Hebrew Israelite
7New Earth7

UK

#54336 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
Okay let me prove my points. I'm going to base everything on the melchizedekfamily book. In it u read the Medebay inherited from melchizedek and the Medebay intermarried with the solomonic dynasty and built empires.
So BEN let's take it a step at a time. In west Africa like Nigeria, Ghana, we find that for example in the federal government's official archives they say the country was once called onitsha, plus we find the main families written about as the most powerful families before the white men came, AND. IT IS MODEBE, a variant intination of MEDEBAY. They own almost one third of the entire ONITSHA land till today, tjats one evidence, so we go to the MAIN town STILL called onitsha in Nigeria today where the BIGGEST market in west Africa is found till today.....so we start to ask and also find out that the village of the Modebe family is the village of the gods, they say up till now this family has the power to dethrone KINGS!!!!!!!
And we find out that these people say they are igbo speaking people, and it is a well know global fact that since a very long time the igbos link themselves to the Hebrews, so we said it is possible that since igbo and Hebrew sounds alike they are also one and the same.
He= I, brew= gbo. So we go to research and discover that originally the word Hebrew was voiced as; Ebreu, Hebraios,'ebhrai, and 'ibhri , thus confirming that there was mainly an elimination of the letter 'h' to make it more like igbo, and there is also an account of an addition of letter 'o'.... SEE: http://www.etymonline.com/index.php...
So we start to ask these igbos if they can use their gift of using an original interpretation of igbo words that wasn't tainted by British colonialists to figure out the meanings of many other ancient Hebrew words and they did and things became more clearer that many global scholars have tried to potray.
Let me stop here for mow and see what you say. Thaks for the audience.
BEN I'm WAITING.

Talk maturely.

If I'm to repond on ur posts, u still don't gwt I understand u very well but u don't talk about the angels/gods. That's all. There are also carbondated black 2billion years old species..... But talk about the igbo Hebrew . Remember let's start from there.
Reading Comprehension

Brandon, MS

#54337 Mar 12, 2013
Zephaniah 1
1 The word of the Lord which came unto Zephaniah "the son of" "CUSHI", the son of "Gedaliah", the son of "Amariah", the son of "Hizkiah", in the days of Josiah the son of Amon, king of Judah.
Slave Coast Judah

Tacoma, WA

#54338 Mar 12, 2013
TRUTH HITMAN IS BACK wrote:
<quoted text>
What nonesense this is History
do you know about this historical FACT
MOORISH WRITER AL Edrisi Of andalusia,Spain wrote in the early part of the 12 th century about the Powwerful Hebrew colony of LamLam.
The city of LamLam was situated about 2 hundred miles West of Timbuktu.
Proof right in your FACE
I have more historical proof that the American Negro is actually a Hebrew.
He's not interested in West African history such as Ancient Ghana and Timbuktu. He's just bored I suppose.
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#54339 Mar 12, 2013
Shalum,

Who was Melchizedek?

I have heard he was Shem and that he was Yahusha can any of you shed light on this topic for me?

Tudah.
trollslayer

South Holland, IL

#54340 Mar 12, 2013
Slave Coast Judah wrote:
<quoted text>
He's not interested in West African history such as Ancient Ghana and Timbuktu. He's just bored I suppose.
I don't get why PPL. like you ONLY want Africans to only focus on one small piece of Africa when Africa is a vast continent that has influenced the world.Ancient Ghana and Timbuktu are great. We know the 1st universities started there.

However, that shouldn't be the end of Africans learning about ALL of Africa and her influence on the world. Why do PPL. get AFRAID when it comes to connecting Africa to the world. Why do some PPL. so desperately want Africa separate from the world contributions.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#54343 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
!!!!Do I speak too much of what u can't understand? The CREATOR u write about that spoke to Jeremiah was/is the Melchizedekfamily!!!! u never kneew that Ethiopia was this genuine, yo tot it has been bastardied to the point of no recorgnition but I now have a living archaeology (human beigns and their language)!!!!!
Some U speak w/ "do not" hear the writings of disciples (known as New Testament) nor will they accept born among us there being a set-apart bloodline shared w/ Hebrews..
In Matthew 12:41-42 it speaks of Nineveh (Modern-Basra, Iraq) playing a role during Judgement "along" w/ The Queen of The South (Sheba the Ethiopian)
The Western Powers bombed Basra a few yrs ago yet there are still Negroes there who they consider 1st Generation or Aboriginal to that land..they made it thru LMAO..poor and still disrespected but alive & well!! The Iraqi-Negroes are Hebrew maybe not Israelite but definitely Hebrew for Jonah to right their crooked path and scripture speaks their repentance in comparison to the worldwide collectiive refusal "if" proper recompense does not suit CREATOR or else they die by whichever path they choose bcz all paths lead to destruction 4 those tht do not turn bck to the ancient path which is Torah/Tanakh..including our own tht remain stiff-neck! This is the meaning of Ezekiel having the chat w/ CREATOR concerning someone going forth to speak w/ The Children which is us today! Torah & Tanakh observance and obedience is mandatory..no exceptions
7New Earth7

UK

#54347 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>
The blacks in Iraq are descendants of slaves during the Caliphate.
And you are not a Hebrew.
Prophet muhsammed was black
SamBee

Windermere, FL

#54348 Mar 12, 2013
7New Earth7 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Beys like Beys of the Ottoman empire I found everywhere as all these peeps emperors and empresses too! everywhere!!!!!!. Ok check the story again, http://m.topix.com/forum/world/ethiopia/T4E44...
In it u find that the Mede-Bays inherited from Melchizedekfamily.
The scriptures teach that Melchizedek had no descent no father or mother.Was He Yahusha?
7New Earth7

UK

#54350 Mar 12, 2013
SamBee wrote:
<quoted text>
The scriptures teach that Melchizedek had no descent no father or mother.Was He Yahusha?
Hi. I don't know if u have read ALL I wrote. We also invedtigated the Medebays in Nigeria I.e. The Modebes and when they are addressed they are addressed "no descent no father or mothe" and these people NEVER knew they are of the melchizedekfamily before. And they say its been like that since time immemorial.

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#54351 Mar 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Nahum / Naum 3

10 Yet was She driven away, and BROUGHT INTO CAPTIVITY: Her young Children were smitten down at the head of every street, the LOTS WERE CAST for the most Ancient Men in Her, and all Her Mighty Men WERE BOUND IN CHAINS.

11 Even so shalt Thou also be drunken, and hide Thyself, and seek some help against Thy enemy.

12 All Thy Strong Cities shall be like Fig trees with Ripe Figs: Which when a man shaketh, They shall fall into the mouth of the eater.
----------

Level 7

Location hidden

#54353 Mar 12, 2013
The Book of the Prophet Sophony / Zephanaih 3

19 And lo, IN THAT TIME will I destroy all those that vex Thee: I will help the lame, and gather up the Cast Away: Ye I will get Them praise and honor in all lands, where They have been put to shame.

20 AT THAT SAME TIME will I bring You in, and AT THE SAME TIME I will gather You. I will get You a name and good report among all people of the Earth, when I TURN BACK YOUR CAPTIVITY before Your eyes, saith THE CREATOR.

Level 7

Location hidden

#54354 Mar 12, 2013
The Psalme of David 53

1 The foolish bodies say in their hearts: Tush, there is no GOD. Corrupt are they, and become abominable in their wickednesses, There is not one that doeth good.

2 THE CREATOR looked down from Heaven upon the children of men, to see if there were any that would understand, or seek after THE CREATOR.

3 But they were all gone out of the way, they are all unprofitable: There is none that doeth good, No, not one.

4 How can they have understanding, that are the workers of wickedness, Eating up MY People as if it were bread, and call not upon THE CREATOR.

5 They are afraid, where no fear is: For THE CREATOR breaketh the bones of them that besiege Thee: THOU puttest them to confusion, for THE CREATOR despises them.

6 Oh That the saving health wree given unto ISRAEL out of Sion: Oh, that THE CREATOR would deliver HIS People out of CAPTIVITY. Then should JACOB rejoice, and ISRAEL should be right glad.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54355 Mar 12, 2013
trollslayer wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't get why PPL. like you ONLY want Africans to only focus on one small piece of Africa when Africa is a vast continent that has influenced the world.Ancient Ghana and Timbuktu are great. We know the 1st universities started there.
However, that shouldn't be the end of Africans learning about ALL of Africa and her influence on the world. Why do PPL. get AFRAID when it comes to connecting Africa to the world. Why do some PPL. so desperately want Africa separate from the world contributions.
Pump your brakes, easy now. Follow the convo. You should know I've posted about numerous African settlements all through the Nile Valley and North Africa from Canan to Morroco. I'm Not really seeing your point. What do Africans learning about its Influences over the world have to do with me? Also u asked "why do people so desperately want to seperate Africa"? Wtf? Dude who do you think your talking to, Some weird troll like African AE?

Don't use my post as a platform to make a broad statement that don't have anything to do with what I posted about or have ever posted about. Your barking up the wrong tree. Ask about me, lol. Go back about 47,000 post and start there. Judah, Judah Ben Levi, Slave Coast Judah that's me.
Slave Coast Judah

United States

#54356 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
Religion is an idiotic fantasy thing that is why the number of Atheists and Agnostics are growing. By the time kids get in their "teens" nowadays they stop messing with church and religious crap. People are starting to realize this nonsense is ancient bullocks. For example, Jesus born to a virgin?? Get friggin real. If anyone seriously believes that Mary was not impregnated by a human male or that Jesus walked on water or turned water into wine then you need to go commit suicide. I could go on with many more examples. The bible is silly. It actually has been tampered with all through the years that's why it contradicts itself many times & where does the bible and Christianity derive from? Most of Judaism which is related to bored Hebrew cavemen.
As I have said before. If bored Jewish cavemen never wrote from wayyyyy back then that they were chosen of god and have absurd greatness and will receive rewards at the ending of planet earth (that their butts will not get) then you all or any other group of people wouldn't give a flying fk about Israel. This whole obsession of Israel is spunned from RELIGIOUS beliefs. Not reality.
People on here even try to come at me that Arabs are from the unchosen brother so Arabs are completely different from Hebrews even though they come from 2 brothers according to the dumb bible? No it's not even logical pure religious nonsense!
. Virgin Birth, HaHa.

Your barking up the wrong tree. Your statements don't apply to anything I believe in. And if people are becoming athiest that's their buisness. You being a athiest is your right. Al in all I don't really no your purpose. Why do u even care if someone is religious or not, how does that effect your life u being outside of the USA?Straight up man, Ur giving the Carribean Bros a bad name. To not be invested in this at all just makes u look starange as u post here and on AA topix in general. You always got something negative to say about AA like your better but then one wana bring up Ur west African roots, haha. Do yourself a favor, do a lol research on the tribes in which AA descend, the rituals they practiced, and the Traditions they kept.

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54359 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Why should I want to join your silly Hebrew obsession when my father is Arab of Syrian descent? So I already have some close middle eastern ties sorry. And the whole Arabs were of the unchosen brother so it makes them different from Hebrews blah blah is just "religious" nonsense its not "reality". Now on to my black side which is my mother. My mom is West African descent not a Hebrew from Israel. I was even telling my uncle the other day about this Hebrew business and he was laughing!

Try going around Caribbean and feeding black folks with the crazy Afrocentric nonsense. They will laugh & cuss you out, grab a bottle of rum and go party! We're not idiots thanks. We're not waiting on the Messiah as if we're flippin Hebrews. We actually await our Carnivals every year. Nice loose women and Soca whining down. You should experience it man
I'm not waiting for a Messiah or messenger to tell me of my roots..the Arab first were Negroes b4 any mingling.."if" U r tying your Father lineage to Ishmael remmbr Abraham is Hebrew and Hagar is Egyptian meaning Ishmael is 50/50 on both sides made up of both parents (still) being African, idk y ppl attempt to disregard Hagar is Egyptian as tho a separate ethnic group began w/ Ishmael when it's quite the opposite..what made Ishmael birth unworthy to be the chosen seed was simply bcz Hagar was a slavewoman and unable to partake as a set-apart vessel! C'mon man..quit thinkn shallow LMAO...don't ask me y ppl put Arab on a Egyptian woman giving birth to a Hebrew seed-bearer!! It's funny whn I hear it bcz their not rationalizing wht they are saying when Hebrew men were notorious for interbreeding w/ Egyptians or Hamites..so tht throws in a bunch "others" U have not included

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54360 Mar 12, 2013
Barros Serrano wrote:
<quoted text>The blacks in Iraq are descendants of slaves during the Caliphate.

And you are not a Hebrew.
LMAO..caliphate traces bck to Islam and those Negroes continue Hebraic culture/practices..U make no sense, Islamic tyrants travel way to another Islamic practitioner (so say those Negroes U claim are caliphate descendants) to enslave them and "share" a religion alike LMAO!! Stop man..really??..

“IT IS WHAT IT IS, PPL”

Level 1

Location hidden

#54361 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>Bible man, why don't you read through Matthew 28, Mark 16, Luke 25, John 20 And explain to me.. who and how many people or angels were really at, inside or out of Jesus tomb? ALSO how did they "really" react? Read..Mark 16:8, Matthew 28:6-8 Luke 24:9-12, John 20:1-2 hmmm

Jesus ascension! READ Acts 2:3-9 Luke 24, Mark 16:14-19, John 20:26.. Does he ascend sitting down at a table or at Mount Olive? How many days after his resurrection did he ascend? Is it the same day, around 8 days or 40 days?

The bible is a lying contradicting sack of doodoo!
one day my man one day you'll get it

Level 8

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#54363 Mar 12, 2013
PHAED71 wrote:
<quoted text>
one day my man one day you'll get it
that trick deserves to be talk bad to!! see how he come off trick will not drop no info! that bitch is a NO INFO HOE!

Level 8

Location hidden

#54365 Mar 12, 2013
Trinitodeworld wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not even live outside of the USA I stay in NJ. I moved to the States 6 years ago. Refer to my other post to you. Sit tf down you have no life whatsoever. AA's get on our websites like IslandMix and post junk all the time so do not be mad when we come back and hit you all with the truth. Anyways no one gives af Judah Ben Levi, Solando and all your other names. I told you a while back to stop posting to me but I see you can't get enough homo.
you is a NO INFO HOE! Bitch where is yo info? you just hangging around trying to side track, GET an Dont come back, we dont need yo kind trying mess the Board up, move on trick! SEE YA! GET

Level 8

Location hidden

#54367 Mar 12, 2013
With the death, in 626 B.C., of Kandalanu (the Babylonian name of Assurbanipal), King of Assyria, Assyrian power in Babylon practically ceased. Nabopolassar, a Chaldean who had risen from the position of general in the Assyrian army, ruled Babylon as Shakkanak for some years in nominal dependence on Ninive. Then, as King of Babylon, he invaded and annexed the Mesopotamian provinces of Assyria, and when Sinsharishkun, the last King of Assyria, tried to cut off his return and threatened Babylon, Nabopolassar called in the aid of the Scythian , nomadic tribes of Armenians , somewhat incorrectly identified with the Medes.Though Nabopolassar no doubt contributed his share to the events which led to the complete destruction of Ninive (606 B.C.) by these Scythian barbarians, he apparently did not in person co-operate in the taking of the city, nor share the booty, but used the opportunity to firmly establish his throne in Babylon. they TURNED ON THE ASSYRIANS FROM INSIDE ITS ARMY, the Assyrians was Using them in they Army, must have been to many,the Chaldeans belonged to a race perfectly distinct from the Babylonians proper, and were foreigners in the Euphrates Valley. They were settlers from Arabia, who had invaded Babylonia from the South. Their stronghold was the district known as the Sealands. During the Assyrian supremacy the combined forces of Babylon and Assyria had kept them in check, but, owing probably to the fearful Assyrian atrocities in Babylon, the citizens had begun to look towards their former enemies for help, and the Chaldean power grew apace in Babylon till, in Nabopolassar, it assumed the reins of government, and thus imperceptibly a foreign race superseded the ancient inhabitants. The city remained the same, but its nationality changed. Nabopolassar must have been a strong, beneficient ruler, engaged in rebuilding temples and digging canals, like his predecessors, and yet maintaining his hold over the conquered provinces. The Egyptians, who had learnt of the weakness of Assyria, had already, three years before the fall of Ninive, crossed the frontiers with a mighty army under Necho II,.he was going to put them white peoples in Check,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mexicans win (Jul '13) 4 min T-BOS 4
.............dnc emails............. 5 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 2
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Wall Street Fraud 1,403,122
Black men are the Devil. They will start the ap... (Oct '10) 6 min Dan Snow 76
Trump tries to grope daughter Ivanka 9 min Jax 10
Video will become public at 8PM ET, 12 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 4
Are Black people related to gorillas? (Nov '13) 13 min The definition 15
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 1 hr Regulation 1,647
Shoot all whites 2 hr RedTennessian 35
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Moses 47,294
Dallas Shooter wrote "RB" in blood 5 hr Dan Snow 293
More from around the web