saith the LORD, thou shalt surely clothe thee with them all, as with an ornament, and bind them on thee, as a bride doeth.Isaiah 49:19;For thy waste and thy desolate places, and the land of thy destruction, shall even now be too narrow by reason of the inhabitants, and they that swallowed thee up shall be far away.Isaiah 49:20;The children which thou shalt have, after thou hast lost the other, shall say again in thine ears, The place is too strait for me: give place to me that I may dwell. we gone want Land Again,Isaiah 49:21;Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone; these, where had they been?,

Level 8

Location hidden

#54553 Mar 13, 2013
The scripture also says that Japheth shall dwell in the lands of Shem (Gen9:27) And that the elder Esau would serve the younger Israel (Gen 25:23 Rom 9:12) Isaac prophesied that Esau would live by the sword and that he would gain dominion over Israel.(Gen 27:40) which was accomplished during the enslavement of Israel the great conspiracy when he became confederate with the Egyptians, Africans, and Arabs and others.(Ps 83:6)The Children of Abraham and Israel did a lot of mixing with the children of Ham.First there was Abraham who originated from Ur in the land of Ham (Gen 15:7) he had Ishmael by Hagar the "Black" Egyptian woman who had twelve princes.(Gen 16:3,15; 17:20). Abraham also had a son named Midian by a Cushite woman Keturah (Gen 25:1;Hab3:7) of whom Moses married a daughter of the Priest of Midian the Ethiopian who gave him two sons Gershom and Eliezar( Exod 2:15,16,21; 18:2,3; Numb 12:1). Next we have Yahudah "Judah" who was a pre-ancestor of the Messiyah had Pharez by Tamar the Canaanite woman (Gen 38:2,16,24,29;Mathew 1:3). Then there is Yoseph, "Joseph", who was a son of Yahkob "Jacob"/Israel had two children by the Egyptian "Black" woman daughter of Potiphar who gave him two sons Manasseh and Ephraim (Gen 41:45,52,52). Israel went into Egypt with only 70 people and came out with a mixed multitude.(Gen 46:27]The true chosen people "the decedents of "African Slaves" in part are in blindness of their true national origin and identity just like the prophecy stated. This is simply a fulfillment of scriptures. The True Israelite have become known as bywords and proverbs such as "African Americans", Blacks, and Negroes etc. The Trans-Atlantic slave trade which shipped about 100 million "African Slaves", was not a coincidence. Have you ever wondered why "Blacks" i.e "African Americans, Caribbean Islands" which includes Bahamas, Jamaica, Puerto Rico, Costa Rica, Belize, Turks Island, and other lands of Diaspora are the only people who have this in their history. Deut 28:68 has a real good explanation for the slave trade.The fact is that "Blacks" was Shipped like CARGO with chains around their necks, hands and feet;(Deut 28:48) Taken in the pits of ships; (Ezk 9:4) they spread their nets over him (Ezk 19:18) PLUCKED UP from their land; (Deut 28:63) Made to serve as male and female slaves;(Deut 28:68) Stipped of their heritage, history and language and forced to learn French, Spanish, and English. Taught to hate their own heritage and to adopt the way of the Europeans.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54554 Mar 13, 2013
Jonah WAS sent to Nineveh in 760BC way before the Assyrian got bad with us, this was a warning to the Africans of Ham that was Nineveh , they was getting a warning before the Chaldean Armenian was on the way! Nimrod son Asshur build Nineveh,Genesis 10:11;Out of that land went forth Asshur, and builded Nineveh, and the city Rehoboth, and Calah,ok the Propheht Jonah was sent to have a word with them ok LOOK PEOPLES CHECK THIS OUT Prophet JONAH WAS SENT TO NINEVEH TO WARN THEM ok this was in 760BC it was a king in Assyria on the THRONE NAME Ashur-dan III,..(c. 780–755). He successfully defended eastern Mesopotamia against attacks from Armenia. On the other hand, he lost most of Syria after a campaign against Damascus in 773. The reign of Ashur-dan III (772–755) was shadowed by rebellions and by epidemics of plague. the Proheht Jonah wentn there in that same time frame read about it! this was before the Armenians got them, they was IN Babylon farther North already,the Beast peoples was in Nineveh they had to put sackcloth on to OK read the Proheht Amos this in 766BC, look at the Judgement put on them Armenian an arabs both Edom..king Jeroboam open the door for those peoples to come in our lands an mess with us! which made us sin, to mix up with them is to sin, check this,Amos 1:2;And he said, The LORD will roar from Zion, and utter his voice from Jerusalem; and the habitations of the shepherds shall mourn, and the top of Carmel shall wither.,Amos 1:3;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Damascus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they have threshed Gilead with threshing instruments of iron:Amos 1:4;But I will send a fire into the house of Hazael, which shall devour the palaces of Benhadad,Amos 1:5;I will break also the bar of Damascus, and cut off the inhabitant from the plain of Aven, and him that holdeth the sceptre from the house of Eden: and the people of Syria shall go into captivity unto Kir, saith the LORD.Amos 1:6;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Gaza, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they carried away captive the whole captivity, to deliver them up to Edom:Amos 1:9 ;Thus saith the LORD; For three transgressions of Tyrus, and for four, I will not turn away the punishment thereof; because they delivered up the whole captivity to Edom, and remembered not the brotherly covenant:;Amos 1:12;But I will send a fire upon Teman, which shall

Level 8

Location hidden

#54555 Mar 13, 2013
put a face on the devil seed! an show my peoples whom the devil is since you want to talk smart! you made me do this an your going to read it an its going to be in yo MIND, ok the Prophet Isaiah,was told this in 725BC the Assyrians was on the Way an they was conrtoled by a CHALDEAN Armenian, an the real Assyrian of Ham came back home to africa for help,725BC, Isaiah 19:24;In that day shall Israel be the third with Egypt and with Assyria, even a blessing in the midst of the land:We fought Babylon together which bring bout the The Saite period, when Marduk-apla-iddina II 722 – 710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel: and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian KINGS LIST, Assyria was taken over BY the Chaldees the 722 – 710 BC ARMENIANS AKA the Chaldean Armenian!Merodach-Baladan was of THE Original Chaldeains Armenians as they would Later be called Jew, the! Sepharvaims was placed in 722 three Before Isaiah Told us about the Devil Lucifer ,ok in 725BC just before the Chaldean show up in the disguse of the Assyrian nation,they took assyria Over, the set of POWER would Change from both Places ok the Armenians the Scythian s make up they roots. ok in 725BC Prophet Isaiah said this,Isaiah 14:1;For the LORD will have mercy on Jacob, and will yet choose Israel, and set them in their own land: and the strangers shall be joined with them, and they shall cleave to the house of Jacob,when we go back home we gone take others with us!Isaiah 14:2;And the people shall take them, and bring them to their place: and the house of Israel shall possess them in the land of the LORD for servants and handmaids: and they shall take them captives, whose captives they were; and they shall rule over their oppressors.ok we know this aint happen yet, Because when Nehemiah an the Hebrews came from Babylon in 444BC they say they was slaves,Nehemiah 9:36;Behold, we are servants this day, and for the land that thou gavest unto our fathers to eat the fruit thereof and the good thereof, behold, we are servants in it:OK an we knows they conditions didn't change because we was taking BLIND sheep to temple an it was told us we would be removed!430BC 98 years before the Greeks came Malachi 1:14;But cursed be the deceiver, which hath in his flock a male, and voweth, and sacrificeth unto the Lord a corrupt thing: for I am a great King, saith the LORD of hosts, and my name is dreadful among the heathen.ok to show you we would get the Curse even the Returns Malachi 2:2;If ye will not hear, and if ye will not lay it to heart,to give glory unto my name,saith the LORD of hosts, I will even send a curse upon you, and I will curse your blessings: yea,I have cursed them already, because ye do not lay it to heart.see we was going to get it the Greeks came 98 years later,ok lets jump back to 725BC an what the Propheht Isaiah was saying about Lucifer, ok Marduk-apla-iddina II 722–710 BC A Chaldean king,(the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof. go look at the Babylonian.ok look at Isaiah 14;3;And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,.ok thats going to retain to the Peoples that did all the Curses, jews aint did no curse,an that coulnt have been when the returns came home we Part1#

Level 8

Location hidden

#54556 Mar 13, 2013
Part2#Isaiah 14:3;And it shall come to pass in the day that the LORD shall give thee rest from thy sorrow, and from thy fear, and from the hard bondage wherein thou wast made to serve,aint been No Harder BONDGE then what our peoples been thru an made to do an the fear he have had an have every-time we see Police,our some Governmental official,look at bro get gun down just for going to store! our sorrows is well documented,aint Nothing on Earth ever happen like the slavery we was put under to lose EVERYTHING, but life! now that messed up, so we knows what wasnt the returns because they was slaves when they came back by the Jews in the HOLY LAND,ok lets look at Babylon Because the Prophet had him in mind the King of Babylon then was Biblical Merodach-Baladan,the Armenian Chaldean,Isaiah 14:4;That thou shalt take up this proverb against the king of Babylon, and say, How hath the oppressor ceased! the golden city ceased!Isaiah 14:5;The LORD hath broken the staff of the wicked, and the sceptre of the rulers.Isaiah 14:6;He who smote the people in wrath with a continual stroke, he that ruled the nations in anger, is persecuted, and none hindereth.ok they jews been ruling over us Non stop with a continual stroke, no gaps for they rule over us,Isaiah 14:7;The whole earth is at rest, and is quiet: they break forth into singing.becuse the peoples gone get free by CREATOR,Isaiah 14:8;Yea, the fir trees rejoice at thee, and the cedars of Lebanon, saying, Since thou art laid down, no feller is come up against us.the Whole Earth gone be Glade Devil power gone,ok we fixing to get deep to see the OLE LUCIFER FACE,ok Isaiah 14:9;Hell from beneath is moved for thee to meet thee at thy coming: it stirreth up the dead for thee, even all the chief ones of the earth; it hath raised up from their thrones all the kings of the nations.all power been in the Chaldean Jewish hands,Isaiah 14:10;They all shall speak and say unto you, have you also become weak as we? have you become like unto us?ok the Jews power is gone!an other nations see them now,Isaiah 14:11 ;Thy pomp is brought down to the grave, and the noise of thy viols: the worm is spread under thee, and the worms cover thee.Isaiah 14:12;How art thou fallen from heaven, O Lucifer, son of the morning! how art thou cut down to the ground, which didst weaken the nations!All this was said while Chaldean Armenians was on the throne of Babylon an Assyria,Isaiah 14:13;For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:ok the Jews are the ones got spaceships flying in an out the Earth, also they took over the Holy conregation, an Moved it to the North,Rome,Isaiah 14:14;I will ascend above the heights of the clouds;I will be like the most High.all company that fly planes in Jewish hands,these gone be (the Biblical Merodach-Baladan)peoples, he Placed HIS PEOPLES IN OUR LAND!2 Kings 17:24;And the king of Assyria brought men from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava,and from Hamath, and from Sepharvaim, and placed them in the cities of Samaria instead of the children of Israel:and they possessed Samaria,and dwelt in the cities thereof.Merodach-Baladan was onn the throne of Babylon,his peoples still rule killing the earth,Isaiah 14:15;Yet thou shalt be brought down to hell, to the sides of the pit.Isaiah 14:16;They that see thee shall narrowly look upon thee, and consider thee, saying, Is this the man that made the earth to tremble, that did shake kingdoms;soon now peoples mite see they hidden king that blood goes back to Merodach-Baladan that was on throne when Isaiah call the king of Babylon Lucifer.Isaiah 14:17;That made the world as a wilderness, and destroyed the cities thereof; that opened not the house of his prisoners? we knows thats them fore sure they got everybody Locked up by they Evil laws,Jews run Washington,an to show you its they Family from Babylon, PART2#
Slave Coast Judah

Lake Stevens, WA

#54557 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>A child gets his Jewishness from his mother. You never read the links I put up. Read Wiki Who is Jewish!
U hold more weight in who wiki considers to be a Jew over the ways of the Hebrews. Answer this. In Scripture is lineage maternal or paternal? It's paternal in every aspect. From Genesis to Malachai. That one red flag alone proves every single person going through maternal lineage, which is all of you, can't possibly be from any of the 12 tribes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54558 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I find it funny how you try to switch aim at the "Bible" when I mentioned the Torah etc also which you said yourself was the most correct translation but the Torah even contradicts itself within its own book and is basically the mother of the Bible the majority of it actually shares the same texts with few differences especially the Old Testament. Dont try to turn your tongue when you get cornered. Again fail!
SEE TRICK I CANT ATTACK YOU an Post Hebrew Info at same time, Trick my info on AUTO CRUISE ,say devil boy, yo momma sold Out, for some Gas, 10 dollars worth, hahahah you a sorry ass Mutt glade to knows your trash you shouldnt have never let that out!!! you mutt, your a ancient mutt
The Number Thirteen

Clinton, MS

#54559 Mar 13, 2013
Pope Francis
Quote:
Pope Francis, born Jorge Mario Bergoglio on 17 December 1936) is the "265th" and current pope of the Catholic Church, elected on 13 March 2013. In that role he is both the leader of the Church and Sovereign of the Vatican City State. "Francis" is the "first" "Jesuit" pope, the first from outside of Europe in more than a millennium, the first from the Americas, and the first from the Southern Hemisphere.

Read @: http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pope_Francis_I

"265th" 2 + 6 + 5 = "13"
"Age 76" 7 + 6 = "13"

Location hidden

#54560 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
At one point you all stay calling me Arab (even though i'm biracial) and now you want to consider me a nigguh lol what am I really? Even you all on here can't even be consistent with each other ROFL!
Do you LIE just for the hell of it or, is that some sort of a trait that maybe specific to your kind???

NAME 1 TIME THAT I'VE EVER CALLED YOU AN ARAB??? I MAY HAVE CALLED YOU Ismeliite, BUT I'VE NEVER CALLED YOU AN ARAB.
.LIAR!!! I KNOW FOR A FACT I'VE CALLED YOU ISMELITE. GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT AND STOP MAKING S*** UP.

And you know for a fact that people would look at you as a n*****!!! Go ahead and live in your pretend world, it suits you very well!!!

funny how you are unable to respond to the bigger post but that's okay.

Location hidden

#54562 Mar 13, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
U hold more weight in who wiki considers to be a Jew over the ways of the Hebrews. Answer this. In Scripture is lineage maternal or paternal? It's paternal in every aspect. From Genesis to Malachai. That one red flag alone proves every single person going through maternal lineage, which is all of you, can't possibly be from any of the 12 tribes.
EXACTLY... my Brother!!!!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54563 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
say boy!! you bee out done by some Hebrews hahahah lol hahahah

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min flack 1,578,745
Cavebeasts of Topix 13 min Paul 20
I'm not white but are blacks really this stupid... 41 min Dumbowners 20
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 43 min youll shoot your ... 60
I have token white friends. 46 min KIP 29
I'm opening up a 'custom' rope store. For all y... 1 hr Paul 7
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 1 hr dreamhunk 34,730
Baltimore/Ferguson vs. Charlottesville 4 hr a jig is a tool 51
Why Are White People On A Black Forum? 4 hr a jig is a tool 18
What the 6,000 man White Nationalist rally mean... 10 hr wild bill 53
More from around the web