Location hidden

#54464 Mar 13, 2013
make you hoes shake an dance to my beat

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54465 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>Ethiopians did NOT live in the Middle East in large numbers. There were probably immigrants and thats it just like there were Egyptian immigrants. Their skeletons were found in Lachish. Scientist most definitely can tell where a skull comes from. Ethiopians do not look like modern Middle Eastern people nor do West Africans. Modern Middle Eastern people are related to ancient Middle Eastern people! Thats just a fact!
I don't have to waste my time teaching you ABC of some basic hystory, or anthoropology. You are either retarded or had infant mentality.

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54466 Mar 13, 2013
ya'll you hebrew haters know fo sho in yo heart, your safe from me, because around me, yo life wouldn't be worth shit,some of ya. i would put you in a ring with 5 mean PITBULLS in my sound proof basement, an watch ya'll go at it, see how long you last, we would make bets on the dogs, then when dog eat you up, throw you in trash can,because your all trash,human trash, see these other hebrews NICE, i wants ya'll head to roll! fuck all you hoes I SAID IT! same way you devils dont like hebrews well , i feel same bout you devils
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54467 Mar 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to waste my time teaching you ABC of some basic hystory, or anthoropology. You are either retarded or had infant mentality.
LOL

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54468 Mar 13, 2013
LMAO @ all the trolls bombarding with their addiction to this thread arguing with each other!!!

Classic.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54469 Mar 13, 2013
we got black devils yellow devils white devils, see? so im no racist, an i dont hate everybody, I JUST DONT LIKE PEOPLES that dont like Hebrews,OK you Hebrew haters, i have NO FEELING FOR YOU, any color you my be, i want all hebrew haters to know that some of us really dont like you! IM ONE OF THEM, i hate peoples that hate Hebrew peoples, so all you devils know fo sho i dont like you!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54470 Mar 13, 2013
Their commonality is their hate for African American and this thread. Lol.

Whew! lol funny.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54472 Mar 13, 2013
Like we had the Son's of keeping records the Jewish history is just like ours;Armenak, son (2026-1980)
Aramaiyis, son (1980-1940)
Amasia, son (1940-1908)
Gegham (Gelam), son (1908-1858)
Sisak, son
Arma, son (1858-1827)
Aram, son (1827-1769)
Aray Geghetsik (the Handsome), son (1769-1743)
Kardos (Aray), son (1743-1725)
Anushavan Sosanwer, son (1725-1662)
Paret (1662-1612)
Arbak, son (1612-1568)
Zawan, son (1568-1531)
Parnak, son (1531-1478)
Sur, son (1478-1433)
Honak (or Hawatak), son (1433-1403)
Vashtak, son (1403-1381)
Haykaka I, son (1381-1363)(in the Hittite accounts is known as Hukkanas, 1380-1360 b.c.e.)
Ambak, son (1363-1349)
Arnak, son (1349-1332)
Shawarsh, son (1332-1326)
Norayr, son (1326-1302)
Vstam, son (1302-1289)
Kar, son (1289-1285)(in the Hittite accounts is mentioned as Karanni, 14th century b.c.e.)
Gorak, son (1285-1267)
Hrant, son (1267-1242)
Yndzak, son (1242-1227)
Glak, son (1227-1197)
Horoy, son (1197-1194)
Zarmayr, son (1194-1180)
? Shawarsh II (1180 - 1137)
Perch, son (1137-1102)
Arbun, son (1102-1075)
? Perch II (1075-1035)
Bazuk, son (1035-985)
Hoy, son (985-941)
Husak, son (941-910)
? Ambak II (910-883)
Kaypak, son (883-838)
? Parnawaz (838-805)
? Pharnak II (805-765)
Skayordi, son (765-748)

End of the era of Patriarchs. Beginning of the era of Kings.

Kings of Arme-Supria (Nairi)

About 850 - 600 to Ararat (Urartu); about 550 - 331 vassal of Persia
Paroyr (748-700)(according to other sources - about 600 bce)
Hracheay, son (700-678)
Pharnawaz, son (678-665)
Pachoych, son (665-630)
Kornak, son (630-622)
Pharos, son (622-605)
Haykak II, son (605-569)
Yerwand Sakawakeats (the Shortlasting), son (569-565)
Tigran I the Great, son (565-520)
Vahagn, son (520-493)
Arawan, son (493-475)
Nerseh, son (475-440)
Zare, son (440-394)
Armog, son (394-385)
Bagam, son (385-371)
Vahan, son (371-351)
Vahe, son (351- 331)

Level 8

Location hidden

#54473 Mar 13, 2013
Itzhak Ben-Zvi speculated that Jews from Adiabene, a part of northern Mesopotamia that was ruled by Jewish kings during part of the 1st century of the common era, may have resettled in Armenia. This possibility was also raised by Neusner in his article "The Jews in Pagan Armenia". Neusner thought that the royal family of Adiabene might have arrived in Armenia during the reign of the Roman emperor Trajan (98-117 C.E.).

Level 8

Location hidden

#54474 Mar 13, 2013
The medieval Armenian historian Movses of Khorene wrote that King Tigran II the Great, king of Armenia (95-55 B.C.E.), settled thousands of Jews from Syria and Mesopotamia in Armenian cities (including Armavir and Vardges) during the 1st century before the common era. It appears that some of these earliest Jewish settlers later converted to Christianity. The Armenian vardapet T'ovma of Metsob explicitly declared in "The History of Tamerlane and His Successors" that captured Jews brought to Armenia had converted to Christianity and subsequently become princes and kings in Armenia and Georgia.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54475 Mar 13, 2013
Traces of Jewish settlement in medieval Armenia are also found in written records. The Armenian philologist Aram Topchyan located record books of monasteries that refer to property transfers to Jews,nobody ever gave the Hebrews from west africa Land! free Land!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54476 Mar 13, 2013
Hayk Nahapet was the founder of the dynasty of the first patriarchs and kings of ancient Armenia and the source of many ancient Armenian aristocratic houses.Armenak Haykazuni (2026 b.c.e.)- After the death of Hayk, his son Armenak inherited his power and rule. He became known as the collector of the Armenian lands. Thank to his policy the boundaries of the Armenian-populated lands were expanded considerably.Aram the Unifier Haykazuni (1824 b.c.e.)- He united in the Armenian tribes into a unified statehood stretching from the Caspian in the east to the river of Halis in the west, from the Armenian Mesopotamia in the south to the Caucasus mountains in the north. Some ancient historians derive the name of Armenia from the name of Aram.

Level 8

Location hidden

#54477 Mar 13, 2013
the Hurrians, are therefore believed to be relatives of Urartu, both belonging to the Hurro-Urartian language family.("Hurrian expatriates") has been used by some authors. In the 14th century BC numerous city-states in northern Syria and Canaan were ruled by persons with Hurrian and some Indo-Aryan names.thru Amorites,the warring Hurrian tribes and city states became united under one dynasty after the collapse of Babylon due to the Hittite sack by Mursili I and the Kassite invasion. The Hittite conquest of Aleppo (Yamhad), the weak middle Assyrian kings who succeeded Puzur-Ashur III, and the internal strifes of the Hittites had created a power vacuum in upper Mesopotamia.the Hurrians, are relatives of Urartu, both belonging to the Hurro-Urartian language family. This led to the formation of the kingdom of Mitanni.Ararat, Urartu (Assyrian name; the Urartian name was Biaynili, i.e. the Kingdom of Van)- proto-Armenian state in the Armenian upland in the 9-6 centuries before common era, which during its apex covered the entire upland (now within the territory of Armenia, Turkey and Iran). The population of Ararat was composed of the proto-Armenian tribes of the Urartians, known under different tribal names. The lands of the Urartians, which were part of the state of Mitanni, were attacked by the Assyrians after the fall of Mitanni in the 13th century b.c.e.. In 13-11 centuries b.c.e. the Assyrian kings were in war with several large unions of the Urartian tribes (i.e. Urautri, Nairi).,Haykaka I, son (1381-1363)(in the Hittite accounts is known as Hukkanas, 1380-1360 b.c.e.)
Ambak, son (1363-1349)
Arnak, son (1349-1332)
Shawarsh, son (1332-1326)
Norayr, son (1326-1302)
Vstam, son (1302-1289)
Kar, son (1289-1285)(in the Hittite accounts is mentioned as Karanni, 14th century b.c.e.)
Gorak, son (1285-1267)
Hrant, son (1267-1242)
Yndzak, son (1242-1227)
Glak, son (1227-1197),
Ararat (Urartu), Kingdom of Van (Biaynili)
(about 860 - 590 before common era)
Capital city: Tushpa (nowdays Van). Title: erili (king)
Aram (Aramu)(about 860 - 846)
Sarduri I, son of Lutpiri (about 846 - 820)
Ishpuini, som (about 820 - 810)
Man (Menua), son (about 810 - 781)
Argist I (Argishti I), son (about 781 - 760)
Sarduri II, son (about 760 - 730)
Rusa I, son (about 730 - 714)
Argist II (Argishti II), son (about 714 - 685)
Rusa II, son (about 685 - 645)
Sarduri III, son (about 645 - 640)
Sarduri IV (about 640 - 625)
Armen (Erimena)(about 625 - 605)
Rusa III (about 605 - 590)
About 590 Midian occupation ,ok Back to The Battle of Nihriya was the culminating point of the hostilities between Hittites and Assyrians for control over the remnants of the former empire of Mitanni.these Karanni founded a semblance of a royal court in {Hayasa}confederation formed between two kingdoms of Anatolia, Hayasa located South of Trabzon and Azzi, located North of the Euphrates and to the South of Hayasa. The Hayasa-Azzi confederation were in conflict with the Assyrian Empire in the 14th century BC,, the Great Soviet Encyclopedia of 1962 posited that the Armenians derive from a migration of Hayasa into Shupria in the 12th century BC,Hayasa (the region) became known as Lesser Armenia,the Phrygian invasion of Hittites, Armeno-Phrygians would have settled in Hayasa-Azzi, and merged with the local people, who were possibly already spread within the western regions of Urartu.[19] After the fall of the latter, and the rise of the Kingdom of Armenia under the Artaxiad dynasty, Hayasan nobility (given they were truly Armenian) would have assumed control of the region and the people would have adopted their language to complete the amalgamation of proto-Armenians, giving birth to the nation of Armenia as we know it today.,

Level 6

Location hidden

#54478 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>LOL
Even racist whites today, never denied the fact that Ethiopian presence in anceient Israel, although the word is there in undenyable holy book:

Mediterranean features with African traits

The skulls of a male from the Hellenistic period and a female from the Roman period were reconstructed. Based on its facial reconstruction, the male skull might have belonged to the large Mediterranean group that inhabited the area from historic to modern times. The female skull also exhibits all the Mediterranean features but, in addition, there are probably some African traits, as manifested by the shape of the nose and face.

"This woman certainly had some African intermixture," Kobyliansky explains. "We know from history and the stories of King Solomon that there were Ethiopian Jews in Israel. In this particular female, we see some African traits. But maybe she was absolutely white in color. It's impossible to say."

http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...

Look, how they are afraid to tell the reality, denying the Bible.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54479 Mar 13, 2013
JOHNS ON TOP OF IT wrote:
<quoted text>
You still have not pointed to the biblical narrative which puts Matri Lineage ahead of Patri Lineage!!!
ONE. Of course the BONES are from AFRICA, because AFRICA is EDEN (or whatever title you want to put on the BIRTH PLACE of HUMANS, not those MONKEY Men Neanderthals)!!! Monkeys DO NOT have HUMAN DNA. Monkeys just like all living things have SIMILAR Genetics. That doesn’t mean that all livings things are a Species of Human Beings. The reason all living things have similar Genetics is due to the FACT, that all come from the Earth we stand upon. Hint:“CARBON!!!” TWO. You are always barking at others about the Bible. BUT YOU DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. As you can see in the Scripture that follows, men FOLLOW their FATHHERS LINEAGE. In verse “3,” the Father then his Sons, then their Mother is also acknowledged!!! In your Religious practice you COMPLETELY DISAVOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR FATHER…IN FAVOR OF BEING A KAZARI CONVERT!!!Matthew 1:1-31 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,Isaac the father of Jacob,Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar.THREE. You’re always BLABBERING about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but you don’t follow their Biblical EXAMPLE!!!
Neanderthals are sweet adorable lovable people. When those Africans saw them, they just couldnt keep their hands off them. Thats where Cro-Magnon man comes from! Middle Eastern people have neanderthal DNA! And Europeans too! Sexy Neanderthal
http//ww.bbc.co.uk/nature/life /Neanderthal
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54480 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
ya'll you hebrew haters know fo sho in yo heart, your safe from me, because around me, yo life wouldn't be worth shit,some of ya. i would put you in a ring with 5 mean PITBULLS in my sound proof basement, an watch ya'll go at it, see how long you last, we would make bets on the dogs, then when dog eat you up, throw you in trash can,because your all trash,human trash, see these other hebrews NICE, i wants ya'll head to roll! fuck all you hoes I SAID IT! same way you devils dont like hebrews well , i feel same bout you devils
Iv got five rottweilers! All this anger just because someone called you a homo LOL. Go put on your pink dress and lipstick !!!!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54481 Mar 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
Even racist whites today, never denied the fact that Ethiopian presence in anceient Israel, although the word is there in undenyable holy book:
Mediterranean features with African traits
The skulls of a male from the Hellenistic period and a female from the Roman period were reconstructed. Based on its facial reconstruction, the male skull might have belonged to the large Mediterranean group that inhabited the area from historic to modern times. The female skull also exhibits all the Mediterranean features but, in addition, there are probably some African traits, as manifested by the shape of the nose and face.
"This woman certainly had some African intermixture," Kobyliansky explains. "We know from history and the stories of King Solomon that there were Ethiopian Jews in Israel. In this particular female, we see some African traits. But maybe she was absolutely white in color. It's impossible to say."
http://failedmessiah.typepad.com/failed_messi...
Look, how they are afraid to tell the reality, denying the Bible.
I didnt deny that there were Ethiopians in Israel. There were also Egyptians in Israel but they were not the majority. They were immigrants!Put you glasses on old man!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54484 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt deny that there were Ethiopians in Israel. There were also Egyptians in Israel but they were not the majority. They were immigrants!Put you glasses on old man!
The truth is, there has never been diffrence among Ethiopians, Egyptians and the true ancient Israels. That is also prooven genetically, that I never expect you to understand that stuff. Europians were not there from the biginning and arabs were recent expansionists from Arebia.

Relatively speaking, Black African's claim is more credible, given some hystorical evidences: Who were the ancessters of Elemites, Dravidians and Sumerians? That is even tough as you don't know what is called 'Proto-Saharan'

Level 8

Location hidden

#54485 Mar 13, 2013
ok follow this line of reasoning , it require that you know Bout them Amorites, see some think we only had a fall out with them coming out of Egypt NOT SO, they is the Key to all that you ask, ok lets lay some ground work, we knows the curses on Ham was to take they Place on Canaan, why just Canaan an not Cush an Mizraim Phut?Just like our Father Noah Knew Canaan would be a servant to Japheht, ok after curse Canaan spread out, him spreading out an his Land was Sodom an Gomorrah, an in Canaan Territory, we Knows what happen to that Place an its peoples, lets look an see, so Sodom an Gomorrah going to be more then Likly a town FULL OF Tazaraat Peoples, lepers, a Bunch of them,Curses turn you white by Holy peopes that MostHigh Communicated with,thats going to be your Mark for VIOLATING!Genesis 10:15;And Canaan begat Sidon his first-born, and Heth,Genesis 10:16;And tht Jebusite, and the Amorite, and the Girgashite,Genesis 10:17And the Hivite, and the Arkite, and the Sinite,Genesis 10:18And the Arvadite, and the Zemarite, and the Hamathite: and afterward were the families of the Canaanites spread abroad.you see them spreading out like that made the come cross some Cain Peoples,Genesis 10:19;And the border of the Canaanites was from Sidon, as thou comest to Gerar, unto Gaza; as thou goest, unto Sodom, and Gomorrah, and Admah, and Zeboim, even unto Lasha.Ok Canaan Cursed peoples moving aroung going to put them in Contact with Genesis 10:2;The sons of Japheth; Gomer, and Magog, and Madai, and Javan, and Tubal, and Meshech, and Tiras,Genesis 10:3;And the sons of Gomer; Ashkenaz, and Riphath, and Togarmah.Genesis 10:4;And the sons of Javan; Elishah, and Tarshish, Kittim, and Dodanim,Genesis 10:5;By these were the isles of the Gentiles divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.,OK we Knows bout Three Hot spots NOD, Babel, an Sodom an Gomorrah,it was Before FLOOD an it was after Flood,the AMORITES was running it like they Ran Babylon,ok AMORITES take BABYLON,Ezekiel 16:3;And say, Thus saith the Lord GOD unto Jerusalem; Thy birth and thy nativity is of the land of Canaan; thy father was an Amorite, and thy mother an Hittite.ok check this then im going to show you the connection with Amorite an Babylon which will be the EDOM EUROPEAN connection,first check this;Genesis 48:21;And Israel said unto Joseph, Behold, I die: but God shall be with you, and bring you again unto the land of your fathers.Genesis 48:22;Moreover I have given to thee one portion above thy brethren, which I took out of the hand of the Amorite with my sword and with my bow.so the AMORITES was the key,ok lets tie them into Babylon,The Amorite people is of Hamath,they colonized the area during the third millennium B.C. The Amorites came from Mari on the River Euphrates, some 250 miles (400 km) to the east of Hama, and they colonized many parts of what is now Syria and Iraq.ok from Babylon you get the European Nation in Their Birth!In the Bible, Ashkenaz is Gomer's first son, brother of Riphath and Togarmah (Gen. 10:3, 1 Chronicles 1:6), thereby a Japhetic descendant of Noah. A kingdom of Ashkenaz is called together with Ararat and Minni against Babylon (Jer. 51:27 biblical ,Babylon was started by AMORITES,,Babylonian Empire;Dynasty I
c.1792 - 1595 BC;[Old Babylon] the first set up,The small Amorite kingdom which was centred on the city of Babylon was founded about a century after the collapse of Sumer in circa 2004 BC. Lying in the region of Akkad, it was known as Babil by the Sumerians and Bab-ilim by the Akkadians, and was no more then a little village of AMORITES since at least 2700 BC.1897 BC, an Amorite prince called Sumu-Abum took advantage of the anarchy in Mesopotamia following the collapse of Ur,,ALL EROPEANS GET STARTED in BABYLON

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,602,389
There are over 50 black majority nations on Earth. 6 min Black Rage 11
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 9 min Black Rage 22
Coretta come here sis 13 min Vbs 22
White men create while Black Men destroy 15 min Vbs 17
News Justin Bieber vows to 'shine light' on racism 16 min Black Rage 1
Trump, WHITES, win AGAIN. 16 min Paul 10
More from around the web