Hebrew Israelite

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54436 Mar 13, 2013
Šerua-eirat married the Bartatua , king of the Scythian s, so that would make them have a say in government.The first mention of the Scythians in the ancient Near East comes from Assyrian texts dated to the 8th century BC during the reign of Sargon II (721-705 BC). The Assyrians called them the Ashkuzi. Esarhaddon, another Assyrian king (680-669 BC), claims to have formed an alliance with them in 676 BC Later, the Assyrians and the Scythians formed an alliance when Esarhaddon married his daughter to Bartatua, the king of the Scythians. In addition to the Scythian connections to Assyria, they are the Ashkenaz mentioned in the Hebrew Bible, or Old Testament in Jeremiah 51:27 or the northern foes of Jeremiah 4-6;Set up the standard toward Zion: retire, stay not: for I will bring evil from the north, and a great destruction OK check this "trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point", A arrow archaeologists have tied artifacts to this ethnic group, THE SCYTHIANS the presence of these points indicate that Scythian s were at a site, THEY WAS FOUND ALL AROUND Jerusalem, the Scythian Armenian peoples shot us up with them arrow heads,it was they kind only!the Scythian Armenians shot our towns up, with the trilobate point arrows heads!The trilobate points from both Mudaybic and Umayri are made of bronze!Examples from ancient Israel came from Samaria, which was the capital of the Northern Kingdom of Israel. Other trilobate points came from Tell el-Ajjul, Tell Fara, and Jerusalem. The Samaria trilobate points dated to the 7th century B.C.E. The one found in Jerusalem dated to the 6th century Babylonian siege of the city in the same context as leaf shaped points like those also found at Mudaybic. THE CHALDEANS ARMENIAN SCYTHIAN JEWISH PEOPLES SHOT OUR TOWN UP AN PEOPLES UP WITH THE SPECIAL ARROW HEADS,As noted above, this type of trilobate point is called a Scythian or Irano-Scythian point,Scythian Points (Arrowhead)
What is a Scythian Point? A Scythian, or Irano-Scythian projectile point is a type of point that is trilobate in shape as opposed to leaf shaped. The Scythians received credit for inventing this type of arrowhead. This type of point dates predominately from the 7th to 4th centuries BC Often trilobate points were made of bronze because that material was more conducive to the production of mold made points like this. This type of arrow is socketed at one end. The shaft of the arrow would have been inserted into the socket. Trilobate points were better for piercing armor than the other leaf shaped variety. Also, they were lighter. Archers used trilobate points with compound bows,,

“Cole me down on the panny sty”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Capatown

#54437 Mar 13, 2013
"Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? You're not"
http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/T9LE2F4KOC5CU...

Level 6

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#54438 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>It depends what bible you read. Some bibles say Solomon was dark not black. The Duras Europos synogogue shows white Jews 200 years after Jesus death. I suppose the Jews were chameleons who can change colour! Jesus look ed like his people the JEWS. He was WHITE! Hollywood has definitely got it right. The majority of ancient skeletons found in Israel are Caucasian and the Jews of todays Israel ARE CAUCASIAN!

READ: www.Gotquestions.org/black-people-Bible.html
The term 'Caucasian' and 'Black' may not be always exclusive, rather they may be complementary (exist togather). Solomon and David declared themselves to have been 'Black' and no question on that. But, Solomon also said that he was 'Comely', which means 'Handsome'. He was both Black and Handsome, pretty similar with most of the Ethiopians today. Your 'Arabs' are lighter, but have big and irregular nose, not as hand some as the true ancient Jews at Jesus time.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54439 Mar 13, 2013
Ezekiel 38
1 And the Word of THE CREATOR came unto Me saying,

2 Son of Man, set Thy face against GOG, the land of MAGOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL, and prophesy against him,

3 And say, Thus saith THE CREATOR GOD; Behold, I AM AGAINST THEE, O GOG, the chief prince of MESHECH and TUBAL:

4 And I will turn thee back, and put hooks into thy jaws, and I will bring thee forth, and all thine army, horses and horsemen, all of them clothed with all sorts of armour, even shields, all of them handling swords:

5 PERSIA, ETHIOPIA, and LIBYA with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

6 GOMER, and all his bands; the house of TOGARMAH of the north quarters, and all his bands: and many people with thee.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54441 Mar 13, 2013
They keep deleting this scripture:

Genesis 10:2
The sons of Japheth; GOMER, and MAGOG, and MADAI, and JAVAN, and TUBAL, and MESHECH, and TIRAS,

3 And the sons of GOMER; ASHKENAZ, and RIPHATH, and TOGARMAH.

4 And the sons of JAVAN; ELISHAH, and TARSHISH, KITTIM, AND DODANIM.

5 By these were the Isles of the GENTILES divided in their lands; every one after his tongue, after their families, in their nations.

THE INVADERS!

Level 7

Location hidden

#54442 Mar 13, 2013
2 Kings 17

24 And the king of Assyria brought people from Babylon, and from Cuthah, and from Ava, and from Hamath, and from SEPHARVAIM, and placed them in the cities of Samaria INSTEAD of the children of Israel; and they possessed Samaria, and dwelt in the cities thereof.

Level 6

Location hidden

#54443 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is an idiotic fantasy thing that is why the number of Atheists and Agnostics are growing. By the time kids get in their "teens" nowadays they stop messing with church and religious crap. People are starting to realize this nonsense is ancient bullocks. For example, Jesus born to a virgin?? Get friggin real. If anyone seriously believes that Mary was not impregnated by a human male or that Jesus walked on water or turned water into wine then you need to go commit suicide. I could go on with many more examples. The bible is silly. It actually has been tampered with all through the years that's why it contradicts itself many times & where does the bible and Christianity derive from? Most of Judaism which is related to bored Hebrew cavemen.
As I have said before. If bored Jewish cavemen never wrote from wayyyyy back then that they were chosen of god and have absurd greatness and will receive rewards at the ending of planet earth (that their butts will not get) then you all or any other group of people wouldn't give a flying fk about Israel. This whole obsession of Israel is spunned from RELIGIOUS beliefs. Not reality.
People on here even try to come at me that Arabs are from the unchosen brother so Arabs are completely different from Hebrews even though they come from 2 brothers according to the dumb bible? No it's not even logical pure religious nonsense!
Do you believe in the existance of a super-natural power? If you don't believe in that, then you need to commit sucide. Even Science has repeatedly agreed that there is always a supra-system for every system. I always believe that our knowledge of nature is not more than 5% of the reality. We are very very limited and live in a totally unknown world. We are very weak never challenging wind and river disasters.

Sure, God exists and we know he controlls every thing in our life and environment. God may not originally had a human feature, but can exist as human as nothing is impossible for him. You are one and very weak man of the 21st century, how can you possibily judge on the nature of the God? There are many things that you don't comment while you are seeing on you eyes (Eg UFO), why are rushing to comment on what you can't understand? Have some respect to others, even if you don't believe in that.

God had existed in flesh 2000 years before, and was born from virgin mary with out father from earthly creature. He was crucified on the cross and we are created in those hands that was hanged on the cross. We are saved, and granted an ethernal life. We never die in spirit. Yes, you will for sure die.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54444 Mar 13, 2013
Psalm of Asaph 83

1 Hold not THY tongue ( O GOD) Keep not still silence, Refrain not THYSELF, O GOD.

2 For lo, THY enemies make a murmuring, and they that hate THEE, lift up their head.

3 They imagine craftly against THY People, and take council against THY Secret Ones.

4 Come (say they) Let us root them out from among the people, that the name of ISRAEL may be put out of remembrance.

5 For they have cast their heads together with one consent, and are confederate against THEE.

6 The tabernacles of the Edomites, and Ishmaelites, the Moabites and the Hagarenes.

7 Gebal, Ammon, and Amalech: the Philistines with them that dwell at Tyre.

8 Assur also is joined unto them, and help the children of Loth. Selah.

9 But do unto them as unto the Madianites, unto Sisera, and unto Jabin by the Brook of Kison.

10 Which perished at Endor, and become as the dung of the Earth.

11 Make their princes like Oreb and Zeb. Ye, make all their princes as Zebea and Salmana.

12 Which say: We will have the House of GOD in possession.
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54445 Mar 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
The term 'Caucasian' and 'Black' may not be always exclusive, rather they may be complementary (exist togather). Solomon and David declared themselves to have been 'Black' and no question on that. But, Solomon also said that he was 'Comely', which means 'Handsome'. He was both Black and Handsome, pretty similar with most of the Ethiopians today. Your 'Arabs' are lighter, but have big and irregular nose, not as hand some as the true ancient Jews at Jesus time.
Even the ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites/Jews as light skinned people. David was Solomons father,and they are both related to Jesus and Abraham. The ancient Jews painted their people as Caucasian Arab. Even skulls found that date to Jesus time show them as Caucasian Arab. Some of the bible verses claim that Solomon was dark! He married an Ethipion. There kids would have been mixed race. If they were supposedly an Ethiopian people, where are all these Ethiopian bones in the Middle East? The Hebrews CAME FROM MESOPTAMIA not Ethiopia and looked just like the indigenous Middle Eastern people of today, not like Ethiopians!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54446 Mar 13, 2013
I forgot, the Jews are also related to Arabs! They not black!
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#54447 Mar 13, 2013
Ben YISRAEL wrote:
<quoted text>bitch ass hoe im on here because im a hebrew an your not, TRICK IM A REAL Made man,I DO WHAT I WANT,this what i like to do, you a NO INFO HOE!bitch you seem Gay, what you hangging round here fo? your Not a hebrew, you aint trying to learn, so what you want? a MAN TO RAP WITH YOU? see? that gay shit been on yo mind, thats you your a sissy! a punk, HEBREWS HATE GAYS is that why we hate you? must be hahaha
STFU with that homo shit you talking

That mf schoolin you devil
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#54448 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Of course it's unusual for you to see because you never leave your cave or even notice the Arab man and Bw thread on this forum. All races intermarry.
Them black women been with Arabs for thousands of years

These dumbass AA worship white mfs so they clueless about shit
Black Deal

Lockhart, TX

#54449 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
Since people love to post scripture Pu na na

--Man was created after the other animals. Read..Genesis 1:25,26,27.
--Man was created before the other animals Genesis 2:18,19.

What was really created first?

--A man may marry his brother's widow Deut 25:5.
--A man may not marry his brother's widow Leviticus 20:21.

Is it ok to marry your brothers wife or not?

--Good works to be seen of men Matthew 5:16.
--Good works not to be seen of men Matthew 6:1.

Is it ok to show righteousness to mankind or not?

What a joke!
They aint got shit to say to that

These devils aint even obeying all them commandments no damn way

Level 6

Location hidden

#54450 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Even the ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites/Jews as light skinned people. David was Solomons father,and they are both related to Jesus and Abraham. The ancient Jews painted their people as Caucasian Arab. Even skulls found that date to Jesus time show them as Caucasian Arab. Some of the bible verses claim that Solomon was dark! He married an Ethipion. There kids would have been mixed race. If they were supposedly an Ethiopian people, where are all these Ethiopian bones in the Middle East? The Hebrews CAME FROM MESOPTAMIA not Ethiopia and looked just like the indigenous Middle Eastern people of today, not like Ethiopians!
As I discuss issues with you, I noted very odd and unusual comment, which leads to conclude that you are just 'STRAW MAN' claiming to be a white mix but actually you could either be a N!groid black man or an illitrate white man. Last time, you commented pure Ethiopian painting as Jewish painted and here you are saying 'Ethiopian bones is diffrent from other middle-eastern bone' That is very unusual comment, are you just simple troll, never wished to discuss genuinely. What is your purpose here?

Level 6

Location hidden

#54451 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
I forgot, the Jews are also related to Arabs! They not black!
Bullshit! The point was 'Jews' were not Arabs, they were land tillers and never nomadic. Read your Bible, it clearly diffrentiate that. True semites were 'Jews' not Arabs, who were mixed hamites (with Hagar). That is why Jews are more handsome as Solomon, rather than the ugly Arabs. Just see an Arab (E.g. Bin Ladden or the Egyptian Mursi), these people are handsome, just in your eyes that is familar with N!groid feature.

Level 6

Location hidden

#54454 Mar 13, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Rofl! Did you receive presents last Christmas? If not you were probably on Santa's naughty list. Do not worry though! Be good this year and he will come on his flying reindeers unto the roof of your house and slide down your chimney to give you presents Glimmer!
Don't try to feed me stupid Christian, Judaic beliefs about Jesus born to a virgin or he died for my sins on a cross. The fact that the bible contradicts the heck out of itself which I posted and asked but none of you could explain it should be enough to know that you all are truly in a fantasy world. TYPICAL Bible or Torah believers. Ask you all a question about your own silly holy book and you could never explain. The answer always goes like..........
1."It's not for us to understand" if its not for people to understand why are you following it? LOL.
2. "One day you will understand"
3. "blah blah some fantasized ranting then [insert bible verse] blah blah blah [insert bible verse]
4. "We are not supposed to question the book, it's Gods word" Lol if its Gods word then he must be on crack because he can't even be consistent. He is supposed to be PERFECT not flip flopping.
Not exactly to the point. Are U saying Quran is better?

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54455 Mar 13, 2013
Black Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
STFU with that homo shit you talking
That mf schoolin you devil
how bout i will kill you in front of peoples i promise if i knew you i would shoot you in head today, just kill you for no reason bitch other then i dont like you, so you good where yo bitch ass at, because if i knew you i would KILL YOU today for the hell of it!
African AE

Cape Town, South Africa

#54457 Mar 13, 2013
Glimmer wrote:
<quoted text>
As I discuss issues with you, I noted very odd and unusual comment, which leads to conclude that you are just 'STRAW MAN' claiming to be a white mix but actually you could either be a N!groid black man or an illitrate white man. Last time, you commented pure Ethiopian painting as Jewish painted and here you are saying 'Ethiopian bones is diffrent from other middle-eastern bone' That is very unusual comment, are you just simple troll, never wished to discuss genuinely. What is your purpose here?
Ethiopians did NOT live in the Middle East in large numbers. There were probably immigrants and thats it just like there were Egyptian immigrants. Their skeletons were found in Lachish. Scientist most definitely can tell where a skull comes from. Ethiopians do not look like modern Middle Eastern people nor do West Africans. Modern Middle Eastern people are related to ancient Middle Eastern people! Thats just a fact!

Level 6

Location hidden

#54461 Mar 13, 2013
I am not praching you, but just note all what Jesus said, nothing new, but of God's. What is wrong in doing good things, that billions are following his words and live in salvation.

"My teaching is not my own. It comes from him who sent me. If anyone chooses to do God's will, he will find out whether my teaching comes from God or whether I speak on my own."

—John 7:16

"Can any of you prove me guilty of sin? If I am telling the truth, why don't you believe me?"

—John 8:46

"‘My food’, said Jesus,‘is to do the will of him who sent me and to finish his work’."

—John 4:34

"The one who sent me is with me; he has not left me alone, for I always do what pleases him."

—John 8:29

"No-one has ever gone into heaven except the one who came from heaven—the Son of Man."

—John 3:13

"I came into the world, to testify to the truth. Everyone on the side of truth listens to me."

—John 18:38

"Heaven and earth will pass away, but my words will never pass away."

—Matthew 24:35

“THE TRUTH MUST BE TOLD! ”

Since: Apr 08

Location hidden

#54462 Mar 13, 2013
African AE wrote:
<quoted text> Even the ancient Egyptians portrayed the Canaanites/Jews as light skinned people. David was Solomons father,and they are both related to Jesus and Abraham. The ancient Jews painted their people as Caucasian Arab. Even skulls found that date to Jesus time show them as Caucasian Arab. Some of the bible verses claim that Solomon was dark! He married an Ethipion. There kids would have been mixed race. If they were supposedly an Ethiopian people, where are all these Ethiopian bones in the Middle East? The Hebrews CAME FROM MESOPTAMIA not Ethiopia and looked just like the indigenous Middle Eastern people of today, not like Ethiopians!
You still have not pointed to the biblical narrative which puts Matri Lineage ahead of Patri Lineage!!!

ONE. Of course the BONES are from AFRICA, because AFRICA is EDEN (or whatever title you want to put on the BIRTH PLACE of HUMANS, not those MONKEY Men Neanderthals)!!! Monkeys DO NOT have HUMAN DNA. Monkeys just like all living things have SIMILAR Genetics. That doesn’t mean that all livings things are a Species of Human Beings. The reason all living things have similar Genetics is due to the FACT, that all come from the Earth we stand upon. Hint:“CARBON!!!” TWO. You are always barking at others about the Bible. BUT YOU DO NOT PRACTICE WHAT YOU PREACH. As you can see in the Scripture that follows, men FOLLOW their FATHHERS LINEAGE. In verse “3,” the Father then his Sons, then their Mother is also acknowledged!!! In your Religious practice you COMPLETELY DISAVOW THE EXISTENCE OF YOUR FATHER…IN FAVOR OF BEING A KAZARI CONVERT!!!Matthew 1:1-31 This is the genealogy of Jesus the Messiah the son of David, the son of Abraham:2 Abraham was the father of Isaac,Isaac the father of Jacob,Jacob the father of Judah and his brothers,3 Judah the father of Perez and Zerah, whose mother was Tamar.THREE. You’re always BLABBERING about Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, but you don’t follow their Biblical EXAMPLE!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Cheech the Conser... 1,564,794
Whites On The Retreat 4 min The Armed Axe 2
Black women who fantasize about being a slave f... 9 min Rich stars of the... 2
Black "Viking" wins world Strongest Man contest! 28 min The Armed Axe 15
News Construction has few blacks, report says (Aug '07) 28 min justheretohelp 617
Basal Eurasians..... 32 min The Armed Axe 6
Do you black people really think you're normal... 32 min Got_Rope 17
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 52 min Y do whites wrink... 68
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 1 hr The Laughing Axe 121
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 2 hr Dudley 817
Dan Snow: OJ is still so handsome. 6 hr Truth 38
More from around the web